Closed Thread
Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Super Cereal Bites DesertForLife's Avatar
    DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Airos View Post
    Morning cali. Despite not hitting the gym lately, still maintaining weight. Gonna hit it hard today. every time I see a pic of Kane, it motivates me (no homo)
    strong chest, jelly

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DesertForLife View Post
    Morning Cali! early morning this morning, couldnt sleep so I came in to work early so I can leave early.
    Originally Posted by RHockey84 View Post
    Good Morning! I wish I get to leave early if I come in early...but I cant lol
    Morning cali. Despite not hitting the gym lately, still maintaining weight. Gonna hit it hard today. every time I see a pic of Kane, it motivates me (no homo)
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/4jxd9c.jpg[IMG]
    He is like 45yrs old I think and still look great.

Morning Cali!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Slow day...lol

Drove around looking at grading permits today...saw a lot of multi million dollar houses
    If you are going to be blessed, You better be a blessing

www.mymonavie.com/afcoover

-~-Traditional Wetshaving Crew-~-

DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000) DesertForLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went and bought a 1987 BMW 235 4 door today... I like toys

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Glasses on please. *blush* That would be HAWT!!!
    I knew you would say that. Keep an eye on your PM box this week. . .

Originally Posted by tanikR32 View Post
    I will organize something just gotta figure out my schedule. It will be a lot of fun!

In other news, I just paid for my NASM testing and materials last night, so excited!!

Who is going to the LA Fit Expo on the 29th? I am going to take the day off of work for my bday and go with some friends (two are competitive BBers), probably stop at Cassel's (amazing burger joint) on the way back. Still trying to figure out what I am gonna do the night of my bday.
    Anyone who will be attending let me know we can all meet up!
    I just got my NASM materials. Hooray!

I'll be at the fit expo on the 29th.

Hey Cali sorry been MIA, son had a corrective surgery and is home and healing. I got a CT scan cause of a lump i had developing on the side if my neck, but it turned out to be nothing, will still need to get it removed but that's good. There's a LA fitness pretty close to my house so will prolly stay with LA vs switching to 24. First month of home ownership is expensive getting everything hooked up :P
    Glad to hear both you and your son are doing okay.

I went and bought a 1987 BMW 235 4 door today... I like toys
    How many cars do you have?
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will most likely going to be there brah. My buddy and I will have a lifting session afterward if you want to join. (no homo)
    Sounds good, I would be down to join you guys but I take Saturdays off these days.
    I will be with a few of my good buds and will think of a way to make myself identifiable and post it up.

Originally Posted by ExclusiveStarr View Post

Congrats! Which package did you go with and how long did it take after you ordered to get your materials?
    I will see you on the 29th! I will post up a way to identify me, maybe I will wear my "TANiK" hat haha

As for me, today I went in for a bodpod test 30miles away from me and right after I do the test their computer system crashes.
    I think the operator said I was at 20% but not sure, which would mean 1.7% down from July...seems like not much progress so I am not sure what to think.
    I have gotten a lot leaner and stronger since July so it is odd to me.

Anyways after that I went and drove ~100miles on some of my favorite canyon roads. I have to turn in my lease in a couple of months and I still have over 5k miles I am allowed to go. I then hit back and biceps really hard at the gym and went with my bro to mongolian BBQ next to the Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

iPhone pics from the drive...(I was busy carving up the canyons so just took 1 when I stopped at PCH and one as I rolled on PCH)

Mongolian BBQ, my plate first (keto diet, no noodles )

My buddy's plate

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123254471
    My Workout Log, Went from XXXXL to XL (updated regularly)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-losing-the-big-one.html
    My bodybuilding.com transformation of the week article!

Follow me on Twitter @TheFitBoss
    www.JordanGrahm.com is now LIVE!

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I sure will be looking forward to check my inbox.

Whoever is going to the FitExpo, we all should meet and greed since we missed out on the Mr. O last year. (srs)

Sounds good, I would be down to join you guys but I take Saturdays off these days.
    I will be with a few of my good buds and will think of a way to make myself identifiable and post it up.

Congrats! Which package did you go with and how long did it take after you ordered to get your materials?
    I will see you on the 29th! I will post up a way to identify me, maybe I will wear my "TANiK" hat haha

As for me, today I went in for a bodpod test 30miles away from me and right after I do the test their computer system crashes.
    I think the operator said I was at 20% but not sure, which would mean 1.7% down from July...seems like not much progress so I am not sure what to think.

Anyways after that I went and drove ~100miles on some of my favorite canyon roads. I have to turn in my lease in a couple of months and I still have over 5k miles I am allowed to go. I then hit back and biceps really hard at the gym and went with my bro to mongolian BBQ next to the Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

iPhone pics from the drive...(I was busy carving up the canyons so just took 1 when I stopped at PCH and one as I rolled on PCH)

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a309/tanik/photo-1463.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a309/tanik/photo-1197.jpg[IMG]

Mongolian BBQ, my plate first (keto diet, no noodles )

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a309/tanik/photo-627.jpg[IMG]

My buddy's plate

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a309/tanik/photo-1457.jpg[IMG]
    The FitExpo is very small so it will not be too hard to find you. lol Give me your number before the event.

Btw, nice pics of the drive. And the beef....nom nom nom nom.....

Have a good weekend CA!!

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks New EVO

where is the LA fit expo and how much does it cost!
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    MCAS Miramar here... woot. Monday off... I think. =/
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~

ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I just got the standard package, it took about a week to get here. As far as identifying me at the expo. . . I'll try to wear something that doesn't make me look fat, j/k. sort of.

Where did you go to get bodpod tested?

Have a good weekend CA!!

Oh, she's pretty. GJDM.

Originally Posted by mab23 View Post
    Thanks New EVO

It's at the LA convention center, jan 29-30, $20 for an individual day or $30 for both days.

I was so in for noodz. . . but then that little scrap of red fabric ruined it for me. Remove and try again.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

I SO WANNA GO!!!!!!!

maybe ill see if I can - can I buy tickets at the event??

and is this video showing up? its me deadlifting

Thanks for subbing to my Journal Estar - i appreciate the support

Thanks New EVO

Twinkle Twinkle answered this below.

Originally Posted by Greater Deity View Post
    MCAS Miramar here... woot. Monday off... I think. =/

Another Daygo representative.

I just got the standard package, it took about a week to get here. As far as identifying me at the expo. . . I'll try to wear something that doesn't make me look fat, j/k. sort of.

Where did you go to get bodpod tested?

Oh, she's pretty. GJDM.

It's at the LA convention center, jan 29-30, $20 for an individual day or $30 for both days.

I was so in for noodz. . . but then that little scrap of red fabric ruined it for me. Remove and try again.
    The FitExpo is like 1/4 the size of the Olympia and it costs more. Doesn't make much sense.

I will be wearing something representing the Chargers so its not easy to seek me out.

I SO WANNA GO!!!!!!!

maybe ill see if I can - can I buy tickets at the event??

and is this video showing up? its me deadlifting

Thanks for subbing to my Journal Estar - i appreciate the support
    Can't see video here. Will have to check in your log.

itsmuscletime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Cali!!

New guy here. Hoping to get involved and get healthier. Time to gain some serious mass.

Gonna start Triphase training soon.

How is everyone tonight?

Twinkle Twinkle answered this below.

The FitExpo is like 1/4 the size of the Olympia and it costs more. Doesn't make much sense.

I will be wearing something representing the Chargers so its not easy to seek me out.

Twinkle Twinkle took a picture! Scandalous!

That's because it's in LA, and everything costs more in LA.

Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning Cali! So gonna check 24 hr today. If it looks decent, will just get the costco membership to save money.
    11B1P 94-99

I have 4 cars as of right now

Morning cali!

Twinkle Twinkle took a picture! Scandalous!

That's because it's in LA, and everything costs more in LA.
    Well well well why am I still not seeing it in my inbox?

Everything costs wait too much in SoCal, but we can complaint especially when we are getting the summer weather right now when everyone is freezing.

Morning Cali! So gonna check 24 hr today. If it looks decent, will just get the costco membership to save money.
    24hrs FTW!

I have 4 cars as of right now

Morning cali!
    Morning Cali!!! Anyone working today?

Well well well why am I still not seeing it in my inbox?

Everything costs wait too much in SoCal, but we can complaint especially when we are getting the summer weather right now when everyone is freezing.

24hrs FTW!

Morning Cali!!! Anyone working today?
    24 is ok on occasion, cant stand all the people

Im workin!

24 is ok on occasion, cant stand all the people

Im workin!
    True. But it sure beats LA Fitness or any of the "Fitness" type of gym.

You have to work on a Federal Holiday??? Double paid?

Yup, lots of people do... No double pay

Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol as if. Working today as well. But I like working from home so no complaints here
    11B1P 94-99

Yup, lots of people do... No double pay

lol as if. Working today as well. But I like working from home so no complaints here
    I wish I can work from home too. I get more things done that way.

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    No work for me today. I'm on days anyway; but nights had to work. Boohoo.
    I guess I'll go get to work at the Miramar Sports Complex. Sigh...

I took a whole 3 days of a break from the gym to recuperate; I'm still stressed out from lifting. Time for a diet change I guess.

And oh, Knotts Berry Farm was awesome.
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

Such an awful night of sleep

Such an awful night of sleep
    Same here heh didn't sleep well.

Morning Cali, checked out 24 hr fitness near Rose and I like it, it looks even better than the LA fitness I went to. Some separation would be nice for the free weights, but I think it will do fine
    11B1P 94-99

Same here heh didn't sleep well.

Morning Cali, checked out 24 hr fitness near Rose and I like it, it looks even better than the LA fitness I went to. Some separation would be nice for the free weights, but I think it will do fine
    Very nice man, horray for new gym

Gonna start back up with pushups throughout the day, I feel it brings me great strength and stability.

Gonna start back up with pushups throughout the day, I feel it brings me great strength and stability.
    Nice I love doing push ups as well, kinda wish I did that 100 push up work out thing ( i think that is what it was) they have out there while moving and not lifting.
    11B1P 94-99

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast