Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Bluegrassgreeneyes peterholbrook's Avatar
    peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stevedarsh View Post
    "35 billion years ago"

universe is 11 billion years old
    meant to say 3.5 my bad, talking about then scientist think
    life began to form

CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000) CrustyLoaf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the main problem with OP's argument is that he thinks that anything that cannot be explained yet = a flaw

first off, fuk that mean? UGK4Life's Avatar
    UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    there are no "flaws." evolution is supported by every single piece of available scientific evidence. no joke. every piece.
    cambrian explosion

y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) y0y0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP you dumb as fawk. evolution has no flaws
    .::MiscMarioBrahs::.

Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by basement iron View Post
    They will always be theories. Scientific theories, experimentally, can only be proven false, they can never be proven true.
    yes this is what im saying, we can only speculate... But even in regards to the theory of evolution, None of this even proves that the human race evolved on this planet... it is still as everything else only a theory that we even evolved from apes in the first place.

jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeanbatailleur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UGK4Life View Post
    first you assume im a christian, then you assume i've never studied science. i am disappoint.

i take a chemistry, biology, and physics class, and while there is good evidence for evolution (like i said i believe it to an extent), it simply has a lot of flaws
    So the fuck what if it has flaws? The technology to properly study it has only been around roughly for the past oh I dunno, 70 years or so, and the flaws are never anything major enough to rock the boat. They're always just like a chip in the cement. Nothing major (at least the ones my idiotic friends have tried to argue against me with).

No sh!t sherlock there are some things that aren't known because science hasn't scoured the whole world grain by grain yet because religious *******s and technology haven't let them. Just because you don't know something right motherfucking now doesn't mean in 10 years time it will still be unknown. Jesus Christ. Science isn't instant coffee where you can have all of your answers in 10 minutes or less.
    ……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
    ………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''ŻŻ|Ż",
    ………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''ŻŻ''''|: ~---„_: |ŻŻ|
    ……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. | |
    ……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-',
    ……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\

ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    48÷2(9+3) = 288, **288 crew**

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Evolution is a flawed theory still, so why do people blithely accept it as set-in-stone fact? Why are you automatically labelled stupid or ignorant if you even question the evolutionary process?

Notes: Religion in no way affects my thoughts. This is not a thread about religion.

I definitely believe exists, just not on the scale that everything has evolved from a single cell/bacteria
    no, but my pipe, fez and smoking jacket do make me an intellectual

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they existed somewhere. wow thanks for that. please to be explaining abiogenesis
    lmao. you moron. it happened or we would not be here -- the mechanics of abiogenesis are up for debate. fact is -- it happened somewhere and at some time.

what do you suggest happened OP?
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peterholbrook View Post
    meant to say 3.5 my bad, talking about then scientist think
    life began to form
    we can only judge this by what we can see. and the universe expands beyond 49128394812349 times what you could see with the best telescope, so when they say its 11... they are guessing. and if you think they are right, then theres nothing that can help you... its just simply beyond your thought construct.

Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cambrian explosion
    The Cambrian Explosion occurred because of the sudden and vast amount of territory now available for colonization, due to previous evolution into bigger and tougher lifeforms, leading to a kind of gold rush, with many thousands of phyla trying out every single, imaginable adaptation to take advantage of the situation.

What's the problem with that?

bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100) bigbawlsy is not very well liked. (-100)
    please point out the specific part of evolution that you think is flawed

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evolution is a flawed theory still, so why do people blithely accept it as set-in-stone fact? Why are you automatically labelled stupid or ignorant if you even question the evolutionary process?

Notes: Religion in no way affects my thoughts. This is not a thread about religion.

I definitely believe exists, just not on the scale that everything has evolved from a single cell/bacteria
    I agree. It's almost as easy to dismiss as less complete theories like magnetism or electricity.

*Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Del-Valle View Post
    The Cambrian Explosion occurred because of the sudden and vast amount of territory now available for colonization, due to previous evolution into bigger and tougher lifeforms, leading to a kind of gold rush, with many thousands of phyla trying out every single, imaginable adaptation to take advantage of the situation.

What's the problem with that?
    sudden and evolution in the same sentence. lulz

Originally Posted by bigbawlsy View Post
    please point out the specific part of evolution that you think is flawed
    I truly don't see how the digestive system could have developed by evolution. If someone can explain this, it'd definitely help me to accept evolution wholly

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uh, sudden was referring to territory as in.. they suddenly had access to new land. not that they suddenly evolved. no wonder you have issue with evolution -- you can't fukking read

now, what do you propose as an alternate theory?
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jeanbatailleur View Post
    So the fuck what if it has flaws? The technology to properly study it has only been around roughly for the past oh I dunno, 70 years or so, and the flaws are never anything major enough to rock the boat. They're always just like a chip in the cement. Nothing major (at least the ones my idiotic friends have tried to argue against me with).

No sh!t sherlock there are some things that aren't known because science hasn't scoured the whole world grain by grain yet because religious *******s and technology haven't let them. Just because you don't know something right motherfucking now doesn't mean in 10 years time it will still be unknown. Jesus Christ. Science isn't instant coffee where you can have all of your answers in 10 minutes or less.
    irate
    Plastics Engineering major

Misc Golf Crew

Western Washington University Golfer

TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBroseidon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends what you're talking about.

Microevolution is a fact.

Macroevolutionary theory is just what the name implies. There are undoubtedly some truths to the theory, but to claim that an ever-changing study of such a complex theory is a stone cold fact is foolish.

I don't think anyone in this topic, myself included, is qualified enough to make many statements beyond this, so inb4 massive indignant Christian vs condescending athetist debate.

Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Del-Valle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sudden in the sense of geologic time. They don't call it the Cambrian explosion for nothing.

why can't i fit more word snooter511's Avatar
    snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    evolution is a set in stone fact
    there are no "flaws." evolution is supported by every single piece of available scientific evidence. no joke. every piece.
    This.

Although there is still debate about a lot of details like what EXACTLY causes the mutations in organisms (they appear to be random though). EVERY major prediction of the theory of evolution can be and has been verified. It is not blind faith. People talk about the term "scientific theory" as if it is just a guy in his basement dreaming up **** and getting it published. As soon as a scientist formally publishes a theory (after his/her own years of research and data collection) the entire scientific community comes down on it in an attempt to dis-prove/verify it. Scientific consensus is not an overnight process.
    "Most people's deaths are a sham. There's nothing left to die."- Charles Bukowski

"If the history of science teaches us anything, it is that what conquers our ignorance is research, not giving up and attributing our ignorance to the miraculous work of a creator."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    ★★Traditional Wet Shaving Crew ★★
    ★★★★★Foot Fetish Crew★★★★★★
    ★★★★★Misc Scotch Crew★★★★★★

Chicagoan Crew: Bears, White Sox, Bulls, Hawks

I NEG 9/11 TRUTHERS ON SIGHT.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive read loads of arguments on these boards about the flaws in the evolution theory. I dont understand most of it because i havent studied it in that much detail. You can call me blind but a id rather take the word of respected scientists such as Dawkins than you or any other unqualified clever cloggs on this forum.

Originally Posted by bmy- View Post
    uh, sudden was referring to territory as in.. they suddenly had access to new land. not that they suddenly evolved. no wonder you have issue with evolution -- you can't fukking read

now, what do you propose as an alternate theory?
    luzl i comprehended perfectly. cambrian explosion was a time period, sudden acess to new land =/= super accelerated evolution.

note: you did indeed say sudden and evolution in the same sentence, u mad?

bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first you assume im a christian, then you assume i've never studied science. i am disappoint.

i take a chemistry, biology, and physics class, and while there is good evidence for evolution (like i said i believe it to an extent), it simply has a lot of flaws
    read the Greatest Show on Earth *******.

brb I took a bio course and read an article on evolution and am trying to sound smart.jpg

Bluegrassgreeneyes peterholbrook's Avatar
    peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    we can only judge this by what we can see. and the universe expands beyond 49128394812349 times what you could see with the best telescope, so when they say its 11... they are guessing. and if you think they are right, then theres nothing that can help you... its just simply beyond your thought construct.
    i am not arguing for evolution, i thinks it a joke how my prof always say they think it
    was around 1.5 billion years ago that this happened..

orly what if it was actually 2.5 billion years ago? dooes a billion years make any difference?

IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You expect people to witness evolution first hand? There's flaws because it's millions of years of observation and some mistakes are bound to be made.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snooter511 View Post
    This.

Although there is still debate about a lot of details like what EXACTLY causes the mutations in organisms (they appear to be random though). EVERY major prediction of the theory of evolution can be and has been verified. It is not blind faith. People talk about the term "scientific theory" as if it is just a guy in his basement dreaming up **** and getting it published. As soon as a scientist formally publishes a theory (after his/her own years of research and data collection) the entire scientific community comes down on it in an attempt to dis-prove/verify it. Scientific consensus is not an overnight process.
    eh i forgot the name of the experiment but mutations are proven to be random. theyre caused by natural processes (replication errors, chemical mutations, cosmic radiation, recombination)
    hi.

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    evolution can work in a sudden fashion.

once again, an ignorant person claiming he knows something
    hi.

bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am not arguing for evolution, i thinks it a joke how my prof always say they think it

orly what if it was actually 2.5 billion years ago? dooes a billion years make any difference?
    then that completely fuks up the timeline of events on earth.
    i dont see what there is to think it is a joke.

CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000) CleverNickName is just really nice. (+1000)

wtf?

A billion years makes a HUGE difference considering that the universe is only around 13.7 billion years old. A billion years is a significant amount of time in history.

Help pls I miscalculated! kwyjibo's Avatar
    kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwyjibo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100)
    we were planted here on earth by ET. Not exactly planted but our DNA has been modified so that we could become more "intelligent" than the previous version of human species. But as far as i know the society that we currently live in will only lead to our extinction. What we should be doing by now is live in a world were money or any currency for that matter doesn't exist, everyone gives and contributes in return to live and prosperous life.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    >>> ANCIENT ASTRONAUT CREW <<<

Just pick up some fcukin' weight and MOVE IT!