Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tags1919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Scott Herman Workouts

Just curious if any of you guys have checked out his workouts (Youtube) and what your thought was?

I've found some of them (arms especially) to be pretty good, especially as a change of pace to my normal routine.

He also seems pretty knowledgable on bodybuilding as a whole. He has a bunch of short vids on proper protein intake, to eating habits, to what protein you should drink, etc.

If you haven't checked out any of his stuff before and are going to after reading this just be forewarned that he acts a little gay. He wears these little blue shorts and looks like he has a shub most of the time. I used to follow him on twitter but some of his tweets were just too gay, not that there's anything wrong with that (as Jerry would say), just not my cup of tea.

Anyways, apart from the homosexual undertones I feel like he has some good advice and just wanted to see what others thought if they had checked out his videos before.

nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicepants is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tags1919 View Post
    Just curious if any of you guys have checked out his workouts (Youtube) and what your thought was?
    Found out about him a while back and made some great progress when doing his workouts. They seem a lot more intense than what I used to do....maybe that's what I needed.

His videos are ok...the audio is usually bad and his voice is kind of annoying, but the informational ones seem helpful.

mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattn182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Yeah, I found him even before I found this site haha. I've tried all his workouts except the 1000 different ab ones he has. They are intense. I personally like them, but everyones different. And hahah i'm glad someone else noticed the shorts never change! I think theyre that short to show off his legs. He's a pretty ripped dude.
    Currently running a version of Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Program.
    "In the end, there is only those who have acted."

Current Goals:

Bench 250x1 [x] 2/13/11
    Squat 315x3 [x] 2/?/11
    Deadlift 365x1 []

Starting date: 1/1/11