backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

H-Drol & Anxiety Attacks

This is a srs thread, so no bull**** please.

So yesterday was the start of my cycle and I was scheduled to take 50mg. I only took the first dose because I've been having anxiety attacks and don't want to **** myself up with a prohormone cycle. My question's are:

1. If I do not continue with the cycle, do I need to take any tamoxifen citrate or what? I've only consumed one 25mg cap.

2. If I continue (would pick back up tomorrow), do I still need to take cycle assist today? I can't imagine one day hurting me and I don't want to buy another bottle just because I had some lag time on my start, but I, of course, want to be safe.

3. Anyone cycled while having anxiety attacks? Do they worsen or go unaffected? Should I save my cycle for later?

Thanks for any help!

I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I.K9009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. no
    2. no
    3. no; no idea; maybe.

Not well versed in how PHs affect anxiety but I can't imagine they would do anything good for them. Won't speculate though. I'm sure some others here know and I bet you can find some info on the web.
    I.K

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just as general advice, if you're ever worried/concerned about taking a supplement, don't take it.
    A fan of not overthinking.

djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djdizzydave is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by backneglection View Post

So yesterday was the start of my cycle and I was scheduled to take 50mg. I only took the first dose because I've been having anxiety attacks and don't want to **** myself up with a prohormone cycle. My question's are:

1. If I do not continue with the cycle, do I need to take any tamoxifen citrate or what? I've only consumed one 25mg cap.

2. If I continue (would pick back up tomorrow), do I still need to take cycle assist today? I can't imagine one day hurting me and I don't want to buy another bottle just because I had some lag time on my start, but I, of course, want to be safe.

3. Anyone cycled while having anxiety attacks? Do they worsen or go unaffected? Should I save my cycle for later?

Thanks for any help!

you're 19.. you DON"T need h-drol right now. leave it for us older folks. you should have enought Test going thru your body..
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

-USAF crew. 20 years and counting!
    *1C3
    *2T3
    *3P0
    -Cleveland Browns crew
    -Ohio State buckeyes crew

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was another thread about this a month or so ago...dude was all set to run a cycle and just couldn't make himself do it and stopped.

I say good for him and you...if you're not ready to do it, then don't.

If you're not going to use it, PM me.

backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) backneglection has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for all the replies. They're all helpful.

Just to clarify, the anxiety attacks are unrelated to taking the prohormone. I just had a panic attack (no history of them so it was definitely a wtf moment) the night before I was scheduled to start and am now hesitating to continue my cycle, not because I'm nervous about the compound, but unsure on its effects on anxiety.

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks for any help!
    Well first of all, you are rather young and shouldn't be doing that crap. Give it another 4 or 5 years at a minimum before you think of this again. But anyways, I'm suspecting it might not be the h-drol that caused this bout of anxiety. Were you a little nervous about taking it in the first place? And how often do you experience anxiety attacks?

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL anxiety attacks.. Get a grip, you are man. Stop being a bitch. If you don't feel comfortable taking Hdrol then stop.

Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'm suspecting it might not be the h-drol that caused this bout of anxiety. Were you a little nervous about taking it in the first place? And how often do you experience anxiety attacks?
    Correct. It was NOT the H-drol that caused my anxiety. I have never had anxiety attacks until Saturday night. I was extremely overtired and have some spiritual/emotional burdens on me right now (I'm fairly into my Christianity). I thought I was having an LSD flashback (I wasn't) and the concept of that still kinda scares me. And yes, I was a little nervous about the next day (start of my cycle), but it was perfectly normal never-done-this type nervousness. The same kind of anxiety you would get going to your first football practice or something.

Possible factors:
    -Have only been off OEP for a week and was feeling anxiety after dosing for the last 2-3 weeks of it.
    -Have illicit drug experimentation in the somewhat recent past.
    -Stressed about if my college is the right place for me, if I really want to major in jazz performance (my current major), what to do with my life, finals, failing 2 classes undoubtedly, needing to prepare for an assessment to try to continue with one of the failed classes, classical guitar requirements (always stress me out), feeling guilt about drug use and similar things, bigtime religious change is going on in my life right now, etc.

PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bamp for you.

hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellawaits77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by djdizzydave View Post
    you're 19.. you DON"T need h-drol right now. leave it for us older folks. you should have enought Test going thru your body..
    Yup

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is the dumbest thread I've seen all day.

Here's a clue: if you panic at the thought of taking the pills that you must have researched, bought support supps for, and even bought a SERM for, then you do not have the mental fortitude to run this cycle.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

Originally Posted by On Fire View Post

Here's a clue: if you panic at the thought of taking the pills that you must have researched, bought support supps for, and even bought a SERM for, then you do not have the mental fortitude to run this cycle.
    ****ing read. the panic attacks have nothing to do with hdrol. all i asked was if hdrol would have an effect on my anxiety levels. MY PANIC ATTACK WAS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO MY CYCLE.

yes mad. irate.

PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PassionDisplay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post

Wow you people make me rage...try reading the damn thread before posting...you're post is completely irrelevant to what he's trying to say.

Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most would say no to hdrol causing panic attacks. However, it has been known to raise blood pressure, and that can cause people to become scared, or anxious, which can lead to an anxiety attack. So to recap I think it's more mental than anything. It also sounds like your not prone to panic attacks (this is your first one right) so I would not be too concerned. Stress is just kicking your a$$ right now. Panick attacks can be dead nuts scary, I know. So I feel ya with being concerned. Good luck

Originally Posted by Joeycamaro View Post
    Most would say no to hdrol causing panic attacks. However, it has been known to raise blood pressure, and that can cause people to become scared, or anxious, which can lead to an anxiety attack. So to recap I think it's more mental than anything. It also sounds like your not prone to panic attacks (this is your first one right) so I would not be too concerned. Stress is just kicking your a$$ right now. Panick attacks can be dead nuts scary, I know. So I feel ya with being concerned. Good luck
    measly reps.

Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000) Dstew419 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It sounds like taking hdrol is the last damn thing you need to be doing. Based on what you wrote, you really need to get the pieces of your life together. Adding a PH to the mix is not going to be conducive to the situation.
    Squats... squats.. and MORE SQUATS!! I want my legs to f@#$%ing explode!

Originally Posted by Joeycamaro View Post
    Thank you. That was very helpful. That's correct, this was my first panic attack and it was very manageable. I was able to hold a coherent conversation with my brother to help calm me down and, though it was hard to stop that feeling of unexplainable/irrational fear, I was not thrown into that spiral of helplessness that I've seen friends go into when having a panic attack. "Panick attacks can be dead nuts scary, I know." Do you have experience with these and have you ever cycled during a phase of high anxiety? If you have, would you mind sharing?

Originally Posted by Dstew419 View Post
    It sounds like taking hdrol is the last damn thing you need to be doing. Based on what you wrote, you really need to get the pieces of your life together. Adding a PH to the mix is not going to be conducive to the situation.
    Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I have gotten my life together and am now collecting myself mentally from the emotional effect of all this anxiety so that I can make this recollection stick. I understand adding prohormones into my life right now could possibly re-screw things up mentally, but I also feel that its effect on my mind is very much up to me, based on the research I've done thusfar.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ugh i got an anxiety attack driving the other night.. was so wierd

DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -if I really want to major in jazz performance (my current major),
    wut?

Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    ugh i got an anxiety attack driving the other night.. was so wierd
    Right? They don't make sense at all.

Originally Posted by DrinkinSizeOn View Post
    wut?
    I'm a jazz performance major at the moment and am thinking I may want to go more of a kinesiology route, but am not sure at the moment.

bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbrendi45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Correct. It was NOT the H-drol that caused my anxiety. I have never had anxiety attacks until Saturday night. I was extremely overtired and have some spiritual/emotional burdens on me right now (I'm fairly into my Christianity). I thought I was having an LSD flashback (I wasn't) and the concept of that still kinda scares me. And yes, I was a little nervous about the next day (start of my cycle), but it was perfectly normal never-done-this type nervousness. The same kind of anxiety you would get going to your first football practice or something.

Possible factors:
    -Have only been off OEP for a week and was feeling anxiety after dosing for the last 2-3 weeks of it.
    -Stressed about if my college is the right place for me, if I really want to major in jazz performance (my current major), what to do with my life, finals, failing 2 classes undoubtedly, needing to prepare for an assessment to try to continue with one of the failed classes, classical guitar requirements (always stress me out), feeling guilt about drug use and similar things, bigtime religious change is going on in my life right now, etc.
    Dude you dont gotta give a life history for us to give you our opinons. No offense but your being a pussy. Hdrol in no way should be giving you these problems

Originally Posted by bigbrendi45 View Post
    Dude you dont gotta give a life history for us to give you our opinons. No offense but your being a pussy. Hdrol in no way should be giving you these problems
    Wow... None taken, but ****, son. Learn to read. I didn't say it was giving me problems. I was asking if it could affect the problems I'm already having. Thanks anyways for answering my question. Accidentally, but an answer nonetheless.

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Possible factors:
    Wait a minute, you're blaming your anxiety now on your religious practices? You must be one of those snake-handlers in the south.

Seriously though, LSD flashbacks and drug use? If you're using drugs or used them in the recent past (and I know AAS/PH/DS are drugs and I'm ignoring them) you shouldn't be taking prohormones or steroids. You're also 19, which means you really shouldn't. And isn't religion supposed to have the opposite effect? And classical guitar stresses you out? Sounds like you didn't practice your Segovian scales.

Anyways, perhaps, you should dedicate your life to a clean living. I think that would give you better results than prohormones anyways. Work hard, train hard, eat right, manage your time properly and don't fart around so much and your life will be less stressful. You'll also put some muscle on in the gym.

Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Wait a minute, you're blaming your anxiety now on your religious practices? You must be one of those snake-handlers in the south.

Seriously though, LSD flashbacks and drug use? If you're using drugs or used them in the recent past (and I know AAS/PH/DS are drugs and I'm ignoring them) you shouldn't be taking prohormones or steroids. You're also 19, which means you really shouldn't. And isn't religion supposed to have the opposite effect? And classical guitar stresses you out? Sounds like you didn't practice your Segovian scales.

Anyways, perhaps, you should dedicate your life to a clean living. I think that would give you better results than prohormones anyways. Work hard, train hard, eat right, manage your time properly and don't fart around so much and your life will be less stressful. You'll also put some muscle on in the gym.