Closed Thread
    kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Drain problem in the shower (personal)

Alright it may seem like i'm trying to be funny here but i'm not it's true. I shave my entire body in the shower and all the hair goes down the drain. It gets to be a problem when i wait like 4 weeks and shave my chest and legs. The hair gets clumped and gets stuck going down sometimes so i have to move it around until it finally goes down. Now, i also masterbate in the shower quite frequently and I let everything go down the drain. The water has been having a problem going down the past week and I poured some drano down there but it didn't work. So my question is, what if the drain gets bad enough that a plumber has to come over? He's going to find out the problem when he sticks his hand in some pipe only to find a big ball of hair semen mixed together thats blocking the drain. And my parents will then find out what really goes on in the shower...

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol......awesome.

I bet the cum has probably been washed away though....unless it really clung to the hair wad down there
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheChamp316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kibslib
    Alright it may seem like i'm trying to be funny here but i'm not it's true. I shave my entire body in the shower and all the hair goes down the drain. It gets to be a problem when i wait like 4 weeks and shave my chest and legs. The hair gets clumped and gets stuck going down sometimes so i have to move it around until it finally goes down. Now, i also masterbate in the shower quite frequently and I let everything go down the drain. The water has been having a problem going down the past week and I poured some drano down there but it didn't work. So my question is, what if the drain gets bad enough that a plumber has to come over? He's going to find out the problem when he sticks his hand in some pipe only to find a big ball of hair semen mixed together thats blocking the drain. And my parents will then find out what really goes on in the shower...
    well....it sucks to be you......

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    kill yourself now to spare your family the embarassment

blame it on the kid they rent your room out to after ur dead

kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by midweststunna

lol

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know if your serious, but if you are you can buy a drain strainer in most stores. There inexpensive and stop hair from going down the drain
    Attached Images
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by midweststunna

"No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable."

Marquis De Sade

Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MyopicRequiem
    Sick bastard! That made me laugh...reps.
    Actual phone conversation I had with my girlfriend recently:

ME: Whatcha doin'?
    HER: Abusing my pussy.
    ME: WHAT!?!?
    HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.
    HER: Idiot.
    ME: Ya think?

Scandinavian Strength Haider254's Avatar
    Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get the plunger on it and just pump it. Make sure you cover the overflow hole with something and make it air tightish. In the UK they used to have these pressurised things that would be like a aerosol plunger. Have a look for something like that.
    " 'Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag.'
    'Really? I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K-Mart and ****.'
    'He died in the Korean War.'
    'Wow, what a coincidence. Mine was made in Korea.'
    No one – and I repeat, no one – has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the ****in' flag, see. That's freedom."

- Bill Hicks
    1961-1994

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just clean it out they make a little drain cleaning thingy you can get one at a home depot really cheep. It looks like a two sided agressive saw,,

LOL at the kill yourself info

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Okay, I'm going off the assumption that you actually are serious... And if not, maybe this post will help other people...

I live in an old house that was bodged together in 1929... I've replaced 75% of all the original plumbing... (Including digging a new septic system pretty much by hand!) And in the process I've learned a lot about clearing clogs...

First off... Yes a snake will work 90% of the time... Get the kind that you can attach to a power drill, and tighten the chuck down TIGHT!
    However using a snake is gross as hell, because you have to pull the bastard back out again!

Using liquid plumber, and Drain-o is a waste of your money, waste of your time, and 80% of the time it is futile...

After several years of having multitudes of problems, I then found The Holy Grain of Drain cleaners...

Just walk into a big time hardware store (Not a Mon & Pop place) Go to the plumbing section and say "I have a terrible Clog... I'm looking for the toughest industrial strength Sulferic acid you have... I mean the stuff that comes in a black jug, wrapped in plastic with Warnings that if you spill it you might kill an entire acre of rain forest."
    (You have to talk really over the top, or they'll just take you to the Draino)

They'll give you this Bad-ass Sulferic Acid...
    It costs $7.99 for a Liter at my store... It comes in either a black or white jug, which is also again wrapped in a sealed plastic bag.

Take it home... Make sure the particular drain has an empty basin. Meaning no water standing in the bathtub, and no water in the top couple of inches in the pipe... Such as to the gooseneck...

Take some wet newspaper and keep it handy...

Pour 1/4-1/3 of the bottle in the drain making sure that it does come up to "Drain Hole Level." Immediately after pouring it in, close off the drain with a lot of wet newspaper...

Give it 30-45 minutes... Make sure the room is ventilated...

Remove the newspaper, and run COLD water down the drain for the first few minutes... Followed by HOT water. DO NOT DO THAT IN REVERSE, you will get Acidic steam!

This stuff is probably under-estimating what it can do on it's warning label...

*Anedotal Story*

First time my buddy and I "Discovered" it, we had been working on a horrendous clog... We had taken apart all the pipes from the gooseneck to the main jack that goes outside, and snaked to no avail...

When he went to pour it into my kitchen sink, he realized too late that he had not re-connected the gooseneck, the Acid poured out, and splashed all over his pants and leather shoes... Some of it drained down an vent, and splashed down onto my washing machine directly below us in the basment...

The acid ate the tops off of his leather leather shoes, and his pants looked like he'd taken a blast from a 12 guage... Meanwhile, it ATE THE ****ING KNOBS OFF OF MY WASHING MACHINE!

If this stuff doesn't get the Clog out... **** it... It's time to move, or hope the rapture comes and Jesus has a monkey wrench on him!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And my mom always wonders why the drain gets clogged...

Hell, I don't even shave in the shower it's just nut hair
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Originally Posted by Nainoa
    Okay, I'm going off the assumption that you actually are serious... And if not, maybe this post will help other people...

I live in an old house that was bodged together in 1929... I've replaced 75% of all the original plumbing... (Including digging a new septic system pretty much by hand!) And in the process I've learned a lot about clearing clogs...

First off... Yes a snake will work 90% of the time... Get the kind that you can attach to a power drill, and tighten the chuck down TIGHT!
    However using a snake is gross as hell, because you have to pull the bastard back out again!

Using liquid plumber, and Drain-o is a waste of your money, waste of your time, and 80% of the time it is futile...

After several years of having multitudes of problems, I then found The Holy Grain of Drain cleaners...

Just walk into a big time hardware store (Not a Mon & Pop place) Go to the plumbing section and say "I have a terrible Clog... I'm looking for the toughest industrial strength Sulferic acid you have... I mean the stuff that comes in a black jug, wrapped in plastic with Warnings that if you spill it you might kill an entire acre of rain forest."
    (You have to talk really over the top, or they'll just take you to the Draino)

They'll give you this Bad-ass Sulferic Acid...
    It costs $7.99 for a Liter at my store... It comes in either a black or white jug, which is also again wrapped in a sealed plastic bag.

Take it home... Make sure the particular drain has an empty basin. Meaning no water standing in the bathtub, and no water in the top couple of inches in the pipe... Such as to the gooseneck...

Take some wet newspaper and keep it handy...

Pour 1/4-1/3 of the bottle in the drain making sure that it does come up to "Drain Hole Level." Immediately after pouring it in, close off the drain with a lot of wet newspaper...

Remove the newspaper, and run COLD water down the drain for the first few minutes... Followed by HOT water. DO NOT DO THAT IN REVERSE, you will get Acidic steam!

This stuff is probably under-estimating what it can do on it's warning label...

*Anedotal Story*

First time my buddy and I "Discovered" it, we had been working on a horrendous clog... We had taken apart all the pipes from the gooseneck to the main jack that goes outside, and snaked to no avail...

When he went to pour it into my kitchen sink, he realized too late that he had not re-connected the gooseneck, the Acid poured out, and splashed all over his pants and leather shoes... Some of it drained down an vent, and splashed down onto my washing machine directly below us in the basment...

The acid ate the tops off of his leather leather shoes, and his pants looked like he'd taken a blast from a 12 guage... Meanwhile, it ATE THE ****ING KNOBS OFF OF MY WASHING MACHINE!

If this stuff doesn't get the Clog out... **** it... It's time to move, or hope the rapture comes and Jesus has a monkey wrench on him!
    dam dude That is some serious stuff. I would like to do it except i don't want to lose a finger in the process or accidently inhale too much and die. Any other ideas?

Terror of Tiny Town EngineThatCould's Avatar
    EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Haider254
    get the plunger on it and just pump it. Make sure you cover the overflow hole with something and make it air tightish. In the UK they used to have these pressurised things that would be like a aerosol plunger. Have a look for something like that.
    Bad advice......who knows what this guy would do with a plunger......

A man hasn't truly lived until he's held a stepladder steady for a naked woman.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa
    He isnt kidding about ventilating. My landlord used that **** on my bathtub once and i swear it smelled like 50 bodybuilders farting their asses off after eating 100 rotten eggs a piece. We opened all the doors and windows to the house and EVACUATED the motherfukker for 6 hours. I recommend that if you want to keep it a secret from your parents, do it when they will be gone for a long time.

Peace

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    dam dude That is some serious stuff. I would like to do it except i don't want to lose a finger in the process or accidently inhale too much and die. Any other ideas?

It's not that dangerous... Well the inhilation is... But that's why you cover the drain with Wet Newspaper, and run cold water down it... If you do spill some, on a hard surface, simply dump a bunch of baking soda on it, and it will neutralize...

It's something that you have to take seriously, just like a power tool or a gun... But people still use powertools and guns...

As far as solutions to a clogged drain goes, it's BY FAR the least troublesome and Least Messy... AND cheaper than a plumber...

To ventilate... Open a window, turn on Bathroom fan if you have it...

The Cold water you run later will take the "Rotten Egg" smell down the pipe... So you'll just be left with the latent smell... If anyone asks, and you want to cover it up, just grab your gut moan a little and say "Yeah I don't know what I ate, but I've got the mother of all gut aches!"
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmmm, the solution seems to be that you should become a heterosexual and stop shaving your entire body

Scandinavian Strength Haider254's Avatar
    Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haider254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EngineThatCould
    Bad advice......who knows what this guy would do with a plunger......

LOL, he's probably use the wrong end on the wrong hole and use that pumping action I was speaking of.
    " 'Hey buddy, my daddy died for that flag.'
    'Really? I bought mine. Yeah, they sell them at K-Mart and ****.'
    'He died in the Korean War.'
    'Wow, what a coincidence. Mine was made in Korea.'
    No one – and I repeat, no one – has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the ****in' flag, see. That's freedom."

- Bill Hicks
    1961-1994

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahahahaha, I have never laughed out loud that hard after reading a post, until now.

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NextBestThing
    And my mom always wonders why the drain gets clogged...

Hell, I don't even shave in the shower it's just nut hair

insert insulting banable comment here _________________

SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlammaJamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nainoa, it seems like doing that would eventually corrode the pipes. Piping is copper, right? Sulfuric acid and copper would react to make copper sulfate. I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm just curious.

Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood
    hmmm, the solution seems to be that you should become a heterosexual and stop shaving your entire body
    So last time i checked, that would make every professional bodybuilder gay . Get a life.

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So last time i checked, that would make every professional bodybuilder gay . Get a life.

you are correct, but it doesnt sound like this kid who lives with his folks is a pro bodybuilder. i was just crackin a joke

you really dont see anything feminine about shaving your entore body? unless you are a pro swimmer or pro bodybuilder it seems a bit, uh, fem.

Originally Posted by SlammaJamma
    Nainoa, it seems like doing that would eventually corrode the pipes. Piping is copper, right? Sulfuric acid and copper would react to make copper sulfate. I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm just curious.
    I've used the stuff 10-12 times, never had a problem with any of my metal pipes... Heck even when the drains are all running clear, I still give it a little every 6 months...

Copper piping is some pretty old stuff to have in a house... (I had some Lead pipes in one section) A little over a year ago I went down and changed all the pipes from the kitchen sink into the main sewage jack into PVC... Most "Modern Houses" are going to be PVC...

But you make a good point... Just ask the guy at the plumbing department if it's safe for your kind of pipes...

My guess is that while the acid is retardo strong for drain clog-type material, that it isn't strong enough to make a dent in the metal pipes for the relatively short time it would actually be in contact...
    (I've had this stuff clear out a drain in under 5 minutes before!)

But bottomline... It's the only thing I've found in all my horrendous plumbing escapades that will work 100% of the time...

And if your pipes are so corroded that it somehow eats through them... Then the pipe was about to burst as it was anyway!
    6'4"

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood
    you are correct, but it doesnt sound like this kid who lives with his folks is a pro bodybuilder. i was just crackin a joke

you really dont see anything feminine about shaving your entore body? unless you are a pro swimmer or pro bodybuilder it seems a bit, uh, fem.

No, not at all. What would you do if body hair was blocking the muscle definition youve been working so hard for?

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Use drano..then pour hot water after=amazing.