AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Core ABC White Passion Peach & Core PWO Vanilla Tiramisu Now Available on BB.Com!!!

Finally, after months of unexpected delays, I am very happy to announce that Core Nutritionals is bringing you the next new flavor of Core ABC.........White Passion Peach!*

Core ABC in BB.com Store

I think our Grape and Fruit Punch are second to none among BCAA/intra/pre/etc powder taste, but the reason why I am so excited about these new flavors is because we eliminated all artificial dyes that other BCAA products on the market contain. From now on, all new flavors will be dye free. We also switched to sucralose and A-K from aspartame not because there is any problem with aspartame at all (unless you suffer from a rare genetic disorder) but because the people have spoken and there is a (unwarranted) negative connotation associated with aspartame.

An awesome product just got even better! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Core ABC, here is the writeup:

Proper supplementation before and during workouts can significantly improve performance. That's where Core ABC comes in. Core ABC is ideal whether bulking up or slimming down. It was specifically designed to improve performance by building muscle, preventing catabolism (muscle loss), increasing endurance; and assisting recovery.

Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine and citrulline malate are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.

"Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Finally, after months of unexpected delays, I am very happy to announce that Core Nutritionals is bringing you the next new flavor of Core PWO....Vanilla Tiramisu!

Core PWO Vanilla Tiramisu in BB.com Store

The Ultimate, All-in-One Post Workout Recovery Shake is finally here!

Post workout (PWO) nutrition is absolutely crucial to reaching your fitness and physique goals. The immediate goal post workout is to maximize glycogen storage and protein synthesis while at the same time minimizing protein breakdown and catabolic (muscle wasting) hormones. Proper PWO nutrition will help the body repair muscle tissue, reduces post-workout soreness, raises testosterone and growth hormone levels, and reduces cortisol levels. In order to accomplish this, one needs the correct supply of carbohydrates and amino acids.Core PWO was designed to take the guesswork out of PWO recovery. This product contains the fast-acting proteins and carbs (whey isolate, dextrose, and maltodextrin) needed to maximize muscle recovery after weight training. These ingredients quickly replenish muscle glycogen and shuttle much needed amino acids to muscle cells. In addition, Core PWO contains added branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine, taurine, and antioxidants to help prevent catabolism and improve muscle growth and recovery. Whether you are bulking up or slimming down, all of these ingredients are crucial for proper recovery.

Each serving of Core PWO (2 scoops) contains:

Carbs: 43 g of the fast-acting carbs dextrose and maltodextrin
    Protein: 28 g of protein from cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate- 4 g of additional branch chain amino acids (BCAAs)- 2 g of additional L-glutamine
    Antioxidants: 250 mg Vitamin C & 100 IU Vitamin E
    Additional recovery aids: 1 g of taurine

Post Workout Recovery and Core PWO

Post workout (PWO) nutrition is absolutely crucial to reaching your fitness and physique goals. The immediate goal post workout is to maximize glycogen storage and protein synthesis while at the same time minimizing protein breakdown and catabolic (muscle wasting) hormones. Proper PWO nutrition will help the body repair muscle tissue, reduces post-workout soreness, raises testosterone and growth hormone levels, and reduces cortisol levels. In order to accomplish this, one needs the correct supply of carbohydrates and amino acids.

Core PWO was designed to take the guesswork out of PWO recovery. This product contains the fast-acting proteins and carbs (whey isolate, dextrose, and maltodextrin) needed to maximize muscle recovery after weight training. These ingredients quickly replenish muscle glycogen and shuttle much needed amino acids to muscle cells. In addition, Core PWO contains added branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine, taurine, and antioxidants to help prevent catabolism and improve muscle growth and recovery.

Whether you are bulking up or slimming down, all of these ingredients are crucial for proper recovery. Let’s take a detailed look at the contents of Core PWO and break down the theory behind post workout recovery.

Carbs

As mentioned above, one of the main goals post workout is to restore muscle glycogen, which has been depleted during the workout. The body will even break down muscle tissue for this purpose if adequate carbohydrates are not available. For this reason, it is vital to include carbohydrates in the post-workout drink.

As glycogen and glucose is used for energy during your workout, blood glucose levels begin to drop-off. This leads to a sharp decrease in insulin levels and this decrease of insulin gives rise to the catabolic hormone cortisol. Cortisol is used to convert muscle tissue to proteins for conversion into glucose when stored energy forms are depleted. Your body will go into a process called gluconeogenesis which produces glucose from amino acids in the liver.

This high level of cortisol and low level of insulin must be reversed immediately following a workout in order to create an anabolic environment. Cortisol can be quickly suppressed and gluconeogenesis can be halted by a burst of insulin caused by fast-acting carbs (high on the glycemic index). High GI carbs raise blood sugar and hence insulin levels quickly. Post-workout is the one time of day you want to eat these insulin-spiking carbs. Normally, it is best to eat lower glycemic foods (such as Core-MRP) so as avoid large swings in blood sugar and an insulin spike. But post-workout, the opposite is true. Fast acting carbs will cause an insulin spike, which will stimulate glycogen storage, shuttle carbs into the muscles, increase amino acid utilization, and blunt cortisol.

The ideal fast-acting carbs for PWO nutrition are dextrose (glucose) and maltodextrin (glucose polymers). Dextrose can be absorbed directly through the gut into the bloodstream and can cause an insulin response faster than any other carb. Additionally, since dextrose is already in the form the body requires, it can be used immediately for glycogen replenishment.

Even though maltodextrin is considered a complex carb, it is ideally suited to be used PWO because it is essentially a chain of loosely bonded glucose molecules. Like dextrose, maltodextrin is absorbed directly through the gut and raises blood sugar and insulin levels very quickly. However, before maltodextrin can be fully utilized and incorporated into muscle glycogen, it must first pass through the liver for the bonds between the glucose molecules to be broken. Even though it cannot be utilized to replace muscle glycogen as fast as dextrose can, because it is metabolized slower, there will not be as quick of a drop of insulin and blood sugar levels as with dextrose. Therefore, a mixture of both dextrose and maltodextrin, like that is found in Core PWO, is ideal for a post workout recovery shake.

It is vital to get these carbs to the muscle cells as quickly as possible following a training session; the sooner you begin the recovery process, the more likely it will be completed in time for your next training session. As soon as your workout is finished, you should consume a liquid meal that is rich in high-glycemic carbs (and amino acids). Your post workout liquid meal should also avoid fat and fibrous carbs which will slow down absorption and non-beneficial sugars such as fructose, sucrose, and lactose.

Protein

In addition to replenishing the glycogen fuel burned during the workout, rebuilding the muscle tissue that was torn down during the workout is also a crucial component to muscle recovery.

Protein and carbohydrates work hand in hand post workout; both glycogen and protein synthesis proceed faster when carbohydrates and protein are consumed together. In addition to blunting cortisol and stopping gluconeogenesis, the carb induced insulin response will help shuttle amino acids to the muscles. An influx of amino acid will create a positive nitrogen balance and thus an anabolic environment for building and retaining muscle.
    Similar to carbs, the quicker the protein can be deliver to the muscles cells, the sooner the recovery and repair process can begin. Whole food sources of protein should be avoided immediately post workout because it takes too long for the body to break down these high protein foods. Ideally one should incorporate a fast acting protein source such as whey protein isolate or hydrolyzed whey into their PWO shake. Like whole foods, slower digesting protein powders such as casein, egg, and soy would not be ideal post workout.

In addition to utilizing cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate, Core PWO contains additional BCAAs and glutamine. BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, valine) are quickly absorbed into circulation and immediately available to be used rebuild muscle proteins. Leucine itself has been shown to have a greater stimulatory effect on protein synthesis than any other amino acid. Adding BCAAs, in addition to whey isolate, only further increases the rate of skeletal muscle protein synthesis post workout.

Supplementation of glutamine, the most abundant amino acid within blood and muscle cells, also helps maintain a positive nitrogen balance in muscle tissue. Levels of glutamine within blood and muscle cells fall during strenuous exercise, and many researchers believe that glutamine may prevent some of the muscle breakdown that occurs during strenuous exercise. Glutamine also has a myriad of other benefits that may help increase muscle repair. Recent studies have shown that taking just 2 grams of l-glutamine can increase growth hormone levels by 400%. Glutamine can also helps boost the immune system, cell volumization, and glycogen replenishment.

Antioxidants

Thousands of reactions occur within the body as a result of intense physical training. The result of some of these reactions can be the formation of free radicals, destructive oxygen atoms. Exercise induced oxidative stress can be cured through proper PWO supplementation of antioxidants such as vitamin C and E. Vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin, acts as a powerful anti-oxidant and seems to blunt the release of cortisol during high intensity or prolonged training. Vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin, acts similarly to vitamin C as a strong antioxidant. Consuming these antioxidants could reduce post-workout muscle tissue damage, speed recovery, and boost immune function.

Additional Recovery Aids

Core PWO also contains taurine to help aid in the recovery process. Taurine, a semi-essential amino acid, has been shown to have a cell-volumizing effect, which can boost hydration and help increase protein synthesis. Taurine also helps support proper nitric-oxide (NO) production and is also important to the body’s metabolism of fats. Additionally, taurine has also been shown to have an antioxidant effect and can help boost the immune system.

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool. Cam i try it free?
    Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. Sober since May 2011.

Core Reviews

Originally Posted by CAMPAIGN View Post

CAMPAIGN GETS HARD...CORE ABC

WITH CORE NUTRITIONALS LOG

CORE ABC WHITE PASSION PEACH: INITIAL REVIEW

"I might be too strung out on compliments,
    overdosed on confidence...
    started not to give a f*ck and stopped fearing the consequence!"

And my macros from rest day Monday...

INGREDIENT PROFILE
    Much like it's name, the ingredient profile in Core ABC contains a few simple ingredients that have been tried and tested in the bodybuilding world, including branch-chain amino acids, beta alanine, and citrulline malate. However, the main difference between this and most other intraworkout products is that Core ABC does not use a proprietary blend. The exact measurement of each ingredient is revealed, and in quite generous doses if I must say so myself! Not only did I feel as though my overall muscular endurance was stronger today, I also got a really strong pump going despite it being a depletion workout. I suspect that the liberal amount of citrulline malate in the Core ABC combined with my other preworkout supplements (White Flood & SNS Agmatine) created a synergistic effect that greatly enhanced my pump. Another added bonus in this formula is the inclusion of l-glutamine, a compound with many benefits, but used mostly for exercise endurance. This is of huge advantage to me, especially on depletion days, since it actually turns itself into a carbohydrate when one becomes carb depleted. Finally, I just discovered that the sucralose in Core ABC recently replaced aspartame, which is a calming thought since aspartame has been the subject of several political and medical controversies. Overall, it looks like Core Nutritionals put a lot of thought and planning into this product and it shows both performance and ingredient wise. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it performs on my power day!

Grade: A

APPEARANCE
    Although it is difficult to comment on something that is just a powder, I usually judge the freshness of my supplements by looking at the quality and denseness of the granules. If something is clumped together and different colors then I am usually hesitant about its overall effectiveness. Upon opening the tub of White Passion Peach, the granules looked nice and small and evenly distributed and there was absolutely no clumping whatsoever. When I dumped 2 heaping scoops into my water bottle the powder went through the funnel nice and smoothly and didn't get caught in the opening like some other powders. I also liked the fact that there was no powder cloud, meaning that I didn't get a face full of residue when I dumped each scoop into the funnel. Once I mixed in 16oz. of water I was surprised to find that the powder mixed clear; to the point that it almost looks like water! A few times I had to take the extra second to make sure that I grabbed the right water bottle lol. I liked the fact that the formula mixed so clear as it gives me somewhat of a comfort knowing that the ingredients are pure and of highest quality, much like water.

Grade: A+

SMELL
    Although the smell of a product has nothing to do with its actual performance I always like to take a whiff of what I am taking to give me an indication of flavor before I actually drink it. When I first opened the tub I was overwhelmed by the scent of peaches! Not like the actual fruit smells but instead exactly like a bag of Fuzzy Peaches, complete with that sweet aroma as well. This made me even more amped to try the Core ABC as Fuzzy Peaches was one of my favorite candies as a kid and I could only hope that the taste was much of the same.

Grade: A+

MIXABILITY
    After I poured 2 heaping scoops of the White Passion Peach into my water bottle I added 16 ounces of water as I always like to have as much liquid as possible during my workout. I began to shake vigorously, but after only about 10 seconds the powder was completely dissolved in the water. There was no residue left in the bottom of the bottle and I could hardly see any loose granules floating around either. Another nice aspect of the Core ABC that I found convenient was the fact that I didn't have to keep shaking the bottle due to the powder settling at the bottom. Once the 2 scoops were mixed up the liquid stayed clear (almost water like) and it stayed this way for the duration of my workout. Once I finished the entire bottle there was nothing left behind,reassuring me that I had consumed the full dosage. The only issue that I see with this product is the fact that it gets watered down very quickly. What I mean is that if you start mixing the 2 scoops with more than 16 ounces of water you start to lose a bit of that peach taste. Although you are still consuming the full dose regardless of the amount of water you add, sometimes it's just nice to have lots of liquid to sip on during a longer workout.

Grade: A-

TASTE
    And finally the time has come for the big taste test! I can't recall any other peach supplement that I've had before, but I can compare the taste to many different peach juices i.e., Crystal Light, etc. Let me be the first to say that White Passion Peach blows all of these out of the water! Once you find your sweet spot in terms of mixing with water (mine was 16oz.) it's like drinking candy in a bottle. I mentioned before that the smell closely resembled that of Fuzzy Peaches and the taste was much of the same. The formula was nice and sweet but the best part was the aftertaste. After taking a big swig and swishing it around in my mouth a couple of times before swallowing I was left with a thick taste of Fuzzy Peach. It was almost like I just finished eating a handful of the candy! This is definitely one of the best intraworkout flavors I have tried, as it does an awesome job of masking any kind of chemical taste. The only negative aspect in regards to taste is the dilution issue that I mentioned earlier. I feel as though you really need to find your sweet spot to get that candy taste and must be careful not to add too much water as it makes the peach taste fade quite fast.

PRICE
    Here on bodybuilding.com a 2lb. 3oz. tub costs $51.99. Compared to a few other popular intraworkout supps it ranks about average in terms of price, more expensive then some but cheaper than others. However, based on the liberal dosing of each ingredient, I would definitely consider paying a little bit more for a higher quality product. If you do the math and use the tub at the recommended dosage you'd end up paying about $1.04 per serving. When looking at it this way, this seems very feasible, especially considering that it only needs to be taken on workout days. Therefore, with me working out 4 days a week, a full tub would last me at least 3 months. Even if I decided to take 1 scoop on non-workout days for anabolic purposes I'd still get close to 2 months out of the tub.

Grade: B+

OVERALL
    Well I have tried many different intraworkout products in search of that "be all, end all" formula and have decided that no such thing exists since everybody is looking for something different when lifting, depending on goals and training. However, I think that Core Nutritionals is definitely on to something with Core ABC. Not only do they reveal the exact amounts of each ingredient, they are very generous with them as well, actually dosing them at levels that have been scientifically proven effect. The product absolutely lives up to it's name and is one of the best intraworkouts that I've ever tasted once I found my sweet spot. It actually brought me back to my childhood, of times when I was carefree, downing bags of Fuzzy Peaches lol. However, the best part of the entire formula is the aftertaste. It's not at all bitter or sour, but instead thick and sweet like I had just ate a handful of those Fuzzy Peaches. Even after my first workout I noticed a slight increase in my overall muscular endurance as well as my explosiveness in the gym. I was able to push harder for a longer period of time and got a nice pump going as well, most likely due to the synergistic effects of the citrulline malate mixing with my other preworkout supplements. I highly doubt that my results today were placebo and I'm sure that tomorrow's second depletion workout will reinforce this thought. I can't wait to get into another sugary bag of candy!

What's Ahead in Day 2?
    Tomorrow will be my second depletion workout of the week and the workout is almost identical to the one I did today. The only difference is that I substitute DB chest press with inclines and bent over rows with pulldowns. I always find these two workouts to be the toughest of the week, only because it takes so long to go through the exercises twice. However, I am confident that with Core ABC on my side I will be able to crush this second depletion workout. I work first thing tomorrow morning which means that I'll be working out in the early evening, an ideal time for me as I usually seem to perform my best then. I should manage to get at least 7 hours of sleep tonight and I do not foresee having any DOMS, A. because I had that added support from the Core ABC and B. due to the fact that I have been doing this workout for about 6 weeks now and am mostly used to all the movements. I had an awesome first workout today and I'm hoping to carry this momentum through the rest of the week, that way I'll be nice and depleted by the time carb up rolls around Friday night. Stay tuned brahs!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

more reviews......

Originally Posted by donoh View Post

Core ABC White Passion Peach with donoh

Core ABC in the Bodybuiling.com Store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/abc.html

Wild White Cherry Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118441331

White Passion Peach Sponsored Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130565723

Mixability:
    Flawless. Core ABC is one of the best mixing supplements I've ever had. Would purchase on the fact that it mixes crystal clear alone.

Taste:
    The Peach flavor was awesome! I really didn't expect it to be this good but it was great. This Peach flavor could be sold on its own for flavoring. I found myself using this on off days and every once in a while at night for a good, tasty recovery drink. Would put this in my top 3 flavored supplements with Core ABC Wild White Cherry and Myonova Cytofuse Raspberry Lemon.

Workouts:
    I had some great workouts during my log. I was able to push through some plateaus I've hit since being back to working out after a little injury. I started a new job 3 weeks ago that is very physically demanding and feel like Core ABC helped with some of the soreness I get from it. Coming out of this log I'll probably still supplement with some kind of BCAA supplement to help with DOMS. I do have 3/4 tub of the Cherry ABC but I'll be saving that for an upcoming cut

Overall:
    The main point of the log would probably by, Would I purchase the White Passion Peach Core ABC? The easy answer is yes. I've gone through a few tubs of the Wild White Cherry and loved it. There's no comparision for cardio sessions and its a great drink for the heavy workouts as well. Having Peach as a new flavor will be a nice change. I'll probably add this to my next order I make as I'm doing more cardio lately. I can't wait for this weather to break for spring and to get outside. That way I can rotate the two in between sessions.

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post

Core ABC Final Review

First and foremost - just want to thank allgenetix and the people at CORE for giving me a chance to try this stuff out and log it for them. definitely am a newfound fan of this product and will be likely using it again in future.

Taste - 10/10
    This stuff is seriously unreasonably good. I used 3 scoops in a full ON shaker (works out to about 30oz h20?) and the flavor was simply phenomenal. It is definitely spot on for white peach and I cannot wait to try the other flavors

Mixability - 8/10
    Like most BCAA products - ABC took a few minutes to fully dissolve. Considering the amount of powder I was using exceeded the recommended amount in the amount of water I was using - perhaps I created this problem for myself. Alas, it was still there. Not a huge issue though.

Efficacy - 9/10
    I've been using BCAAs for a long time now as they are one of the cornerstones of my supplementation. For the most part I have always been a user of the bulk kind simply because I use so much of them, I actually feel as though my recovery was much more rapid while using ABC than it had been for the previous months using bulk aminos.

Price - 7.5/10
    This, really, is my only sticking point with this product. At nearly 50$ per tub that works out to around a 1.40$ per workout (give or take a little for head math). To me that is pretty expensive, but again I'm a cheap bastard so take that for what its worth. The tub seemed to last for friggin ever so I'm not gonna make a huge deal out of it. Plus its a multi-supp.

Overall - 8.75/10
    This is seriously an awesome product. For all the bases it covers (Full dose of BA, BIG dose of BCAAs, intra dose of CM, and for those who believe in glutamine.. it really is astounding. The flavor is spot on, the effects are exactly what they should be. It all comes together to make one hell of a solid product. I will definitely be using it again.

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These flavors sound too good to be true! Please tell me someone somewhere has a sample or two available.

zaza4west8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hook me up!

there will be samples available very soon. I will start a thread asking for users to review samples in a few weeks when product is in hand.

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is me creaming my pants.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"