Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I was 13 me and my bro were looking for a spot to light up some fireworks. We passed by apartments and climbed on top of a roof to finally get to a ditch. My bro decided to light one of the fireworks near the water and all of a sudden something spooked him and he ran. I went near it and it looked like the bones of someone's arm. I don't know why but for some reason I kept on thinking that someone got murdered and I never went back there again after seeing that.
    (ツ)

Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shadowwalker021 View Post
    wow this thread is still going on? i just searched my posts in here and i'm surprised i forgot to include this story..

it happened about a year ago. about a week before the incident i had gotten a driving related ticket, and i was going to fight it because i thought that the speed signs weren't clearly visible from the road while driving. so my idea was to set up a video in my car so that it'd capture the road while i drove down the street. fast forward to the incident:

i drive down to my place of work at around 5:00 a.m. since i got the ticket when it was dark (i wanted to recreate the scenario). i park and the lot is completely empty. not a soul around. it's also raining at the time so i go into the building and do a few things for about 30 minutes. then i lock up and go back to the car. the parking lot is still completely vacant and it's still raining.

so i'm in my car and i turn on my laptop and start recording video (because i didn't have any other form of camcorder). then i point the camera towards the dashboard so that it was shooting the sidewalk and buildings; i was trying to set the camera onto the dashboard so i wouldn't have to hold it as i drove.. after about 30 seconds i give up and decide just to hold the laptop.

when i got home and looked at the footage that the camera picked up when it was pointed towards the sidewalk and buildings though... i noticed something strange, so i replayed it again watching carefully and i saw something that made the hair on my neck stand up straight. there was something that was captured on the video that i didn't notice when i was there.

here's the video footage:

and here's what you should see:
    http://i28.tinypic.com/rwkxlk.jpg
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3076/yayhw.png

here's the thread i made about it a year ago. misc detectives figured out was it was by the end.
    so it was just a door? lol
    Last edited by Clockwork123; 09-17-2011 at 05:52 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FinalPlague View Post
    Was probably trail magic
    - Basically really nice people that like to help out hikers will bring food and supplies at shelters and places

Scary story that didn't happen to me but happened to one my friends, i dont remember all the details but basically my friend and some of his friends were out in the middle of nowhere (i dont remember what they were doing) and my friend gets separated and sees a tall black figure running at him so he starts sprinting, and my friend isn't slow he ran a 4:35 mile in HS and this is when it happened, and the thing was closing the gap like it was nothing, so my friend kinda juked him and dove into some bushes or something to hide. He still can't explain what the fuk happened.

SRS story, gives me goose bumps thinking about it
    Prolly Usain Bolt?

PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sublime88 View Post
    When i was 13 back in 2006 i went on a trip with my family to the philippines. we were at this hotel/resort in a very nice part of the island. near the hotels was this giant suburban neighborhood and all kinds of ****, even a friggin army base. Anyway me and my cousins rented a golf cart from the front desk at like 2 in the morning and decided to go driving around the little island/resort and check out the neighborhood and surrounding area. we are driving down this long street in the neighborhood and we heard a loud bump on the hood of the cart, someone threw a goddam grapefruit at us. we look up the hill on the side of the road and see another grapefruit launched at us, and we haul ass goin like 25 lol. we end up at that base and we talk to the security guard outside of the place and he told us that alot of muggers hang out on the road and they were probably just fukin with us. fun night though, just being in a country thousands of miles away from home, ridin dirty in a golf cart on a kick ass tropical island.
    Prolly Kai Greene?

SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back when I was like 8 or 9 we had two rabbits that someone left on the side of the road to e adopted. We took them and kept them.
    So first thing I'd do when I got home was to go and check up on them.
    One day get home from school to see them, I find one rabbit missing and another with a large piece of wood across his chest almost as if to pin him down and his throat slit.
    Someone had slit our rabbits throat during the night in our backyard!
    So ****ing creepy, to this day we don't know who it was...
    Someone suggested cats but a cat couldn't move that piece of wood
    Currently cutting to acquire an aesthetic avi in order to be the recipient of a sexually suggestive PM from SexualDeviant.

My workout log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154118501&pagenumber=

Manlet trying to go super saiyan Vegeta mode

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When i was like 10 me and my cousin were at my auntys house and there was this really old doll there, its eyes just started blinking really, really quickly by itself and it was looking straight at us. we fukking ran out of there fast as we could

Originally Posted by SMASHgym View Post
    Back when I was like 8 or 9 we had two rabbits that someone left on the side of the road to e adopted. We took them and kept them.
    So first thing I'd do when I got home was to go and check up on them.
    One day get home from school to see them, I find one rabbit missing and another with a large piece of wood across his chest almost as if to pin him down and his throat slit.
    Someone had slit our rabbits throat during the night in our backyard!
    So ****ing creepy, to this day we don't know who it was...
    Someone suggested cats but a cat couldn't move that piece of wood
    if i was 8 years old and saw that sh!t my mind would be fcuked.
    ive seen a dead cat suffocated by a plastic bag tied to a poll once, i don't get why sick phuks do that sh!t

Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kair0s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Used to dream about being in kindergarden and chilling eating my breakfast before all the other kids arrived. Lady comes in screaming with busted lip and runs to other kindergarden workers who run out of the room. I followed them to the workers break room to see some crazy ass man yelling and swearing, one of the workers goes to enter the break room to confront him and he slams the door on their arm breaking it. Cops turn up baton him down and take him away.

Brought this up with my parents one night at dinner cause kept dreaming about it...turns out it all happened. Some crazy guy escaped from police custody hid in my kindy when I was 4. Punched one of the ladies in the face snapped anothers arm in the door etc...thank you workers for letting em see all this and it becoming my earliest memory.

cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep in mind I am typing this on my phone

I live in MA so plenty of "haunted" sites

We used to drive down this local road called Dudley Road. They is a "haunted" nunnery/insane asylum on this road, a couple older houses, a couple million dollar plus houses. Basically its in the middle of nowhere(no lights, one lane road in need of repair on the side with the older houses/nunnery.

Here is a description of this road from some "haunting" site --

Dudley roadthere is an abandoned insane asylum back in the woods. You can hear screams and chains while walking down the path. Reports of being followed home & haunted by these spirits. November 2003 Update: The story behind Dudley Rd is that there was a Nunnery on the Rd and 3 Nuns were hung for practicing witch craft. And you can now see them haunting the Rd. There is a house that was built on the Rd where the witches were hung and had to be abandoned months later because the house began to sink. The house is still there and in oddly in the ground up to the second floor windows. Every year it sinks a little more.

One day we were driving down the road, keep in mind its dark as ****, one small lane, deep in the woods, and in bad repair so you can only go like 5mph. We look out the window to the right and see pairs of glowing red eyes in the bushes, about 10 pairs. So we speed up to about 30mph the car is bottoming out and slamming against the pavement so we had to slow back down. Once we slow drown we hear scraping on the passenger side of the car.. We speed up and gtfo .

We get home and the next day there was deep scratches high up just below the windows down the whole passenger side of the car. Fender to rear bumper

Ive driven down the road since plenty of times with no issues

Picture of the better conditioned part of the road

Last edited by cdnine; 09-17-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Web27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joffy192 View Post
    I have posted this before
    Cliffs at bottom

Here's a story that happened to me when I was at my friend's house and we were like 13.

My friend Aaron lived in this huge house with like 3 bedrooms upstairs, a full basement with pool table, fenced in backyard with inground pool, and a huge master bedroom downstairs. House also had a security alarm. So, Aaron's dad and step-mom left every Friday night to go to the lake (2 hrs away) and they would come home on Sunday. On weekends that Aaron didn't go with them, he stayed home and had me and some more of our friends come over and stay with him. One weekend, it was just me and Aaron there. We stayed outside in the pool til it started getting dark, and then we went in and headed downstairs to the basement to play pool. while we were down there, we thot we heard a noise upstairs, but we didn't worry about it cuz there was nobody else there and the alarm was on. When we got done shooting pool, we headed upstairs to Aaron's stepbrother Dustin's old room to play his Playstation that he had left there when he moved out. When we walked into the room, there was a pair of Dustin's old shoes and some other stuff hanging out from under the bed. Aaron took his foot and shoved it all back under there, and when he did he said "Dustin shoulda took some more of his stuff with him, there's so much stuff under the bed that i couldn't hardly get that stuff under there." or something to that effect. whatever, we didn't look under the bed, we were just wanting to play some Playstation. Fast forward like 20 min. later and this time we knew we heard a noise. We were laying on the bed (no homo), so we got up and walked out into the upstairs hallway and down to the staircase to look. When we got to the staircase this crazy looking guy (prolly mid 40s) with torn up clothes and a wild brown and gray beard comes running out of the room that we were just in and runs between us, down the stairs, thru the front door, and out into the street. The alarm is blaring from him opening the door without the code, and we have both shat brix. Aaron called the cops and they picked the guy up about 30 mins later a few streets over. he was homeless and he told the cops that he had snuck into Aaron's house while his stepmom was outside about 4 days earlier. When the cops searched the house, they found where he had been living in the attic. He had been coming down at night and stealing food and stuff from the kitchen. Aaron's dad came back from the lake that night and my parents came and got me. We never got to stay there alone for the weekend again lol.

Cliffs:
    -staying at friends house
    -his parents are gone to lake all weekend
    -man under bed beneath us
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix

Lol what a cheeky kunt
    -Always Pick #4 Crew-
    -Gravedigger Crew-

My life is potatoes.

cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another story is we were ridding our bikes in the woods at right. To get to where we were going it was a 25 minute ride in the woods or a 45 minute ride on the street.

We ride by a small cabin. Stop to investigate. There is a "waterfall" behind it so its kind of loud. Well we are looking around trying to get in somehow since its all boarded up.

I noticed a fire that is still glowing/smoldering, then out of nowhere a man wearing torn, dirty clothing runs towards us, yelling in English but making no sense. We run to the bikes, start taking off and he pushes my friend off his bike, my friend gets up and we ride off with the guy following us until we lost him

Picture of the cabin ... Amazing what you can find in google images these days

Last edited by cdnine; 09-17-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris Partlow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rwcaviar89 View Post
    It was freshmen year of college. I lived in dorms where it used to be an army base, supposedly a lot of people died there
    The dorms directly next to ours were closed down apparently for being too haunted.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say your college didn't close that building because it was "haunted"
    Brothers of Metal

6'2", 198lbs

Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thread creepin me the phuck out, brb not gonna sleep untill the sun rises LULZ
    Modnegged twice and still green, umad?

I barbell curl more than I press.

Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my fav thread of all time. i posted in this almost a year ago when this thread first started. this sh!t deserves a bump
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Atlanta Hawks
    Florida Gators
    Chelsea

On a quest for 1k reps

RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RealSrsNow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh crap, is this the thread ith the kid who went into the woods, found scary house, left house, looked back and there was a guy looking out at them. They proved it with Google map pics, other miscs wanted to go and check it out.

RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10) RespondPlease is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is not really something I found but really shat brix at the time.

A few years back wen I was 18 or 19 I was staying at my families for Christmas and I was staying in a sleep-out attached to the garage. The house was just outside of town at the top of a valley with a road leading down into the valley then further south. One night at between 1am and 2am I heard a really loud car speed past out house then down the valley, which isn't too uncommon. I then heard the car stop in the valley (I couldn't see anything because theres a large hedge separating the house from the road and there are no streetlights so everything was pitch black but noise travels really well through the valley). I then hear a car door open and then some shouting but couldn't make anything out. Then I hear, what sounds to me, a man beating a woman so hard that with each strike he shouts out and I can hear her screaming, at which point I begin to **** brix hard. I hear a car door slam and then the car speed away but I can still hear the girl sobbing and then she begins walking up the hill towards out house still sobbing, at this point I decide I better go look for her. As i'm getting into the car I can still hear her sobbing now basically at the end of my driveway so I go to see if she's ok but no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find her anywhere. I drove around for about half an hour trying to find her, stopping occasionally and listening and sometimes I could hear her sobs in the distance but I could never pinpoint where they were coming from because of the echo in the valley. I ended up giving up and going back home. I think the only place she could have gone was into a small patch of woods near my house. I kept an eye on the news the next couple of days but nothing came up.

Feel kind of bad now for not going into the woods and looking but back then I was pretty beta and was terrified as phuck.
    I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

Please Respond.

natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heard about rumors of dogfights in this abandoned farm. when we went there, we climbed up this sketchy ladder and saw 5 or so empty kennel things. dont know if it was just a makeshift animal shelter or a dog fighting ring.

also, i used to hangout on these rocks by a swamp/cesspool, and there were these trees we explored while bored. had an old ripped up mattress, good bike frame(no tires), shopping cart, and some clothes. stole the bike frame and got the hell out of there lol
    *Denver Broncos* *Anaheim Angels* *Colorado Avalanche*

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000) BustaHyman is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump for epic

Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by lod254 View Post
    well I was about 14 and my friends and I were chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys, they were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scaredAnd said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticketI put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad,Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glassIs this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright!I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Liscense plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homie smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
    That was rather humorous (srs)

lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    16 there was tgis old house we would all use to blaze, smoke cigs, and goof off in. No one hung upstairs though cause was creepy, just the basement. Went upstairs once, all electric and water still worked, prob squatters.

Anyways opened drawer found 1984 air france pilot schedules (in 2003), went upstairs and got really freaky feeling in one room like sounds stopped, watched etc. Was some yellow under paint near upstairs crawl space, chipped away and foud "crime scene do not cross" tape that wouldve made an x ovet crawl space door.

We all slowly walked away standing realllly close together and never went back.
    Pending divorce brah
    Liberal, rooting tooting gun shooting sjw

Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cold187um has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wroaten View Post
    my and my cousin used to explore the woods and surrounding of my grandmas when we were little, in mississippi.
    we'd find and get into all kinds of shyt we werent supposed to.

an abandoned cotton gin, down the street we used to visit every year because it was a junk yard as well. explore, play around in the junk, tear shyt up.. one year it was fenced off and most of the junk was hauled out.
    we broke in to explore inside the abandoned gin.. it wasnt abandoned. it had stolen cars and stolen merchandise in it. stacks of video game systems littered the place.
    someone caught us, we ran and escaped, scared the fuk out of us. after retreating to our grandmas house, someone later came up and told her about us breaking in and warned her they'd call the cops. we shat bricks and didnt pepper our angus'.

another exploration deep in the woods we found a little wooden huthouse or something.. it was so fukin weird just out in the middle of nowhere, no tracks, no roads to it..
    inside we found jugs of vaseline, dirty magazines, condoms, it was groce. looked like someone was going out there and fapping or fuking, but all the stuff inside seemed so recent like it had been inhabited recently.
    groced us out, and kinda freaked us out.. we just infiltrated some poor guys jerk off fort. we left lol'ing but kinda creeped out.

she also lives directly next to a huge bricked in graveyard. so you know dam well we used to dare and explore at night.
    talk about some creepy times, we'd go in after the gate was locked and try to conjure up demons and ghosts. many a night we shat bricks and got lost, one night someone drove through in a hearse with their lights off AFTER the gate was locked. we pretty much were scarred for life.

this was all pre-teens years, good times, i wish we could do it all over again.
    i'd give me left testicle to go back.

pepper our angus

pepper

PEPPER

Back when I was about 14 yrs old, me and my buddy got out in the night on weekends to just walk around and do sh*t or sometimes spray graffiti and stuff. One time we walked by some houses near where we lived and as we came by a garage door I heard some weird noise, like humming bees and about every ten seconds a high pitched shriek like a bird makes. Just really really weird. So we stand there and he says "Nah, man that's nothing." But I just had that feeling that somethings not right. After listening for about 2 minutes I thought "**** it" and threw a stone against the garage door. Now here comes the creepy stuff.

ALL the noises suddenly stopped, then it sounded like a man jumps or falls on the floor and then there was a noise like a leg dragging over the floor. We ran as fast as we could and just before we reached the corner of the street, we heard the garage door open and I looked back and saw the light shine through the gap, but just kept running. We ran and ran and shat brix. When we stopped running a few hundred meters later, a motorcycle came out the exact same street we saw the garage door and came right at us...But it just passed by and we went home sucking each others dikks(not srs). Actually we went home, but there was no sexual contact between us.

WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50) WheresMyTuna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    ive seen a dead cat suffocated by a plastic bag tied to a poll once, i don't get why sick phuks do that sh!t
    In high school one of my friends stole a dead cat from the biology lab, and stuffed it in my locker. I found it there after school, I just threw it on the ground and walked away, so pissed. Everyone around me was like "Wait Wut?" People probably thought I was a freak who killed cats and kept them in my locker, feelscreepyman.

V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V8 Muscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bamp

ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ThaifooN90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on last thread

Edit: nvmnd
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok so I was about 11 or 12 years old and I went on a camping trip with my summer camp. After a while being there and exploring the vast woods near our campsite, we found a broken down bridge over a creek. I was with a group of about 10 of my really close friends, so a pretty big group, and half of us decided to go across and past the bridge to see what was back there. The other half was scared ****less to cross the bridge because it was falling apart and had huge gaps and holes in it. After about 5 minutes of convincing, we got every one to cross it. Once we all reached the other side, we heard an engine start and then something explode further on in the woods. Being curious young 11 yr olds, we all went to investigate further. After about 2 minutes of walking, we found a hut and next to the hut was a huge freaking cave. First we looked in the hut and it was empty except for some weed and weird voodoo doll ****. Then we went in the cave and 100% SRS, we saw about about 20 assorted guns and a ton of suit cases full of cash(we assumed). We jetted the fuk outta there.

Later on during the camping trip, me and my friend Travis went to go exploring in the woods again and we took the same route but instead of crossing the old bridge, we went under it into the creek to maybe catch some crawdads or a turtle. We waded through the knee deep water for about 50 yards and then we heard ppl talking from above in the same direction as the cave and hut. We went to hide behind the bushes on the shore of the creek and about 1 minute later, 2 black dudes started crossing the bridge each holding a hand gun and a 100% SRS a bag of dildos. They were literally 50 yards away and right above us. We literally **** ourselves and couldnt move. They didnt see us and just kept walking on the trail. After about 5 more minutes we finally moved and ran the fuk back to the camp site.

purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) purebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when I was younger I was laying in bed at night trying to fall asleep but I couldn't, had a weird feeling in my chest, didn't understand what it was but I just laid and stared at my wall/ceiling. I drifted off to sleep eventually, but only for like 10 minutes because I kept hearing the creaking of my brothers rocking chair (He was a baby so I figured my mom was feeding him or something) I slowly lift myself up from my lay down position and prop my back up against the headstand of my bed and see a white powdery figured girl in an olden style dress from like the pioneer days rocking my baby brother and looking at me, i rubbed my eyes and was like 'wtf' the ghost stop rocking and put 1 had up in the SHHH form. I shat bricks and ran to my mom and dads room, where my dad was asleep and my mom was ironing clothes.. I told them what was going on and my mom went there and my brother was in his crib and nothing unusual was happening. So freaking scared, apparently there was a train track that ran through my waterfall (we had like a 60-70foot waterfall in our backyard) and it collapsed as a passenger train went over it many years ago, maybe that was the ghost. idk. (SRS)

Another time, this year, I went to sleep and had a dream where I was asleep on my grandmas couch and had my friend over for some reason. My friend in my dream started shaking me violently to wake up, I heard slamming and slamming (In my dream and in real life, it was weird cant explain) on a door, then a whisper "PUREBRO WAKE UP" I felt the moisture from the whisper on my neck/face in real life. I woke up from the dream with the bangs still ringing in my ears and I saw a shadow figure lurking from my closet doors to my bed hovering over me, my whole body went into a deep deep cold and there was no blankets on me, I couldnt move, i tried yelling for help but it came out like mfudaaaarhhg. i reached my tv remote and turned on my tv and never went back to sleep for that night or the next.

both stories are (srs)

bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigpoppav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    back when I was in grade 7 or 8 me and a couple of my friends decided to check out this big cement bunker that I heard all this crazy **** about ,its like 8:00 pm the suns just about to go down and we get there, id say its about 20ft long by 10ft wide its half buried under ground and the other half is surrounded by a 15ft drop and the only way into it is a 4x4 hole on the top. So were standing on top of this thing around the hole im on the side with the huge drop behind it the 2 guys I was with were on the other side. Were there for a good 10 minutes arguing over who should go in the hole, so we decide to play rock paper scissors for it and of course I lose, Im standing there convincing myself to go in so I start by sticking one foot in then pulling it out real quick just to get psyched out that theirs nothing in there. so im like half crouched in front of this hole getting ready to go in when all of a sudden this completely butt ass ****ing naked bum covered in dirt with some shaggy grey hair and big grey beard crawls up to the whole out of nowhere and sticks his body half out and just starts screaming! so i jump back and start screaming my two friends just book it there gone in about .023453 seconds while im just standing there waving my arms in the air screaming like an idiot for what felt like forever I cant run in the other direction because of the drop behind me so I do the old fake right then run left past this old bastard and book it through the trees to the exit met back up with my friends eventually and never went back

Bumpedibump

Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clockwork123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by purebro View Post
    when I was younger I was laying in bed at night trying to fall asleep but I couldn't, had a weird feeling in my chest, didn't understand what it was but I just laid and stared at my wall/ceiling. I drifted off to sleep eventually, but only for like 10 minutes because I kept hearing the creaking of my brothers rocking chair (He was a baby so I figured my mom was feeding him or something) I slowly lift myself up from my lay down position and prop my back up against the headstand of my bed and see a white powdery figured girl in an olden style dress from like the pioneer days rocking my baby brother and looking at me, i rubbed my eyes and was like 'wtf' the ghost stop rocking and put 1 had up in the SHHH form. I shat bricks and ran to my mom and dads room, where my dad was asleep and my mom was ironing clothes.. I told them what was going on and my mom went there and my brother was in his crib and nothing unusual was happening. So freaking scared, apparently there was a train track that ran through my waterfall (we had like a 60-70foot waterfall in our backyard) and it collapsed as a passenger train went over it many years ago, maybe that was the ghost. idk. (SRS)

both stories are (srs)

stoppppppp you fukking mother fukkkkkker, i have a creepy ass similar story to that.

My mom bought my brother and I a Ouija board, everyone on our street was talking about it, so we convinced my mom to buy us one, we were like 7-8 years old during the time, when we got it. It was summertime and everyone was over my house and we went up to my room to use the board. We were home alone so we figured our house would be the best to have all the kids over. Well we took the board out of the box, some of us were not taking it seriously and spooking one another by shaking someone and yelling while they werent looking, just because we were little bastards. We started to call out the spirits, we were all non believers so we pretty much talked sh!t to the ghosts calling out the evil spirits calling them wussies and they were scared of US. Well after about nothing happening, my brother got the bright idea to say, if there are any evil spirits in this room or any spirits in this room to please give us a sign. About ten seconds later it got ICE COLD in my room, we were too poor to have an A/C unit nor no fan in my room, so there was no explanation for this coldness on a 85 degree day, we didnt think about the cold at the time and kept calling out the spirits, to give us a sign thats when my TV turned on, again we all didnt think twice about it since the remote was on my bed and thats where 2 of my friends were sitting so we just rationalized that the TV was turned on by one of them simply nudging the remote. And again one more time, my brother said along the lines of " if there is a ghost that is with us, that isnt a wimp, and has the balls to give us a sign, then to do it now, or else youre a chicken" ............ well thats when **** hit the phuckin fan, my TV turned off, and my door SLAMMMMED shut, like it was the force as if a car crashed into my house, my whole room shook, and all my sh!t i had on my desk had fallen off, within .5 seconds of this happening, all of us jumped up screaming at the top of our lungs and tried to get out, i was the first one at the door, and i was trying to pull it open, but realized somehow the door had gotten locked when it got slammed shut. and we all ran out of my room and up the street to my friends house freaking out in horror.

well, what i didnt know was my brother had kicked the ouija board under my bed without having scrolled "Goodbye" at the bottom of the board, so call leaving the portal open. and since that day some freaky ass things have been happening in my house, we always see silhouettes in my hallway, footsteps, going up my stairs and one night i kept hearing a thud at the top of my stairs, this was about 5 years ago when i was 18ish.. i go out to see wtf is going on at the top of my stairs, and once i leave my room and enter my hallway, that awful freezing cold feeling was lingering... my heart sunk to my stomach, and i knew something wasnt right, i walked about another 10 steps towards my stairs and looked at the bottom, and there was a girl she looked like a thick black cloud of smoke, at the bottom of my stairs, she looked up at me and gave me the "shhhhh" sign with her one hand also. and i didnt wanna go downstairs towards her so i just stayed in my room freaking out and called my brother to stop by and see if anyone was downstais when he arrived. of course there was no one, we have done little investigation on what couldve happened in my house to cause evil or whatever kind of spirits to be around and the only history we could find is that our whole development was some kind of indian field a long time ago, and supposedly where my property is, is part of an indian cemetary. Which explains why there is a really weird rock garden in the woods of my yard, what is also weird is during rain storms no matter how bad it pours, there will never be a trace of water in the one specific area, and be completely dry. and in the winter time, even with 18 inches of snow, the spot where the rocks are, there will be nothing but a light dusting of snow. so many weird stories i have of my house..

in b4 tl ; dr
    ----------------------------------------------

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES