Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 3385
    jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its on like muh fyukn donkey kong... MEAT

jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpiercesmites has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jpiercesmites View Post
    its on like muh fyukn donkey kong... MEAT
    im gonna win

meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000) meyer23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just started getting sick as of yesterday....i have a sore throat, headache, shivering even though i am hot...its horrendous

don't think i will be able to workout the rest of the weekend...hopefully i get past this soon
    Stats:
    6'0', 180 lb., 10% bf
    S:405 B:255 D:500 PC:275
    *Misc Mobility Crew*
    *Misc Calisthenic Crew*
    *Positivity Crew*
    Cincinnati Bengals

*Diamond Dog*

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    He seems like he's a great ambassador for the sport. Always seems to maintain a very positive (and energetic) attitude.
    You know, he's great to be around. He likes to have fun and joke around and make the gym more then a grueling pain session. I got another couple videos that I'm going to post on my log in a few minutes, one that's hard to hear but he's joking around while lifting 130 lbs DB's and just makes us all laugh.

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    De-freaking-stroyed my legs tonight. Played a little bit of "King of Squat" with my brother where we alternate sets until someone cries "uncle".
    hahaha! That sounds like a tortuous game!
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000) ndyce is just really nice. (+1000)

I feel your pain...

Tomorrow I will be six weeks out from my end date, up till this week I've been going hard and totally motivated! Then this week came around, all four kiddies came down with something~which of course means I think it was passed to me. My energy was completely zapped this week, as hard as I tried, my body was just drained. As much as I didn't want to, I've been instructed to rest until Monday....I know I need the rest, but man it just doesn't seem right not being in the gym. :-)
    "When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be."-Patanjali

wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah kids getting sick is the worst because you know it's inevitable that you're next.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idk ever since keto i have not been sick at all and i use to all the time. My immunity sucked before LOL

Anyways MYOFUSION FTW.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So does anyone know how long it takes to officially get signed up... BEcause i signed up and have gotten no confirm email saying i have...

And i really would like to start winning the weekly stuff because im broke and can only afford so much in supplements this month lol

fsabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post
    Welcome and good luck to ya. I'm not familiar with the diet in particular. I might have ran across it at one time, but it isn't ringing a bell with me right now. Link or maybe some details?

Sure....its basically a high protein, moderate fat low carb plan. No gluten, no legumes and no dairy. I love it so far.

Here is a link...

http://paleodietlifestyle.com/

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ndyce View Post
    Tomorrow I will be six weeks out from my end date, up till this week I've been going hard and totally motivated! Then this week came around, all four kiddies came down with something~which of course means I think it was passed to me. My energy was completely zapped this week, as hard as I tried, my body was just drained. As much as I didn't want to, I've been instructed to rest until Monday....I know I need the rest, but man it just doesn't seem right not being in the gym. :-)
    I wasn't sick but I had a minor medical procedure done last friday so I pretty much ate at maintanence this past week and didn't do as much cardio, I didnt want to risk infection so I know how ya feel. I felt like I was robbed of a week :/ but oh well... time to hit it hard again. Just gotta keep on keeping on! Health comes first though!

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    keep strong this weekend people! i can honestly say i lost all the bloat i had as i was first entering this contest and now i hope to see some good progress. got some progress pics should be up sometime today.

did a killer leg workout this morning and some quick, light upper body stuff sorta for my cardio.

looking at my pics i need a darn tan.... lol
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalrsmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    keep pushing everyone!

nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicoleannrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HIIT.... hmmm

So, I checked out this article on bb.com http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/justin6.htm (I haven't been a teenager for a while, but this article came up when I searched for HIIT stuff).

What is everyone's favorite machine for HIIT ? I am thinking that I am gonna give this a try first on the treadmill and then maybe tomorrow try the eliptical?

What do you all suggest?
    12 week competition end date: March 28, 2011

"On my honor, I pledge to ache" -- UK workout facility

srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srublind is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nicoleannrowe View Post
    So, I checked out this article on bb.com http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/justin6.htm (I haven't been a teenager for a while, but this article came up when I searched for HIIT stuff).

What is everyone's favorite machine for HIIT ? I am thinking that I am gonna give this a try first on the treadmill and then maybe tomorrow try the eliptical?

What do you all suggest?
    I find it easiest to do indoor HIIT on the bike. It's really hard to get the change of speed necessary on the treadmill. So, ideally...as soon as it is a few degrees warmer...outside I go for the HIIT for runs.

Edit: Haven't tried HIIT on the eliptical; I hate the eliptical. It makes me feel like Forrest Gump trying to break free from his leg braces..haha... I can't stand my feet to feel 'stuck'. lol
    MS, OTC, NASM-CPT, CES, FNS

IIFYM with whole, mostly unprocessed foods and allowance for BALANCE in my life = win.

Work in Progress
    #LIVFIT

exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What do you all suggest?
    I like the elliptical for HIIT. It's great to switch it up to HIIT for stubborn fat. (for my body at least) Treadmill can be tricky when you turn down the speed! I've almost fallen off a few times lol Try a few out.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fsabe View Post
    Sure....its basically a high protein, moderate fat low carb plan. No gluten, no legumes and no dairy. I love it so far.

Here is a link...

I have heard so many say that this is the easiest diet they've ever followed. Do you feel that way?

My 16th day progress pics were taken today. I can see a good amount of change since the 13th of January.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exactd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Diet quote!

One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it. ~Sidney Howard

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What do you all suggest?
    Elliptical is easy but I find the easiest way for me to do true HIIT and go all out on the high intensity intervals is on a upright bike (granted running sprints outside or something like that would probably be best but my knees can only take so much these days!). I have both at my home in my living room facing the tv to help me make it through the sessions. I really really hate cardio so I have to spice it up to keep it up. I love basketball but I can only do it every once in awhile.

Hope everyone is staying motivated, and remember that cardio without a proper diet is just a wasted pain session.

I have a little over 60 days left. Time to kick up the cardio another notch.
    Today I did arms and it went a little something like this:

-Seated DB Curls
    supersetted with
    -Close Grip Bench Press (I will always hate these)

-Kneeling Overhead Cable Extensions
    supersetted with
    -BB Preacher Curls
    supersetted with
    -Cable Rope Pushdowns

-Cable Drag Curls (easily one of my favorites)
    supersetted with
    -Bench Dips

I tried a new pre workout sample that I got with an order yesterday. MuscleMeds Code Red, Fruit Punch. It wasn't disgusting but it kinda tasted like cough medicine, didnotlike. Didn't really notice anything in the gym from it either.

Tonight I will be doing some stretches and work on my posing.

Yesterday's Nutritional Intake

Calories: 2306 [per program calculations] / 2314 [per my calculations] (My current goal is 2300), perfect!

Fat: 46 (saturated: 15) (My current goal is 51 and low in saturated)

Carbs: 209 (My current goal is 201)
    Fiber: 25, perfect range
    Sugars (all kinds in everything): 57g, too high for my liking

Protein: 266 (My current goal is 259+)

My cholesterol was good at 287 mg as was potassium at 2833 mg, but Sodium was a bit high at 3414 mg.

Fats: 414 cals for 18% of yesterday's caloric intake
    Carbs: 836 cals for 36%
    Pro: 1064 for 46%

will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry to hear that... i know the feeling. i would have started this challenge sooner, but i got sick the day before NYE and then it lasted for over 2 weeks. I finally am better (with a tiny lingering cough, but not enough to keep me away). Hope you get better soon to get back on track. Glad to see though that you are going strong otherwise!

Train Hard & Never Give Up!

Push yourself out of complacency and the dividends will come!

Take the negativity of others and use that as fuel. There will always be those that don't want you to succeed for their own egoism, but they're the people that will never be satisfied!

|||>I'm a hardgainer, but hell if I'm gonna let that stop me!<|||

will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey buddy... looks like you re progressing well! good to see. keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by exactd View Post
    Diet quote!

One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it. ~Sidney Howard
    Train Hard & Never Give Up!

Push yourself out of complacency and the dividends will come!

Take the negativity of others and use that as fuel. There will always be those that don't want you to succeed for their own egoism, but they're the people that will never be satisfied!

|||>I'm a hardgainer, but hell if I'm gonna let that stop me!<|||

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i got some progress shots up (in progress shots area) if ne1 cares.

Keep it strong peeps!

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Always a Marine! Now LPN! Kilim's Avatar
    Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day 40-41 added in my Journal!
    Please come and check it out and tell me what you think here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130148083
    "Fear is the Mind Killer!"
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body!"

My Transformation Blog: http://mannixcastro.com/
    Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108563891
    White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139863933&p=784479373

Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My macros look pretty much identical to yours. My goal is an average of 2300 every 3 days though to keep my metabolism guessing. So I do 2300, 1900, and then 2700. Getting 250+ carbs on my high day seems to really carry me through to the low day without any problem. Lets me keep up with my high intensity workouts and short rest periods.

Oh yeah, and yesterday I guess you could say was my first cheat day in 27 days. I had sugar free fat free pudding with my ON Casein at night to bring my total just under 3000 which should have my metabolism saying "what the heck is he doing!" Back down to 2300 today.

Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Elliptical is easy but I find the easiest way for me to do true HIIT and go all out on the high intensity intervals is on a upright bike (granted running sprints outside or something like that would probably be best but my knees can only take so much these days!). I have both at my home in my living room facing the tv to help me make it through the sessions. I really really hate cardio so I have to spice it up to keep it up. I love basketball but I can only do it every once in awhile.

Hope everyone is staying motivated, and remember that cardio without a proper diet is just a wasted pain session.

I have a little over 60 days left. Time to kick up the cardio another notch.
    Today I did arms and it went a little something like this:

-Seated DB Curls
    supersetted with
    -Close Grip Bench Press (I will always hate these)

-Kneeling Overhead Cable Extensions
    supersetted with
    -BB Preacher Curls
    supersetted with
    -Cable Rope Pushdowns

-Cable Drag Curls (easily one of my favorites)
    supersetted with
    -Bench Dips

I tried a new pre workout sample that I got with an order yesterday. MuscleMeds Code Red, Fruit Punch. It wasn't disgusting but it kinda tasted like cough medicine, didnotlike. Didn't really notice anything in the gym from it either.

Tonight I will be doing some stretches and work on my posing.

Yesterday's Nutritional Intake

Calories: 2306 [per program calculations] / 2314 [per my calculations] (My current goal is 2300), perfect!

Fat: 46 (saturated: 15) (My current goal is 51 and low in saturated)

Carbs: 209 (My current goal is 201)
    Fiber: 25, perfect range
    Sugars (all kinds in everything): 57g, too high for my liking

Protein: 266 (My current goal is 259+)

My cholesterol was good at 287 mg as was potassium at 2833 mg, but Sodium was a bit high at 3414 mg.

Fats: 414 cals for 18% of yesterday's caloric intake
    Carbs: 836 cals for 36%
    Pro: 1064 for 46%
    Last edited by Brian007; 01-29-2011 at 03:52 PM.

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fsabe View Post

Here is a link...

Seems similar to what most think of as a Keto diet. Though from what I've read about true keto is that both carbs AND protein are minimal while fats are quite high. The Paleo seems like a pretty good diet to me. So you're liking it so far?

Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    i got some progress shots up (in progress shots area) if ne1 cares.

Keep it strong peeps!
    Looks like good progress thus far! Keep it up.

What do you all suggest?
    I've seen some say bad about tread HIIT. Been doing tread HIIT for a good while. No problems. I suppose it could depend on the particular machine. I do it on a Life Fitness tread and have no problems with adjusting my speeds. That said I do HIIT on any kind of EQ. Sometimes a bike, sometimes elliptical, and even on the stepmill. I wouldn't personally suggest HIIT on the a stepmill for beginners though. It can be rough at first.
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sweat out the pain, baby!

Originally Posted by Brian007 View Post
    My macros look pretty much identical to yours. My goal is an average of 2300 every 3 days though to keep my metabolism guessing. So I do 2300, 1900, and then 2700. Getting 250+ carbs on my high day seems to really carry me through to the low day without any problem. Lets me keep up with my high intensity workouts and short rest periods.

Oh yeah, and yesterday I guess you could say was my first cheat day in 27 days. I had sugar free fat free pudding with my ON Casein at night to bring my total just under 3000 which should have my metabolism saying "what the heck is he doing!" Back down to 2300 today.
    Didn't think about a rotational pattern like that, not a bad idea. I do refeeds every two weeks or so. That's really good to have been that committed and strict that you just had your first cheat in almost a month and you didn't gorge yourself in crap, GJ!

i find i need to cut more like 1800-1900 cals...u guys got a lot more muscle then me too obviously!

Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post

Looks like good progress thus far! Keep it up.
    thx dude!

wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannaBcop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    So does anyone know how long it takes to officially get signed up... BEcause i signed up and have gotten no confirm email saying i have...

And i really would like to start winning the weekly stuff because im broke and can only afford so much in supplements this month lol
    I got mine the night that I signed up. I believe I read somewhere that they are supposed to come out on Mondays, so not really sure why I got one last night.
    6-1: 313/ xx%bf | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: xxx | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: xxx | 7-15: xxx | 7-22: xxx | 7-29: xxx | Month Total:
    8-5: xxx | 8-12: xxx | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

Sweetpea73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope you feel better, I was sick last week and started yesterday. I hope my kids fend off any more sickness, at least for 12 weeks. Hang in there, maybe this short rest will help you kickstart on Mon. Plus, maybe this will be short lived but give you the immunity to finish the next six wks strong!
    What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself.-Hecato, Greek philosopher

millertime1367 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 weeks down

had some dull workouts the last few days due to soreness and fatigue, but increasingly motivated as I see results!

slept in today, jogged 2 miles.....went to the gym tonight only to discover that they closed in 10min.....so I had an awesome 10 min workout haha....got three muscle ups in a row!

anyone else using the new season of Sparticus as a weekly motivation booster?

have a great sunday everyone
    Friend and Trainer: KalEl1987...just trying to keep up gets me in the best shape of my life!

maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick9353 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Transformation Contest Tactical Error

Just realized that my final progress picture will be due on my first day back from a Carribean Cruise. Guess I will have to do alot of cardio on the boat and keep my eating in check.

Page 68 of 113 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast