EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000)

My latest Squat PR [vid]

what do yall think?
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" -Socrates.

Eat like an Animal. Train like a Monster. Sleep like a Baby.

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

TheYoungCeza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You made it look easy

lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gj brah
    <3>
    MISC STRENGTH CREW
    MISC CROSSFIT CREW
    USA USA

Squat/Deadlift/Bench
    405/535/315

Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jared509 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job on hitting depth also!
    www.youtube/ApproachingAesthetic

IIFYM

Current lifts at 16 yrs old and 177 pounds

( Dont BB Bench )
    405x1 Squat
    425x1 Deadlift

No Bullshi* Bodybuilding.

Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Popperman63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like you coulda gone a couple more times. gj

revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) revoman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great job OP , my futur goal is 315 . reps .

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea good job. Definitely looks like you could have done more!

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good lift man!!

6ft 200 is my goal. Can't wait.

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GJDM! you made it look easy brah.. you can lift much more I guess.. video suits ur Username
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good stuff, what's your 1RM max tho? 315x3 w/ no belt I would think you might be able to get 355x1 possibly 365. I just hit 455 today so I'm workin on gettin back up there. You got a ways to go to catch me

EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000) EATbigLIFThard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    Good stuff, what's your 1RM max tho? 315x3 w/ no belt I would think you might be able to get 355x1 possibly 365. I just hit 455 today so I'm workin on gettin back up there. You got a ways to go to catch me
    hahaha idk man, i think i had two more in me. Ill see soon! and nice lift 455!
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" -Socrates.

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EATbigLIFThard View Post
    hahaha idk man, i think i had two more in me. Ill see soon! and nice lift 455!
    Fa sho, definitely get a belt tho. You are getting up to some heavy weight that your back won't like supporting. Especially when you bend at the waist as much we 6+ footers need to for some deep squats. Throw that belt on for safety precautions. You will also be able to do more weight anyways so why not?

maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maggioracing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Props for the weight. You kept your back arched throughout the entire movement which was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! And the depth will make anyone watching you jealous!

Two Key points I would like to point out:
    1. You bounced on the second and third rep when you reached the squated position. Causing you to jerk at the waist when starting the trek back up. You can see it in the video. The bounce causes you to undo that perfect arch,and have a momentary lean forward position....JUST PAST THE SWEET SPOT you were trying to maintain! You can see that you're trying to get back "under the bar" for the lift. L5-S1 is where you're "popping"....which it will.... eventually "pop". You'll hear it....than you'll blow a disc! So be careful, no popping the lift. Wear a belt as well.
    2. You're knees buckled inwards (towards eachother). Take another look at the video. You can clearly see the knees are OUT on the way down,..and IN on the way up. That's because your feet are straight forward and not at the minimum 15 degrees pointed outwards. Keeping your toes pointed out will keep the knees from buckling inwards during the lift.

I'm an Registered Nurse and have worked with orthopediac patients when I started. Most people do not know the anatomy of joints and how they articulate. The hip articulates inside a socket with in the pelvis. As we squat, the head of the femur rotates just past 90 degrees but it also rotates on an arch laterally (outward), causing the knees to move outwards towards the shoulders.
    If you look at someone sitting with one leg folded(How guests sit when talking on the Jay Jeno Show), the folded leg.....the foot is not inline with the knee cap, it's about at least 15 degrees laterally to the knee cap. The great toe is inline in relation to the knee cap. The relaxed leg (left) the foot can be straight because it's just under 90 degrees. The folded leg (right) is just at or over 90 degrees at the hip joint, thus the foot drops downwards. Try sitting one leg over the other with your foot straight....you can't it's un-natural. lol.
    Watch as someone bends down to pick something up, the natural body tendency is for the heels to rotate in, and the toes out. Just people watch and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I hope this info maybe helpful. (?)

Everyone writes that you could have done more.....you would have bounced every subsequent lift.
    Impressive non the less.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by maggioracing; 12-07-2010 at 09:58 AM.

mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Job! Definitely had some more reps in you, keep it up!

Originally Posted by maggioracing View Post
    Props for the weight. You kept your back arched throughout the entire movement which was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! And the depth will make anyone watching you jealous!

Two Key points I would like to point out:
    1. You bounced on the second and third rep when you reached the squated position. Causing you to jerk at the waist when starting the trek back up. You can see it in the video. The bounce causes you to undo that perfect arch,and have a momentary lean forward position....JUST PAST THE SWEET SPOT you were trying to maintain! You can see that you're trying to get back "under the bar" for the lift. L5-S1 is where you're "popping"....which it will.... eventually "pop". You'll hear it....than you'll blow a disc! So be careful, no popping the lift. Wear a belt as well.
    2. You're knees buckled inwards (towards eachother). Take another look at the video. You can clearly see the knees are OUT on the way down,..and IN on the way up. That's because your feet are straight forward and not at the minimum 15 degrees pointed outwards. Keeping your toes pointed out will keep the knees from buckling inwards during the lift.

I'm an Registered Nurse and have worked with orthopediac patients when I started. Most people do not know the anatomy of joints and how they articulate. The hip articulates inside a socket with in the pelvis. As we squat, the head of the femur rotates just past 90 degrees but it also rotates on an arch laterally (outward), causing the knees to move outwards towards the shoulders.
    If you look at someone sitting with one leg folded(How guests sit when talking on the Jay Jeno Show), the folded leg.....the foot is not inline with the knee cap, it's about at least 15 degrees laterally to the knee cap. The great toe is inline in relation to the knee cap. The relaxed leg (left) the foot can be straight because it's just under 90 degrees. The folded leg (right) is just at or over 90 degrees at the hip joint, thus the foot drops downwards. Try sitting one leg over the other with your foot straight....you can't it's un-natural. lol.
    Watch as someone bends down to pick something up, the natural body tendency is for the heels to rotate in, and the toes out. Just people watch and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I hope this info maybe helpful. (?)

Everyone writes that you could have done more.....you would have bounced every subsequent lift.
    Impressive non the less.
    Good Luck.

thank you very much

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice lifting.

bump

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 89tiger89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good lift. Good depth. Watch it on your knees though. They shouldn't be coming out past the end of your feet. Overall, I was impressed.

MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nicely done! Strong lifts, man. Form looks fantastic!
    Michael