Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My 1MR review

TinkerStarBell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used the sample pack of 1MR, I am new to pre-workout supplements, it was a Friday so I could stay up late if I wanted to. I worked out, felt very strong, went from lifting 20lbs to 25lb bar bell weights for shoulders, it was great, went out drinking that night and crashed around 4:00a.m. Didn't notice the amount of caffeine it had in it. Next time I bought a can of it. Used it and worked our after work, it kept me up all night long until the next day, I never was able to fall asleep, had a crappie next day at work with no sleep, I have been afraid to use it ever since. I am looking for a good pre-workout supplement that won't keep me up all night. I workout from 5:30-7 (after work crowd) and I can't afford to be sleep deprived. Does anyone have any good suggestions on what can give me a burst of energy but allow me to go to bed say around 9:00p.m? I am tired of the British energy drink I have been using it just gives me energy and that is it but allows me to go to bed when I need to. Thanks!

ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ofiveo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I liked it myself, much better than NO xplode or superdump 250.

Found a pretty good review too : http://getmusclelosefat.com/2012/09/...-1-m-r-by-bpi/

MattySmith89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys, canadian boy here lol I was interested in getting this stuff. I am pretty sure that BPI Sports has been forced to change the formula because it contained geranium in it. I am not sure about the states but it is illegal in Canada now. So maybe the f***** up effects were from that. I guess it depends really on when the product was purchased ? just a thought

davey1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down My 1mr review

I have formally taken other pre workouts such as, N.O. explode, hemo rage, jack3d, hot blood and cellucore C4. The first time i took 1MR i got a really big rush of energy and was deadly focused (i took one and a half scoops) the taste was okay at first but then i really grew to hate it and in the last week and a half of having this product it was barely drinkable. After the first few times of taking 1MR i felt very little affect apart from alertness. this product mixed really well but the taste really put me off the product and also the lack of results i got from it, i didn't feel like i got bigger pumps then i would normally without the product.

Compared to other pre workout supplements such as jack3d and hemo rage it was a real let down, i was expecting something special but it was a really poor product and was glad to see the container empty when i finished it. I picked up a 224g tub for £26 which i thought was cheap as i got around a month out of the product. In the beginning this product gave me occasional nausea in the middle of a workout which i didn't like as it distracted me from my workout and made me feel like i was going to be sick in the middle of the gym. On occasion i took more than the one recommended scoop and i still didn't feel much from this product and the taste just got even worse, the flavor i purchased was watermelon. It tasted absolutely nothing like watermelon and just tasted like an over powering child's sweet.

Ratings:

Taste: 2/10

Effectiveness: 5/10

Value: 9/10 great value

Mix ability: 10/10

Overall: 4/10

In all i felt this was a very poor product and definitely isn't for me but this is just my opinion and others may thing differently and get different effects from the product.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i prefer a product that mixes well to one that works
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Osiris71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried the blue raspberry flavour as I was told how "intense" this PWO is. I did not like the flavor and was disappointed at the so-called "energy" level. It is ok, but that's all. I had one scoop as that was what they directed and I was told it was so intense you should only take one scoop. Some will say caffeine is the best energy boost and fat burner, but I don't think the pre-workout should rely too much on caffeine for it's effectiveness. Caffeine also dehydrates the crap out of you and don't muscles need to be hydrated? In fact, only the brain needs water more than your muscles. Caffeine is fine in moderation. The ingredients seem well thought out. I really thought I would like it more. The texture of the mix was odd and light brown and smelled a little funny. Not important I guess. But certainly not "intense" at least for me. 200 mg caffeine per scoop. I tried 1MR on two occasions as I like to give everything a fair chance. Both times the same. Thus far, it is the only PWO drink mix that I have ever returned. Falls short of the hype. Maybe it's a chemistry and biology thing. Perhaps it affects some better than others. I find it odd that some PWOs are good for some and not so impressive for others. I prefer Nano Vapor and Neuro Core.

JLorraine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm after reading these reviews, looks like I won't be taking this
    Life Is Beautiful...

LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LadyIgnite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use Shock Therapy. The flavors are good and it doesn't give my body that tingle or the jitters. It has 200 mg of caffeine. The 1MR has 300 I believe and made my skin itch and tingle. I'm not a fan of that feeling or of the extreme rush and crash of 300 mg of caffeine. I stick with the Shock Therapy and it gives me the kick in the ass I need without keeping me up all night.

themasterx7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice post -

DrebinOq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Totally agree br0. I've tried Jack3d, Pre, and 1MR and 1MR was by far the best pump however the taste (on the old one at least) is god awful

jessehunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dchuck90 View Post
    Tried a sample today. Felt like i was on ****ing crack. Eyes were wide open and I was spazzing out. Feeling like that can not be good for your body. Best workout I have probably ever had (I have been on ASGT for 2 months already also). I had mad tunnel vision and just wanted to lift heavy **** the whole time. I felt like I could run through a ****ing brick wall and was just going crazy. Probably wont buy it though because putting that **** in my body and constantly feeling like that will probably end bad. I started doing some research on it today though.
    I was at the gym working when I read this post. When I came home, I registered for this site just so I could respond to this post and tell you that this made my day. Very funny bro!