superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dont bulk or cut??? is this article right??

This in here says not to bulk or cut but to eat at maintenance and lift hard to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120536751

cliffs at the end of the post

How to transform your physique from out of shape, to a much leaner (toned/defined), fit and stronger one.

I am writing this because everyday, I see new trainees carrying a bulking and/or cutting mentality when trying to achieve the physique they desire.

Whether you are thin/skinny/flabby or you have 10-30 pounds of fat to shed, this nutrition/workout plan will work for you, that is if you are after:

Making lift progress (gym progress)
    Changing body composition (mirror progress) (losing fat, gaining muscle)

My theory:

Consume the lowest calories possible, but enough to continue making progress in the gym.

Minimum 2000 calories, male or female, with a sufficient amount of protein.

Progress in the gym means:
    Getting stronger every week. You are either squatting heavier, or performed better (lifted the same weight for more reps).

My promise: If you focus on lift progress, with the right amount of calories, the progress in the mirror you are looking for will appear.

This will require you to figure out your maintenance.
    Be consistent in your caloric intake.
    Count calories as accurate as possible.
    Make sure your protein intake is covered.
    Lift hard, keep track of your lift progress.
    Give priority to the compound exercises, working your muscle groups in a sane manner.

Depending on how much physical activity you get, your intake may be higher, requiring you to eat much more than 2500 calories.
    But, a smart choice would be to start off low, and increase calorie intake to shatter plateaus and continue gym progress.

For a thin/skinny/flabby/10-30 pounds over-weight male: 2200 calories, at ~150g of protein/day would be a good place to start.
    For a female, 2000 would be the starting caloric intake, at 120g of protein.

Again, depending on how much cardio you are incorporating in your fitness program, eating more is a must. Otherwise, lift progress will take toll and so will mirror progress.

DO NOT UNDER EAT
    2200 for a male, would be the starting intake.
    If you are squatting, shoulder pressing, rowing, bench pressing, deadlifting more the following week, then you are doing it right. If your lifts slow down, keep the intake the same for another week, if you hit a wall, strength wise, up the calories by a 150. Get more rest and continue progress.

By the time you are around 2700 calories, you would have gained a lot of strength, for me by the time I was consuming 2700 calories, 4.5 months into lifting, my shoulder press went from 30 pound dumbells, to 75 pound dumbells, my deadlift went from 85 pounds, to 325 pounds.

It's simple.
    You don't need 3000 calories as a beginner to make progress.
    And if shedding fat is a big part of your goal physique (leaner/stronger), eating at a healthy 2000-2600 calories at the start, with enough protein will lead you there.

Diet:

Whole wheat pasta or ice cream. Doesn't matter.
    Although the pasta may be a healthier choice.
    When it comes down to mirror progress, a 300 calorie cookie won't be much different than 2 potatoes. At the end of the day, all that matters is that your intake is in the range best for your goals, for me right now, about 2700 calories. And the protein stays constant, for me around 170g/day.

Cliffs
    -dont bulk or cut
    -eat at maintenance with proper nutrients and lift hard
    -you will lose fat and gain muscle
    ?????
    -Profit???

is this article bs or good?
    2k+

TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TomBerry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it's good if you can work out the correct diet for you, people don't like to do this tho cos the gains arent as fast and they rage quit

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TomBerry View Post
    it's good if you can work out the correct diet for you, people don't like to do this tho cos the gains arent as fast and they rage quit
    to follow or not?
    2k+

ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ACv3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When your noob gains run out, expect quickly diminishing returns from this combination.

There are reasons people don't see results, then proceed to quit. This is one of those reasons.
    Miken > Easton. That is all.

stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stickiestaatz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like both

Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hurricain189 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by acv3 View Post
    when your noob gains run out, expect quickly diminishing returns from this combination.

There are reasons people don't see results, then proceed to quit. This is one of those reasons.
    this!!
    Current stats : Weight : 205
    Bodyfat : 14-15%
    Bench : 365x1
    Squat : 405x1
    Dead : 500x1

Goal stats : Weight : ???
    Bodyfat : 11-12%
    Bench : 405x1
    Squat : 475x1
    Dead : 600x1

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What happens when you run out of fat to burn?

Then you would stay the same forever.

Pretty stupid idea.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yes! Yes! Yes

Bulking = getting fat n that sucks! If ur already fat then cut ur carbs n lose the fat....skinny kids who cut just lose musclpe...everybody wants to be "cut" but u gotta make ur muscles 1st..
    KEN LECLAIR

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yes yes yes

The articleis correct

Originally Posted by kenethleclair View Post
    bulking = getting fat n that sucks! If ur already fat then cut ur carbs n lose the fat....skinny kids who cut just lose musclpe...everybody wants to be "cut" but u gotta make ur muscles 1st..
    KEN LECLAIR

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulking = getting fat n that sucks! If ur already fat then cut ur carbs n lose the fat....skinny kids who cut just lose musclpe...everybody wants to be "cut" but u gotta make ur muscles 1st..
    what the fcuk are you trying to say?
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't read article.

Thread sucks.

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    skinny kids who cut just lose musclpe
    So they should stay skinny?

everybody wants to be "cut" but u gotta make ur muscles 1st..
    How can you make your muscles 1st if you never bulk?

rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainman1535 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for bulking and cutting, getting your cals in is very important so it's probably right