RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebornBeginner is on a distinguished road. (+10)

First post ever! Know a little about me

Names paco 19 years old freshman in college, wrestler in high school no sports for now, Found a passion for the weights at age 18 have had problems with weight training ever since. I probably have a training regimen similiar to most bodybuilders( Do the whole program correctly though! Protein intake, diet, not overtraining, work different bodyparts, Train hard, Etc,yet i am not gaining any size or muscle!)

Be warned essay like introduction ahead

Top is pretty self explanatory. I bariely joined so i havent got pictures set up yet. I'll get someone to take pics later. However i have a huge problem. Im 19 and cant rep 225 which was a goal that i have chased for over a year and worked so hard on. Literally i spend 1.5- 2 hours at the gym cardio, abs and weight training, no bull****ting around just hard work. From high school till recently I suffered from drug addiction, yet i still maintained good grades and surprisingly ran 3+ miles a day still trained and everything and honestly i was alot stronger and better when i was getting high and more muscular when i changed my life around my chest flattened abs vanished, body wasnt as tight, etc. Idk how a blunt of straight purple no green before a workout could give me more energy. Now that im sober i have less energy always tired/sleepy, weaker, boring and have no more friends. ( People you get high with on a daily basis dont count.) Also in the morning i am in a conditioning class called weight loss and that is the only place where i shine cause im a fast runner And im the 1 best in shape so i easily outperform all the other fatasses. Sometimes i work out later on the day ( A bodybuilder told me to not mix cardio and weight training some stuff about insulin levels.) While im training i get hungry all of a sudden, also am always hungry, which makes it harder to maintain my diet still i consume under 2400 cal. Its like the food isnt fueling me up the protein shakes are going to waste the money spent on a membership is a waste. Honestly why do i still exercise if im not going nowhere? Thats why i joined this forum keep in mind that ive never had a social networking site so i might be a little slow to this.