Page 118 of 219 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 6555
    Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TimWhalen View Post
    Hey Malt Mates, came in here specifically to bump this lagging thread. We are getting into the colder months which means more need for winter warmers! I hope with the declining temperature this thread will experience a renaissance. I just bought a bottle of Ardbeg Uigeadail. It's perhaps the best scotch I have ever tried. This was back in April. It truly was a "wow" moment. A great blend of peat with some sweetness. I remember it being so bold. Looking forward to that special day I crack it open.
    I've been wanting to try the Uigeadail before I buy it. Peat with sweetness is right up my alley, although I wonder if Ardbeg would be too peaty for me? I've tried about every Island scotch I can get my hands on (Highland park, Talisker, Isla of Jura) and love each one. Each are smoky with some sweetness and peat but still different enough to appreciate each one differently. Guess there's only one way to find out lol!

There is a reason Glenfiddich 12 year old and Glenlivet 12 year old are so popular. They are great beginner malts and a name that rings a bell with people. Either one of those is a good beginner malt. If you wanted to do something "different" I would suggest Highland Park 12 year, Macallan 12 year (expensive), Auchentoshen.
    HP 12yr was the first bottle of scotch I actually bought. I'd second that one.

Originally Posted by EdmundGTP View Post
    Agree.. Glenfid, Glenliv, and Mac 12's are all great transition/beginner scotches, in the sense that they are very easy to enjoy if you're just starting to try getting into Scotch whiskies and or transitioning from bourbon/rye type whiskies into scotches. Can't go wrong with either of those three
    My advice would be to find a bar (since these are quite popular scotches it wont be hard to find anywhere that doesnt sell these) and try each one and get a bottle of the one you like the best. Sip on that one until it runs out or close to, then try to sample a couple more. By this time your tastes will kind of get used to the bottle you've had and will make more of a difference when you try other scotches, basically use the bottle you bought as a baseline and judge others around it making sure to try some from each region.. I don't know.. that's basically what I did, only I started off with highland park and went from there.. I don't have a big collection or anything, but I have like 6 bottles and could really only take or leave one of em..

edit: oh and props to whoever suggested Isle of Jura a few pages (maybe more?) back.. too lazy to find you but know I really appreciate it! It's tied for my favorite against Talisker.. I got Superstition and because it's the only other one with peat they offer, I desperately want to try Prophecy.. anyone tried either of these?

TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Keevo View Post
    edit: oh and props to whoever suggested Isle of Jura a few pages (maybe more?) back.. too lazy to find you but know I really appreciate it! It's tied for my favorite against Talisker.. I got Superstition and because it's the only other one with peat they offer, I desperately want to try Prophecy.. anyone tried either of these?
    My scotch buddies split on a bottle of Prophecy last Christmas for a party. Overall a nice bottle. I can't say it blew me away or anything but I also had a few modest drams. The bottle and logo is interesting for sure. As per other Juras I haven't had much. I just had a small sip of a buddy's Superstition. If you are a fan of the Jura style then absolutely give Prophecy a try.

Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000) Keevo is just really nice. (+1000)
    My scotch buddies split on a bottle of Prophecy last Christmas for a party. Overall a nice bottle. I can't say it blew me away or anything but I also had a few modest drams. The bottle and logo is interesting for sure. As per other Juras I haven't had much. I just had a small sip of a buddy's Superstition. If you are a fan of the Jura style then absolutely give Prophecy a try.
    Thanks for the input man! definately will.. hardest part will just be finding somewhere that has it. Most online places I've looked into won't ship to KS so here's to hoping somewhere around here sells it...

edit: nm apparently wasn't looking hard enough lol

vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vz1985 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a bump to see what's going on in the loves of the scotch crew

Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ran out of money, so no scotch for me Found some great and cheap rum, and starting to get into tequila though, I can say that Corzo silver tequila is the nectar of the gods for sure. Right now I'm about to finish a bottle of Talisker, and I'm out of Ardbeg, so maybe my next purchases will be Uigeadail and 57 North.
    Scotch Crew

Registered User AcquireStrength's Avatar
    AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000) AcquireStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had a night of drinking cheap scotch with 2 of my buddies this weekend... 3 guys 3 bottles of scotch and a few cigars followed by a 3:30am pizza binge, feelsgoodman

around 11pm:

ΖΨ

*SCC* - 10% or bust

* Misc CIGAR Crew *
    * Misc Strength Crew *

▪█───────█▪

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Porteroso View Post
    Ran out of money, so no scotch for me Found some great and cheap rum, and starting to get into tequila though, I can say that Corzo silver tequila is the nectar of the gods for sure. Right now I'm about to finish a bottle of Talisker, and I'm out of Ardbeg, so maybe my next purchases will be Uigeadail and 57 North.
    If you get a chance to get a bottle of Pepe Vinoria do it. It's pretty damn good!

Now, has anyone here drank Scapa before and if so what are your thoughts on it?
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EdmundGTP View Post
    Agree.. Glenfid, Glenliv, and Mac 12's are all great transition/beginner scotches, in the sense that they are very easy to enjoy if you're just starting to try getting into Scotch whiskies and or transitioning from bourbon/rye type whiskies into scotches. Can't go wrong with either of those three

Also agree. I always wanted to get into scotches but my experience was limited to the Johnny blends (up to the green), Chivas and Dimple 15. Could never really find anything i liked. Then by chance i just decided to try a friends Glenfiddich 12, and it has definitely got me curious about scotch again (though i will always love bourbon and rye).

denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100) denarii is not very well liked. (-100)
    i lived in scotland for a few years. could only take scotch with a few ice cubes to dilute it and get the flavor rather than just the alcohol. i liked the islay malts and the high land malts. never liked the lowland malts.

TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimWhalen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Went to my first Whisky festival (Whiskylive) in Toronto on Friday. Overall it was an interesting experience. To go again I would have to see a much better group of exhibitors (this has Laphroaig, Highland Park, Diageo (just their classic range), Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Isle of Arran, Balvenie, Tullibardine, Aberlour, "Scapa" and "Longmorn" I put those in quotes because they are part of Corby distribution and they only offered one of each brand. There's probably a few I am missing but that was pretty much it for scotch. There were some bourbons, canadian whiskies, Nikka was there, etc. I would have loved to have seen the little guys such as Glenfarclas, Springbank, to name a few. I think for a novice this is a great event to go to in order to get their feet wet but most of the scotches there were the basics. I was hoping to encounters something new and different and there was very little opportunity for that. I did try an Isle of Arran Amarone Cask Finish which wasn't too shabby. I think I got caught up in trying to much and by the end my nose and taste buds were just shot. Next time I'll focus on quality and take the time to try less and enjoy more.

Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey guys. Not much been going on in my whisky life recently, but I bought some Connemara the other day and a new Australian whisky I might review soon.

Southern Coast Distillers batch 002. Basically a few mates having a go at making whisky, apparently they got lucky and made something great; so im looking forward to trying it.

I'm still not masters in Starcraft 2 so I can't review my Brora for you yet but I'm pretty close so hopefully soon

Originally Posted by Auser View Post
    Hey guys. Not much been going on in my whisky life recently, but I bought some Connemara the other day and a new Australian whisky I might review soon.

Southern Coast Distillers batch 002. Basically a few mates having a go at making whisky, apparently they got lucky and made something great; so im looking forward to trying it.

I'm still not masters in Starcraft 2 so I can't review my Brora for you yet but I'm pretty close so hopefully soon
    Connemara is a peated Irish Whiskey right? My friends have been intrigued by this. Looking forward to hearing more about this

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My first glenlivet...MOTHER OF GOD.JPEG. So smooth, and with a drop of water it really opens up after about 15 minutes and just gets smoother and smoother. Tons of vanilla and fruity notes.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Connemara is a peated Irish Whiskey right? My friends have been intrigued by this. Looking forward to hearing more about this
    Yeah it's Irish and peated. I tried it at an Irish pub last week and considering I'd had a ton of Guinness and Champagne as well I really enjoyed it. I probably wont open it for a bit though so here's a ralfy review

JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like to buy my scotch all at once and then drink over the next few months. Here's today's purchase - the PC8 is amazing and the HP12 was only $27! I have one more bottle to pick up tomorrow. It should be amazing - tune in tomorrow and see.

Originally Posted by JimmyVee View Post
    I like to buy my scotch all at once and then drink over the next few months. Here's today's purchase - the PC8 is amazing and the HP12 was only $27! I have one more bottle to pick up tomorrow. It should be amazing - tune in tomorrow and see.

Great range and the HP is a amazing deal. Very little observation and was wondering if you might have the answer, I've seen a few of the those Glenfarclas labels, are those new labels or very old labels?

Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Picked up HP 12 for $35 and I thought I was getting the best deal ever. Unreal prices where Jimmy lives.
    Scotch Crew

JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyVee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great range and the HP is a amazing deal. Very little observation and was wondering if you might have the answer, I've seen a few of the those Glenfarclas labels, are those new labels or very old labels?
    That's funny you asked - my wife commented on the label too. She said it was the ugliest thing ever. Not sure about the age, but since it doesn't look like the Glenfarclas website, I'd have to say it's an older version. Hope it's good.

Originally Posted by Porteroso View Post
    Picked up HP 12 for $35 and I thought I was getting the best deal ever. Unreal prices where Jimmy lives.
    It's only this one store that has it at that price. It's more everywhere else. The other good buy they have is Uigeadail for $60.

RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000) RMV is just really nice. (+1000)
    any one has any info about this bottle

found it yesterday and it got not tax stamp or other tags
    it has this embossed on the back "Federal Law Forbids Sale or Reuse of this Bottle"

Originally Posted by RMV View Post
    any one has any info about this bottle

found it yesterday and it got not tax stamp or other tags
    it has this embossed on the back "Federal Law Forbids Sale or Reuse of this Bottle"
    Interesting. There's a review here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post602253163 - but your bottle looks much older.

beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm sure those labels are more common on the 10 year old Glenfarclas bottlings than the others in the range.

beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beefdogbeef is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JimmyVee View Post

Nice selection!

I've got a HP12 and a 15 year old Glenfiddich Solera on the go at the moment.

CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCnFB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    New scotch drinker here. I only have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black at the moment. I find it pretty good. I could easily get into scotch, I love whiskey and I love vodka, those are my go to's. so, without me having to re-read all 71 pages (50 ppp), recommend me some scotch to add to my collection.

As far as whiskey goes, I drink it all. Jack, Johnnie, Jim, Crown, Makers Mark (personal fav). Vodka, right now I have Smirnoff and Ketel One. Usually I keep a bottle of three olives flavored. Beta I know, but chicks love it because it doesn't taste like straight liquor.
    “The hardest diet I was ever on was the one when I was fat. You can only wear fat clothes, you don’t feel good, your sex life gets damaged, you don’t have energy for anything. It’s horrible.” -Drew Carey, Parade Magazine Sept. 26 2010.

You said tomorrow yesterday...

Friends Don't Let Friends WK.

12/3/11- 304.0
    12/9/11- 299.6

Originally Posted by CCnFB View Post
    New scotch drinker here. I only have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black at the moment. I find it pretty good. I could easily get into scotch, I love whiskey and I love vodka, those are my go to's. so, without me having to re-read all 71 pages (50 ppp), recommend me some scotch to add to my collection.

As far as whiskey goes, I drink it all. Jack, Johnnie, Jim, Crown, Makers Mark (personal fav). Vodka, right now I have Smirnoff and Ketel One. Usually I keep a bottle of three olives flavored. Beta I know, but chicks love it because it doesn't taste like straight liquor.
    Highland Park 12 as pictured above is a good bottle to pick up if you are getting into your Scotch. It has a bit of everything.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moosecakes4all View Post
    My first glenlivet...MOTHER OF GOD.JPEG. So smooth, and with a drop of water it really opens up after about 15 minutes and just gets smoother and smoother. Tons of vanilla and fruity notes.
    My favorite "everyday" scotch. Looks like you're doing it right.

GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeneralOurumov is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In.

Originally Posted by CCnFB View Post

If you like JW Black, try Talisker, then Caol Ila (they are both major components of JWB). Then, if you like the peat/smoke flavor in those two, go to Ardbeg and Laphroig. In the other direction, I'm really liking that Glenfarclas.

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In!!! I've almost stopped drinking everything except whiskey recently. My collection:

The Chivas isn't mine (my roommate's), but it was sitting next to my collection so I decided to include it. J&B is my go-to whiskey for drinking since it's cheap when bought from the duty-free shops, and it tastes good. As you can see, it's almost empty.

Next one is Glenfiddich 12, the first single malt I ever tried. After I mentioned I liked it, my father gave me a bottle he had received as a gift but never opened.
    I haven't opened the Glenfiddich 18 yet, so I have nothing to say about it. I got it for $60 from the duty free shop in Beriut(Lebanon)'s airport since it's a steal, and I'm saving it (I live in Jordan. Glenfiddich 12 costs about $78 here).
    Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or.... still had cash to spare at Beirut's duty free shop, and the salesman recommended it. It's very strong and flavourful. I love it
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just got a bottle of Smokehead

It's from an unnamed distiller and has no age specified, but it's pretty good! There is some speculation that it's actually a young Ardberg and I think I can agree with that. It's a nice Islay for a decent price.

Page 118 of 219 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast