AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10)

aussie traveling to bali, questions,

anybody been to bali recently, i cant find any information on supplement stores there, and also the availaiblty of aas or ph's.
    any info would be awesome!!

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AusWest View Post
    anybody been to bali recently, i cant find any information on supplement stores there, and also the availaiblty of aas or ph's.
    any info would be awesome!!
    There is a pretty good gym in Kerobokan named Hammerheads. You can purchase a daily guest pass for a couple bucks. there are lots of other gyms in big hotels or clubs you can access monthly or by being a guest at the hotel. My guess, you could get in if you eat lunch there.

Supps are hard to come by, although I have seen M1T for sale at hammerheads. There may be a GNC on the island by now but I am not sure. Prices are through the roof but that is probably comparable to Oz anyway.

Laws have not caught up with PH/PS as far as I know. You an also go to a aging/ health center on the main road to the airport and get test cream for your low test levels so long as you promise them they are low you can get a script from the doctor.
    **************M*********
    World > Laltoios[80:89] > WineSkillz

AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusWest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by morgansd12 View Post
    There is a pretty good gym in Kerobokan named Hammerheads. You can purchase a daily guest pass for a couple bucks. there are lots of other gyms in big hotels or clubs you can access monthly or by being a guest at the hotel. My guess, you could get in if you eat lunch there.

Supps are hard to come by, although I have seen M1T for sale at hammerheads. There may be a GNC on the island by now but I am not sure. Prices are through the roof but that is probably comparable to Oz anyway.

Laws have not caught up with PH/PS as far as I know. You an also go to a aging/ health center on the main road to the airport and get test cream for your low test levels so long as you promise them they are low you can get a script from the doctor.
    Perfect, thanks alot for all the info bud !!!
    take care