LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio Accidents.

Hi all i was just wondering if any of you guys have had an accident doing cardio?
    i was about 9 mins into my cardio session this morning jogging and i hit a rock in the ground stumbled and hit the ground hard lol. ended up taking skin off my elbow, both knees, shoulder, and a massive chunk from the palm of my hand. the worst thing was that 2 bike dudes saw it and started laughing that was extremely embarrassing, so i got up from the pavement and continued my session and pushed threw the stinging, blood, and pain for another 40 mins and finished my cardio session. what a start to my second day of fat loss.

Threadkill Extraordinaire solilopop's Avatar
    solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seriously, screw the bikers. Karma'll kick em in the ass and a kid'll throw a branch in front of 'em like in big daddy and they'll fly off. Don't be embarrassed bout lookin stupid. When i started doing weights dude at the gym was like "You should really do free weights, stead of using the machine", buddy told me after that there'll always be f*ckers like that. You gotta look past that and realize you're doin this for you and not for anyone else. Haters gon' hate, right?

But honestly, 5'10" & 151lbs? What i would give to have those stats. In my non-experienced opinion, if i were you, i'd focus on bulking up stead of cutting. You're the perfect height & weight. But in regards to cardio accidents... don't overwork it. I know i did. Ran a friggin marathon run on wednesday and now i'm gimped. Cuz i thought i'd be able to pull the same sh(t yesterday. and now whenever i walk on it, ankle hurts like a biznatch. I mean, i guess it depends on how severe the cuts are. i wouldn't run if running causes you pain. i learned the hard way this morning. But kudos to you on bettering yourself. If i were you, i'd try to gain to 160 then bulk. but that's just in my humble opinion.
    Live. Learn. Pass it on.

It starts and ends with your mind - the greatest thing to build. The rest of your body goes along with what the mind says.

-Ralstub

LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeElliott69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by solilopop View Post
    Seriously, screw the bikers. Karma'll kick em in the ass and a kid'll throw a branch in front of 'em like in big daddy and they'll fly off. Don't be embarrassed bout lookin stupid. When i started doing weights dude at the gym was like "You should really do free weights, stead of using the machine", buddy told me after that there'll always be f*ckers like that. You gotta look past that and realize you're doin this for you and not for anyone else. Haters gon' hate, right?

But honestly, 5'10" & 151lbs? What i would give to have those stats. In my non-experienced opinion, if i were you, i'd focus on bulking up stead of cutting. You're the perfect height & weight. But in regards to cardio accidents... don't overwork it. I know i did. Ran a friggin marathon run on wednesday and now i'm gimped. Cuz i thought i'd be able to pull the same sh(t yesterday. and now whenever i walk on it, ankle hurts like a biznatch. I mean, i guess it depends on how severe the cuts are. i wouldn't run if running causes you pain. i learned the hard way this morning. But kudos to you on bettering yourself. If i were you, i'd try to gain to 160 then bulk. but that's just in my humble opinion.
    thanks mate the reason i am cutting is that yeah i weigh 151.8 pounds but i also have 45 pounds of fat on that frame and around 27% body fat its crazy as soon as i get my bf a lot lower ill mass mass mass.

Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i've run on a treadmill and the power went out. not the best feeling running into the metal handle bar.
    i need a better signature.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LukeElliott69 View Post
    thanks mate the reason i am cutting is that yeah i weigh 151.8 pounds but i also have 45 pounds of fat on that frame and around 27% body fat its crazy as soon as i get my bf a lot lower ill mass mass mass.
    Dude you're nowhere NEAR 27% fat if your profile picture is at all recent. Look at my "before" picture ... that's roundabouts 23% and significantly chubbier than you are now.

Post a few pictures if you want a realistic estimation of body fat. My guess is you're somewhere in the mid-teens.

Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    Dude you're nowhere NEAR 27% fat if your profile picture is at all recent. Look at my "before" picture ... that's roundabouts 23% and significantly chubbier than you are now.

Post a few pictures if you want a realistic estimation of body fat. My guess is you're somewhere in the mid-teens.

that pic is 2 years old i have before pics from 2 days ago before i started cutting but yeah there old pics. i did the 9 site caliper reading to get my body fat percentage.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I seriously doubt that your lean body mass at 5'11" is a paltry 94lbs. In fact, I don't believe it at all.

Post a picture.

I seriously doubt that your lean body mass at 5'11" is a paltry 94lbs. In fact, I don't believe it at all.

Post a picture.

i will post pics later when my partner gets home and can find the fkn camera cord lol.

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I first tried a treadmill, I was really weirded out by the feeling of the belt under my feet. The whole thing just felt... precarious. So I wanted to work out my relationship with the thing. You know - figure out where my body was in relation to everything. So anyway. To do that, I decided to close my eyes to see if I would keep pace. About 30 seconds later, I dropped off the end. I heard the loud plunk, stumbled, opened my eyes and of course these other people were staring. I said, "Hmmm." And hopped back on and didn't try it again.

I think I was a weird kid.

noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

When I first read the title, I assumed accident meant a loss of bowel control lol. This one time when I was doing deadlifts... nevermind.

I've stepped off the side of the road a few times while running and rolled my ankle. Other than that nothing too serious. Good job finishing the workout after that man.

Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shinny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I once saw one guy who were very hungover (it was obvious) warming up on the treadmill before his lifting on a Saturday morning. He was so out of it that he accidentally tripped one of his own legs and kinda fell. But luckily, he grabbed the handlebars before he could have fell right on the moving thing with his face. I smirked and resumed my lifting.
    Long-term goal: 188 > 155 pds (3 months ~ Mid-Oct 10'- Mid-Jan 11') Accomplished

Current goal: 155 > 145 pds...in progress

abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i seriously doubt that your lean body mass at 5'11" is a paltry 94lbs. In fact, i don't believe it at all.

Post a picture.
    ^ thisss!

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    much of my cardio is road cycling, mountain biking and inline speed skating so yeah, there have been times when I've bitten the dust pretty hard and came home with road rash from head to toe all on one side of my body.

hellbentls1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    racked myself a few weeks ago while mt biking,ended puking on myself from the pain.

sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10) sakofan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never had an accident or fallen over doing cardio but have come close many times:

* Just last Friday, the power plug shook loose out of the treadmill and the motor stopped.

* Dumbell rolled into the back of the treadmill while I was running one time and shook the deck and stalled the belt momentarily. Stumbled forward, but stayed upright.

* Shoelaces came undone at 10.3mph.

* Have run too close to the edge of the belt at timesand ended up half on, half off and just about went over the side.

rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rel83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haven't had any accidents myself but have seen several people trip on the treadmill. Most memorable one was a guy who tripped on it, looked at the machine and was like "Stupid machine is broken!" then use the one next to it. Couple of mins later he trips again and does the same routine he did before. My session was over so didn't stick around to see if it happened a third time.
    When everyone else has quit because they can't go on are you willing to push yourself to the next level?

If you ain't breaking a sweat, you ain't doing sh....