CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Taking Creatine in hot water??!!?

Creatine in hot water...does this make sense?

Firstly creatine should be taken hot, not boiling (Creatine was first used on race horses and they would only drink it in tea, in fact in the UK one of the first companies to produce creatine was thinking of producing it as a tea bag), anything over 80 degrees will turn the creatine into an unusable form.

Yes you can take it in coffee to dispel an ongoing myth and in fact is the best way to take it if you have read above you will see why. Take it hot and reap the benefits, take it cold and get next to nothing in return. Try it and see for yourself. You have plenty of time to become a believer.

Creatine should be taken with a simple carbohydrate. Dextrose, even plain old sugar does the job. This is to cause an insulin spike and allow greater absorption of the creatine (So more is stored).

Take it cold or without a carbohydrate and you have been urinating your creatine away as most of the creatine you take is excreted around 65% is lost (3 of 5 grams taken is stored when taken cold).
    and the underlined portion simply doesn't make sense either

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamesst4.htm

Taken straight from this guy and his article, this is not my opinion so dont flame me if you disagree. I just want to know your guys take on this.
    Last edited by CytoRoc; 12-07-2010 at 09:49 AM.

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no.

dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10) dushira is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IDK, sometimes I take it with tea... Would be nice to see a research.

dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the warm thing is a lil iffy to me too. just had a guy in a dif thread post a vid about it. but not just genna take the advice of a guy on a camcorder lmao. wanna see proof.

plus the theory of it just mixing into water better in warm water doesn't prove a damn thing. that doesnt prove anything about your body absorbing it better at all

edit: would like some research links
    If ever there was a person deserving enough of immortality, surely it is Arnold.

Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Feem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All you need to fully utilize the creatine u taking is an insulin spike. Several ways to achieve this:

(1) Insulin mimickers contained in some creatine supps (ALA/Chromium Picolinate/Vanadyl Sulphate)

(2) A High dose of Fast absorbing carbs / simple sugars (40g or over)

(3) A high protein and high carb shake (like adding a teaspoon of creatine mono in your post workout shake)

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get a good chuckle out of the cute **** people try to pull to enhance creatine absorption even though these things only make a difference in the first 3-5 days but NOT beyond that.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    James Stettler is the one who wrote that and he shouldn't be allowed to write on this topic anymore.

Originally Posted by dizterbd View Post
    the warm thing is a lil iffy to me too. just had a guy in a dif thread post a vid about it. but not just genna take the advice of a guy on a camcorder lmao. wanna see proof.
    That was me who linked that video to you. You seem to have a pretty thick skull. You seem to have your mind made up and nobody is going to change your mindset.

By the way, the "guy on a camcorder" is Will Brink. Google his name and you will see that he knows his stuff when it comes to creatine.

OP, warm liquids will allow your creatine to dissolve faster. There is no truth to the nonsense in the excerpt that "Take it cold or without a carbohydrate and you have been urinating your creatine away..."

Perhaps if it is still sitting at the bottom of the shaker cup...

Here is the video I linked in the other thread that dizterbd just ain't buying.

dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im just asking for some scientific proof is all bro.

someone havin a lil test rage... lol
    If ever there was a person deserving enough of immortality, surely it is Arnold.

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what im wondering is...whats the difference between creatine in hot water and creatine in cold water. i mean, as long as you drink enough water to get it into your system right?

i mean how much water do you guys typically mix your creatine mixes with? would it make sense to put 5g in a 18oz protein shake? because im reading too much into creatine and its messing with my had now

edit: Never mind thank you snorkelman for posting up that video that actually really makes alot more sense now that i think clearly about it

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post
    what im wondering is...whats the difference between creatine in hot water and creatine in cold water. i mean, as long as you drink enough water to get it into your system right?

i mean how much water do you guys typically mix your creatine mixes with? would it make sense to put 5g in a 18oz protein shake? because im reading too much into creatine and its messing with my had now
    All it does is make the creatine easier to dissolve in the water since too many people whine like little vaginas about it sticking to the sides of the cup or whatever. Makes no difference once it's in your stomach.

and snorkelman, ya know i'm just fuc*ing with u at this point. y so srs? lol. i get what you're trying to say

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've gotten great results out of creatine taking it in my cold, post-workout shake for years.

What happens in a glass of water is not the same as what happens in your stomach.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post

edit: Never mind thank you snorkelman for posting up that video that actually really makes alot more sense now that i think clearly about it

Keep it simple, don't stress out over little things. Good rule of thumb for bodybuilding in general and supplementation as well.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    What happens in a glass of water is not the same as what happens in your stomach.
    ^agreed