skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry first day @ gym.. was ok .. need comments.

hey guys today was my first day @ gym.. i went there n d middle of heavy snow and enterd gym with good guts.. free weights is in a small room of the gym.. there were about 8 guys and all were ripped .. i was like a tiny fish with room full of wales.. i dint gv a **** and started rippetoe ..but i cudnt gv up this uncomfortable feeling in my mind.. waas thinking that they mite be laugn @ me behind the back.. n i saw a guy is waiting till i finish to get the weights.. and he was starn @ me all the time... i cudnt finish all of my reps and i came home just after 1 set of squats.... help guys..im just 130lbs .. and in that small romm all were giants...wat should i do?

ps.. can i wear a jumper and a baggie bottom to look big?

kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kerb1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man the fuk up.

not sure if srs

TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More than likely you're just paranoid. Don't forget they use to be in the same position as you. Everybody has to start somewhere. Perhaps the stares could have been to check your form etc?

You have to go to the gym with a positive mindset, regardless who is there and how big they are - you have a job to do. The big guys don't bite, of course you get the occasional douche. But you will be surprised how many people are wiling to help.

Welcome to the brotherhood of the iron my friend!

slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slipstrm15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea just keep your head up. EVERYONE starts somewhere. If I see someone doing a program like rippetoe's at low weight I am IMPRESSED. That means you've done your homework and are committing to weightlifting and changing your body. If people are staring at you they're probably just checking your form and might want to offer you some tips.

You're lucky to be in a gym with big guys. Use them, they're a resource. 9/10 will be happy to give you a pointer here and there. And for those 1/10, just ignore them.
    "The Blueprint Works! - Get it, you won't regret it! - http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/testimonials.html

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man up bro I was scared @ first (about a month ago I started) And I'm doing the SS too. Think about like this they are worry about themselves then you. Do you care about other people in the gym? And about the resources you can make lots of friend in the gym.

illslapyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illslapyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Uri3LV8 View Post
    Man up bro I was scared @ first (about a month ago I started) And I'm doing the SS too. Think about like this they are worry about themselves then you. Do you care about other people in the gym? And about the resources you can make lots of friend in the gym.
    I agree to this. You're in the gym for nobody else but yourself. Don't worry about what other people might think. You know what your goals are, and if you want to acheive them you won't let other people influence your work. Just do yourself.

Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skinny21c View Post
    hey guys today was my first day @ gym.. i went there n d middle of heavy snow and enterd gym with good guts.. free weights is in a small room of the gym.. there were about 8 guys and all were ripped .. i was like a tiny fish with room full of wales.. i dint gv a **** and started rippetoe ..but i cudnt gv up this uncomfortable feeling in my mind.. waas thinking that they mite be laugn @ me behind the back.. n i saw a guy is waiting till i finish to get the weights.. and he was starn @ me all the time... i cudnt finish all of my reps and i came home just after 1 set of squats.... help guys..im just 130lbs .. and in that small romm all were giants...wat should i do?

ps.. can i wear a jumper and a baggie bottom to look big?
    I started at your weight but am 3 inches taller! It's normal to feel a bit self concious the first few times you go. I was embarrassed to find I could only bench 25kg x 5 on my first session. You just have to man up and finish your workouts. Chances are all those 'w[h]ales' you refer to were in your shoes once too. Keep going consistently and eating and those same guys will have respect for you in a few months.
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheWhizzkid View Post
    More than likely you're just paranoid. Don't forget they use to be in the same position as you. Everybody has to start somewhere. Perhaps the stares could have been to check your form etc?
    This dude. I stare at small guys all the time when they are doing certain lifts, bc I don't want them to hurt themselves. I also sometimes stare at those 5'11 130 pound kids that are doing like 35 pound curls with ****ty form, or bench 185 with 1/4 ROM and just lol to myself. Ppl will only laugh if you try to ego boost yourself with weight you can't do.

WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000) WeakSauz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont worry man-- they may be bigger than you, but they are humans too-- they understand what your goals are. I really think its awesome if anyone gives effort.

Nobody is going to make fun of you for trying... They are probably looking at you to see if they can help ya with form, etc.

At least you're not at home on the couch--- and at least you arent doing 1,000 bicep curls.

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I worked out for a year at home with my equipment and gained 25 lbs before I actually joined the gym. If you want, you can do the same.

bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So? Who cares what they think...man when your like me, the only asian guy in a place you feel like everyone's watchin you...who cares...grow a pair :P
    S&P Thread Crew
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Korea Krew*

S&P Brahs and Cologne Crew check out TimelessTrad.com for regular updates on styles and scents

How to make money tweeting - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150112773

bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fit4life1991 View Post
    This dude. I stare at small guys all the time when they are doing certain lifts, bc I don't want them to hurt themselves. I also sometimes stare at those 5'11 130 pound kids that are doing like 35 pound curls with ****ty form, or bench 185 with 1/4 ROM and just lol to myself. Ppl will only laugh if you try to ego boost yourself with weight you can't do.

This....

Especially the last part, "Ppl will only laugh if you try to ego boost yourself with weight you can't do."
    S&P Thread Crew
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Korea Krew*

S&P Brahs and Cologne Crew check out TimelessTrad.com for regular updates on styles and scents

How to make money tweeting - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150112773

SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    working out never bothered me, it just came very natural to me. First time ever at gym i knew exactly what i was doing. Just know your **** and dont give a ****? there will always be someone smaller than u there anyway

SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpartanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fit4life1991 View Post
    lol i do the same ****. If i see a skinny kid benching with 2 10lb plates on each side I usually think atleast hes doing full rom, proper form. then theres those older guys bench or shoulder press 2 plates and get 1/3 to 1/4 rom reps

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I respect small people who have done their research and are putting it into practice.

I DO laugh behind peoples backs when they are doing bench press, coming down an inch and pushing back up and claiming that is their 1 rep max. ***GOTS.

Seriously, as long as people do their **** properly, irrelevant of size, you have respect.

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Instead of worrying about your size compared to the other big guys, talk to some of them, I'm sure they would be glad to spot you, give you right formation tips and advice.

and remember, those guys were just like you at a point man.
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnferrignon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude i'm pretty sure those ripped guys started from being small too. You'll look even funnier when you try and wear those clothes that would make you a little big.

NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000)
    llllllllllllloll

skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny21c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up thanx

THANX for the every single word guys.. lots of help.. i the gym im gna pretend that its empty...im just gna do my thing and we will c.. i just paniced .. thanx again.. will post pics after few months.. cheers

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    22 years old.... Wtf is this real life?

OP, nobody in the gym really cares about you. They are there to train just like you.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000) stoneagerebel is just really nice. (+1000)
    They were once noobs too. Only idiots laugh at newbies at the gym. Srs.

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do this;

Get some earphones and an mp3 player - use it as it will help you relax and not be as paranoid.

Also understand that many people that are huge now, have went through exactly what you're going through - but they managed to go through it over time.

Secondly, if there are big people around, ask them for advice. "Excuse me, have you done squats before? I'm new and trying to figure them out." Even if you don't really use their advice, you show yourself and them that, just like them, you're here to workout.

As for the people calling you out with "22 year olds? blah blah imma ***got", don't mind them.. they define lowlives.