likku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hiit after weight training?

is it ok to do hiit right after my weight training? do i need to consume some whey before hiit-ing?
    please help.. thanks!

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by likku View Post
    is it ok to do hiit right after my weight training? do i need to consume some whey before hiit-ing?
    please help.. thanks!
    yes it is ok.
    no you don't need to consume whey.

sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10) sahm22kids is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    please help.. thanks!
    I do HIIT right after weight training because it's convenient for me. I like to consume protein within 30 min of weight training so I drink my whey about 20 minutes before I'm done training and then hop right on the track (or treadmill).

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    yes it is ok.
    ^^^ This. Honestly, I think I'd get sick if I had whey before HIIT.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After ST is probably the best time to do it, because you can give your muscles 2 days of recovery time. Unfortunately for me, I never have it in me to do HIIT after lifting!

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Me too!

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    After ST is probably the best time to do it, because you can give your muscles 2 days of recovery time. Unfortunately for me, I never have it in me to do HIIT after lifting!
    Me either. I did my HIIT after a leg workout (I felt particularly energetic that evening) and it was TOUGH! Much harder than usual.

ClaraLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please help.. thanks!
    i like to run sometimes after i do weights and i never eat between the two...sometimes i eat an orange tho! i think it depends on if you have energy

likku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    yes it is ok.
    Originally Posted by sahm22kids View Post
    I do HIIT right after weight training because it's convenient for me. I like to consume protein within 30 min of weight training so I drink my whey about 20 minutes before I'm done training and then hop right on the track (or treadmill).
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    Me too!

Me either. I did my HIIT after a leg workout (I felt particularly energetic that evening) and it was TOUGH! Much harder than usual.
    Originally Posted by ClaraLuna View Post
    i like to run sometimes after i do weights and i never eat between the two...sometimes i eat an orange tho! i think it depends on if you have energy
    right, thanks for the advices
    i was a bit concern as i read some articles saying that doing hiit right after your weight training will chew the muscle u just build. glad if thats not really true.