Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Currently on week 6 of my cycle...

Here is some info on the cycle i'm running:

Supports:
    ai cycle support
    p5p
    Vitex
    Blue Growth(L-dopa)
    CoQ10
    hawthorn berry

Cycle

X-Tren(2 bottles)-90/90/90/90/120/120
    E-Stane(1 bottle)-30/30/30/30

PCT
    Fareston 120/90/60/30
    Triazole week 1-4
    Lean Xtreme week 3-7
    Testforce V2 probably after week 4

Started cycle at 168 and am currently 181 in the morning(i'm 5'9 11%). Btw these gains have been very very dry so far with absoluley no water retention. Sides were slight acne(which subsided) and slight lethargy along with a couple night sweats if that's a side, no joint pains and most importantly no high blood pressure(monitor this everyday).

Now i have enough Tren to run for another week and an half and my question is if you were me would you extend it @ 120mg? Is gyno a bigger concern from a 6 week tren cycle vs 7.5 weeks? Also my nipples on cycle feel slightly sensitive to the touch but no lumps or anything and i've kept my eye on it from week 2. This sensitivity kinda has my confused because I thought on cycle neither of these compounds convert to estrogen? Never thought you had to worry about this till PCT but have both nolva and fareston on hand. I have a good PCT in line along with prolactin support that i've been running since 2 weeks pre-cycle so i think would be fine, just wanted to hear your opinions.

I appreciate your input

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    well first i have no idea why youre wasting your money on 3 oct prolactin control compounds. that is seriously not needed. for pct i would switch around the tf2 and triazole timing. if youre not wanting to save pills and arent having sides and still getting gains then go ahead until the pills run out.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    well first i have no idea why youre wasting your money on 3 oct prolactin control compounds. that is seriously not needed. for pct i would switch around the tf2 and triazole timing. if youre not wanting to save pills and arent having sides and still getting gains then go ahead until the pills run out.
    Hmmm what's your reasoning for using TV2 at the beginning of Pct vs later on? As for the OTC prolactin control I had the money so I thought why not.

Ps: very jealous about your stash : )

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bulkforlife View Post
    Hmmm what's your reasoning for using TV2 at the beginning of Pct vs later on? As for the OTC prolactin control I had the money so I thought why not.

Ps: very jealous about your stash : )
    because tf2 is supposedly very good for libido and helping to boost test so you would want it at the start. triazole would be good to take as your comin off the serm. why not? because its a total waste of money and very unnecessary. it could even be detrimental. otc tren should not need any prolactin control.

well thx man.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'