Chunki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lean chiseled body

Hey guys can someone please recommend to me a workout that will help me shed fat and achieve a lean but chiseled look. I have been trying to research and so far I gather I should be having 4 low calorie meals a day and doing cardio for longer lengths of time. does this sound about right.

I have some weights at home so I can fit in my weight training as much as I need to, but I'm unsure how many days of the week I should be lifting weights and what sort of weight training I should be doing.

I have an exercise bike and treadmill so I can use that for my cardio, but how much should I be doing. any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm totally new to this and wanna train correctly. Thank you

DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    connersdad19 was my old name

Blog about my weight loss journey:
    http://myjourneytothemilitary.blogspot.com/

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The lean chiseled look is going to come from good muscle development coupled with low body fat. My body fat has always been naturally low so for me, the lean chiseled look came naturally, most people will have to work hard at it but it can be achieved. Ive always preferred the looks of a smaller, lean, chiseled body over a bigger, bulkier, less chiseled one.

scanlantc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chunki View Post
    Hey guys can someone please recommend to me a workout that will help me shed fat and achieve a lean but chiseled look. I have been trying to research and so far I gather I should be having 4 low calorie meals a day and doing cardio for longer lengths of time. does this sound about right.

I have some weights at home so I can fit in my weight training as much as I need to, but I'm unsure how many days of the week I should be lifting weights and what sort of weight training I should be doing.

I have an exercise bike and treadmill so I can use that for my cardio, but how much should I be doing. any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm totally new to this and wanna train correctly. Thank you
    Low cal meals isnt the right way to go about it, and neither is loading up on cardio. Lifting burns way more calories than cardio, dont get me wrong cardio is important but for what you're looking to do you need to lift, get the right amount of protein and amino acids. The best thing to do is to warm up by jumping rope or jumping jacks, things that are high intensity, warm up for 15 minutes, find a lifting routine ( i can help you) do that days lift at a high pace and intensity, low rest times in between sets and reps. Do your best to superset things because it keeps your heart rate up and burns calories at a higher rate. after your done lifting jump on your treadmill for 20 minutes doing 1 1/2 minutes at a pace that is uncomfortable to mantain, then 2 minutes at a brisk walk, back and forth, this tricks the heart sending way more blood through your veins and burning way more calories