bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmt93x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation Forward Issues to Appropriate team

Bodybuilding.com usually has outstanding customer service; but when it comes to reporting an issue to customer service it is bad.
    I've contacted bodybuilding.com numerous times about inaccurate information ranging from outdated supplement labels to products showing out of stock when they are in fact in stock. I've been told every time the information I've provided would be sent to a certain team or appropriate team but no changes are ever made. It's ridiculous that the products showing out of stock glitch has not been fixed on certain products even though I have reported it. The glitch is impacting sales; for this reason, I highly doubt my message was ever sent to the correct team. I would be more than happy to report these issues again if I would actually get a response from someone within the company that has the power to fix it or at least look into the issues. My idea would have the appropriate team at least notify they're looking into an issue reported.

madu187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bmt93x View Post
    Bodybuilding.com usually has outstanding customer service; but when it comes to reporting an issue to customer service it is bad.
    I've contacted bodybuilding.com numerous times about inaccurate information ranging from outdated supplement labels to products showing out of stock when they are in fact in stock. I've been told every time the information I've provided would be sent to a certain team or appropriate team but no changes are ever made. It's ridiculous that the products showing out of stock glitch has not been fixed on certain products even though I have reported it. The glitch is impacting sales; for this reason, I highly doubt my message was ever sent to the correct team. I would be more than happy to report these issues again if I would actually get a response from someone within the company that has the power to fix it or at least look into the issues. My idea would have the appropriate team at least notify they're looking into an issue reported.
    Lol, I know how you feel.
    I found a huge glitch that stopped people using credit/debit/eftpos cards (Therefore not being able to buy anything) and all I ever got was that it was my card, and they had no issues. (Keeping in mind I used different cards from multiple banks, some savings account debit cards, some credit cards).
    Terrible problem resolution bb.com