Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

"Everybody cheats"

I was talking to an ex and she said this. Normally I'd be like "just you, slut" but then it occurred to me it's not the first, or twelfth time I've heard this.

Now I know everyone's gunna be on their best behavior and start spouting the inevitable "NOPE NOT ME! IM PERFECT" but seriously, lettuce be reality, do you guys think it's true?

Does everybody cheat at some point? At least once, if not often?
    Do you think it's really limited to opportunity? I mean clearly all women are going to say "no, I'd NEVER cheat.." to save face, and men that don't cheat may not have the option to. If both sexes could cheat and get away with it - do you think they would?
    I remember reading about how monogamy is not in our nature.

How many people do you know that have cheated vs. how many honestly don't?

I'm trying to keep the faith in people here, but it's seemingly more difficult the more experienced I become.

DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not true, wouldn't cheat. Yes, been in situations where I could have.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    I was talking to an ex and she said this. Normally I'd be like "just you, slut" but then it occurred to me it's not the first, or twelfth time I've heard this.

Now I know everyone's gunna be on their best behavior and start spouting the inevitable "NOPE NOT ME! IM PERFECT" but seriously, lettuce be reality, do you guys think it's true?

Does everybody cheat at some point? At least once, if not often?
    Do you think it's really limited to opportunity? I mean clearly all women are going to say "no, I'd NEVER cheat.." to save face, and men that don't cheat may not have the option to. If both sexes could cheat and get away with it - do you think they would?
    I remember reading about how monogamy is not in our nature.

How many people do you know that have cheated vs. how many honestly don't?

I'm trying to keep the faith in people here, but it's seemingly more difficult the more experienced I become.

I think anyone CAN cheat if the conditions are right. Even then some are true to themselfs and will get rid of the problem instead of cheating themselfs. I believe some people wouldnt beable to live with themselfs.

I do ponder sometimes how much cheating actually goes on that we dont know about. "xxx isnt happy, they are having so many issues. I feel bad for the kids". I ponder how many adults just suck it up because they are too scared of being alone, or are worried about the kids and just live an unhappy life.

IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsoMaxx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL @ the internet community. Would I have cheated at some point? Yes, actually i did once. But people forget that there are actually amazing people out there, like my wife. For 100 billion dollars, she wouldn't even hold another guys hand. Not all girls are sluts, contrary to what the internet thinks.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would not cheat.

Have had the opportunity to do so. GF lives an hour away so it was definitely possible to hide...except from myself. My mom got cheated on by my father and that made me never want to be like him. I know too many cheaters both guys and girls and although they're good people, I feel like I have something over them because I have been faced with the same temptation they have, and have turned it down....even while being in a less than stellar relationship.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Registered User AllFapInsurance's Avatar
    AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AllFapInsurance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say a solid 2/3 of girls I know would cheat if the opportunity was right. That's just the way it is. I feel bad sometimes because I'm in situations where they want to cheat with me. I obviously get away from it before it's too late but it makes me feel bad for their boyfriends. All it takes is a little attention to them at the right time when things are a little bumpy with their boyfriend and their damn panties are ready to drop. It makes me ****ing sick. I blame MTV. (serious)

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RevolutionTheory View Post
    Not true. I would NEVER cheat on a girl no matter what the circumstance was. I'd probably kick myself in the ass if i could have the chance to bang a hot chick, but in the end, staying true to myself is something i want to be able to say i did when im old. Not to mention if i had a gf, i couldn't just do that to her knowing she likes me.

Now if the relationship was bad, i'd call her up and tell her its over and **** said hot bitch or some ****.

Pu$$y is pu$$y. dlck is dlck. the only difference is how the person looks. and thats not worth it to me to break a girls heart.
    Originally Posted by DJS2 View Post
    Not true, wouldn't cheat. Yes, been in situations where I could have.
    You guys are both still young. I'm not saying that makes your input invalid by any means, I appreciate the insight... but I will say that I can only pray you'll remain this optimistic as life goes on and you garner larger amounts of experience with women.

I honestly hope you guys don't ever change that morality.

Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    I think anyone CAN cheat if the conditions are right. Even then some are true to themselfs and will get rid of the problem instead of cheating themselfs. I believe some people wouldnt beable to live with themselfs.

I do ponder sometimes how much cheating actually goes on that we dont know about. "xxx isnt happy, they are having so many issues. I feel bad for the kids". I ponder how many adults just suck it up because they are too scared of being alone, or are worried about the kids and just live an unhappy life.
    Those people cheat! lol
    They hate their life at home so they develop one somewhere else! Very common.

Originally Posted by I****xx View Post
    LOL @ the internet community. Would I have cheated at some point? Yes, actually i did once. But people forget that there are actually amazing people out there, like my wife. For 100 billion dollars, she wouldn't even hold another guys hand. Not all girls are sluts, contrary to what the internet thinks.
    Thank you. It's good to see someone your age that's found the ability to keep the faith. That's what I needed to hear.
    I'm your age and I'm growing farther and farther from it - and not just because of the internet lol

ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10) ililiilil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My first relationship I was cheated on and I did too. We were also 16 lol. This recent relationship I did not cheat nor did I ever think about it. Her, on the other hand, didn't feel the same. Haha.

I would never cheat if I'm in a relationship. Many of my friends cheat because they feel they are going to get cheated on anyways so might as well be the first to do it. Why run around doing that? What happens if you finally score a great gal and you kill the relationship by cheating? Dating is a gamble lol.

Hell, I won't even do one night stands! completely srs. =(

HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HockeyPlayer91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel like girls cheat and get away with it more and are better are hiding things/being shady

I'm not perfect and I can't say that I would NEVER cheat but I would like to think that if I did feel like cheating on a girl I'd have the balls to breakup with her first.

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe it's a case where most people will have a limit beyond which they will succumb to temptation.

I think of the movie of "The Firm." If you were in Cruise's position where a beautiful girl is throwing herself on you, you're in the middle of nowhere and no one will know, the heat of the moment is just too great and you're reasonably sure it will just be a one-time thing, you'd probably cheat.

Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, everyone does not cheat.

In my experience, compulsive cheaters generally had pretty ****ed up childhoods and also "cheat" in other ways (typically stealing).

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never cheated and never going to. If my gf cheated on me I would be devastated. I mean absolutely devasted...the kind you don't come back from. I'm not afraid she's going to cheat, I know she never would but if she did I have no idea how I'd react. Just devastated.

I hope this sentence is not true, I know I will never.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyPlayer91 View Post
    I feel like girls cheat and get away with it more and are better are hiding things/being shady
    This.

And no not everyone cheats.

edit: Metroins why you always posting minutes before me dawg?!?!
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Undeadlifter View Post
    No, everyone does not cheat.

In my experience, compulsive cheaters generally had pretty ****ed up childhoods and also "cheat" in other ways (typically stealing).
    So this makes me wonder WHY they're better at it.

Are they bred from birth to be liars and cheaters?
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well there is that saying "you are only as faithful as your options".

I've swung my own opinion both ways about this too OP. Currently, I feel for the vast majority of people, there is a scenario out there where they would cheat. Whether or not they ever encounter or allow themselves to encounter (which may be the bigger issue here) the specific timing, people and circumstances to allow that to happen in their life is a different matter.

For instance, if you're reading this now thinking I'd never cheat, but lets say you're in a relationship (without children, unmarried i.e. not necessarily your "soulmate" whatever that means) and its aiight, but not great 'cos all of those things she does that annoy you she's been doing a lot lately, and she's faithful but hasn't been conducting herself with the class you expect from your partner, and you're going through a dry spell, and her whore friends are constantly around, and in a bizarre twist of fate, the one that got away/your first love (most never completely get over theirs)/the elusive 10/10 lookswise bish enters your life when you happen to have had one too many and for one night only you can bang as you're out of town for work and won't be back home 'til tomorrow and no one will ever find out.guaranteed. So its up to you if you tell your partner. In this case, some of those people might cheat. And even if not, it probably just means I haven't touched on the right scenario/people for them...

...the paradox in this is that I do feel I am an exception to this lol! I will say that I've always viewed cheating as an act of weak character above all else. As such, if I ever would (unlikely imho) I would never cheat myself without consciously having weighed up the circumstances and all possible consequences in my head and deciding the relationship I was in was worth the risk (i.e. not worth much at all and probably destined for failure anyhow/ basically already tarnished severely in some way .) I think this is the case anyhow. Although I will mull it over and potentially edit this (visibly) should my opinion change.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did. So did my fiancee, and my now ex-girlfriend. Would I again? I'd like to say no. Should I find the right person that I believe I can trust completely, I won't. I would have to believe the cost outweighed the benefit, i.e., lost relationship over a night of fun. To an extent, I have in the past with my ex, who cheated on me recently. I told myself that I would stay faithful, and I did. If you really want to, you can. Jakes on me, though.

But everyone is not of the same character as a person. Ultimately, you only need three things to accomplish something. Means, opportunity, and intent.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50) jitter-bugg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never have, and I never will. I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror if I was to do that. I believe that it is a huge sign of character weakness to just give in to temptation like that. My relationship with my husband began when I was just under 15, believe me when I say that there have been huge ups and downs during that 6 year period, and never once have I strayed.

I have always been very careful of the situations I place myself in, so that nobody could try to take advantage of a particular situation in any way. I am a very aware of my actions, no matter what my state of mind is. I have been borderline black-out drunk at a beach party after my prom where I was to spend the night, he wasn't there, I was barely able to talk, and I was still aware of, and able to shut down advances. In fact, even though I was exhausted and wanted to pass out, I wouldn't because I didn't want to be taken advantage of.

I don't buy into the BS excuses people come up with to "explain" why they cheated. There is always a chance/choice to make the right decision.

RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UberPigeon View Post
    Well there is that saying "you are only as faithful as your options".

I've swung my own opinion both ways about this too OP. Currently, I feel for the vast majority of people, there is a scenario out there where they would cheat. Whether or not they ever encounter or allow themselves to encounter (which may be the bigger issue here) the specific timing, people and circumstances to allow that to happen in their life is a different matter.

For instance, if you're reading this now thinking I'd never cheat, but lets say you're in a relationship (without children, unmarried i.e. not necessarily your "soulmate" whatever that means) and its aiight, but not great 'cos all of those things she does that annoy you she's been doing a lot lately, and she's faithful but hasn't been conducting herself with the class you expect from your partner, and you're going through a dry spell, and her whore friends are constantly around, and in a bizarre twist of fate, the one that got away/your first love (most never completely get over theirs)/the elusive 10/10 lookswise bish enters your life when you happen to have had one too many and for one night only you can bang as you're out of town for work and won't be back home 'til tomorrow and no one will ever find out.guaranteed. So its up to you if you tell your partner. In this case, some of those people might cheat. And even if not, it probably just means I haven't touched on the right scenario/people for them...

...the paradox in this is that I do feel I am an exception to this lol! I will say that I've always viewed cheating as an act of weak character above all else. As such, if I ever would (unlikely imho) I would never cheat myself without consciously having weighed up the circumstances and all possible consequences in my head and deciding the relationship I was in was worth the risk (i.e. not worth much at all and probably destined for failure anyhow/ basically already tarnished severely in some way .) I think this is the case anyhow. Although I will mull it over and potentially edit this (visibly) should my opinion change.
    Thats a whole lotta text for basically saying "I'd cheat under the right circumstances". Brevity brah.

ALL People have the capacity to cheat, whats counts is the strength of their moral compass to override those impulses and stick to their principles.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At some point in their life I think it's fair to say that most people will cheat. Does this mean they will always cheat? No. I don't believe that "once a cheater, always a cheater" bull****.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm 22 hornier then ever, good looking, good body, plenty of options, have turned down sex multiple times.

In a long distance relationship, never cheated.

Only cowards cheat, if you wanna cheat you break up and be single.

Cheating is for cowards and pussies.

EDIT: Doesn't mean I don't want to, but i'm a proud person and I respect my gf.

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ajuice72 View Post
    EDIT: Doesn't mean I don't want to, but i'm a proud person and I respect my gf.
    this. Everyone has to deal with temptations sometimes, it's all about how you handle those temptations.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone cheats, People who say they won't cheat haven't been faced with a 9/10 talking dirty to them while grinding their cock.

Lets be real for a second.

You think if your girl was faced with Jonny Depp she wouldn't hop straight on his cock if she asked?

and before you say "well this wouldn't happen"

or

"she wouldn't do that"

It might not happen, but she would do it.

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the moment you accept the fact everyone cheats, everything just gets so much better... No more worries, no more heart break, ......its kind of like those movies where people accept death

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any of my ex-gf's, any male/female friend that i know that cheated have insecurity issues, poor parental upbringing, poor outlook on relationships, cynical attitudes towards women/men, lower values, lower self-esteem, the list goes on..

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    Everyone cheats, People who say they won't cheat haven't been faced with a 9/10 talking dirty to them while grinding their cock.

Lets be real for a second.

You think if your girl was faced with Jonny Depp she wouldn't hop straight on his cock if she asked?

and before you say "well this wouldn't happen"

or

"she wouldn't do that"

It might not happen, but she would do it.
    Nah man not true, actually been there, also I avoid situation like that at all costs, but i've ended up there, i've been drunk, horny, hadnt gotten pussy for months, hot girl all over me.

All you people saying this is true are just trying to justify cheating, n thats ok but the statement everyone cheats is not true.

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Almost did in the past -- I ended up in her room at a friend's party in another city that was so busy, even the buddy who was hosting wouldn't know what happened. Brain finally clicked on when she was showing me pictures of her bikini modelling, but before anything physical happened.

This was more than 3 years ago though. Nowadays I wouldn't even let it get that far -- I've been exposed to a lot more random cheating/stories of extramarital affairs, etc. since and have seen the effect it has on people. That kind of deception never goes away.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had a dream I cheated on my gf and felt really terrible. I had no idea I would feel that bad.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn near everyone, yes.

people have been cheating since the beginning of time, the only thing is some people dont get caught. the good girl cheats, the bad girl cheats, the good guy cheats, the bad guy cheats..

just how it is brah

Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100) Act Brolic is not very well liked. (-100)
    put me to any test, ill tell you ill pass coz im a cheater

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really, really stupid blanket statement.