Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bignick95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Preworkout supp for 15 yr old

Ok so my lil bro has been workin out for about a couple of yrs and kind of ran into stage where i could notice he didnt have as much energy when he worked out. i suggested a little bit of creatine mono. so i gave him some of my old cheap a$$ creatine which he finished off. now that i finished off my creatine (different kind) i was thinking of trying something else like jack3d or maybe some no explod and sharing it with him. bad idea or should i just stick with creatine for him and get him a better kind?

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bignick95 View Post
    Ok so my lil bro has been workin out for about a couple of yrs and kind of ran into stage where i could notice he didnt have as much energy when he worked out. i suggested a little bit of creatine mono. so i gave him some of my old cheap a$$ creatine which he finished off. now that i finished off my creatine (different kind) i was thinking of trying something else like jack3d or maybe some no explod and sharing it with him. bad idea or should i just stick with creatine for him and get him a better kind?
    Give him
    A case of 4 locos he'll be aight.

Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well if a 15 year old doesnt have enough energy there is a problem. Maybe he should try to eat a little cleaner.

Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    Give him
    A case of 4 locos he'll be aight.
    Lmao..

Btw, I just moved from Charlotte to Phoenix and I must say that there was not one good gym in Charlotte. I feel for you my friend lol

Originally Posted by Dden View Post
    Well if a 15 year old doesnt have enough energy there is a problem. Maybe he should try to eat a little cleaner.
    The kids on a pretty clean diet for football and his sleep is in check too.
    The creatine seemed to help him pretty good though...

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldnt take them at 15
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    I wouldnt take them at 15
    any specific reason???

The kids on a pretty clean diet for football and his sleep is in check too.
    The creatine seemed to help him pretty good though...
    Doesnt make sense. At 15 he should have ample energy, and just because you play football doesnt mean your on a clean diet.

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao..

Btw, I just moved from Charlotte to Phoenix and I must say that there was not one good gym in Charlotte. I feel for you my friend lol
    Bro I'm from ATL I moved to Charlotte in may this year this place blows moving back to the A at the end of the month...

Op.

Your brothers body is not ready to take on stims. Ever hear the story's of the kids in high school dying frOm this stuff. The biggest thing is he's at a prime at his age that his energy should be fine. Just some advise if you wanna do anything hive him a redbull or a minster...

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if your under 18 just eat more food, pretty simple and effective.

Doesnt make sense. At 15 he should have ample energy, and just because you play football doesnt mean your on a clean diet.
    sorry i shouldve specified he has 2 have a clean diet because of football to keep his weight down... the only other thing i could think of was overtraining

Bro I'm from ATL I moved to Charlotte in may this year this place blows moving back to the A at the end of the month...
    Yea bro its so gloomy over there. I even lived uptown off Graham street. I just couldnt believe that such a "fitness" oriented city didnt have ONE decent gym. Plus the girls over there suck lol. Now ATL has some bitches lol. I have a cousin that lives out there. Phoenix isnt too shappy either

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i suggest you tell your bro that if he doesn't have enough energy or motivation at age 15 then he needs to find another hobby

100% srs
    PROCCOR

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    i suggest you tell your bro that if he doesn't have enough energy or motivation at age 15 then he needs to find another hobby

100% srs
    Thiss^^^^ Thats what im trying to tell him too lol

urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you want to experience your brother that is 10 years younger than you getting a boner in front of your face then go right ahead.

Yea bro its so gloomy over there. I even lived uptown off Graham street. I just couldnt believe that such a "fitness" oriented city didnt have ONE decent gym. Plus the girls over there suck lol. Now ATL has some bitches lol. I have a cousin that lives out there. Phoenix isnt too shappy either
    My girlfriend the reason why I loved to Charlotte was miss ga in 2008 the girls are so fine! Charlotte chicks are dirty!

My girlfriend the reason why I loved to Charlotte was miss ga in 2008 the girls are so fine! Charlotte chicks are dirty!
    Grats on that one lol and yea they also are stuck up as fukkk. I dated a panthers cheerleader and a girl from spain that worked at hooters and the only thing they were good at was fukin lmao

100% srs
    could be true...... i never had that problem

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    any specific reason???
    Stimulants can be hard on your Central Nervous System and especially in a 15 year old where EVERYTHING is growing, who knows what damage it could do.

Maybe none.

Better safe than sorry. Creatine, Protein, Fish Oil. On top of training hard, getting ample sleep, and eating properly...he should be a bad ass teenager.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice try. We all know this is for your friend and not your "lil bro"

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    I was think more for the OP easy to change age...

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    hes not that dumb

its for his dad
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what about wf
    i just turned 16

and im planning to take wf, msuclepharm assault, magnum serum, and superpump max

after i used wf. wtf
    are you serious kids died from this ****
    or are you talking about 1,3 stims

Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxwell1995 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm 15 and I played football. I ate healthy and slept plenty and I felt fine in correlation with lifting. What position does he play?

It wouldn't kill him to use preworkouts, but not jack3d or anything with much caffeine. Back when I thought it'd make a difference, I used WF and SP250. Didn't do much for me.
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
    Jesus is my Savior. I am proud to call myself a Christian
    Biochemistry Major, Biology and History Minor; Student Researcher

Deadlift: 507
    Squat: 385
    Bench: 322
    Total: 1214

Libertarian Party USA

Originally Posted by YANGSHIM View Post
    what about wf
    i just turned 16

and im planning to take wf, msuclepharm assault, magnum serum, and superpump max

after i used wf. wtf
    are you serious kids died from this ****
    or are you talking about 1,3 stims
    Heart explodes....

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Heart explodes....
    not trying to thread jack

you fawnny

louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) louisaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hmm

At 15 your bro should have tons of energy.. There are no pre-workouts on the market including non-stim that i would recommend.. May have to go see the doctor.. Because any normal 15 yr old should already be motivated...Let him stick to the regular Creatine if anything at all...

Originally Posted by YANGSHIM View Post
    not trying to thread jack

you fawnny
    str8 up kids in the age range from 14-17 die from taking per workout supplements every year because there body's not developed. When i was in high school 10 years ago a kid on my football team died from drinking a redbull before practice. Its not a smart choice to take this stuff until you 17+ just let you body do its thing while your growing.
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food. 1.5 hours prior. Dose correctly.

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

100% srs
    best thing said ITT