Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 1MR review

Down with the illuminati maxgod's Avatar
    maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxgod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My 1MR review

First of all I'm not new to the world of preworkout supplements. I began with NO Xplode over a year ago and I still remember my first time taking it. I was doubting the potential of the product so I took 4 scoops instead of the recommended 2, I ended up puking everywhere in the gym and get kicked out for the day. Then I lowered my dose to 2 scoops, stuff was awesome, I was feeling energized, had the mind focus of a meditating tibet monk and every reps felt light and easy.

Then I got to the end of the bucket, I bought another one and didnt quite have the same effect, it all fade out! I could swallow 4 scoops and still not feel anything so I switched to superpump 250, had a good effect but it all faded out pretty fast too and the pump in my arms on a bi/tris day was so intense I had to stop working out cause it was beginning to hurt. Plus superpump was giving me juicy poop.

Then I moved on to Jacked3D, gave good results and tasted good but just like NO explode and superpump, the effects faded after the second bucket. At this moment I decided to try 1MR, I noticed that the label was pretty similar to the jacked3D label with the 1,3 dimethyl, beta alanine and such.

So finaly, here I come with the review. I bought 1MR fruit punch flavor and was expecting the product to be a jacked wanabe but I was quite surprised. The product gave me mind blowing energy and focus, just like back in the days when I was a preworkout virgin. I had the tunnel effect and the intense desire of pushing every pieces of metals around me. I was so happy with my first workout using 1MR I got addicted to it. Whats so great about it is even now that I'm done with the bucket, the potent of the product never faded out, I really felt the same amount of energy and focus on each of my workout.

The product was also mixed pretty easily, I have a filter in my shaker (normal bb.com shaker) and like 15 seconds of shaking and it's done. The taste is also a good factor, I had the fruit punch one and I liked it more than any jacked flavours I tried, although I still like the taste of the blue NO explode ( raspberry or something) more than 1MR.

Verdict, 1MR is the best preworkout I've taken yet because I didnt see my body adapt itself to it and the effects didnt seems to fade out after multiple uses, I also never felt the need to put 2 scoops instead of 1 because I was highly satisfied with the effect I was getting from one.

cliffs:

Mixability 10/10

taste 9/10, better than jacked, not as good as no explode (IMO)

energy, focus 10/10, product efects doesnt fade out over time like SP250, NO explode, Jacked3D

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maxgod View Post
    energy, focus 10/10, product efects doesnt fade out over time like SP250, NO explode, Jacked3D
    Just you wait.

AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all I'm not new to the world of preworkout supplements. I began with NO Xplode over a year ago and I still remember my first time taking it. I was doubting the potential of the product so I took 4 scoops instead of the recommended 2, I ended up puking everywhere in the gym and get kicked out for the day. Then I lowered my dose to 2 scoops, stuff was awesome, I was feeling energized, had the mind focus of a meditating tibet monk and every reps felt light and easy.

Then I got to the end of the bucket, I bought another one and didnt quite have the same effect, it all fade out! I could swallow 4 scoops and still not feel anything so I switched to superpump 250, had a good effect but it all faded out pretty fast too and the pump in my arms on a bi/tris day was so intense I had to stop working out cause it was beginning to hurt. Plus superpump was giving me juicy poop.

Then I moved on to Jacked3D, gave good results and tasted good but just like NO explode and superpump, the effects faded after the second bucket. At this moment I decided to try 1MR, I noticed that the label was pretty similar to the jacked3D label with the 1,3 dimethyl, beta alanine and such.

So finaly, here I come with the review. I bought 1MR fruit punch flavor and was expecting the product to be a jacked wanabe but I was quite surprised. The product gave me mind blowing energy and focus, just like back in the days when I was a preworkout virgin. I had the tunnel effect and the intense desire of pushing every pieces of metals around me. I was so happy with my first workout using 1MR I got addicted to it. Whats so great about it is even now that I'm done with the bucket, the potent of the product never faded out, I really felt the same amount of energy and focus on each of my workout.

The product was also mixed pretty easily, I have a filter in my shaker (normal bb.com shaker) and like 15 seconds of shaking and it's done. The taste is also a good factor, I had the fruit punch one and I liked it more than any jacked flavours I tried, although I still like the taste of the blue NO explode ( raspberry or something) more than 1MR.

Verdict, 1MR is the best preworkout I've taken yet because I didnt see my body adapt itself to it and the effects didnt seems to fade out after multiple uses, I also never felt the need to put 2 scoops instead of 1 because I was highly satisfied with the effect I was getting from one.

cliffs:

Mixability 10/10

u know what? ironically I had the same order of supplements too. I started off with NO Xplode and had to discontinue using it because it gave me a bad crash and I felt very sick and depressed after. then i tried superpump I didnt like it. Then I tried Jack3d and fell in love with it but after awhile it just did nothing to me so that when a representative of popeyes suggested me to try 1MR which in his opinion was the closest to jack3d. believe me, once i tried it I fell in love with it, it gives me insane energy and focus throughout my workouts. In fact I bought another tub of 1MR just an hour ago, this product is a must try for everyone.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think that most of you 1mr users dont even know why it gives you this "insane energy". Because if you did, you might think twice about using this product.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaleVein View Post
    Just you wait.

lol this. That product is so heavily stimmed that your body will grow tolerance to it very quick. Then next thing you know it, you'll be double dosing it for a 600mg Caffeine. Then next thing you know, darwin will personally hand you an award.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tom riddle View Post
    I think that most of you 1mr users dont even know why it gives you this "insane energy". Because if you did, you might think twice about using this product.
    elaborate

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlexSosnovsky View Post
    elaborate
    Read the ingredient panel. I had a heart attack just by reading it.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post

looks fine to me.
    i usually have 2 scoops of 1MR and 10-12 teaspoons of black coffee and I have insane workouts after. best pre-workout ever.

stomperfood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stomperfood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stomperfood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stomperfood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stomperfood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stomperfood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    looks fine to me.
    i usually have 2 scoops of 1MR and 10-12 teaspoons of black coffee and I have insane workouts after. best pre-workout ever.

im far from an expert but that seems like overkill. Stims are f&%king awesome but that much caffeine cant be healthy.
    " I LIKES DOING HOOD RAT TINGGGGSSSS"

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by stomperfood View Post
    im far from an expert but that seems like overkill. Stims are f&%king awesome but that much caffeine cant be healthy.
    u get used to it.
    everyone starts off from 1 and builds up their tolerance to a few and more.

lol this. That product is so heavily stimmed that your body will grow tolerance to it very quick. Then next thing you know it, you'll be double dosing it for a 600mg Caffeine. Then next thing you know, darwin will personally hand you an award.
    u get used to it.
    everyone starts off from 1 and builds up their tolerance to a few and more.
    I called it.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000) Informativeguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Product has way to much Caffeine for my liking, Just my opinion.

GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetFitOrDyTryin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u know what? ironically I had the same order of supplements too. I started off with NO Xplode and had to discontinue using it because it gave me a bad crash and I felt very sick and depressed after. then i tried superpump I didnt like it. Then I tried Jack3d and fell in love with it but after awhile it just did nothing to me so that when a representative of popeyes suggested me to try 1MR which in his opinion was the closest to jack3d. believe me, once i tried it I fell in love with it, it gives me insane energy and focus throughout my workouts. In fact I bought another tub of 1MR just an hour ago, this product is a must try for everyone.
    Bro didn't you just make a thread bashing all supplements and preaching how you only stick by the "natural staples"? Now you're co-signing for 1MR? lol.

thisguysahipocrite.jpg
    "Everybody wanna' be a bodybuilder! Don't nobody wanna lift this heavy....ass...weight!! ILL DO IT THOUGH!"

"U can't go with me if u can't grow with me!"

Originally Posted by GetFitOrDyTryin View Post
    Bro didn't you just make a thread bashing all supplements and preaching how you only stick by the "natural staples"? Now you're co-signing for 1MR? lol.

thisguysahipocrite.jpg
    I was bashing supplements intended to build muscle mass. this supplement gives me energy to get the most outta my work outs which will in turn aid to greater gains due to higher exhaustion.

I was bashing supplements intended to build muscle mass. this supplement gives me energy to get the most outta my work outs which will in turn aid to greater gains due to higher exhaustion.
    LOLWut. Stop trying to divide by zero, youre making me dumber.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

LOLWut. Stop trying to divide by zero, youre making me dumber.

huh? u cant divide by zero and u cant make someone dumber if they are already dumb.

huh? u cant divide by zero and u cant make someone dumber if they are already dumb.
    My point exactly

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like every preworkout out there plus the added 1,3...one scoop of this should be enough, do half a scoop and build up to one scoop otherwise ur just gonna build up tolerance to it and piss money away
    Hail the villain

Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dthompson26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1mr

I tried it once, and it was quite possibly the most awesome workout I've ever experienced. At the end of my workout I was looking around for more stuff to do. The crash hits you like a train though.

one scoop of 1MR is comparable to maybe 4.5/5 scoops of jack3d
    It's sick, no doubt. The taste is tangy.

dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tried a sample today. Felt like i was on ****ing crack. Eyes were wide open and I was spazzing out. Feeling like that can not be good for your body. Best workout I have probably ever had (I have been on ASGT for 2 months already also). I had mad tunnel vision and just wanted to lift heavy **** the whole time. I felt like I could run through a ****ing brick wall and was just going crazy. Probably wont buy it though because putting that **** in my body and constantly feeling like that will probably end bad. I started doing some research on it today though.

petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50) petahcheung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dchuck90 View Post
    Tried a sample today. Felt like i was on ****ing crack. Eyes were wide open and I was spazzing out. Feeling like that can not be good for your body. Best workout I have probably ever had (I have been on ASGT for 2 months already also). I had mad tunnel vision and just wanted to lift heavy **** the whole time. I felt like I could run through a ****ing brick wall and was just going crazy. Probably wont buy it though because putting that **** in my body and constantly feeling like that will probably end bad. I started doing some research on it today though.
    Same here. I usually only use 1.M.R whenever I get their samples, but when I do take it, boy oh boy. I get the best workouts while on 1.M.R, just don't think it's a good idea to get a whole tub due to the tolerance build up. I see 1.M.R as a treat that I'll use from time to time.

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Used the sample pack didn't really like it, felt nauseous after my workout and depressed (srs)

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Used a crap load of samples, love this stuff.

Mike
    ….

StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephCostas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

good to know!

very interesting!
    Steph Costas
    www.REALontheINSIDE.blogspot.com
    Doesn't get any realer than this!

hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am currently using 1MR. Money NOT well spent!! Can't wait till I'm out of it (have it, might as well use it. Don't wanna wastre $). This stuff ain't got s*it on White Flood!

Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cliffs:

Mixability 10/10

Nice review bro.

kentuckyFloyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought and used this pre-wourkout supplement today for my workout and approximately 45 mins after taking it, I felt a little deppressed and jittery...I give it a 6/10