bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)

AAEFX Kre-Celazine Joint Repair log

Dec 13th Week 1 of AAEFX Kre Celazine

I've been taking AAEFX Kre Celazine for about a week now. Definitely noticing some relief. I don't have a lot of joint pain to begin with except for a little sharp pain in my knees when squatting, usually by my 3rd set, the pain works its way out. This time of year, (cold weather) my shoulder bothers me pretty bad, but I think its due to an injured muscle, rather than the joint itself. Other than that not much pain.

In my 1st week of using AAEFX Kre Celazine, when I did squats this week that sharp pain wasn't there. Not sure I can give Kre Celazine 100% credit just yet cause its only been a week and I don't always feel that pain when I do squats. But on the other hand when it comes to my shoulder, I'm gonna give Kre Celazine some props. My shoulder always hurts this time of year with every chest workout and more so with every shoulder workout. The pain on chest days is moderate usually still able to workout hard but have to deal with some discomfort. On Shoulder days the pain is usually extreme and it really effects my workout. Its just something I've been dealing with over the last couple of years. Now even after one week of Kre Celazine the pain on chest day wasn't there at all and I had an amazing chest workout. Really got me motivated, but the real test was on Shoulder day. It didn't eliminate all the pain but reduced it by half, I'd say thats pretty impressive due to the pain I normally feel. I have to say over all so far I'm impressed, the main reason is because I thought the pain in my shoulder was due to a muscle injury and not bad or inflamed joints.

Next week I'm going to do a little experimenting with the skin cream. Because the pain is only when I workout, I didn't feel the need to use the cream when I got home, cause the pain isn't there anymore. My experiment is going to be, use the cream before I go to the gym and see how that helps with the workout. I think the combination of Kre Celazine for 2 weeks and the skin cream at the same time is going to lead to a pretty damn good workout. I'm excited for round 2.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

All American EFX Athlete EFXmarshall's Avatar
    EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Originally Posted by bgben View Post
    Dec 13th Week 1 of AAEFX Kre Celazine

I've been taking AAEFX Kre Celazine for about a week now. Definitely noticing some relief. I don't have a lot of joint pain to begin with except for a little sharp pain in my knees when squatting, usually by my 3rd set, the pain works its way out. This time of year, (cold weather) my shoulder bothers me pretty bad, but I think its due to an injured muscle, rather than the joint itself. Other than that not much pain.

In my 1st week of using AAEFX Kre Celazine, when I did squats this week that sharp pain wasn't there. Not sure I can give Kre Celazine 100% credit just yet cause its only been a week and I don't always feel that pain when I do squats. But on the other hand when it comes to my shoulder, I'm gonna give Kre Celazine some props. My shoulder always hurts this time of year with every chest workout and more so with every shoulder workout. The pain on chest days is moderate usually still able to workout hard but have to deal with some discomfort. On Shoulder days the pain is usually extreme and it really effects my workout. Its just something I've been dealing with over the last couple of years. Now even after one week of Kre Celazine the pain on chest day wasn't there at all and I had an amazing chest workout. Really got me motivated, but the real test was on Shoulder day. It didn't eliminate all the pain but reduced it by half, I'd say thats pretty impressive due to the pain I normally feel. I have to say over all so far I'm impressed, the main reason is because I thought the pain in my shoulder was due to a muscle injury and not bad or inflamed joints.

Next week I'm going to do a little experimenting with the skin cream. Because the pain is only when I workout, I didn't feel the need to use the cream when I got home, cause the pain isn't there anymore. My experiment is going to be, use the cream before I go to the gym and see how that helps with the workout. I think the combination of Kre Celazine for 2 weeks and the skin cream at the same time is going to lead to a pretty damn good workout. I'm excited for round 2.

Can't wait to see more on your logs buddy! keep up the good work!

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dec. 20th week two of AAEFX Kre Celazine

As I finish up week 2 of AAEFX Kre Celazine test trial. I have come to the conclusion that this stuff really works. In week 1 I decided to take just the AAEFX Kre Celazine pills without using the skin cream. Week 2, I have been using both the pills and the skin cream. I only used the cream on my shoulder cause as I said in week 1 the pain that was in my knee has disappeared just from taking the pills but the shoulder pain was only reduced enough to push through a decent workout. Well this week I used the skin cream prior to going to the gym. I applied it to my shoulder that bothers me with every shoulder workout. Then started to do my daily warm ups before I hit the gym. Just some arm rotations etc, loosening up the muscles and rotator. Within 5 min or so. I can feel and ice/hot kind of tingle to the shoulder. It maybe in my head but, even loosening up the muscles I can feel it working already. Now I get a big grin on my face thinking, this is gonna be a great workout I can just tell. Got to the gym did my normal warm up sets. Joints were still popping like always but no pain. I'm liking this. I gradually work my way up to heavier weights with each set like I aways do. Shoulders are so funny, I have to take it slow. I was really impressed, there was absolutely no pain until I got to my last set of shoulder presses, which was my heaviest weight for 8 to 10 reps. The pain was just a discomfort, on a scale of 1-10 about a 3 or 4 when before the AAEFX Kre Celazine it was about a 9 or 10. Shoulder press was the only discomfort I had in my whole workout and it was only for my last heavy set that I did. The rest of my workout absolutely no pain at all. Front dumbbell raises, no pain. Lateral raises, no pain. These are the 2 other exercises I usually feel pain with. So to round up week 2, although the pain wasn't completely gone. I will say that I am very impressed with the product and I feel like I will be able to have great Shoulder workouts onces again through the winter months. As for the other exercises. With squats, I didn't have any pain in my knees and when I worked out chest, my workout was one of the best in awhile with absolutely no pain at all. Man I am so excited, I am going to have a great winter off season.
    P/RR/S
    NPC/NGA Competitor

UNSTOPPABLE
    This is exactly how I felt today at the gym. Today was the start of Power week and I always start my new workout off with chest. Lately I've been dreading power chest week cause this is when my shoulder hurts the most. Well today absolutely no pain at all, and I've had one of the strongest chest workouts in a long time, with flat bench dumbbell press 130 lbs for 4 sets of 6 reps. Outstanding workout and I just had to talk about it a little. A great thanks to AAEFX Kre Celazine.
    P/RR/S
    NPC/NGA Competitor

EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EFXmarshall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

UNSTOPPABLE
    This is exactly how I felt today at the gym. Today was the start of Power week and I always start my new workout off with chest. Lately I've been dreading power chest week cause this is when my shoulder hurts the most. Well today absolutely no pain at all, and I've had one of the strongest chest workouts in a long time, with flat bench dumbbell press 130 lbs for 4 sets of 6 reps. Outstanding workout and I just had to talk about it a little. A great thanks to AAEFX Kre Celazine.
    Thanks great! Keep hitting it hard buddy!

Thanks EFXMarshall
    P/RR/S
    NPC/NGA Competitor

Jan 1, 2011

Happy New year everyone, its the start of the new year. Wed. was actually the finish of week 3 in the trial test of Kre Celazine. This week was also the finish up of power week, which was a true test to Kre Celazine, cause this week is when I feel the most pain in my shoulder. This week has been one of the best workout weeks I have had in a long time. Now as I said before, I normally don't feel pain in my shoulder in the summer or warmer months of the year. But it starts getting cold around here in Oct., so since about that time I've started feeling pain when doing Chest and especially Shoulder workouts. On power shoulder workout I'd be so discouraged before the workout even started because I knew the pain was going to ruin my workout. So this week, even though I have been taking Kre Celazine for 3 weeks, I was just certain it wasn't going to help much during my power shoulder workout. I have never had my attitude go from discouraged to so motivated, so fast in my live. Seriously, I was doing dumbbell military press with 75 lbs with just a slight discomfort. 2 weeks ago, I picked up the 35 lbs to warm up and after 4 reps through the weights down and skipped military press all together cause of the pain. So for me AAEFX Kre Celazine is like a miracle supplement. I'm so happy with the results, I've already ordered another round of AAEFX Kre Celazine. Bring on the winter months, I'm not scared.
    P/RR/S
    NPC/NGA Competitor

Cool

Jan 1, 2011

Happy New year everyone, its the start of the new year. Wed. was actually the finish of week 3 in the trial test of Kre Celazine. This week was also the finish up of power week, which was a true test to Kre Celazine, cause this week is when I feel the most pain in my shoulder. This week has been one of the best workout weeks I have had in a long time. Now as I said before, I normally don't feel pain in my shoulder in the summer or warmer months of the year. But it starts getting cold around here in Oct., so since about that time I've started feeling pain when doing Chest and especially Shoulder workouts. On power shoulder workout I'd be so discouraged before the workout even started because I knew the pain was going to ruin my workout. So this week, even though I have been taking Kre Celazine for 3 weeks, I was just certain it wasn't going to help much during my power shoulder workout. I have never had my attitude go from discouraged to so motivated, so fast in my live. Seriously, I was doing dumbbell military press with 75 lbs with just a slight discomfort. 2 weeks ago, I picked up the 35 lbs to warm up and after 4 reps through the weights down and skipped military press all together cause of the pain. So for me AAEFX Kre Celazine is like a miracle supplement. I'm so happy with the results, I've already ordered another round of AAEFX Kre Celazine. Bring on the winter months, I'm not scared.
    Happy New Year! Hope you had a good one! and hey thats great to hear that your ordering anthoer round of AAEFX Kre Celazine cant wait to hear more! Take care!

Jan 11th

4th and final week is done and finished up with Shock week. Overall thoughts on AAEFX Kre Celazine, well its hard to put into words. I've never been more satisfied with a joint repair supplement. I have literally given up in the past on the pain in my shoulder just figured I would have to deal with the pain for the rest of my life, but now there is new light and new and improved workouts with little to no pain. In the past I use to anticipate the pain in my shoulder before I even went to the gym. Well lately there is no pain, so much so that I have forgotten that my shoulder is messed up at all. The last 4 weeks of working out has been so great. I am looking forward to a new and improved off season with some killer workouts. Thank you All American EFX for your outstanding product and supplements.
    P/RR/S
    NPC/NGA Competitor

Smile

Jan 11th

4th and final week is done and finished up with Shock week. Overall thoughts on AAEFX Kre Celazine, well its hard to put into words. I've never been more satisfied with a joint repair supplement. I have literally given up in the past on the pain in my shoulder just figured I would have to deal with the pain for the rest of my life, but now there is new light and new and improved workouts with little to no pain. In the past I use to anticipate the pain in my shoulder before I even went to the gym. Well lately there is no pain, so much so that I have forgotten that my shoulder is messed up at all. The last 4 weeks of working out has been so great. I am looking forward to a new and improved off season with some killer workouts. Thank you All American EFX for your outstanding product and supplements.
    Thats great to hear! Keep up the great good big guy!