Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best BCAA?

Stats: 5'9", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6009
    musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit musclemage's BodySpace

Question Best BCAA?

I want to add a good BCAA to my diet in a couple months when begin to cut.

Which is the best BCAA?

What is your experience with your recommended one?

Thanks very much
    -YOU CANNOT ATTAIN ANYTHING VALUABLE WITHOUT SACRIFICE-

"Live for nothing, or die for something"

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

BodyPoints: 36146
    buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit buffgrk's BodySpace
    dude, i wouldnt worry about cutting.. not even in a couple months put some size on first

musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) musclemage is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Ok well then should I add in a bit of cardio during my bulk? To lessen fat gains?

I am an ectomorph so I have been avoiding cardio to be honest.

Should I start taking BCAAs even if I am not cutting?

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Stats: 5'9"
    BodyPoints: 3390
    throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000) throwdown12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit throwdown12's BodySpace
    they are good while you are cutting to preserve muscle, but can be used when bulking too, but you need a higher dose to get much out of them. Look around there are a couple good BCAA/EAA supplements out there.
    Out of all the AAs, leucine has been the most beneficial for me.

BodyPoints: 36146
    buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) buffgrk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit buffgrk's BodySpace
    i wouldnt be taking any bcaa's or doing any cardio until u start getting abit sloppy in the stomach area, you got a thin build so concentrate on eating alot of calories, clean calories and lifting heavy,.. im sure u will know when its time to cut, but not now lol!

read this

i recommend u go on a clean bulk ( eat proper clean foods so when u start cutting down u will be maximising the effectiveness by having less fat to strip of your body ), good article about bulking

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956

Some healthy foods,

Protein

Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
    Tuna (water packed)
    Fish (salmon, seabass, halibut, sushi, mahi mahi, Orange roughy, tilapia, Sardines)
    Shrimp
    Extra Lean Ground Beef or Ground Round (92-96%)
    Venison
    Buffalo
    Ostrich
    Pork (lean)
    Protein Powder (Whey, Casein, Soy, Egg)
    Eggs
    Low or Non-Fat Cottage cheese, Ricotta
    Low fat or Non fat Yogurt
    Ribeye Steaks or Roast
    Top Round Steaks or Roast (stew meat, London broil, Stir fry)
    Top Sirloin (Sirloin Top Butt)
    Beef Tenderloin (filet mignon)
    Top Loin (NY Strip Steak)
    Flank Steak (Stir Fry, Fajitas)
    Eye of Round (Cube meat, Stew meat, Bottom Round)
    Ground Turkey, Turkey Breast slices or cutlets (*no deli or sandwich meats)

Complex Carbs (nothing enriched, bleached or processed if possible)

Oatmeal (Old fashioned, Quick oats, Irish steal cut)
    Sweet Potatoes, Yams
    Beans (Black eyed, Pinto, Red, Kidney, Black)
    Oat Bran Cereal, Grape nuts, Rye cereal, Multi grain hot cereal
    Farin (Cream of wheat)
    Whole Wheat frozen Bagels, Pitas
    Whole wheat or Spinach Pasta, Whey Pasta
    Rice (Brown, white, jasmin, basmati, arborio, wild)
    Potatoes (red, white, baking)

Fibrous Carbs

Green Leafy lettuce (red, green, romaine)
    Broccoli
    Asparagus
    String Beans
    Spinach
    Bell Peppers (Green or Red)
    Brussels Sprouts
    Cauliflower
    Cabbage
    Celery
    Cucumber
    Carrots
    Eggplant
    Onions
    Pumpkin
    Garlic
    Tomatoes
    Zucchini

Fruit (If acceptable on diet)
    bananas, oranges, apples, grapefruit, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lemons or limes

Healthy Fats

Natural Style Peanut Butter
    Olive oil, Safflower oil
    Flaxseed oil
    Fish Oil
    Nuts (peanuts, almonds, walnuts)

Dairy

Eggs
    Low of Non-Fat cottage cheese, Ricotta
    Low or non-fat milk
    Low fat or non-fat yogurt

Condiments & Spices

Diet Soda
    Crystal light
    Fat free mayonnaise
    Reduced sodium Soy Sauce
    Reduced sodium Teriyaki Sauce
    balsamic Vinegar
    Salsa, Jalapenos
    Hot peppers and Hot sauce, Cayenne pepper
    Chili powder and Chili paste
    Mrs. Dash
    Steak Sauce
    Sugar free Maple Syrup
    Mustard
    Extracts (vanilla, almond, etc)
    Low sodium beef or chicken Broth
    Plain or reduced sodium tomato sauce

Natural Sugar Sources
    Honey

peace!

Originally Posted by jimjunkie View Post
    i wouldnt be taking any bcaa's or doing any cardio until u start getting abit sloppy in the stomach area, you got a thin build so concentrate on eating alot of calories, clean calories and lifting heavy,.. im sure u will know when its time to cut, but not now lol!

read this

i recommend u go on a clean bulk ( eat proper clean foods so when u start cutting down u will be maximising the effectiveness by having less fat to strip of your body ), good article about bulking

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956

Some healthy foods,

Protein

Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
    Tuna (water packed)
    Fish (salmon, seabass, halibut, sushi, mahi mahi, Orange roughy, tilapia, Sardines)
    Shrimp
    Extra Lean Ground Beef or Ground Round (92-96%)
    Venison
    Buffalo
    Ostrich
    Pork (lean)
    Protein Powder (Whey, Casein, Soy, Egg)
    Eggs
    Low or Non-Fat Cottage cheese, Ricotta
    Low fat or Non fat Yogurt
    Ribeye Steaks or Roast
    Top Round Steaks or Roast (stew meat, London broil, Stir fry)
    Top Sirloin (Sirloin Top Butt)
    Beef Tenderloin (filet mignon)
    Top Loin (NY Strip Steak)
    Flank Steak (Stir Fry, Fajitas)
    Eye of Round (Cube meat, Stew meat, Bottom Round)
    Ground Turkey, Turkey Breast slices or cutlets (*no deli or sandwich meats)

Complex Carbs (nothing enriched, bleached or processed if possible)

Oatmeal (Old fashioned, Quick oats, Irish steal cut)
    Sweet Potatoes, Yams
    Beans (Black eyed, Pinto, Red, Kidney, Black)
    Oat Bran Cereal, Grape nuts, Rye cereal, Multi grain hot cereal
    Farin (Cream of wheat)
    Whole Wheat frozen Bagels, Pitas
    Whole wheat or Spinach Pasta, Whey Pasta
    Rice (Brown, white, jasmin, basmati, arborio, wild)
    Potatoes (red, white, baking)

Fibrous Carbs

Green Leafy lettuce (red, green, romaine)
    Broccoli
    Asparagus
    String Beans
    Spinach
    Bell Peppers (Green or Red)
    Brussels Sprouts
    Cauliflower
    Cabbage
    Celery
    Cucumber
    Carrots
    Eggplant
    Onions
    Pumpkin
    Garlic
    Tomatoes
    Zucchini

Fruit (If acceptable on diet)
    bananas, oranges, apples, grapefruit, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lemons or limes

Healthy Fats

Natural Style Peanut Butter
    Olive oil, Safflower oil
    Flaxseed oil
    Fish Oil
    Nuts (peanuts, almonds, walnuts)

Dairy

Eggs
    Low of Non-Fat cottage cheese, Ricotta
    Low or non-fat milk
    Low fat or non-fat yogurt

Condiments & Spices

Diet Soda
    Crystal light
    Fat free mayonnaise
    Reduced sodium Soy Sauce
    Reduced sodium Teriyaki Sauce
    balsamic Vinegar
    Salsa, Jalapenos
    Hot peppers and Hot sauce, Cayenne pepper
    Chili powder and Chili paste
    Mrs. Dash
    Steak Sauce
    Sugar free Maple Syrup
    Mustard
    Extracts (vanilla, almond, etc)
    Low sodium beef or chicken Broth
    Plain or reduced sodium tomato sauce

Natural Sugar Sources
    Honey

peace!
    Thanks for the decent list of foods
    Also the article is interesting, I have read it before

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Stats: 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 27406
    Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sixpack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sixpack's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Xtend
    ALLMAX NUTRITION REP

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Stats: 5'8", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15835
    exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exnihillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit exnihillo's BodySpace
    Check out Refuel...good tasting..

Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Xtend
    Originally Posted by exnihillo View Post
    Check out Refuel...good tasting..
    Thank you both I shall look into both of them when I cut, which shouldn't be for a while now I decided with help from this thread

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Middle-Aged Computer Nerd SpiderJerusalem's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpiderJerusalem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SpiderJerusalem's BodySpace
    Just found this thread after learning that ErgoPharm has discontinued their All-In-One BCAA product (*cry*).
    So I just ordered the grape and watermelon Xtend--thanks for the review!!!
    Using:

Scivation XTEND, 4 scoops (pre/during workout);

-----------------------------------------------------

"Never underestimate the willingness of human beings to sink to their basest impulses."

Stats: 6'3", 189 lbs
    tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tallthing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit tallthing's BodySpace
    BCAA can be used when ever.
    wether your on a bulk, cut, or trying to maintain.

i would suggest xtend or purple wrath.
    im trying to maintain cause wrestling but after that im making BCAA a staple.

Stats: 6'2", 252 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1121
    44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44caliberkid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit 44caliberkid's BodySpace
    try Optimum Nutrition Amino 2222 in either caps or liquid (my preferance). It is a great BCAA product.

Stats: 6'1", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1204
    redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redsoxfan85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit redsoxfan85's BodySpace
    what is BCAA and what does it do?

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 49
    Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Squat2Grow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Squat2Grow's BodySpace
    XTEND would be a great choice.... I'm going to be buying a large tub of the apple flavor pretty soon myself
    i rep back 1k+

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1278
    OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OnDiet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit OnDiet's BodySpace
    have anyone tried the kilo poweder BCAA? i just read that from other site that you can buy a kilo of a generic powder form of BCAA. Can you have some input on this or some information that will help me decide whether to take xtend or maybe just purchase this BCAA by kilo.

BodyPoints: 7262
    Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rushi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Rushi's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by musclemage View Post

Which is the best BCAA?

Thanks very much
    Xtreme Formulations ICE and Scivation Xtend are good ones.

Registered User haywood-jablome's Avatar
    haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haywood-jablome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit haywood-jablome's BodySpace

Which is the best BCAA?

Thanks very much
    Xtend best bcaa on the market
    "FITNESS ISN'T A 12WEEK PLAN, IT'S A LIFESTYLE"

"PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY"

bb.com 10% codes: ComeBack10Percent, ComeBack10PerOff, show10percentoff, whp10peroff, 10offoly2008

Stats: 6'0", 156 lbs
    metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metafour has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit metafour's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by redsoxfan85 View Post
    what is BCAA and what does it do?
    Branched-chain Amino Acid

"The phrase branched-chain amino acids or BCAA is sometimes used to refer to the amino acids having aliphatic side-chains that are non-linear. These are leucine, isoleucine and valine. The combination of these three essential amino acids make up approximately 1/3 of skeletal muscle in the human body, and play an important role in protein synthesis. BCAA?s are currently used clinically to aid in the recovery of burn victims, as well as for supplementation for strength athletes."

Stats: 5'10", 218 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10410
    Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Animal76 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Animal76's BodySpace
    I highly recommend Scivation Xtend:
    http://www.scivation.com/xtend.htm

I've been using it for several years now and i'm a big advocate. Aside from BCAAs it also has citrulline malate, glutamine and Vitamin B6. Comes in 5 flavors (watermelon, grape, lemonade, apple and orange).
    tastes great and has everything you need.

Which is the best BCAA?

Thanks very much
    Sacrifice is the barrier between mediocrity and excellence!

"Your Hate has made you Powerful!"
    -Emperor Palpatine

"Try not...do or do not...there is no try"
    -Yoda

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through Strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory my chains are broken."

www.kurtweidner.net
    www.teamanimal.net

Stats: 6'3", 192 lbs
    8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit 8-Hype's BodySpace
    Not to take away from it, but DON'T USE XTEND!

I mean, it's great, I have used it before and it has helped. But there are various cheaper (much cheaper) options in bulk form. Like SD's BCAA. Supplement Direct is a very high quality brand, and you can count on their products!
    Jesus loves you!

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smcmichaeljr has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit smcmichaeljr's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by 8-Hype View Post

I mean, it's great, I have used it before and it has helped. But there are various cheaper (much cheaper) options in bulk form. Like SD's BCAA. Supplement Direct is a very high quality brand, and you can count on their products!
    What do you use to cover up the taste of Bulk BCAAs. I heard it's pretty bad.

8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 8-Hype is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit 8-Hype's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by smcmichaeljr View Post
    What do you use to cover up the taste of Bulk BCAAs. I heard it's pretty bad.
    To tell you the truth, I have just ordered it and am going to use when my Shotgun/SyntheSize is finished. I know those are not BCAA products, but I don't want to overkill on supplement consumption. However, I truly believe that bulk BCAA's are still better than Shotgun/SyntheSize... those two are just yukkkk!
    Jesus loves you!

Stats: 5'10", 218 lbs
    BodyPoints: 338
    N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) N4cer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit N4cer's BodySpace

Remember, a lot of what you're paying for is the flavor. Most BCAAs taste awful. Xtend tastes good, whereas most other companies are barely tolerable.
    Your body = a building under construction
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers
    (supplements = worthless decorations)
    You can bring in all the workers you want, but if you don't bring in extra bricks for them to use, they can't do any more work.

Supp section - where 180lb runts pretend to know bb'ing

You don't NEED to take a multi. Vitamins only help if you have a deficiency. Sheeple.

Stats: 5'7", 200 lbs
    lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lth has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lth's BodySpace
    I agree with N4cer, xtend is about the only bcaa that tastes reasonable....most of the regular 'pure' versions taste like ass.

Registered User MiKeHendrycks92's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 172 lbs
    MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKeHendrycks92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MiKeHendrycks92's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Xtend
    Xtend +1
    Don't try to go to Heaven by backing away from Hell.

"Do ya thang man, **** what they lookin at"

Haters gonna Hate

Current Stack:
    Fish Oil
    Dymatize All Natural Elite Whey
    USPLabs JACK3D
    ON Opti-Men

Weight-180lbs
    Lifts- Bench: 225X3 touch, pause, press
    Squat: 375X1 ATG
    Deadlift: 475X3 perfect form and vids.

Stats: 5'7", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5834
    ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ralph4u2c has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ralph4u2c's BodySpace
    any flavor ICE or Xtend and my favorite flavor is watermelon Xtend. i have tried bulk BCAA's and other brands before but these two are my favorites. Good companies and quality products. BCAA has a pretty nasty taste and when using in bulk i tried some different concoctions but nothing compares to the taste of watermelon jolly ranchers
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Visit 8-Hype's BodySpace
    Guys, I am using Shotgun and SyntheSize and I'm pretty sure that nothing tastes worse than those two! So I'm looking forward to using bulk BCAA's.
    Jesus loves you!

Stats: 6'2", 196 lbs
    bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bboysoccer47 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit bboysoccer47's BodySpace
    good choice bulk bcaa's is where its at

Stats: 5'8", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 100
    ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ski23man is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit ski23man's BodySpace
    Purple Wrath from Controlled Labs has been a fav of mine, many don't like the taste but it doesn't bother me at all...
    March 3rd--------------210lbs.
    March 12th------------204lbs.
    April 3rd----------------200lbs.
    April 24th--------------198lbs.
    May 1st----------------194lbs.
    May 15th--------------191lbs.
    June 6th---------------191lbs. (steady)
    July 18th---------------190lbs.
    Sept 12th--------------189lbs.
    Nov 18th---------------200lbs. (clean bulk)
    Jan 16th----------------188lbs.
    Feb 6th-----------------184lbs.
    Mar 6th-----------------181lbs.

Supplement Direct Rep REPS-Forum-Rep's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 290 lbs
    REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) REPS-Forum-Rep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit REPS-Forum-Rep's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Thanks for your support! SD's BCAA is currently the best price on BB.com and it is the only one with an Independent Third Party Lab Assay on each amino acid.
    No Proprietary Blends
    Independent Third Party Lab Assays on All Active Ingredients
    Best Prices
    Proven Ingredients
    No Bull

Supplement Direct
    info@supplementdirect.com
    1-888-776-7629
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/sd/sd.htm
    www.supplementdirect.com

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||__
    |Supplement Direct-|||| '|";\,___.