Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100)

do women get wet at sight of hot guy

like we get boners at sight of hot girl ?

as in we mentally undress and ready to rape hot girl within 5 secs of seeing her regardless personality etc.....

do women...not young girls cause they get horny easy......get like that

OG of Jimmie Rustlin' ChefXplode's Avatar
    ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont think - beyond maybe middle school - that i've EVER gotten a raging hard on just by lookin at a chick.

even at a strip club.

i mean yeah da blood starts flowin down there and all i end up with a semi, especially when da chick on stage is real sexy and gets naked, but never once just looked at a chick and popped a full-out hard on.

THAT SAID, i thought this thread title was "WHY do women get wet at the sight of a hot guy" and the opening line like "when we dont get boners at the sight of a hot girl" at first, and i was like 'hm yeah good question i've pondered this myself let's go take a look at the misc's solution to this conundrum'

so i was pretty interested at first, cuz ive thought about this before. especially just recently since i been fcukin the ex again, cuz one night the past few weeks, she was like: "ill always miss the sex, and just kissing you. like i really have feelings for [new bf] but im just attracted to you in a way i've never been with anyone else ever. it's like, every single time we kiss i just get wet as soon as i touch your lips, its not like that with anyone else. sometimes i just see you at school in the hallway and ill get wet i dont know what it is, my body's just like attracted to you in a way ive never been to anyone else"

so first of all at the moment my head quite obviously expanded by about 500,000x because that was maybe the coolest thing i've ever had any chick ever tell me - lol - and after she said that we went right to making out and a few seconds in after i really processed it the first thing i thought was "wtf that's weird. i wonder if any other girls get wet just by looking at me without me touching them. or if it happens to them just by looking at ANY dude. cuz fcuk thats kinda weird, i AT LEAST need to see some titties or somethin to get hard and even then its only like maybe a 2% chance of getting totally hard until there's some physical contact goin down"
    Last edited by ChefXplode; 12-09-2010 at 01:58 AM.
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ChefXplode View Post
    i dont think - beyond maybe middle school - that i've EVER gotten a raging hard on just by lookin at a chick.

even at a strip club.

i mean yeah da blood starts flowin down there and all i end up with a semi, especially when da chick on stage is real sexy and gets naked, but never once just looked at a chick and popped a full-out hard on.

THAT SAID, i thought this thread title was "WHY do women get we at the sight of a hot guy" and the first line "when we dont get boners at the sight of a hot girl" at first, and i was 'like hm yeah good question i've pondered this myself let's go take a look at the misc's solution to this conundrum'
    ok but you see a girl you would fuk instantly if could.

do women think like that too?

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...No.

UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500) UltimaWeapon28 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    ...No.
    ur cute.

=]

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...No.
    I think what he's asking is do females get turned on by the sight of a hot guy, like guys get turned on at the sight of a hot girl.

Either way OP, if they didn't bachelorette parties wouldn't be so notoriously slutty.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...No.
    u wet?

Typing completely sober Dabonusballa's Avatar
    Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...No.
    I've had a crush on you for years.

f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000) f=ma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ultimaweapon28 View Post
    ur cute.

=]
    wk

aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UltimaWeapon28 View Post
    ur cute.

=]
    ty.

Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    I think what he's asking is do females get turned on by the sight of a hot guy, like guys get turned on at the sight of a hot girl.

Either way OP, if they didn't bachelorette parties wouldn't be so notoriously slutty.
    I think the fun in bachelorette parties is more "OMG WE'RE ACTING LIKE DUDES GIGGLE GIGGLE TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE". Plus, male strippers are nekkid. Random hot guy in the street isn't.

Female mindset goes more like
    "Omg hes hot. Is he looking at me? Is he is he. Omg he's looking. Omg he's so hot. Would husband".

Not really
    "Omg he's hot I'd so do him and I don't even care if he didn't call me back the next day"

Of course exceptions to the rule exist.

ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    LOL OP are you this clueless about women? OF COURSE they get turned on by the sight of a good looking guy. Any girl who says otherwise is lying or does not understand the context of the question

ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post
    ok but you see a girl you would fuk instantly if could.

do women think like that too?
    ehhhhhhhh, dude:

as not only a red, but also a person that just made this incredibly stupid thread, that is the follow up to a million other stupid-ass threads, it's very hard to take you seriously.

but if fcuk it ill bite.

answer: yes. yes obviously chicks get horny and sometimes see a super-attractive guy get moist and instantly get the urge to have his hot throbbin cawk jammed up in their vag. like you cant be serious, right? are you 9 years old?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO - THOSE BACHELORETTE PARTIES ON ONLY ON REDTUBE THAT DOESNT REALLY HAPPENNNNNNNN

....lol jk but OH LAWD i hope my future wife isnt some seemingly-amazing women with a secret past of college threesomes and an imminent whore-fest bachelorette party.

...then again wtf am i saying i'm the most picky, judgemental assh*le in the world - i slay way too many raging whores on a nonstop basis and treat women like complete scum im never going to actually ever find a woman that pleases me for more than a month or two and that i can ever truly care for and have to love wtf was i thinking

Last edited by ChefXplode; 12-09-2010 at 02:09 AM.
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000) ShadyGuy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    ty.

I think the fun in bachelorette parties is more "OMG WE'RE ACTING LIKE DUDES GIGGLE GIGGLE TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE". Plus, male strippers are nekkid. Random hot guy in the street isn't.

"Omg hes hot. Is he looking at me? Is he is he. Omg he's looking. Omg he's so hot. Would husband".

Not really
    "Omg he's hot I'd so do him and I don't even care if he didn't call me back the next day"

That is not true at all. If your dream guy was walking down the street you WILL get turned on.

RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000) RAWRmundtonnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread be dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbpppppppppppp

Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sure some would feel all hot and bothered, but I don't think a ****ing tsunami is going to erupt out of their crotch.

m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500) m.djemal is not very helpful. (-500)
    like we get boners at sight of hot girl ?

as in we mentally undress and ready to rape hot girl within 5 secs of seeing her regardless personality etc.....

do women...not young girls cause they get horny easy......get like that
    Wut, how old are you really 12?
    Quit your jibba jabba

Originally Posted by ShadyGuy View Post
    That is not true at all. If your dream guy was walking down the street you WILL get turned on.
    Turned on? Uh no. I'd be mirin and possibly want to catch his eye and want him to look at me/talk to me.

Men are creatures of sight. Women are creatures of sound.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not really

Which is inherently the problem.

Women are just like men when you strip away the social conditioning and religion and everything else. We're all sexual creatures. And in general speaking, what happens at bachelorette parties is much more candid than what happens at bachelor parties as a few strippers on this board can attest.

Guy thinking at bachelor party: She's hot, I want to nail her. Being intoxicated doesn't normally change this thinking.

Girl thinking a bachelorette party: Nobody will ever find out so I can have as much sex with whoever I want. Being intoxicated helps this a bit, but isn't necessary.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...No.
    I thought you were a guy.

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would husband
    o

but i mean guys would rape 7/10 in seconds ifcould

woman sees 8+guy she still wana get to know him before make out ..sex.after date?

Turned on? Uh no. I'd be mirin and possibly want to catch his eye and want him to look at me/talk to me.

The **** does that even mean.

but i mean guys would rape 7/10 in seconds ifcould

woman sees 8+guy she still wana get to know him before make out ..sex.after date?

Most of that is just social/cultural conditioning, men and women are really not that different

8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girls slide off leather couches when I walk into a room.

Mountaineers R Alwys Free Retarted's Avatar
    Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1st

interesting brb putting music on tomorrow night after i get back from the bar and letting it play the whole time i bone and being much more audible during the act and then weighing the results against the last time i fugged the bish w/o the music and added moans

will rep upon results
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

Which is inherently the problem.

Women are just like men when you strip away the social conditioning and religion and everything else. We're all sexual creatures. And in general speaking, what happens at bachelorette parties is much more candid than what happens at bachelor parties as a few strippers on this board can attest.

Guy thinking at bachelor party: She's hot, I want to nail her. Being intoxicated doesn't normally change this thinking.

Girl thinking a bachelorette party: Nobody will ever find out so I can have as much sex with whoever I want. Being intoxicated helps this a bit, but isn't necessary.
    Insane. But how much of what goes down at a bachelorette party is a girl thinking she's rebelling, and how much of it is pure raw desire?

I get the "Oh he's attractive" just like I get "Damn she's hot", but this crazy surge of horniness OP is asking about doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by Dabonusballa View Post
    The **** does that even mean.
    It means that saying the right words to a girl is more likely to get you laid than having a 10/10 physique.

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, they don't. They're less visually stimulated compared to men. This is fact. I always get attacked on the misc when I say this, but it's the truth.

tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tatumb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think its funny that guys have so much input about topics on which they have no real wherewithal... girls dont just see a guy and BAM! moist, we take more work than that...hah, geeze louise!

Most of that is just social/cultural conditioning, men and women are really not that different
    s
    sure butits reality ..so though girl would sex prob not happen too easy