Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey guys, I started Monday, I have a blog on my bodyspace page that I'll write in whenever I feel like it.. probably like once or twice a day. I'll be takin pictures every week, as well with measurements, thanks for your time, good luck everybody!
    "Champions train, losers complain"

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

meb0810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by deloachrd View Post
    I have to admit I am glad I am taking friday off from the gym. I have been working out hard, eating better, and doing what I hate (cardio). I just hope all this pays off! I believe it will, the question is how will my body react. I am going into uncharted territory!
    Great job! It's hard to do things you hate! LOL! And everyone can use a rest day when working really hard.
    When the world says "Give Up," Hope whispers, "Try It One More Time." ~Unknown.

Leave it all out there apopheus's Avatar
    apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cris2fr View Post
    A week into the process and I am down 4 punds ( right on schedule) workingout harder and eating 100% correctly with no cheating at all. I'll take pictures after next week and every 2 weeks after for continual motivation on my part.
    Great work! Isn't it a great feeling to know you are meeting your goals?
    Back from Dat Dere Dreamer Bulk of Peace

6/14/2013 - 326.8lbs
    9/1/2013 - 302.6lbs

MuscleTech Creacore and Test HD log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156736003

bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BDCC View Post
    Thats crazy... Just one gallon a day makes me run to the bathroom about 10 times a day. :/ The wife thinks its funny.
    bahahaha... try 3 gallons during peak week of contest prep. whew!

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bambiemcfly View Post
    lol...Wow you must be in the bathroom non-stop during that time. I know my 1 1/2 gallons has me in pretty often. Do you alter sodium in take during that time too?
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sweat out the pain, baby!

apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) apopheus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Much respect for downing 3 gallons of water in a day. Crazy difficult!

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    Crazy.

Crazy from low carbs, lol.

How is your stuff going
    ha.. I know right?! meeeee tooooo! Well actually today and yesterday are my "higher" carb days because they are lifting days. Just completed todays workout (part 1 anyway) and now I am back at the office having lunch/PWO meal.. Ive dropped a boatload of water weight this week already ( you know how the first week goes) my mind is strong and I am eagerly awaiting my prize pack

Funny thing happened at the gym this afternoon... seems like a good majority of us were on the same rest schedule, as I am finishing my last set of my routine I looked around and everyone was resting lol.. I was like whoa this is odd yet humorous. I typically like to people watch because I learn alot by watching other people especially in the gym but today there wasnt much to look at!

Also I was thinking today that while this contest is 12 weeks long the winner isnt announced until May 6ish so everyone who finishes early will have to keep their diet tight even still because what a pity it would be to WIN and then you have the photo shoot?! and you have let yourself go. But I know no one here is going to do that.

One more thing and I will stop rambling for a little bit

These http://www.mrwheat.com/sitefiles2/cw_honey.asp are absolutely delish with cream cheese. I bought a package because I wanted to try them but I believe they could become a staple until I have to drop carbs/calories further because I promise these would be the first to go lol. But they are 16 calories for one, I usually eat 7 of them. Serving size is 8 @ 120 calories, 25g carb, 0 fat, 4g fiber, 0g sugar annnnd thats all I can remember. If you are like me and like crunchy you will love these and they arent styrofoam-y like rice cakes, though I like those too. Anyway.. check out the link they have recipes. My grocery store doesnt carry the apple cinnamon, the ones I tried were honey though the sweet taste is very muted

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Donnie Bennett View Post
    So this means I can eat the fruity pop tarts ? Sorry I couildn't help myself.
    lol

Originally Posted by Kilim View Post
    Day 17-18 posted in my journal with workout vids!
    Please check it out and tell me what you think here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130148083
    Subbed!

Congrats on the IM Sponsorship!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by apopheus View Post
    2nd that! I'm up to around 1.5-2. I work in a restaurant so I don't always get a chance to run to the bathroom at the exact moment I want... So I'm miserable on my 2 gallon days! haha! Gotta love it...
    Fear God, not heavy weight.

When you think you can't, imagine who will.

sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Officially signed up. goodbye beer and chips

Registered User biggerthanyou83's Avatar
    biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sdilly22 View Post
    RIGHT! i want a few beers right now! lol Keep up the hard work! its is all worth it at the end!
    "Success is a journey, not a destination"
    "Inspiration comes from others. Motivation comes from within."

Unhappy

Don't remind me about the no beer. A friend of mine is starting a small craft brewery in town, and they have weekly tastings every Wednesday night. Gotta decline them for a while. Sad day for me.

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I miss beer, but pretty abs will make it all worth it.
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A week into the process and I am down 4 punds ( right on schedule) workingout harder and eating 100% correctly with no cheating at all. I'll take pictures after next week and every 2 weeks after for continual motivation on my part.
    Good work! Feels great, right?

Nice to have ya join us! You gonna make me have to work even harder?
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post
    lol...Wow you must be in the bathroom non-stop during that time. I know my 1 1/2 gallons has me in pretty often. Do you alter sodium in take during that time too?
    Honestly, I don't manipulate sodium at all. I never salt my food, I eat it bland all the time. I take a multimineral and a multi v and eat a pretty balanced diet.. Nothin fancy but I feel no need to add salt (unless I'm gettin down on a cheat meal burger or something... But I didn't just say that). I do strictly water and carb manipulation.

Indeed it is, my friend.. Indeed it is. Especially when you still have to cram down chicken veggies and sweet potatoes. I gag at the thought of it. On an average day I aim or 1.5 gallons and yes I pee a lot!

Don't remind me about the no beer. A friend of mine is starting a small craft brewery in town, and they have weekly tastings every Wednesday night. Gotta decline them for a while. Sad day for me.
    Pshhh beer schmeer... You'll have a whoole six pack soon enough! and trust me, you'll enjoy it much better than any porter or stout! your friends down at the brewery will be jeeaaallloooouuuus!

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    lol

Subbed!

Congrats on the IM Sponsorship!
    Thank you so much! Super excited

Red face

Pshhh beer schmeer... You'll have a whoole six pack soon enough! and trust me, you'll enjoy it much better than any porter or stout! your friends down at the brewery will be jeeaaallloooouuuus!
    Heh, too true. Although 30%BF to six pack is my long-ish term goal. Gotta set my sights a little lower to keep the goals in range :-)

But you're right, they'll be all kinds of jealous, and I'll just smile and drink my gallon of water…

6/14/2013 - 326.8lbs
    9/1/2013 - 302.6lbs

MuscleTech Creacore and Test HD log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156736003

Thats crazy... Just one gallon a day makes me run to the bathroom about 10 times a day. :/ The wife thinks its funny.
    Heh, too true. Although 30%BF to six pack is my long-ish term goal. Gotta set my sights a little lower to keep the goals in range :-)

But you're right, they'll be all kinds of jealous, and I'll just smile and drink my gallon of water…
    thats the spirit! but uh... why set parameters around your goals?? go as far as you can! Aim high! I WANT A SIX PACK OUTTA YOU!! it wont take long! honestly, im a FEMALE and i've gone from 26% to 20% bf less than a month! you can def do that and more in three months! Just think, lose 1.5-2% (no, this is not unrealistic!! especially for men!) a week, and you could be down to ten in, what, 10 weeks?? youd start seein abs by week 12 (actually as soon as week 10). See its that simple!!
    on that same note, let's talk a little about positive thought. Picture yourself where you want to be. Visualize your ultimate goal, and be mindful of it every day. No "i can't" no "i doubt" no "i wish", use affirmative statements when you think/speak of your goals "i will", "I AM going to"... don't settle for less when you're absolutely capable of more!! That's what this challenge (and life!) is all about! call me optimistic, but unrealistic i am not... and i strongly feel that you can and will have abs by the end of this challenge! Win this thing! after this little pep talk, I'm all fired up and officially pulling for YOU! Make me proud, my friend!!
    Last edited by bambiemcfly; 01-06-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Emil83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agh cardio day...I hate it. But imma push through it and feel great afterwards for completing my run. It keeps me going knowing that i can succesfully push through things I hate.

go as far as you can! Aim high! I WANT A SIX PACK OUTTA YOU!! ... Make me proud, my friend!!
    Challenge accepted! Going for some intervals right now :-)

6/14/2013 - 326.8lbs
    9/1/2013 - 302.6lbs

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its pretty normal to drink that much if your busting butt in the gym. Read some of the stuff femme posted for links, I haven't read hers yet but most workout guides support it.

And yes it is crazy. Crazy like a fox
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 01-06-2011 at 02:55 PM.

hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just uploaded before pics, actually took them on sunday but just now getting around to uploading them... cripes I am fat! im a little extra bloated in the pics because i had just ate chicken parmesan and was slightly buzzed on wine, haha!

Challenge accepted! Going for some intervals right now :-)
    hell yes!! thats my boy! full speed ahead, i want 2% this week!! send me your diet so i can see if theres room for improvement!

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll be posting pictures around the same time. 100% is the only way to win.

You don't want to join this buddy, trust me.

Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post
    Good work! Feels great, right?

Nice to have ya join us! You gonna make me have to work even harder?
    He's one tough guy to go up against but it's seems like last time it was the guys not posting regular pics and stuff that really came out in the end. So now I fear him and the secret aganets. lol
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

Honestly, I don't manipulate sodium at all. I never salt my food, I eat it bland all the time. I take a multimineral and a multi v and eat a pretty balanced diet.. Nothin fancy but I feel no need to add salt (unless I'm gettin down on a cheat meal burger or something... But I didn't just say that). I do strictly water and carb manipulation.
    I don't salt either. Or shall I saw very rarely. When I do it is a tiny bit of sea salt when I'm have an extra hard time getting down eggs for the day, lol. Seems we get enough sodium already even in the natural whole foods we eat to bother with salting.

Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    He's one tough guy to go up against but it's seems like last time it was the guys not posting regular pics and stuff that really came out in the end. So now I fear him and the secret aganets. lol
    Secret agent man... lol. Honestly I don't fear anyone. Only focused on what I can and will do. I hope other do well at the same time of course, but I know what I'm capable of now.

sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol trans there will be no pics til the end this time, secret squirrel haha

pack you doing the same diet as last time or have u changed things up
    ?

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Prize Pack!

Prize pack came today! It has

- shaker bottle
    - 5lb ChocoPB Casein ( my fav)
    - 5lb Chocolate Malt 100% Whey
    - 2lb Platinum Hydrowhey Cookies and Cream ( been wanting to try this)
    - BCAA's
    - Amino Energy
    - Box of Wholly Oat protein bars
    - Gym bag ( nice one too)
    - 4 gym towels
    - 2 t-shirts

and I even took pictures (ETA: they are hewge lol my bad)

Attached Images

Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast