Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Who Has the Best Teen Transformation

If they dont come from the Teen Transformation of the Week, attach pictures.

Pretty straightforward, who do you guys think has the best physique, when compared to their before pics. and why.

For me, I would have to say Vidoje Milahjovic (hope I spelled that right). I mean thatdude is ****in huge! 228 lbs., and low body-fat. Plus, he has a pretty similar approach as I do. Dont stick to a strick diet, just avoid foods that are overtly bad for you, get adequate protein and focus more on muscle contraction and form over weight.

He's proof that all these dumbsh*ts on this site who piss and moan about "too high volume" or "not enough weight" or "oh, im overtraining" are just pansies. He uses a 2-day split, 6-on, 1-off and high volume. And hes enormous. So take that *******s.

YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungMula has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    different things work for different people.

but he has insane genetics.

thread needs pics (no homo)

tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tylersexsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not everything works for everyone. overtraining can happen [but not as often as everyone on this site bitches about]

really, as long as you eat enough and get enough sleep, you could train every day. but 99% of the kids in this section dont understand how much they need to eat and sleep. also, they never deload. deloading is SOOOOOOOOOOOO important to avoid injury and overtaxing your CNS.

my vote goes to babyslayer though....

i just saw his profile pic... hes 20 and has abs at 300lbs..... and he was ~200lbs in his earliest progress pics
    buy a bracelet from my GF (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139042113&p=768851243#post768851243

"misc wrestling crew"
    ✯✯✯ №R✯℃αL Misc Crew ✯✯✯
    ACT certified Personal Trainer

Registered User LightWeightBulk's Avatar
    LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) LightWeightBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tylersexsmith View Post
    not everything works for everyone. overtraining can happen [but not as often as everyone on this site bitches about]

really, as long as you eat enough and get enough sleep, you could train every day. but 99% of the kids in this section dont understand how much they need to eat and sleep. also, they never deload. deloading is SOOOOOOOOOOOO important to avoid injury and overtaxing your CNS.

my vote goes to babyslayer though....

i just saw his profile pic... hes 20 and has abs at 300lbs..... and he was ~200lbs in his earliest progress pics
    BabySlayer is doing pretty good, if that man cuts he will be insane looking!

Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saurion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah, my bad-- I forgot to mention the genetics. I meant that people think that NO ONE can grow but like you guys said, it depends.

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LightWeightBulk View Post
    BabySlayer is doing pretty good, if that man cuts he will be insane looking!
    hes already pretty insane looking.

and natty with a massive bone structure AND 6'3

dudes got it all.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.