s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series Fat Loss Diet

-----------------------------DAY 1-----------------------------------

Workout involves a 5 week cycle of 7 exercises 3 days a week ( Strength Training days Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843 A simple beginners routine

Workouts go in order

Squats
    Bench Press
    Overhead Barbell Press
    Bent-Over Barbell Rows
    Stiff-Legged Dead Lift
    Barbell Curls
    Calf Raises

All will be 4* sets long, but the reps change with each week. (ie. week 1 8 reps, week 2, 9 reps, and so on..) All weights are set and stay the same until week 5, if I make it through week 5 completing all 12 Reps, I start back at Week 1 with 10% more weight on all completed exercises. If theirs anything I don't to 12 reps, It stays behind on week 1 with the same weight and everything else moves up.

* All 4 sets include warmup sets excluding Barbell Curls and Calf Raises. 1st Set is 1/4 or 25% of the total weight. 2nd set is 1/2 or 50% of the total weight and 3rd and 4th sets are full weight.

Lastly, Monday is 0% weight taken off, Wednesday and Friday are deload days, Wednesday is 10% Less weight for everything, Friday is 20% Less Weight on Everything

I AM CURRENTLY ON MY 3RD WEEK OF THE WORKOUT ROUTINE

( All above is from the link given )

Note - If a day is Missed like Monday I will Simply Move Monday to Wednesday and just have one deload day that week. If Wednesday is missed I will simply do my Wednesday on Friday. But if Friday is Missed, well I just won't do it. If possible don't miss days at the Gym as it can throw off the purpose of the program.

On non-Strength Training days Tuesday, Thursday, (Sometimes Saturday ) I will perform Abs aswell as HIIT Cardio. Saturdays I and Sundays if possible I like to implement Skateboarding since It's usually an extreme cardio workout for me.

Workouts for Abs vary each time but common exercises I will use are...

Sit-ups and or decline Sit-ups ( With and Without added weight )
    Crunches( With and Without added weight )
    Vertical Crunches
    Bycicle Crunches ( With and Without added weight )
    Side Planks
    Captain Chair Raises
    Hanging Leg Raises

Aswell as alternating days each week, I will implement P90X Ab Ripper X, for example Tuesday one week, then Thursday, then Saturday etc.

For my HIIT Training, all runs will be cardio on a treadmill with Max Incline. With total runtime of 15 minutes.

Cutting Phase/ Bulking Phase 6 months a piece

Cutting Phase - December - May

Current date 14th December, Cutting phase = Low-Calorie diet taken with Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series Starting today.

Fat Loss
    Monday 2137
    Tuesday 1709
    Wednesday 2564
    Thursday 2137
    Friday 1923
    Saturday 2350
    Sunday 2137

Cheat meal 500 calories more, different day each week. I chose to zig-zag the calories as I hear it helps prevent thebody from plateauing or getting use to a certain amount of calories each day. Just like my Ab Ripper, My Cardio, My cheat meal, I try to alternate these for different days every week for the same reason.

Going for fat loss goal

( Following Label for HH Pro Series) Day 1 and 2 = 1 Capsule 2 x a day / Day 3 and 4 = 2 Capsule 2 x a day / Day 5 and beyond = 2 Capsules 3 x a day 30 Minutes before meals

Cutting Only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner 3 Meals a day.

Day 1 Week 1 Tuesday At Manas, Afghanistan awaiting arrival to home only no whey protein available for now. Workout today involves Cardio and Abs

Calorie Intake - See above

0636 Wakeup Take 1 HH Pro Capsule

0700 breakfast 2 Pieces Honey Oat Bread 220 Calories
    3 Hard Boiled Egg Whites Approx. 51 Calories at 17 Cal an egg
    1 Whole Hard boiled Egg 75 Calories
    Small Box of Soy Milk 100 Calories
    28 Almonds 170 Calories
    2 Pieces of American Cheese ( Not sure if fat-free or not soo 100 Cal a piece ) 200 Calories

Breakfast total = 816 Calories! Still got the whole day to reach 1709. Like I said before, breakfast should be the biggest meal and so it is.

1140 Take 1 Capsule

1210 Lunch Time - 893 Calories left to go

4 Slices wheat Bread 260 Calories With 2 42 Grams of Peanut Butter about 30 Cal a peice 320 Cal total
    Soy Milk 100 Calories
    Piece of Broccoli, and 4 Cucumbers Unknown Calories
    Medium Apple with Peel Approx. 60 Calories

Lunch total = 480 Calories. Only 343 Calories left which means a small dinner

1530 Preworkout Jack3d

1600 Workout - Abs and Cardio Day

2 Minute Jog 100% Incline --Warmup--

Abs

1 Set of situps to failure, 2 sets of situps to 25

3 sets of 15 weighted situps 14 LB Medicine Ball

3 Sets of 25 Vertical Crunches

2 sets of 10 Crunches, hold for 5 seconds in up position. 3rd set was supersetted with 45 LB plate.

2 Sets of Side Planks, 30 seconds on each side 4 total sets.

HIIT Cardio

2 Minute Jog

1 Minute Sprint, 1 Minute Walk, 1 Minute Sprint, 1 Minute walk.

For the next 13 Minutes, 30 seconds of sprints followed by 30 seconds of walking. ( This is actually very hard, especially with incline, I was sweating my ass off. First time I've ever really done any HIIT training )

Last 2 Minutes was a recovery walk

1700 End Workout

1800 Dinner 15 Almonds 85 Calories
    Nutrigrain Bar 130 Calories
    6 Egg Whites at 17 Cal a Piece 102 Calories

Dinner total = 317 Calories

Tuesday Calorie intake - 1690 -/+ 20 Calories GOAL = 1709.

It's diffcult to get the number perfect and its a give or take about 20 calories aswell so I consider my first day well done. Any suggestions or idea's are welcome, where I am not at my home station in Georgia food is limited to what they serve on base here. I'm on my way back to the states though, where I can actually go shopping for different foods to eat each day. I have a order of BB stuff waiting for me back home, and then I can start adding in my whey, multivatamins and aminos. For now I have to go all natural. Like I said, everything here is served, so theirs no labels on most of food, which is where some researching has to come in.

First day of Hydroxycut has a pretty decent effect, it definately gives me a boost through the day, and where I am on a low-calorie diet, it makes me feel full eating very few calories and the thought of snacking inbetween meals doesn't even cross my mind. So far so good
    Last edited by s3thA10; 12-14-2010 at 06:55 AM.
    "Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

-Albert Einstein

Airman First Class, United States Air Force
    A-10 WEAPONS LOAD CREW MEMBER
    "FEAR THE HAWG"

Deadlift Goal 350 by March 2011
    BP Goal 200 by March 2011
    Squat 300 by March 2011

jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks awesome man subbed!!
    Ya, I blog.
    http://absandicecream.com/

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jaklcrow/featured

********: go LIKE it!! http://www.********.com/Absandice

s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s3thA10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks man!
    "Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

-Albert Einstein

"FEAR THE HAWG"

Squat 300 by March 2011

Day 2 has arrived I type all this up throughout the day and submit at the end.

At the end of yesterday I was feeling very tired, and I notice I am going to bed hungry, I'm guessing it's just my bodys response to the low calories. Today is my 10% Strength Training day, and I'm happy, I love strength training days. It'as currently 0728 I took my Pill when I woke at 0640. On my Way to eat breakfast, todays goal is 2564 Calories...

Seeing how I need protein I might just stick to eggs this morning with some wheat bread and soy milk. I guess we will see.

After todays session I will weight myself starting as soon as I get home, it's to cold to wake up this early and go to the gym to do so. I will be uploading progress pics, as soon as I get the chance. One more day in Manas, then home to Georgia!
    Last edited by s3thA10; 12-15-2010 at 01:59 AM.

-Albert Einstein

"FEAR THE HAWG"

Squat 300 by March 2011

Okay so truth is on Day 2, my last day overseas, the drinking age is 18 so I couldnt help but drink one Can of Vodka and Lemon with the buddies. I got pissed off that Halfway through Day 2 after finding out I ate about 6 cups of the little peanut butter packets thinking they weren't that high in calories. When in fact they are 264 Calories a piece. So Lunch and Breakfast together totally exceeded my daily limit and I havn't even made it to lunch yet. So today was a road bump, and I will go back on track starting tomorrow. I hope this doesn't happen again it was a real day destroyer knowing I had ****ed up that bad. But I will still post my halfway day, atleast I got the workout out and my daily pills out of the way early. I plan on skipping dinner... I make my 16 hour trip home at 0400 in the morning on the 16th I don't know if I will make it to a gym that day or my calories due to the plan ride.

------------------------15TH DECEMBER-------------------------

Todays calorie goal 2564 Cheat aday

Day 2 Week 1 failure

0650 Wakeup 1 HH Capsule

0720 Breakfast 5 Hard Boiled Egg whites 85 calories
    1 Whole Hard Boiled Egg 78 Calories
    2 Pieces of wheat bread 130 Calories
    2 Nutrigrain Bars 260 calories
    2 42gram PB scoops approx 60 Calories ( 528 Calories)

Breakfast total = 1081 Calories. Turns out the PB packets of smuckers are not 60 but 264 a piece....

1000 Workout

Wednesday is a strength training day with 10% less all weight see first post for explanation.

Squats
    BP
    B-O Rows
    OverHead Military Press
    SLDL
    Barbell Curls
    Calf Raises

All weights 10 reps successfull ( remember I am at week 3 so I am at 10 reps for all exercises )

1130 End Workout

1210 1 HH Capsule

1240 Lunch 2 Soy Milk Cartons 200 Calories
    4 Wheat Bread Pieces 260
    4 PB Scoops a whopping 1056 calories ( ****ed up big time )#
    1 Clif Bar 260 Calories
    Grilled Chicken Breast 281 Calories

Lunch total = 2057 calories + 1081 = 3138 Calories without dinner... Tuesday goal 2564 exceeded by far.

Hopefully this won't happen again

-Albert Einstein

"FEAR THE HAWG"

Squat 300 by March 2011

jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaklcrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont sweat the overeat bro it happens. Just dont let it happen often and it wont even noticeably impact your progress at all. And for the alcohol at least it was vodka, by far the best thing to drink on a cut lol.
    Ya, I blog.
    http://absandicecream.com/

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jaklcrow/featured

********: go LIKE it!! http://www.********.com/Absandice