Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoahPumped View Post
    Looking great man, even with the water weight
    thanks! nowhere close yet!!

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did the endurance upper body today......wow! got my heart rate just a little, BUT, a whole lot of isolation exercises! Im talking hold for 2 mins straight!!! It mainly focused on the shoulders, but let me tell you, its the best shoulder workout Ive ever had!!! Push ups, resistance band rows, all timed at 2 mins, 5 min rounds, 1 min rest, 6 rounds plus a finale where we did 10 push ups, short rest, 9 pushups, short rest, all the way down to 1, we did it in 2 mins 40 seconds 55 total pushups!!

also my legs today are slightly sore, which my legs never get sore anymore, and tight!

tomorrow is core/balance till then God bless!!

progress pics

weighed in at 173.2lbs this morning, today is a carb day, and today was core/balance, and it took me about 2 hours to fully recover from the workout, and i drink 2 scps of glutimine select+bcaa and 1 scp of creatine select in 32oz of water and take drinks during my rest periods, and it still took me 2 hours lol this is really gonna trim down my waist line for sure!! maybe down to 31", I am 33" right now. Also, just because this is a carb day doesnt mean its a cheat day, I have 3 carb up days per week and only 1 of this meals isnt diet food.

todays diet
    meal 1 pre workout
    2 scp of Myofusion
    5 fish oils

meal 2 post workout
    2 scp myofusion
    3 pcs ezekeil bread (fat free 18gcarbs per slice-no sugar)

meal 3&4 total intake
    20oz skim milk
    3 cups special K red berries
    -this is a fat free meal

meal 5&6 total intake
    4 packs strawberries & cream oatmeal
    2 scp myofusion

daily totals
    cals 2243
    31g fat
    295g carbs
    197g protein

12%fat-52% carbs-35% protein

feel free to use this on your carb load days, it is extremly healthy, full of nutrients, and can really be used to re-buuild loss muscle from being in ketosis all week!

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what program are you on now bro???
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    what program are you on now bro???
    i cant say at this moment, 4 weeks into the program i will post the link to the website

today is back to low carbs for 2 days, water weight from yesterdays carb day is completly gone, which is great!!! todays workout was a cardio/combos interval training for about 37 mins straight, with short 10 second rest, I barely made it, the last 10 mins was just exhausting!! we did things like jumping jacks, sprawls, high knees, standing knee strikes, punching and elbowing combos, by the end of this month, my muscle endurance and is gonna be at peak levels, and my cardio is gonna be vastly improved!! The program is designed to get you ready for a 3 or 5 minute professional mma fight!! My goal is to have the conditioning of, and look like a professional fighter UFC fighter, and i say UFC because its the only mma that matters!!!

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by brentbonifas View Post
    today is back to low carbs for 2 days, water weight from yesterdays carb day is completly gone, which is great!!! todays workout was a cardio/combos interval training for about 37 mins straight, with short 10 second rest, I barely made it, the last 10 mins was just exhausting!! we did things like jumping jacks, sprawls, high knees, standing knee strikes, punching and elbowing combos, by the end of this month, my muscle endurance and is gonna be at peak levels, and my cardio is gonna be vastly improved!! The program is designed to get you ready for a 3 or 5 minute professional mma fight!! My goal is to have the conditioning of, and look like a professional fighter UFC fighter, and i say UFC because its the only mma that matters!!!
    sounds beastly man!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

sounds beastly man!!!
    oh yeah!!

today was legs again, now 2 days of rest and trust me I need it, Im pretty much sore from the neck down, but you know, i actually feel stronger, I feel like i have more control over my body and movements. Today is also a low carb day, chicken, spinach, olive oil, fish oil, myofusion, which I love, then tomorrow, Im going to the Arnold and Im gonna load up on free samples of fat burners because Im currently not taken any, so Im gonna try to get like 2 months worth!! Thats the cool thing about the arnold classic, companies are quick to give out samples, tomorrow is also a carb day, so i plan on eating protein bars all day.

here is my current diet set up

sun and mon-1510 cals 34%fat-7%carbs-58%pro
    tues-2243cals 12%fat-52%carbs-35%protein
    wed & thurs same as sunday and monday
    friday and sat- same as tuesday, with a cheat meal saturday night

i have goten great results with this set up!!

day 2 of my carb up and and Im very full and look very lean!! I am happy with this carb up and tomorrow its back to low carbs and week 2 of the program, we are doing core/balance.

today was legs again, now 2 days of rest and trust me I need it, Im pretty much sore from the neck down, but you know, i actually feel stronger, I feel like i have more control over my body and movements. Today is also a low carb day, chicken, spinach, olive oil, fish oil, myofusion, which I love, then tomorrow, Im going to the Arnold and Im gonna load up on free samples of fat burners because Im currently not taken any, so Im gonna try to get like 2 months worth!! Thats the cool thing about the arnold classic, companies are quick to give out samples, tomorrow is also a carb day, so i plan on eating protein bars all day.
    Nice man, how was the event?
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Nice man, how was the event?
    it was pretty good, really crowded, but companies really werent handing out samples, usually you leave there with hundreds of samples.....not this year!! the economy is that bad!! I tried to tell peole not to vote for obama, but oh well

did legs today and let me tell you what, did them like 3 hours ago and their still jello, did corelbalance and my hip flexors are sore, and my obliques and lower abs.

weighed 174.6 this morning, up 1.4lbs from friday, but to be honest, i think my carbs are alittle high as my abs are kinda covered up and it doesnt look like water, looks like fat which is disheartening, oh well, will have to make adjustments!!

today was cardio/striking combos and let me tell you, its by far the hardest workout of the endurance phase, and all the other workouts are extremely difficult! this is 38 mins of high intensity interval training, with 2-3 mins of work at a time followed by short 10-15 seconds rest periods!!! about half way through.........my rest periods increase to 30 seconds lol its all good though cuz i made it!!! Tomorrow is core/balance again, which to me is the funnest workout!!!

today is a high carb day for me, and i was debating on making it another low carb day but i weighed in at 172.4lbs this morning so i decided to have carbs, Im very please with my results so far, except for my lower abs and love handles, my body just doesnt want to get rid of the las t little bit, soooooooooooooo, i have decided to add a fat burner, vpx meltdown, so we will ses if it does what it claims it suppose to doI will be posting a review of this product, the way i see it, i have about 10lbs of bodyfat, mostly my lower abs and love handles, with my diet and training it should work. also it does get you zooming!! so here is a lost of supplements i am currently taking:

glutamine select+bcaa (beverly) love it
    creatine select (beverly) love it i mix 2 scps of glutamine and 1 scp of creatime in 32oz of water and drink during workout, it is a great recovery and muscle building drink!!
    myofusion (gaspari) little high in carbs, will chose something different next time
    fish oil
    multi
    meltdown (vpx)

todays macros
    2243 cals
    31g fat
    295g carbs
    197g protein

tjill next time God bless!!

today was cardio/striking combos and let me tell you, its by far the hardest workout of the endurance phase, and all the other workouts are extremely difficult! this is 38 mins of high intensity interval training, with 2-3 mins of work at a time followed by short 10-15 seconds rest periods!!! about half way through.........my rest periods increase to 30 seconds lol its all good though cuz i made it!!! Tomorrow is core/balance again, which to me is the funnest workout!!!

today is a high carb day for me, and i was debating on making it another low carb day but i weighed in at 172.4lbs this morning so i decided to have carbs, Im very please with my results so far, except for my lower abs and love handles, my body just doesnt want to get rid of the las t little bit, soooooooooooooo, i have decided to add a fat burner, vpx meltdown, so we will ses if it does what it claims it suppose to doI will be posting a review of this product, the way i see it, i have about 10lbs of bodyfat, mostly my lower abs and love handles, with my diet and training it should work. also it does get you zooming!! so here is a lost of supplements i am currently taking:

glutamine select+bcaa (beverly) love it
    creatine select (beverly) love it i mix 2 scps of glutamine and 1 scp of creatime in 32oz of water and drink during workout, it is a great recovery and muscle building drink!!
    myofusion (gaspari) little high in carbs, will chose something different next time
    fish oil
    multi
    meltdown (vpx)

todays macros
    2243 cals
    31g fat
    295g carbs
    197g protein

tjill next time God bless!!
    man i love your log. intervals sound beastly
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

man i love your log. intervals sound beastly
    bro it is so hard, but i love it becasue i challenge myself to go alittle harder each time!!! thanks for keeping up with me, im sure once i reveal the training that im doing you be be the first one to give it a go!!

bro it is so hard, but i love it becasue i challenge myself to go alittle harder each time!!! thanks for keeping up with me, im sure once i reveal the training that im doing you be be the first one to give it a go!!
    sounds like fun. Right now I am trying to do keto+insanity+strength training. If it doesn't kill me I might become a beast of my own.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    here is my current diet set up

sun and mon-1510 cals 34%fat-7%carbs-58%pro
    tues-2243cals 12%fat-52%carbs-35%protein
    wed & thurs same as sunday and monday
    friday and sat- same as tuesday, with a cheat meal saturday night

i have goten great results with this set up!!
    Great job man! Huge difference between the pics...keep it up!
    We fight til no one can fight us
    We live, and no one can stop us
    We pull but we're pushed too far
    And the advantage is, The bottom line is,
    We never had to fight in the first place,
    We only had to spit back in their face,
    We won't walk alone any longer,
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

sounds like fun. Right now I am trying to do keto+insanity+strength training. If it doesn't kill me I might become a beast of my own.
    250lbs sounds likeyour a beast already!!

Originally Posted by blong4133 View Post
    Great job man! Huge difference between the pics...keep it up!
    thanks man i appreciate it!!! I will send you a pm shortly and explain my dieting approach!!

today is core/balance, probably the easiest workout, but its still tough, i really wanna work on my core and balance so on these days i will be doing the workout twice.

weighed in at 171.4lbs this morning, yesterday i was 172.4lbs, so i lost a pound, Im trying not to go below 170lbs, so once i hit 170lbs im gonna make some adjustments to where im still losing fat but not losing weight, we will see what happens.

new progress pics check it out

http://my.bodybuilding.com/photos/view/type/progress

notice the change just from last week to this week!!! Im excited, and....im doing this drug free!!

I should have entered the body trainformation contest on bb.com, i quite possibly could have won!!

oh well, Im still blessed!

Jesus bless!!
    Last edited by brentbonifas; 03-11-2011 at 12:22 PM.

new progress pics check it out

http://my.bodybuilding.com/photos/view/type/progress

notice the change just from last week to this week!!! Im excited, and....im doing this drug free!!

I should have entered the body trainformation contest on bb.com, i quite possibly could have won!!

oh well, Im still blessed!

Jesus bless!!
    that is some serious progress man. Keep up the sick work and God bless
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

that is some serious progress man. Keep up the sick work and God bless
    thanks man that really motivates me

so i just ended a 17 hour carb up, i weighed in at 171.4 yesterday morning and tonight i wieghed in at 179, so i gained almost 8lbs in the last 24 hours, thats not bad considering the amount of carbs i had yesterday and earlier today, ate some mashed potatos and feista style beans. I still look pretty lean, holding a little water b ut that will be gone by monday morning, in which i hope i break the 170 barrier, if not monday morning definitly friday morning!!

this 2 days of rest back to back is making me anxious to workout tomorrow, I cant wait, so im getting up before church and doing my workout, then im gonna do it again at 7pm becasue tomorrow is core/balance and i really want to improve in those areas the most. Its a tough fun workout that will rally trim the waist line.

hello, been away for a few days, still training and dieting!!1 wieghed in at 170.4, but today is a carb day; so i will be 178 by the end of the day if not more, so 170.4 is just a tease for now, friday morning is my true judgement day

sunday was core/balance, yesterday legs, and today cardio/combo, and guess what, the workouts are getting easier, which means im progressing!! the cardio/combo wont be any easier, it takes long than 2 weeks to get use to 40-45mins of intevals!!! Im actually looking forward to it though!!!!

today was upper body, tough workout but easier then previous before, i have the rest of this week and next week with the endurance phase, then starts the strenght phase and i cant wait!! im eating ground chicken today instead of chicken breast, need a rest from chicken breast!!! Its alittle more fat then i like but it will just keep me fuller longer, hopefully friday morning i will weigh in at 170lbs but be leaner then lst week, but the pics dont lie so we will see, Im up for the challenge!!

yeah well the ground chicken turned out to be a disaster!! I ended up with 500 extra calories and over 30g of fat, and on my low carb days that just doesnt cut it because those are my diet days, plus 301g of protein, yeah! im holding about 4lbs of unwanted water weight, so its nice out, and i have on a pair of thick windbreakers, 2 long sleeved shirt, a sweat shirt and a warn wool jacket type thing trying to sweat it out, and i havent had any water in 2 hours and will just sip as needed!@ Friday mornings are judgement days for me, lets me know if my week was a success or failure, and as its looking it wikll be a fail,soooooooooo, i may have to add in another day of dieting and just carb up saturday, because by then i should be ok