Thread: DTP Training

Location: North wales, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    AzzLee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DTP Training

well im 18 years old from the uk...and have recently hit that point were I am not getting any bigger or stronger so the aim was to find a workout that would really shock my muscles into growing again and I found just that. DTP Training!! it stands for Dramatic Transformation Principle it was designed by Chris Gethin and found it while going through smplyshredded, the aim of the workout is to hit all muscle fibres fast and slow and not only does it help you grow in size but also helps drop bodyfat from how intense the workout is.
    !! say you pick two muscles to work on that day...you would find to big exercises for each one and pyramid down from 50,40,30,20,10,5, then back up 5,10,20,30,40,50 when you get to the 5 mark you should aim to lift a weight that you can only just get 5 reps of...this is what tricks your body into hypatrophy. and do the same with the other muscle your working

i hit chest + biceps yesterday and did the following:

WARM UP
    1 set 50 press ups + stretch
    1 exercise for chest: incline db fly 50,40,30,20,10,5 reps then back up
    Warm up
    close grip pull ups (squeezing biceps at top) to failure
    1 exercise for biceps: db curls 50,40,30,20,10,5 reps then back up

After it my arms and chest felt like they were gona explode from how much blood was drawn into the muscle, the pump was amazing and for the first time in weeks my body felt sore again!! give it a try and let me know what you think.

HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How big are your calves?

Location: North wales, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    AzzLee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HalfDragon View Post
    How big are your calves?
    My calves are ok but could do with getting them better, i had a bad knee injury and couldn't train any parts of my legs because of this:/...im slowly building my way back into leg training and will focus a lot on building my calves up so i will post some pictures up in the next couple of weeks

Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng4244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AzzLee View Post
    My calves are ok but could do with getting them better, i had a bad knee injury and couldn't train any parts of my legs because of this:/...im slowly building my way back into leg training and will focus a lot on building my calves up so i will post some pictures up in the next couple of weeks
    I had a knee problem when I first started lifting. That's the right way to go about it. How long you been using the dtp training system?

DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicLacey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AzzLee View Post
    well im 18 years old from the uk...and have recently hit that point were I am not getting any bigger or stronger so the aim was to find a workout that would really shock my muscles into growing again and I found just that. DTP Training!! it stands for Dramatic Transformation Principle it was designed by Chris Gethin and found it while going through smplyshredded, the aim of the workout is to hit all muscle fibres fast and slow and not only does it help you grow in size but also helps drop bodyfat from how intense the workout is.
    !! say you pick two muscles to work on that day...you would find to big exercises for each one and pyramid down from 50,40,30,20,10,5, then back up 5,10,20,30,40,50 when you get to the 5 mark you should aim to lift a weight that you can only just get 5 reps of...this is what tricks your body into hypatrophy. and do the same with the other muscle your working

i hit chest + biceps yesterday and did the following:

WARM UP
    1 set 50 press ups + stretch
    1 exercise for chest: incline db fly 50,40,30,20,10,5 reps then back up
    Warm up
    close grip pull ups (squeezing biceps at top) to failure
    1 exercise for biceps: db curls 50,40,30,20,10,5 reps then back up

After it my arms and chest felt like they were gona explode from how much blood was drawn into the muscle, the pump was amazing and for the first time in weeks my body felt sore again!! give it a try and let me know what you think.
    I once curled my nan for 50 reps. My biceps were pumped. Ask me if my biceps grew?