Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Brents anabolic diet and training log

Hello everyone, I will be tracking my Diet and training over the course of the next 12-16 weeks. I will be following the anabolic diet and superhero workout….

about me

age 31

ht 5′9.5" wt 188lbs

bf probably 15-16%

My goal is to be at 7% bf and about 185lbs, and Im gonna get in the best shape of my life naturally!!!

Diet macros sun-thurs

2525 cals, 181g fat, 22g carbs, 202g pro

65%f-4%c-32%p

Fri and sat i will experiment with carb loads, so anywhere from a 1 hour carb load to a 48 hour carb load

The first 12 days of the diet will be clean with no carb loads..

any tips on diet, training, carb loads, or anything pertaining to the diet are very welcomed and appriciated!!

I will be posting daily food intake and training, and will add pics throughout.
    Last edited by brentbonifas; 12-13-2010 at 04:53 PM.

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 2

These pics are actually from day 2, which is today
    Attached Images
    Last edited by brentbonifas; 12-13-2010 at 04:52 PM.

jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good luck bro

Hey bro, looked up your log and see your practically what I was about 13-14 weeks ago. Although I think you look like you have a better muscle base than what I started with.

I was 189lbs and 5'10, did a 9 week PSMF diet with only cardio (which I wouldn't recommend, as effective as it was I feel I would have retained alot more muscle if I had done keto and lifted heavy from the start) before i started my log (link below) to lose those last few lbs before starting a new year bulk. I'm now 150lbs, and ready to get big.

Just lift heavy, make sure you hit your macros and be patient.

Good luck!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129036651

day 3

daily diet
    6 scoops of protien
    1lb of turkey breast
    1 bag of green beans
    11 tbsp of oliv oil
    10 omega blend(flax, fish, borage oil. omega3,6,9)

spread out over 8 meals

daily totals
    2525 cals
    181g fat
    22g carbs
    202g protien

per meal
    316 cals
    23g fat
    2.5g carbs
    25.25g protien

will eat at 11 am, 1230pm, 2pm, 330pm,5pm, 630pm, 8pm and 10pm

this is the beginning of day 3 and i feel pretty good with the low carbs, today is an off day from the gym, on sunday i did chest and back and on monday i did shoulders and traps. Im staying off the scales until next sunday

i was on a 3500 cal diet, so with 2525cals i feel a little hungry, but that will go away, if i lose to much to quickly i will add cals
    Last edited by brentbonifas; 12-14-2010 at 08:23 AM.

[QUOTE=jimmyhat;593533183]Hey bro, looked up your log and see your practically what I was about 13-14 weeks ago. Although I think you look like you have a better muscle base than what I started with.

I was 189lbs and 5'10, did a 9 week PSMF diet with only cardio (which I wouldn't recommend, as effective as it was I feel I would have retained alot more muscle if I had done keto and lifted heavy from the start) before i started my log (link below) to lose those last few lbs before starting a new year bulk. I'm now 150lbs, and ready to get big.

Good luck!

being patient is key when dieting, I know i have a long way to go, but i actually enjoy dieting!!

thanks for posting your log, i will definitly use it as a reference.........i dont really have an end of the week depletion workout planned, do you suggest this?

did 10 mins of bootcamp style cardio, and and a 18 min interval circuit for 5 mins on 1 min off....

pushups 12
    squat jumps 10
    squats 10
    crunchs 15
    leg lifts 15
    supermans 12
    elevated pushups 10
    lunges 15 each leg

got a pretty good cardio workout and it was fun plus it worked my core, and i prolly burnt about 200 cals

jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmyhat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=brentbonifas;593634963]
    Originally Posted by jimmyhat View Post
    Hey bro, looked up your log and see your practically what I was about 13-14 weeks ago. Although I think you look like you have a better muscle base than what I started with.

Good luck!

being patient is key when dieting, I know i have a long way to go, but i actually enjoy dieting!!

thanks for posting your log, i will definitly use it as a reference.........i dont really have an end of the week depletion workout planned, do you suggest this?
    No worries man. I like to do a 'depletion' workout as it has been recommended to me, not to mention it makes me feel like I really deserve my carb up, knowing that my body has been 'depleted' and I now must stock the energy levels back up.

Its all about preference at the end of the day though

day 4

daily diet
    6 scoops of protien
    1lb of turkey breast
    1 bag of green beans
    11 tbsp of oliv oil

spread out over 8 meals

daily totals
    2525 cals
    181g fat
    22g carbs
    202g protien

I eat the same thing everyday, to me thats easier
    did arms in the gym

bb curls super set cg decline 3x6-8
    preachers ss decline db tri ext 3x10-12
    hammers ss rope ext 3x12-15

for cardio I will do 25 mins of interval training which is fun

day 5

well this is day 5 and Ive only had green beans for carbs + the small amount in my protein shakes, and too be honest i feel good!! I love low carb diets!!! Im not totally use to it yet, still have over a week before I carb load

doing shoulders, traps and calves today in the gym, i really need to work on my shoulders, so I doing them 2x a weeks for thiss 4 week stretch, to day is actually trap heavy day, monday is more shoulder heavy

bb shrugs 4x6-8
    behind back shrugs super set with uprights 3x10-12
    stand calves 3x8-10
    rear delt mach 1x100
    millitary press 5x5

Im not gonna be able to do legs this week cuz i was doing HIIT sprints on the treadmill now it feels like my knees are knocking together, so I will let my knees rest for this week then hit legs starting next week......no Im not one of these sissys who dont do legs, I love doing legs!!

daily diet
    6 scoops of protien
    1lb of turkey breast
    1 bag of green beans
    11 tbsp of oliv oil

spread out over 8 meals

daily totals
    2525 cals
    181g fat
    22g carbs
    202g protien

did 25 mins of intervals and core

day 6

daily diet is still the same, gonna be the same till next friday.

no work out today or cardio, just an off day.

I was gonna do the super hero for the first 12 weeks of this diet, but im gonna change that next week, and my training will look something like this:

i will be using SFS on sun, mon, tues

sun-chest shoulders tris, core
    mon-Back, bis, traps, core 20 mins liss
    tues-Legs, core 20mins liss
    wed- 20 mins Liss, core
    thurs-depletion tension workout
    Fri- carb load
    sat- carb load

albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brentbonifas View Post
    daily diet is still the same, gonna be the same till next friday.

no work out today or cardio, just an off day.

I was gonna do the super hero for the first 12 weeks of this diet, but im gonna change that next week, and my training will look something like this:

i will be using SFS on sun, mon, tues

sun-chest shoulders tris, core
    mon-Back, bis, traps, core 20 mins liss
    tues-Legs, core 20mins liss
    wed- 20 mins Liss, core
    thurs-depletion tension workout
    Fri- carb load
    sat- carb load
    Subbed bro, was doing the AD for the past 3 weeks or so getting great results, then family problems came and gained 4 pounds in a week of binge eating and not moving at all..... :S
    Gonna take it easy until I recover but I'm eating AD style at the moment (just not working out). Hopefully I will get back to the gym in January and with the AD will melt my body fat!!

day 7

no workout today, no cardio, I start my week on sunday so i cant wait to get back in the gym tomorrow!!

I decided to eat 80/20 ground beef today in place of turkey and olive oil, I need to eat beef at least 1 day a week plus it gives me a little variety, i also have my protein shakes today and my grean beans.

thats it for today

Originally Posted by albert88en View Post
    Subbed bro, was doing the AD for the past 3 weeks or so getting great results, then family problems came and gained 4 pounds in a week of binge eating and not moving at all..... :S
    Gonna take it easy until I recover but I'm eating AD style at the moment (just not working out). Hopefully I will get back to the gym in January and with the AD will melt my body fat!!
    well its ok to fall down as long as you get back up!! make your new years resolution to get in the best shape of your life, you owe it to your body!! i understand about the binge thing, ive wanted to smash chocolate chip cookies all week!! its all good though i made it and next friday ill be able to smash carbs!!

albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well its ok to fall down as long as you get back up!! make your new years resolution to get in the best shape of your life, you owe it to your body!! i understand about the binge thing, ive wanted to smash chocolate chip cookies all week!! its all good though i made it and next friday ill be able to smash carbs!!
    I will dude, I just need to get used to this new lifestyle change of place and stuff.... January will be my new starting point, managed to get some cardio in these past two days, but pretty sedentary the rest of the time. Feels weird....

How´s your AD going man?

I will dude, I just need to get used to this new lifestyle change of place and stuff.... January will be my new starting point, managed to get some cardio in these past two days, but pretty sedentary the rest of the time. Feels weird....

How´s your AD going man?
    anabolic diet is gooing great, my body is starting to ajust, Im really flat right now, havent been on the scale but will weigh myself sunday morning first thing, but i can tell ive lost some water for sure, my lifestyle is sedentary also, thats why i eat 8 small meals plus daily cardio and lifting to keep metabolism up, my job is to study the bible so thats what i do throughout the day

anabolic diet is gooing great, my body is starting to ajust, Im really flat right now, havent been on the scale but will weigh myself sunday morning first thing, but i can tell ive lost some water for sure, my lifestyle is sedentary also, thats why i eat 8 small meals plus daily cardio and lifting to keep metabolism up, my job is to study the bible so thats what i do throughout the day
    How do you split all your food in 8 meals? Mind posting a daily sample diet?

Studying the bible sounds tough bro

day 8

weighed myself this morning, and I weighed 179lbs, so i have managed to lose 9lbs, i wasnt expecting that drastic of a drop, but i did cut my water intake also from 2 gallons to 1 gallon a day, if i lose more then 3lbs this week, by thursday, then i will bump my cals up to maint. next week

daily diet
    6 scoops of protien
    1lb of turkey breast
    1 bag of green beans
    11 tbsp of oliv oil

spread out over 8 meals

daily totals
    2525 cals
    181g fat
    22g carbs
    202g protien

How do you split all your food in 8 meals? Mind posting a daily sample diet?

Studying the bible sounds tough bro
    well, i have 6 scp of protein spread between 3 meals(2 scp a peice)

then i have 1 lb of turkey breast(deli), 1 bag green beans, 11tbsp olive oil space over 5 meals

10 omega blemd

i eat at 10 am, 12pm, 230pm, 4pm, 530pm, 7pm, 830pm, 10 pm

10am, 230pm, 830 pm are shakes

12, 4, 530, 7 and 10pm is turkey green beans and olive oil

did chest, light shoulders, and tris in gym

db incline press 3x30
    cablecrossover 3x30
    decline press 3x30

Mach millitary press 3x30

mach tri ext 3x30
    1 arm tri ext(3 diff angles) 3x30

10 mins of High intensity core/cardio

on the high reps i did SFS (slow-fast-slow) which the first 10 reps you do slow and controlled reps, then 10 really fast reps, then 10 slow and controlled, killer burn, muscles were totally wasted which is a good sign there depleted!!

day 9

daily diet
    6 scoops of protien
    1lb of turkey breast
    1 bag of green beans
    11 tbsp of oliv oil

spread out over 8 meals

daily totals
    2525 cals
    181g fat
    22g carbs
    202g protien

4 day to go till its a carbfest!!!

Taday in the gym i did back, traps and bis

pulldowns 3x30
    tbar 3x30
    rope lat pulls 3x30
    lower back mach 3x30
    mach curls 3x30
    3 variations of 1arm preacher db curls 3x30
    db shrugs 3x30

Im loving this high rep stuff!! not much of a pump but thats because of low carbs, im gonna carb on fri and sat so sunday i should have a mega pump!!

gonna cut back on cardio because i lost so much weight the first week, gonna cut back to 10 min cardio/core blast ( about 100 cals or so burned) but its a blast between High intensity cardio and core exercises

daily diet
    6 scoops of protien
    1lb of turkey breast
    1 bag of green beans
    11 tbsp of oliv oil

spread out over 8 meals

daily totals
    2525 cals
    181g fat
    22g carbs
    202g protien

4 day to go till its a carbfest!!!

Taday in the gym i did back, traps and bis

pulldowns 3x30
    tbar 3x30
    rope lat pulls 3x30
    lower back mach 3x30
    mach curls 3x30
    3 variations of 1arm preacher db curls 3x30
    db shrugs 3x30

Im loving this high rep stuff!! not much of a pump but thats because of low carbs, im gonna carb on fri and sat so sunday i should have a mega pump!!

gonna cut back on cardio because i lost so much weight the first week, gonna cut back to 10 min cardio/core blast ( about 100 cals or so burned) but its a blast between High intensity cardio and core exercises
    Keep it up man! Any noticeable physique differences in such a short time?

Keep it up man! Any noticeable physique differences in such a short time?
    thanks

umm alittle, my abs are more visible which is a good thing, i have probably lost 2lbs of fat maybe

day 10

diet is the same....wow is it friday yet lol

had a killer leg work out

leg ext superset w seated leg curl 3x30
    power squats 3x30
    leg press 3x30
    SL deads 3x30
    standing calf raises 3x30

all of my muscles should be depleted by now, so on wed and thurs Im gonna do light cardio and abs, and then friday at 1030am do my depletion, start carb up at noon.

Im probably not gonna take pics till week 4, depending how i look after sundays workout after carbing up for 2 days

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Progress looks solid bro. and I envy the job. Keep it up.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

day 11

of course, the diet is the same. Sometimes i eat my meals and im like"i cant ever eat this again" and then sometimes i eat and im like"wow, that was the best thing that i have ever eaten!" I just realize that my meals are so healthy that im gonna live a long time!! So its worth it!!

today is a non lifting day, but i have to decided to do 15 mins of cardio burning 15 cals per minute, burning a total of 225cals, which is probably how many cals i burn lifting. The treadclimer should work. Also gonna hit up some abs, this is what i will do:

cable crunches 3x30
    weighted ab mach 3x30
    db side crunches 2x30 each side

i cant wait for my carb up!!! On friday-Christmas eve- Im gonna eat clean carbs like cream of wheat with berries and protein, blueberry wheat pancakes, and ezekiel bread on Christmas day Im gonna eat Christmas foods, which will include alot of chocolate chip cookies!! Im gonna experiment with my carb loads so Im gonna push it to the max and see if i can get away with it, if i gain any fat back then I will adjust the next carb load, it will take me a few weeks to get the carb load down. I did UD2, where i took about 1400g of carbs from thursday night till saturday night. i lost alot of fat on that diet but i also lost alot of muscle. anyways, sorry to blab but i was bored,

Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    Progress looks solid bro. and I envy the job. Keep it up.
    Lord, do not lighten my burden, please help me find the strength to overcome it.

this is beautiful bro!!! Its amazing how God can even use complete strangers to enlighten us!! thanks!!

diet is the same....wow is it friday yet lol

had a killer leg work out

leg ext superset w seated leg curl 3x30
    power squats 3x30
    leg press 3x30
    SL deads 3x30
    standing calf raises 3x30

all of my muscles should be depleted by now, so on wed and thurs Im gonna do light cardio and abs, and then friday at 1030am do my depletion, start carb up at noon.

Im probably not gonna take pics till week 4, depending how i look after sundays workout after carbing up for 2 days
    Gonna copy your leg workout for tomorrow dude!

Looks simple yet a total killer

Keep it up!