Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Here goes... how's my progress?

So, I was at the gym yesterday and just felt small. Like really small - sadly, I am. I was getting really discouraged. I work out real hard and eat till im sick but I fell like im not getting any where. You tell me.

Before: (was making goofy face, covered goofy face)

Now:

and...

I don't have a workout partner, or even any friends that really support my working out. I guess I just need someone to tell me im doing a good job - that or to take my tampon out and get back to the gym, quit being a pussy.

brb... gotta go eat, still to small.

Sir_Flex_A_Lot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir_Flex_A_Lot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir_Flex_A_Lot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir_Flex_A_Lot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir_Flex_A_Lot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir_Flex_A_Lot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sir_Flex_A_Lot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We pretty much look identical except the tan, ahaa.
    I know how you feel man,
    I'm 5'10, 190 atm, and I feel rather small despite what others say.

I think everyone feels small, just because we know we could be bigger.
    If anything in particular needs work, it's your traps&delts. (my delts don't grow for ****t)

You look good man, keep at it[=
    gjdm

tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know how you feel OP.

I have some friends (who dont work out), telling me im getting big, or getting TOO big and that i should stop. My mother does not support my working out/eating habits and says its ridiculous the amount of food i eat.

Yet, i feel small, I'm only 1" taller, and am 181lbs at the moment so similar stats.

in regards to your question, you're looking good man, i wouldn't say your small, and you back is looking awesome. Keep up the good work, be sure to post more progress pics in 6 months time!!

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tommyV_1988 View Post
    I know how you feel OP.

I have some friends (who dont work out), telling me im getting big, or getting TOO big and that i should stop. My mother does not support my working out/eating habits and says its ridiculous the amount of food i eat.

Yet, i feel small, I'm only 1" taller, and am 181lbs at the moment so similar stats.

in regards to your question, you're looking good man, i wouldn't say your small, and you back is looking awesome. Keep up the good work, be sure to post more progress pics in 6 months time!!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I will be sure to post again in 6 months. Lets see... April 2nd. Yeah, I think I can make some progress by then. Goal = 195lbs @10%

signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) signals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You don't look small man. I look small. The one and only thing I hate about bodybuilding is that it messes with your head. I think I have body dismorphia, lol. No matter how much progress I make or how many people tell me I look bigger, I just don't see it. I feel like if I don't have a pump or I'm not flexing, my muscles just deflate. Plus, regardless of the muscle I put on, I will always have a small, rather narrow frame. So don't worry op, it's not just you. You're doing good.
    ISSA CFT

UPDATE: a year later...

djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djk3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good update. Whats the difference in stats and your lifts
    ✂------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-PMC-

Bulk 2.0

167[◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○]198

Bench: 198x6
    Squat: 308x4
    Deadlift: 440x1

Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dcurt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, none of you are small! haha, @op, chest, lower traps, lats & arms are looking solid, upper traps & shoulders are lacking however still look proportional on your build imo

TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWhizzkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good progress.

However, I don't think i could bring myself to wear a powerhouse vest at the gym in my area, I'd be killed!

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kinda hard to tell with the first pic
    but you have definitely gained, especially in your arms
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dcurt View Post
    lol, none of you are small! haha, @op, chest, lower traps, lats & arms are looking solid, upper traps & shoulders are lacking however still look proportional on your build imo
    I am
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Current lifts/Goals: (For Reps)

Bench: 110kg / 160kg
    Deadlift: 170kg / 220kg
    Squat: 150kg / 190kg (Knee's still weak from Op :( )
    BB Row: 110kg / 160kg

****I ALWAYS REP BACK, JUST ASK!****

rynehutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good! Keep up the hard work