Thread: Bob, Man-Child?

ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ray mercer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bob, Man-Child?

Bob I'm just wondering from a physical standpoint who was the most impressive specimen you had the priviledge of training with or competing against when you were in your early twenties. I saw a video of you and Paul Demayo and for a young man/teenager that guy was impressive to say the least. He looked like a man child. Do you know any other athletes that were fully developed or possessed fully grown male physiques at such a young age (teens)?

South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not Bob, but one name that clearly jumps out to me is Shawn Ray.
    Fear of failure is failure to begin with.

roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm not bob either. carry on.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shawn for sure...Shane DiMora was also impressive.

names from the old school....Casey Viator, Lou Ferrigno, Arnold of course..
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick View Post
    Shawn for sure...Shane DiMora was also impressive.

names from the old school....Casey Viator, Lou Ferrigno, Arnold of course..
    Whoa, definitely Viator. I forgot about him, he's rarely mentioned now days.

South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) South Beach23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bob, to go along with that, who do you think had the biggest upside or was the most gifted as a young bodybuilder but basically never lived up to that promise?
    I realize you don't want to piss anyone off so you can message me if you don't want to say on here.
    Fear of failure is failure to begin with.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man-child? Dude wtf?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronMogul View Post
    Whoa, definitely Viator. I forgot about him, he's rarely mentioned now days.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Behold the man-child!!!
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by South Beach23 View Post
    Bob, to go along with that, who do you think had the biggest upside or was the most gifted as a young bodybuilder but basically never lived up to that promise?
    I realize you don't want to piss anyone off so you can message me if you don't want to say on here.

Easy one...Mendenhall, Victor Richards, Leidelmier, Fletcher
    IFBB Athletes rep

dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about lee preist?

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF happened with Mendenhall and Leidelmeier anyway?

You could add Lee to that list as well...
    IFBB Athletes rep