Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dogandbroom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dogandbroom View Post
    it all depends on how ready they were for it
    ...it also has to do with the person. Hard to explain, but I once knocked a guy out with pretty mild effort. I've also been kicked in the face when not paying attention and came no where close to getting knocked out. By the same token, I once was boxing and ready for the hit and saw stars. "brain water splashing" [/contradicting self]

DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by racketteer View Post
    thats a great idea if you want to fall and get your head kicked in
    That's why you don't rush in like an idiot and do it. You wait until it's possible to do so without getting your asskicked. And in most cases it will catch them off guard and will be easy to put them into the ground.
    .::Misc Cologne Crew::.

Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you learn some pressure points on the body and hit any of them hard enough you can knock someone out. Like in the area When your ribcage goes up right over your stomach. I know I guy who missed a fist bump hit a guy there and KOed him by accident.
    Proud Canadian
    "Mercy's all that you need, Mercy's empty in me" Sidewinder- A7X
    Begining:Oct. 17th 150.8lbs
    Now:-154-155lbs
    Final:-(Goal 165)

xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000) xZxChris is a name known to all. (+5000)

hook them in the red and watch them go to sleep

bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bleee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

goodluck brah

lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who fights with there fist anymore?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovsVU6mktOw

MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrxDefensive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I started boxing at an extremely young age (5). I love boxing, its my fav sport. I also play alot of Fight Night lol... but when ever i get into a "Altercation" at school, i dont swing back, i just block and use head movement to let them get out all their agression and i try to be friends with them afterwards.

DeathSparky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay so, although I've never been in an actual fight, I've spent a lot of time studying techniques from some of the most tactical as well as deadliest arts of fighting, from TKD and BJJ to the vicious Silat and Krav Maga unarmed techniques.

Whether in the street or at school in front of peers, you have one goal in a fight. Incapacitate your opponent so that they cannot continue to fight. There are a few ways you can end a fight very, very quickly and easily.

The firsts sounds more silly but can be extremely effective and hard to predict. If you've ever watched pro wrestling, and especially in particular WWF/WWE, you've probably sweet a superkick. In particular, Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music for example. Well, this kick, if landed legitimately to the chin or nose can cause a very serious concussion and completely knock someone on their ass. It's not difficult to see coming either, and it had a lot of force which could potentially go through someone's guard.

Second, better if you're good with your fists and especially good if you're fast. Go for a quick, precise punch to the neck. One quick jab to the side of the neck could damage the nervous system, and a hit near-center may crush the windpipe, rendering them unable to fight. The downside to this is that they will die without immediate medical response, so don't do this if it's just some school bickering. The best way to land a punch to the neck is by waiting for them to throw a punch and trying to get your arm over theirs somehow, then lining your arms with theirs and lunging your fist into their neck. Like I said, this is potentially lethal so be careful.