Thread: Tapatalk

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Tapatalk

You guys should enable tapatalk on this site - it's an app for browsing forums available for all platforms. I'm pretty sure it's really easy for the site to do - just let them know that you'd like to be able to be viewed on there, and they take care of the rest since you guys use a regular forum format.

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump this

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin. Try it now to see why so many forums adopted it to complement or replace their existing HTML-based mobile forum skin.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Forum owners can download our free plugin to activate Tapatalk. http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php

dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why hasn't this been done yet? It would be so much easier to navigate through the forums when on a smartphone or ipad.

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The BB.com app on my kindle and android phone suck asss!

I think Tapatalk would be a lot better than the crappy BB.com app, I have a few issues with tapatalk, nothing like the BB.com app though.

Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deku has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HILMAN76 View Post
    The BB.com app on my kindle and android phone suck asss!

I think Tapatalk would be a lot better than the crappy BB.com app, I have a few issues with tapatalk, nothing like the BB.com app though.
    It's just a skin for the browser. Just gets crippled. Better off on the browser.
    Semper Fi

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    It's just a skin for the browser. Just gets crippled. Better off on the browser.
    Good idea, I'll use the web browser to lurk on BB.com with my Kindle. My kindle freezes up sometimes with the app, fuuuuuuuck! It gets frustrating sometimes!

HYNK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong bump! There are 113 different bodybuilding forums on Tapatalk. Why not this one? It's not like it requires any work or maintenance. It's a simple plugin, as mujie posted above (2 and a half years ago). A simple google search will show there's a strong need for this.

No, the bb.com app will not suffice for Tapatalk users. Forget the functionality of the bb.com app. Whether it's great or not is irrelevant. I belong to all types of different forums which all have their own mobile apps and are also on Tapatalk.

Tapatalk is about having all the forums you belong organized in one simple place. Imagine belonging to a gym and all the equipment is in one location but the leg press is across the street. That would be really annoying if you use the leg press! Plenty of ppl here would say why do you need the leg press? Do squats, bro. Please try to understand that the leg press has it's place, as well. Please make it accessible to the people who are accustomed to using it.

teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teishuuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BUMP! Would really love to see this forum on Tapatalk! I second HYNK's points above..