cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Mihigan Novice or Power House Classic anyone?

Anyone doing the Michigan Novice March 19th or power house classic 26th?
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll be doing the novice a long with one of my buddies

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sweet man ill be in the light heavies. how about you and ur buddy? One of my buddies is doing it to but has no idea what weight class hell end up in.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nibbs06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm aiming for light heavys also(we'll see how it goes) I'm hoping to compete at 185 or so, my buddy is probably competing at middle weight probably low 170s. You workout at powerhouse in brownstown, correct? Sure I've seen you there before..who is your buddy?

Shows coming soon it's mine and his first show gotta start hitting it hard!! Goodluck to you bud

That's funny were doing the same show and train at the same gym and find out on the Internet.
    My name is Josh and usually train around noon been wearing a baggy hoodie and sweatpants and have red hair. My buddy is John and is the owner or xtreme fit training company that used to train there.it'll be his first show too.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did the powerhouse last year, took 3rd in light heavies. its a pretty good show there were 9 or 10 guys in my class if I remember right.

nice to meet you bud, I'm Nabeel, i get in there whever i have time lol I've been lifting at Wayne State and the LP location also since my scheduals crazy. You look like you'd be competing in heavy weights rather then light heavy because of your size and how far your out right now.

I thought the owner of xtreme fit competed in the flint show? Not sure if im thinking of the right person..bald guy with earings? cant remember his name, he has a little brother who competed also I talked to him at Anytime fitness (younger brother)

Originally Posted by Nibbs06 View Post
    nice to meet you bud, I'm Nabeel, i get in there whever i have time lol I've been lifting at Wayne State and the LP location also since my scheduals crazy. You look like you'd be competing in heavy weights rather then light heavy because of your size and how far your out right now.

I thought the owner of xtreme fit competed in the flint show? Not sure if im thinking of the right person..bald guy with earings? cant remember his name, he has a little brother who competed also I talked to him at Anytime fitness (younger brother)
    Todd is the bald guy with earrings and he is part owner with John. Your right Todd and his brother competed earlier this year and now train at anytime. I feel you on the schedule thing. I work, go to school, and am doing volunteer hours for my internship application because i graduate next fall. That with being in the gym 2 plus hours a day can get crazy. Thank you for the compliment and i probably could do the bottom of heavies but i am more about conditioning than size so ill be in the top of light heavies prolly right at the cut off. I need to have the conditioning anyway because im a taller guy i still dont have enough muscle to really fill out my frame and prolly would get stomped next to a short guy in the heavies.

Haha yeah being tall is horrible sometimes I wish I was shorter we would be monsters lol but not sure how recent your picture is but your def looking shreaded keep it up bro

Haha yeah being tall is horrible sometimes I wish I was shorter we would be monsters lol but not sure how recent your picture is but your def looking shreaded keep it up bro
    my avatar was from a few summers ago cutting for vacation i have new ones in my progress part. got a lil to bulky this offseaon up to 250 but made tons of pogress. overall goal is to qualfy for nationals at the powerhouse classic but itll be though. we definitly should hang during the show ny maybe eat afterwards. i wont know till the day pf the show if i can splurge or have to kep it tight for the nextweekend show

Gotcha, but Yeah def during the show sounds good, good luck with the conditioning till then

You too man keep killing it and ill see you in 8 weeks

Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    You too man keep killing it and ill see you in 8 weeks

thanks bud!!

WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50) WILDBILL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Novice Michigan

thanks bud!!
    Entered the masters novice last year took 3rd place taking this year off to train for the masters nationals. Good luck to all........
    Bill

Prolly saw you then I watched that show and was suppose to watch the powerhouse classic but had to have emergency surgery that weekend. I heard it was horribly run, maybe that's why it's at a new venue this year