Thread: Serious mass

Zakker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serious mass

Ive got this yesterday.Is this effective as my weight is 59kgs now. also how to take this ie pre-workout or post-workout. I do workout in the evening which starts at 7pm-9pm and i have dinner at 10pm. So what is the best time to get this thanks.

H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zakker View Post
    Ive got this yesterday.Is this effective as my weight is 59kgs now. also how to take this ie pre-workout or post-workout. I do workout in the evening which starts at 7pm-9pm and i have dinner at 10pm. So what is the best time to get this thanks.
    It's a great product if it's difficult for you to consume excess calories from whole foods.
    Drink it whenever. When I took half a serving I couldn't eat for 4 hours because it was so filling. Just take it when it's convenient for you.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's just calories (over-priced ones and filled with chemicals at that). Nothing that you can't get from normal food in a far better form.

What is Serious mass? A bunch of malto and some protein? So basically have some bananas and cottage cheese. Done.

hsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I don't quite remember all of what's in it. I THINK it's 50 g protein (mostly whey conc), and 250 g carbs (mostly malto). If you're working out in the evening and having your shake as late as 10pm, I wouldn't recommend taking it after your workout. It's just SO many low quality carbs.

That being said, I know I can't eat 1200+ calories of "bananas and cottage cheese" in a short period of time. Not to mention the sodium in 50 g of protein worth of cottage cheese. Keep in mind that malto isn't a great carb source, but at 129 lbs, I wouldn't worry TOO much about those excess low-quality carbs right now.

Also, it would be cheaper to use a protein and then just add as much malto as you want. You can find it dirt cheap at wine shops. But, if you're set on taking some Serious Mass, I'd slam it for breakfast.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by hsh View Post
    Well, I don't quite remember all of what's in it. I THINK it's 50 g protein (mostly whey conc), and 250 g carbs (mostly malto). If you're working out in the evening and having your shake as late as 10pm, I wouldn't recommend taking it after your workout. It's just SO many low quality carbs.

That being said, I know I can't eat 1200+ calories of "bananas and cottage cheese" in a short period of time. Not to mention the sodium in 50 g of protein worth of cottage cheese. Keep in mind that malto isn't a great carb source, but at 129 lbs, I wouldn't worry TOO much about those excess low-quality carbs right now.

Also, it would be cheaper to use a protein and then just add as much malto as you want. You can find it dirt cheap at wine shops. But, if you're set on taking some Serious Mass, I'd slam it for breakfast.

Afraid of carbs at night are we? Hope not.

Hey, how about a carton of milk? There is our 1200 calories, sept in a far better cheaper form. Whole Milk outperforms whey, sports drinks and skim milk in human studies...

I just can't understand supplements, they make you fart, they are cheaply processed, they leave a terrible aftertaste in your mouth, they are expensive, they lack micro-nutritional density, they bloat you etc etc etc etc etc.

usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i take iso extreme mass

it has 300ish cals
    27g of protein
    33 carbs
    add some milk to up the cals protein and carbs
    then have it after workout in the morning/sometime between meals, and before bed if bulking, also after your workout it would b ideal to mix the whey powder with like gatorade because they are both fastttt diegesting carbs which will be absorbed my your muscles the quickest

Originally Posted by usfbullsfan100 View Post
    i take iso extreme mass

it has 300ish cals
    27g of protein
    33 carbs
    add some milk to up the cals protein and carbs
    then have it after workout in the morning/sometime between meals, and before bed if bulking, also after your workout it would b ideal to mix the whey powder with like gatorade because they are both fastttt diegesting carbs which will be absorbed my your muscles the quickest
    You train fasted?

If not, don't worry about fast absorption and digestion. You still got aminos in your blood after your work-out from the meals before earlier in the day

(this old myth comes from research that used overnight fasted trainees. Of course they need THE fasted possible nutrition ASAP, since they were "morons" and trained totally fasted. They shoudda at least gave them some BCAA for goodness sakes...)

So its too late to get the drink at 10pm. so can i drink it before the gym at 5:00 - 5:30 pm. also this is the first Supplement Ive got in my life, when i got SM shopkeeper said the scoop is included in it, i went home and saw that this isnt a scoop it looked like small mug i was surprised to see such a big scoop lol. so should i get the whole scoop or half is enough.thanks

Originally Posted by kusok View Post

Hey, how about a carton of milk? There is our 1200 calories, sept in a far better cheaper form. Whole Milk outperforms whey, sports drinks and skim milk in human studies...

I just can't understand supplements, they make you fart, they are cheaply processed, they leave a terrible aftertaste in your mouth, they are expensive, they lack micro-nutritional density, they bloat you etc etc etc etc etc.
    Exactly I thought its not suiting me.lol

HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeyItsJordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used SM for a few months now and feel like it's a solid meal replacement.

I take a half serving in the morning (1 scoop) and the other half later in the day. For someone that's always on the run with a busy schedule, I feel like it's helped me grab some extra calories due to its ease.

Though, I'm usually good to eat again after an hour or two (if I need to).
    “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

hsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post

Well personally I don't drink too much milk because all of the carbs are sugar. I know it's "natural" sugar, but sugar is sugar. My body doesn't do well with excess sugar or fats, so I have to keep my diet clean, or gain unwanted fat.

As for carbs at night, some is fine. But 250 g of malto would be death for me after evening training lol.