Thread: AI Swole-ness

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)

AI Swole-ness

Is now in possession as of a UPS delivery yesterday afternoon

I am NOT dissapoint...you guys may have had the best deal this year other than the great GNC debacle.

I am NOT a very patient person so I started glycobol last night with dinner.

I will be dosing as follows

Testopro & Stoked together 2 each wif breffist and 2 each wif dinner ( I work a 4am job so I go to bed fairly early after dinner...there isn't anything in either that will keep me awake stimulant wise is there>?)

Gbol: 2 5-10 minutes before Breffist
    2 More before pre workout meal or dinner

pretty simple really...

amIdoin'itrite?

Thanks again guys! GREAT deal!
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

Registered User AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION's Avatar
    AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    Is now in possession as of a UPS delivery yesterday afternoon

I am NOT dissapoint...you guys may have had the best deal this year other than the great GNC debacle.

I am NOT a very patient person so I started glycobol last night with dinner.

I will be dosing as follows

Testopro & Stoked together 2 each wif breffist and 2 each wif dinner ( I work a 4am job so I go to bed fairly early after dinner...there isn't anything in either that will keep me awake stimulant wise is there>?)

Gbol: 2 5-10 minutes before Breffist
    2 More before pre workout meal or dinner

pretty simple really...

amIdoin'itrite?

Thanks again guys! GREAT deal!
    Looks good to me and there is nothing in any of them that should interfere with sleep I usually take Stoked/TestoPRO around 7 pm no problems.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Testosterone Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    BCAA: RecoverPRO IS BACK! Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors.
    Preworkout: MANIAC in Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    Glucose Disposal Agent: Glycobol
    Energy supplement: Motivate

Ask me for samples! 3Z is coming July 1st sign up for our newsleter and join ******** for info and a great deal.

http://www.********.com/AISportsNutrition

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like a good plan to me. Enjoy it and hit us up with any questions.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT