b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Animal Cuts Suggestions

Hey Guys,

I have been working out for about 5 years now. I have changed my diet since the summer and it has seemed to help a little. I am on the 5,3,1 program and have seen large increases in strength as well as some definition. I do abs twice a week with heavy weight and cardio 2-3 times a week. I workout 5 days a week as well.

I waiting for my shipment of Animal Cuts to come in and am excited to start them. But I have a few questions. I have heard of the thyroid problems, but I was wondering if this product could cause permanent damage to my thyroid or if I stopped the product would it go away?
    Also, what are the symptoms of a thyroid problem.

I was also wondering if taking whey protein would hinder the products effectiveness? And would melatonin that I use to help me sleep along with a multi-vitamin hurt the effectiveness of the product?

Thanks,
    Matt

b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

up

up. Anybody?

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I did an Animal Cuts cycle. Results were pretty much the exact same as Hydroxycut Hardcore except it made me piss a lot more (there's a diuretic pill in there). Had no problems, but each body reacts differently. Pills of this nature are mostly just appetite suppressants. There's nothing magic about them that makes you burn fat faster ... it just makes establishing a calorie deficit easier by making you less hungry. After I came off the animal cuts cycle, within a day or 2 I had regained the 1-3 pounds of water weight that I was chronically missing over the 3 week "on" cycle. No big deal honestly, but be prepared to lose some of that definition you had at the end of your cycle that was due in large part to slight dehydration.

Taking whey will not interfere with AC, if anything it'll help get some protein into your diet that you might not otherwise consume with decreased appetite. I took whey throughout the whole thing.
    Melatonin shouldn't interfere with AC, but I wouldn't take an AC package after 1200-1300 if you hope to get sleep at night.

As with any supplement, take at your own risk.

hey

and another question there are no Amphetamines or methamphetamines in it as well correct? nothing that can have long term damage?

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by b0yer View Post
    and another question there are no Amphetamines or methamphetamines in it as well correct? nothing that can have long term damage?
    I honestly don't remember. I think it was mostly anhydrous caffeine and guarana (a sort of herbal, sustained release caffeine) as the active ingredients.

As for long term damage, all of these types of supplements can potentially have long term side effects and damage. Just like smoking, drinking, etc ... do it at your own risk. If you have any health problems I'd caution you to not touch them at all.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used Animal Cuts and it went well the first couple weeks, but it ended up giving me horrible stomachaches that nearly sent me home from work. I'm still not sure why.

I still have what's left and I'm thinking about starting it up again just to see if I still get those aches. I've never had any bad side effects from stimulant fat burners.

As for results.. No fat burner has ever given me any. I plan on using up the Animal Cuts and never wasting my money on these scams again. Now, they work well as appetite suppressants and stimulants, but coffee works just as well and it's 25% of the price...

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    As for results.. No fat burner has ever given me any. I plan on using up the Animal Cuts and never wasting my money on these scams again. Now, they work well as appetite suppressants and stimulants, but coffee works just as well and it's 25% of the price...
    Depending on where you get your coffee and what kind of deals you get on the pills, it can actually be cheaper. You have to understand that they're often falsely advertised. That's not to say that they don't "work" ... they just aren't really "fat burners". You could get the same effect from chugging a few cups of coffee every couple hours, I just found it easier (and cheaper) to pop a pill twice daily than drinking the volume of caffeinated beverages to achieve the same result. I will tell you that I didn't like the way it made me feel when I worked out. Just like drinking a bunch of coffee, it causes your peripheral vasculature to clamp down a bit, which actually decreased my recovery time in the gym despite feeling all pumped and energized. I've recently been experimenting with NO-Xplode which gives you the same energy jolt but causes a vasoDILATION with allegedly increased blood flow to the muscles. It seems to be working so far.

These "fat burners" will raise your metabolic rate a bit via an elevated heart rate, but it's honestly negligible imo. If you consume the same amount of calories you did before you start .. you'll likely see no real effect other than pissing more. If it kills your hunger, helps you avoid the occasional extra cheat meal, and causes you to eat slightly less ... it'll "work". In the end, it won't do anything for you that willpower in the absence of a fat burner will accomplish.

I will tell you that at the end of a cycle, I usually feel washed out, have dark circles under my eyes ... and my wife said it made me "look sick". To date, I've been less than impressed with fat burners across the board. I'll likely never use them again.

Thanks for the info guys. Im still going to try it as I have never done one before. I Run 2-3 times a week and lift weights 5 times a week with abs twice a week. I am hoping ot see some results.

I am just worried about having side effect issues when I take this. What are some symptoms that should force me to stop taking it ASAP f they were to occur?

oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldsmobile93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont take this product. do it natural man.

Hey Guys,

I am allergic to sulfa drugs. Would this product give me an allergic reaction? I looked for sulfa in the ingredients list but could not find it. Would you know if sulfa drugs would be in this product?

up. anyone?

mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mizzy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by oldsmobile93 View Post
    dont take this product. do it natural man.
    This. Today is actually the last day of my second Animal Cuts cycle. I absolutely love and support animal products for their quality (especially Omega and Pump) but I will have to agree that the natural way is the only way. No pill will burn the fat, it's all about diet and lifting man. Diet and Lifting, Diet and Lifting and the cardio of course

Also, any diet pill including Cuts is only good for the last few pounds of body fat. It will do absolutely nothing if you are above 10% bf. At least nothing noticable

Originally Posted by mizzy0 View Post
    This. Today is actually the last day of my second Animal Cuts cycle. I absolutely love and support animal products for their quality (especially Omega and Pump) but I will have to agree that the natural way is the only way. No pill will burn the fat, it's all about diet and lifting man. Diet and Lifting, Diet and Lifting and the cardio of course

Also, any diet pill including Cuts is only good for the last few pounds of body fat. It will do absolutely nothing if you are above 10% bf. At least nothing noticable
    I've never gotten my body fat percentage. Is their a quick way to do it? and how?