Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 185 lbs
    LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit LIF3S_GOOD's BodySpace

Top Best 21 questions to ask a girl....(srs)

I met this girl that im really into but don't really know her to well. I Pulled a number from her and we've been Text/talking for about two weeks now and i wana play and ask her 21 questions but dnt really got any good ones besides. "What types of guys are you into..." what do you guys think i should ask her??

AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AutoRobotic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LIF3S_GOOD View Post
    I met this girl that im really into but don't really know her to well. I Pulled a number from her and we've been Text/talking for about two weeks now and i wana play and ask her 21 questions but dnt really got any good ones besides. "What types of guys are you into..." what do you guys think i should ask her??
    Tease the fk out of her

Stats: 6'2", 173 lbs
    gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gswarrior510's BodySpace
    do you guys ever read what people post here? don't text for a long time, call/text to set-up a date, go on a date. by texting for 2 weeks you are putting yourself in a friend zone.
    Kobe
    Kyrie
    Roy
    Monta
    Curry
    Rose
    Paul
    <3

Stats: 5'11", 158 lbs
    Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tsudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tsudo's BodySpace
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Conversation Topics

Hobbies
    So in my free time I? I feel like you like to? (Insert weird hobby)
    Music Instruments
    Sports
    Weird Hobbies (collecting rocks, counting grains of salt, etc)
    Talents (cooking, Drawing, Dancing, Instruments, etc)

Favorites
    Movie
    Actor/Actress
    Genre of movies
    Music
    Concerts
    Autographed stuff
    The song that makes you feel amazing? Why?
    The song that gets you up when you are down
    Color
    Color psychology
    Favorite color to wear
    Color of? (car, socks, iPod, laptop)
    Car
    Clothes Designer
    Brand of? (soft drink, ice cream, computers, etc)
    Academic subject
    Food (Dessert, Pasta, Candy)
    Cocktail
    Club/Bar

Pets, Animals Etc.
    Dog or Cat?
    Childhood pets: hamsters, fish, insects in a jar, chia pets
    Which animal do you identify with? (insert 3 animals game)
    Have you ever eaten (dog, rat, insects, etc)
    Scared of any animals?

Would you ever?
    Consider doing a dangerous job (lion trainer, roller coaster tester, secret agent, professional thief, etc)
    Do a dangerous activity (bungee jump, car racing, sword fight, parachuting, paragliding, etc)
    Skinny Dipping
    Streaking
    Go camping in a far away forest
    Sneak out of your house
    Do karaoke

Role Playing/Fantasy
    Travel to exotic places
    Do amazing activities together (go on a hot air balloon, go up Mt. Everest, go on a submarine, etc)

School/Work
    Don?t ask specifically, ?what do you do?, instead, introduce it indirectly. For asking about college majors, try and guess based on her personality. As Mystery suggested in his book, this thread is best introduced via a story.
    ?As a child I always had interest in the stars, when I was 15 I bought my first telescope, when I was 17 I met Einstein, then I went to college and became an Astronomer?)?
    Talk about the future (life after graduation)
    Specific interests
    What do you want to accomplish in life?
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    Ideal job
    You own ideal business
    What?s appealing about your major/career? Why are you studying this?

Relationships/Sex
    Most romantic experience (DHV story about the romantic dinner/trip/evening you gave to an ex-girlfriend)
    Weird relationships (with weirdo?s, stalkers, freaks) (DHV story about how you helped out an ex-girlfriend get out of her bad circumstances)
    First Kiss
    What are the top 3 things you look for in your partner? (find commonalities here)
    Would you rather find true love or win the lottery?
    Sex Differences
    Who is flirtier?
    Who lies better?
    Girls go to the bathroom together, guys go solo.
    When girls say ?lets just be friends? they really mean it; when guys say it, they just mean they don?t want to pay for dinner anymore, but still want sex.
    Why are there so many guy comedians, but no girls? Are guys funnier?
    Who dances better?
    Who dresses better?
    Guys fist fight, girls spread rumors.
    Read 10 Things You Didn?t Know About Women for a few more ideas

Money
    Love or wealth? (Would you rather find true love or win the lottery?)
    If you were a Homeless person, and you find a briefcase with 1 Million dollars, what would you do with it?
    If you could buy one thing, anything, what would it be?
    Would you rather earn little at a job you really enjoy, or earn lots of money at a job you hate?
    Work or do your own business?
    What would you do with a million dollars?

Childhood
    I bet you were one of those girls with millions of stuffed animals on your bed!
    Favorite childhood animated movie? (Aladdin, Little Mermaid, 101 Dalmatians, etc)
    Spoiled?
    Childhood dream: What did you want to be as a kid when you grew up? Princess? (I wanted to be a robot!)
    What was the greatest mischief you did as a kid? (Tell your own story of that time you painted the dog with red paint!)
    Favorite toys as a kid
    Did you go to Disney?
    Were you afraid of the dark?

Travel
    Countries you have visited (Insert DHV story of your Euro Trip, etc)
    Countries you want to visit
    Have you gone camping?
    Greatest vacation ever

and don't forget to throw in some sexual stuff. Have to be playful, too...also, form in the phrase of a question.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LIF3S_GOOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow great tips in here, nice.

Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    Conversation Topics

Hobbies
    So in my free time I? I feel like you like to? (Insert weird hobby)
    Music Instruments
    Sports
    Weird Hobbies (collecting rocks, counting grains of salt, etc)
    Talents (cooking, Drawing, Dancing, Instruments, etc)

Favorites
    Movie
    Actor/Actress
    Genre of movies
    Music
    Concerts
    Autographed stuff
    The song that makes you feel amazing? Why?
    The song that gets you up when you are down
    Color
    Color psychology
    Favorite color to wear
    Color of? (car, socks, iPod, laptop)
    Car
    Clothes Designer
    Brand of? (soft drink, ice cream, computers, etc)
    Academic subject
    Food (Dessert, Pasta, Candy)
    Cocktail
    Club/Bar

Pets, Animals Etc.
    Dog or Cat?
    Childhood pets: hamsters, fish, insects in a jar, chia pets
    Which animal do you identify with? (insert 3 animals game)
    Have you ever eaten (dog, rat, insects, etc)
    Scared of any animals?

Would you ever?
    Consider doing a dangerous job (lion trainer, roller coaster tester, secret agent, professional thief, etc)
    Do a dangerous activity (bungee jump, car racing, sword fight, parachuting, paragliding, etc)
    Skinny Dipping
    Streaking
    Go camping in a far away forest
    Sneak out of your house
    Do karaoke

Role Playing/Fantasy
    Travel to exotic places
    Do amazing activities together (go on a hot air balloon, go up Mt. Everest, go on a submarine, etc)

School/Work
    Don?t ask specifically, ?what do you do?, instead, introduce it indirectly. For asking about college majors, try and guess based on her personality. As Mystery suggested in his book, this thread is best introduced via a story.
    ?As a child I always had interest in the stars, when I was 15 I bought my first telescope, when I was 17 I met Einstein, then I went to college and became an Astronomer?)?
    Talk about the future (life after graduation)
    Specific interests
    What do you want to accomplish in life?
    Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    Ideal job
    You own ideal business
    What?s appealing about your major/career? Why are you studying this?

Relationships/Sex
    Most romantic experience (DHV story about the romantic dinner/trip/evening you gave to an ex-girlfriend)
    Weird relationships (with weirdo?s, stalkers, freaks) (DHV story about how you helped out an ex-girlfriend get out of her bad circumstances)
    First Kiss
    What are the top 3 things you look for in your partner? (find commonalities here)
    Would you rather find true love or win the lottery?
    Sex Differences
    Who is flirtier?
    Who lies better?
    Girls go to the bathroom together, guys go solo.
    When girls say ?lets just be friends? they really mean it; when guys say it, they just mean they don?t want to pay for dinner anymore, but still want sex.
    Why are there so many guy comedians, but no girls? Are guys funnier?
    Who dances better?
    Who dresses better?
    Guys fist fight, girls spread rumors.
    Read 10 Things You Didn?t Know About Women for a few more ideas

Money
    Love or wealth? (Would you rather find true love or win the lottery?)
    If you were a Homeless person, and you find a briefcase with 1 Million dollars, what would you do with it?
    If you could buy one thing, anything, what would it be?
    Would you rather earn little at a job you really enjoy, or earn lots of money at a job you hate?
    Work or do your own business?
    What would you do with a million dollars?

Childhood
    I bet you were one of those girls with millions of stuffed animals on your bed!
    Favorite childhood animated movie? (Aladdin, Little Mermaid, 101 Dalmatians, etc)
    Spoiled?
    Childhood dream: What did you want to be as a kid when you grew up? Princess? (I wanted to be a robot!)
    What was the greatest mischief you did as a kid? (Tell your own story of that time you painted the dog with red paint!)
    Favorite toys as a kid
    Did you go to Disney?
    Were you afraid of the dark?

Travel
    Countries you have visited (Insert DHV story of your Euro Trip, etc)
    Countries you want to visit
    Have you gone camping?
    Greatest vacation ever

and don't forget to throw in some sexual stuff. Have to be playful, too...also, form in the phrase of a question.
    THIS is GOLD!!!!!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Stats: 6'2", 173 lbs
    gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gswarrior510's BodySpace
    make sure to print it out and bring it with you on the first date (not with this girl though because you'll be in friendzone soon, if not already)
    Kobe
    Kyrie
    Roy
    Monta
    Curry
    Rose
    Paul
    <3

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit John$Galt's BodySpace
    1. How many guys have you slept with?
    2. How many STD's do you have, or have you had?
    3. Do you like guys jizzing on your face?
    4. Do you like being treated like a whore?
    5. How many blowjobs have you given, and did you enjoy them?
    6. How would you describe your pussy?
    7. Have you ever been fukked in the ass, and if so, did you like it, and if you have, regardless of whether you liked it or not, would you do it again?
    8. Have you ever been double stuffed?
    9. Have you ever licked a man's as*hole, and if so, did you like it, and if you have, regardless of whether you liked it or not, would you do it again?
    10. Are we gonna fuk tonight, or am I wasting my time?

Report back with results.
    My site: www.dingtwist.com

Official Electronic Cigarette (e-cig) / Vapers Crew Part II:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159726031&pagenumber=

Stats: 6'3", 212 lbs
    ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ND32 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ND32's BodySpace
    Eh just go straight to #10 and see what happens.
    I'm a stud, what else is there to know?

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingAxel707 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KingAxel707's BodySpace
    If i was ice cream how would you eat me?
    I DONT REP BACK **** YOU.

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Green54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Green54's BodySpace
    1. Can you cook?
    2. What do you do for a living?

Thats all that really matters.

.Part Time Chinese Model. xmaxgohx's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xmaxgohx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit xmaxgohx's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LIF3S_GOOD View Post
    Liar. You are invisible.

Stats: 6'0", 231 lbs
    C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit C0bra's BodySpace
    it amazes me how many people these days don't know how to hold a conversation...both men and women
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John$Galt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit John$Galt's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by C0bra View Post
    it amazes me how many people these days don't know how to hold a conversation...both men and women
    u mad?

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 180 lbs
    FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FryDude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FryDude's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    do you guys ever read what people post here? don't text for a long time, call/text to set-up a date, go on a date. by texting for 2 weeks you are putting yourself in a friend zone.
    This is good advice, do what my man GSwarrior suggested and reap the benefits of playing the game.

Swim in that pussy bro.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

($100)

Registered User michaeliragorri's Avatar
    Stats: 178 lbs
    michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) michaeliragorri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit michaeliragorri's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    1. How many guys have you slept with?
    2. How many STD's do you have, or have you had?
    3. Do you like guys jizzing on your face?
    4. Do you like being treated like a whore?
    5. How many blowjobs have you given, and did you enjoy them?
    6. How would you describe your pussy?
    7. Have you ever been fukked in the ass, and if so, did you like it, and if you have, regardless of whether you liked it or not, would you do it again?
    8. Have you ever been double stuffed?
    9. Have you ever licked a man's as*hole, and if so, did you like it, and if you have, regardless of whether you liked it or not, would you do it again?
    10. Are we gonna fuk tonight, or am I wasting my time?

Report back with results.
    LMFAO #10 wins. She won't know what hit her

Stats: 6'0", 231 lbs
    C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C0bra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit C0bra's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    u mad?
    no not mad
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

Stats: 5'6", 143 lbs
    Spilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Spilk's BodySpace
    dont talk about any think to do with your dick chicks hate that just give her lots of complients and ask her questions about training, family, work and food

Stats: 6'0", 208 lbs
    yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit yokeybear's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Spilk View Post
    dont talk about any think to do with your dick chicks hate that just give her lots of complients and ask her questions about training, family, work and food

awesome first post
    www.instagram.com/dennybrah
    www.twitter.com/dennnybrah

*MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*
    *MMFC*
    *OG Tinder Thread I Crew*
    *Las Vegas MISC Crew* <-- PM for invite if you live in the 702

Stats: 6'1", 175 lbs
    GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GardHainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GardHainer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    Lmao I used to be on pof (gf now) and you can text as long as you want and they will still want you if they ever did.

Being friendzoned is called being too ugly sorry mate
    Obsessed is a word used by lazy people to describe the dedicated.

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

*Minimalist Crew*

Stats: 6'0", 208 lbs
    yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yokeybear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit yokeybear's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by GardHainer View Post
    Lmao I used to be on pof (gf now) and you can text as long as you want and they will still want you if they ever did.

Being friendzoned is called being too ugly sorry mate
    this.. lol when you have a career sometimes you can't always go out within the first couple days of meeting online.. last 2 girls i met we texted shy of a week before meeting.. i actually don't recommend it if you DONT want a relationship.. they get to know you.. and then they won't stop bugging you.. have 2 girls doing this to me now.. it sucks lol.
    www.instagram.com/dennybrah
    www.twitter.com/dennnybrah

*MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*
    *MMFC*
    *OG Tinder Thread I Crew*
    *Las Vegas MISC Crew* <-- PM for invite if you live in the 702

Registered User martinbowhunter's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 230 lbs
    martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martinbowhunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit martinbowhunter's BodySpace
    dont talk about any think to do with your dick chicks hate that
    Are you suggesting we talk about dem teddies?

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cojones539 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit cojones539's BodySpace
    will you make out with me?

Stats: 6'0", 161 lbs
    kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kjoel007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kjoel007's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by yokeybear View Post
    this.. lol when you have a career sometimes you can't always go out within the first couple days of meeting online.. last 2 girls i met we texted shy of a week before meeting.. i actually don't recommend it if you DONT want a relationship.. they get to know you.. and then they won't stop bugging you.. have 2 girls doing this to me now.. it sucks lol.
    Send them my brah!! hehehehe!!

Stats: 6'0", 179 lbs
    patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patriotmazz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit patriotmazz's BodySpace
    Still, still livin like a dope boy
    C'mon you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever!" ~ GySgt Dan Daley at the Battle of Belleau Wood WWI