srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Something wrong, eating too much ?

Getting near 3k calories, 140 ish g protein on average per day . My weight is stuck at 139lbs for months. Trying to get a clean bulk, so i am eating very healthy.So since am stuck at this pound i am trying to eat a bit more. But its crazy when i eat more i just go to toilet more often. I eat then go take a ****, eat then take a ****. (Sorry for that term) Anyone got an explanation ? Maybe i don't train hard enough ?

toyoxrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toyoxrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    post your diet/routine so we can attempt to give you advice

bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This ^^

Also, you are taking <20% of your calories from protein. I'd up that straight off.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bethtwenty4 View Post
    This ^^

Also, you are taking <20% of your calories from protein. I'd up that straight off.
    I disagree. His protein intake is fine

just need to up your cals is all, more fats!!
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bethtwenty4 View Post
    This ^^

but he's eating 1.0g protein/1lb body weight already.

OP, you said you are getting *near* and ... *ish*... maybe track more accurately for a bit, you might be eating less than you think.

if it is just weight, it isn't your training...its your calorie intake, as you would gain the weight regardless of training, it just might not be muscle...but you'd gain weight nonetheless.
    @__@

zk1382 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some experts suggest eating 2.5 to 3 g of protein per lb.I would up the protein to 1.3-1.5 g/lb

www.fitnessandpower.com

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zk1382 View Post
    some experts suggest eating 2.5 to 3 g of protein per lb.I would up the protein to 1.3-1.5 g/lb

www.dumbass-spammer.com
    o rly?
    @__@

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grapemaster View Post
    o rly?
    Haahaha x2
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srgess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is my one exemple of daily eating, 1 day of week i eat fast food garbage mostly on my hardcore training day:

Morning
    -2-3 Egg (1 Yellow, omellet with olive oil)
    -2 toast (sandwich with egg)
    -1 toast with peanut butter
    -1 Glass of juice
    -Dipp of honey or mapple syrop with the egg

Snack
    1 fruit
    1 protein/casein shake ( BSN )
    1 bar of oatmeal,nutt

Dinner
    1 cup of rice
    Green vegetable
    Chicken or fish
    1 glass of juice
    Sometimes Dark chocolate for dessert

Snack
    Sandwich ( 2 toast, 3-4 slice of turkey, salad, low fat cheese)
    1 protein/casein shake ( BSN ) on training day

Training (30m-1h)

Post training
    1 protein whey shake

Souper
    Salad
    pasta, fish,red meat, sweet potatoes (varies each day)
    Glass of juice

Before bed
    2 toast of peanut butter , thats the only thing i can eat if i want to sleep otherwise i wont sleep, and i don't like cottage cheese.

why are you having casein shakes?

In it for the Long Haul! bbavender's Avatar
    bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by srgess View Post
    There is my one exemple of daily eating, 1 day of week i eat fast food garbage mostly on my hardcore training day:

Morning
    -1 Glass of juice

Snack
    1 fruit
    1 bar of oatmeal,nutt

Dinner
    1 cup of rice
    Green vegetable
    Chicken or fish
    1 glass of juice

Snack

Training (30m-1h)

Post training
    1 protein whey shake

Souper
    Salad
    Glass of juice

Before bed
    2 toast of peanut butter , thats the only thing i can eat if i want to sleep otherwise i wont sleep, and i don't like cottage cheese.
    Calories and macro totals? Also looks like you could add some more fat.
    ED got me, ill be darned if it gets anyone else.

Only the strong survive...

25-RAC-99

Follow my RFL Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141048001

IowaHulkeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IowaHulkeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Juice is garbage sir
    Man up and have a tall glass of Whole Milk with every meal.

In it for the Long Haul! bbavender's Avatar
    bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000) bbavender is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah your killing yourself with all that extra sugar
    ED got me, ill be darned if it gets anyone else.

Only the strong survive...

25-RAC-99

Follow my RFL Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141048001

ur mom didnt eat vitamins Dolfan_714's Avatar
    Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IowaHulkeyes View Post
    Juice is garbage sir
    Man up and have a tall glass of Whole Milk with every meal.
    This!

great way to up your calorie intake and get more protein.

also it looks as though based on that example you are getting more then 140gr of protein, unless the serving size of the powder and meat your getting is really small.

as another person mentioned, maybe add some more fats in there, small handfull of almonds with each meal or some avacado on that turkey sandwich
    How can you lose fat eating 6 times a day, when I keep putting on weight eating only twice a day. - CoWorker

Gym Stats
    Bench - 315lbs (1 rep)
    Squats - N/A lower disk problems :(
    Military DB press - 120lbs (3 reps)
    Deads - 405lbs (4 reps)

Competitive eating stats
    26.5 Nathans hot dogs - 10mins
    19 burritos - 10 mins
    169 Dumplings (1oz) - 10mins

openpalm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Morning
    -1 Glass of juice

Snack
    1 fruit
    1 bar of oatmeal,nutt

Dinner
    1 cup of rice
    Green vegetable
    Chicken or fish
    1 glass of juice

Snack

Training (30m-1h)

Post training
    1 protein whey shake

Souper
    Salad
    Glass of juice

Before bed
    Definitely agree with the others. More fats man.
    " Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." Follow your true self, your true path, and you will never be dissatisfied. You will accomplish everything.

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zk1382 View Post
    Experts, you say?

OP, listen to what everyone else said. Drop the juice, add milk, up the protein a bit. At your weight/height, you can do well to go a bit beyond the 1g/1lb thing. It won't hurt you anymore than having more fat or carbs calorie-wise.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

Originally Posted by openpalm View Post
    Definitely agree with the others. More fats man.
    So adding more fat would help getting ride of getting toilet that much and gaining weight ? Im not super lactose intolerant but drinking milk for me is not a good idea. I had a Gastrite last year and doctor say to avoid to maximum milk. And its not really casein, BSN Syntha 6 is like mix of casein, whey. For the juice its a little glass of juice, just to boost up a little.

toyoxrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toyoxrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Morning
    -1 Glass of juice

Snack
    1 fruit
    1 bar of oatmeal,nutt

Dinner
    1 cup of rice
    Green vegetable
    Chicken or fish
    1 glass of juice

Snack

Training (30m-1h)

Post training
    1 protein whey shake

Souper
    Salad
    Glass of juice

Before bed
    Why are you drinking casein in the middle of the day? You should drink casein right before bed and stick with whey throughout the day. Cut down on your sugars too

Originally Posted by toyoxrunner View Post
    Why are you drinking casein in the middle of the day? You should drink casein right before bed and stick with whey throughout the day. Cut down on your sugars too
    Its not 100% casein, BSN Synta 6. Snack is at 9h am i tought that kind of protein ( whey and casein mix ) would give me a kinda slow and fast protein digestion through all day.

Its not 100% casein, BSN Synta 6. Snack is at 9h am i tought that kind of protein ( whey and casein mix ) would give me a kinda slow and fast protein digestion through all day.
    digestion takes ages man, breakfast would still be digesting etc. Don't worry about "slow and fast" digestion etc, just concentrate on your MACROS firstly

IowaHulkeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IowaHulkeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So adding more fat would help getting ride of getting toilet that much and gaining weight ? Im not super lactose intolerant but drinking milk for me is not a good idea. I had a Gastrite last year and doctor say to avoid to maximum milk. And its not really casein, BSN Syntha 6 is like mix of casein, whey. For the juice its a little glass of juice, just to boost up a little.
    I'm lactose sensitive too man (thanks accutane), but if I drink a big glass with a big meal it doesn't really give me the big bang effect when I'm sittin on the toilet later. I can't drink milk on an empty stomach

SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupremeMachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Morning
    -1 Glass of juice

Snack
    1 fruit
    1 bar of oatmeal,nutt

Dinner
    1 cup of rice
    Green vegetable
    Chicken or fish
    1 glass of juice

Snack

Training (30m-1h)

Post training
    1 protein whey shake

Souper
    Salad
    Glass of juice

Before bed
    Hey man in my opininion your diet looks great for health and maintanence but to gain good weight i can see some flaws here, your definitley going to need to up the calories or change from what you get them a bit and in my opininion timing of what nutrients you get is essential.

this is what i think breakfast needs more protein, postworkout shake needs carbs and night time meal needs some sort of slow digesting protein because at night is the essential time for growth and if you dont have protein for your muscles they are'nt going to benefit from it as much.

if you wanted i could help sort out your diet a bit just need to add stuff really i used to weight 147lbs and am about the same height as you, back then i was considered underweight so man main thing is you definatley dont need to worry about consuming more calories.

oh yeah and by the way from what i've learnt there is a thermic effect to some foods but specifically protein every 100 calories from protein requires 30 calories to digest
    140g protein a day is 560kcal that means your burning about 170kcal just by eating so yeah food makes a big impact man