Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

creepy things you found when you went on adventures as a kid. or now. (srs)

well anyway i was about 16 and me and my friends decided to have a small adventure in a forest area which was all bush except for some dirt roads. so after 30 minutes of walking we found a really nice spot and decided to have a bonfire, we did this heaps of times after we found the spot.

a few weeks later we came back and wanted to have a drink/bonfire as we got there we saw a freshly burned out bonfire, sleeping bags, female underwear (srs)....clothes, empty alcohol bottles,backpacks and some weird **** (i bearly remember what it was) the feeling of wtf hit us and we just had a bad feeling because who would leave sleeping bags and clothes there...

we went home cautiously it was scary as phuck because it was dark at the time as well...
    few weeks later we went back....everything was still there in worse condition
    it makes you wonder what really happened, if some psychopath wanted to get someone where this place was it would be very easy and no one would know.

inb4 they were drunk and got naked....i highly, highly doubt that as everything was there

tell me your stories guys

IN SHORT

- used to have bonfires with friends heaps at a secluded area 30 mins from anyone or anything

- went with friends found burnt out bonfire, female clothes, underwear, backpacks, sleeping bags, weird shyt, alcohol left thinking wtf happened

- eerie as phuck feeling like something just wasnt right..

- went again a week later, stuff still there

- dont go back there anymore
    Last edited by MrDelts; 12-03-2010 at 08:06 PM.

RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500) RagingBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    tldr
    ***Leader of the Red Army***

lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well I was about 14 and my friends and I were chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys, they were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scaredAnd said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticketI put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad,Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glassIs this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright!I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Liscense plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homie smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

PSN: zGooch

1k+

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lod254 View Post
    well I was about 14 and my friends and I were chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys, they were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scaredAnd said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticketI put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad,Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glassIs this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright!I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Liscense plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rareBut I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homie smell you later"Looked at my kingdom I was finally thereTo settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

lmfao

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kind of a similar situation as you, OP. Had this big forest I used to hike in around my house. Buddy and I went out one day and came across what looked to be like a homeless campsite. Tons of liquor bottles, tin cans lying about, fresh fire, tents/sleeping bags and all that ****. There was a part of an old ass car there, just the cabin area or whatever you want to call it that looked like it was being lived in. Just felt real creepy bc you felt like there were eyes watching you.
    Philadelphia Flyers

Will rep quality liftingforlife's Avatar
    liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We found a nasty old mattress in a field once, we made up stories that the older had sex on it at night.
    Never OP.

joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have posted this before
    Cliffs at bottom

Here's a story that happened to me when I was at my friend's house and we were like 13.

My friend Aaron lived in this huge house with like 3 bedrooms upstairs, a full basement with pool table, fenced in backyard with inground pool, and a huge master bedroom downstairs. House also had a security alarm. So, Aaron's dad and step-mom left every Friday night to go to the lake (2 hrs away) and they would come home on Sunday. On weekends that Aaron didn't go with them, he stayed home and had me and some more of our friends come over and stay with him. One weekend, it was just me and Aaron there. We stayed outside in the pool til it started getting dark, and then we went in and headed downstairs to the basement to play pool. while we were down there, we thot we heard a noise upstairs, but we didn't worry about it cuz there was nobody else there and the alarm was on. When we got done shooting pool, we headed upstairs to Aaron's stepbrother Dustin's old room to play his Playstation that he had left there when he moved out. When we walked into the room, there was a pair of Dustin's old shoes and some other stuff hanging out from under the bed. Aaron took his foot and shoved it all back under there, and when he did he said "Dustin shoulda took some more of his stuff with him, there's so much stuff under the bed that i couldn't hardly get that stuff under there." or something to that effect. whatever, we didn't look under the bed, we were just wanting to play some Playstation. Fast forward like 20 min. later and this time we knew we heard a noise. We were laying on the bed (no homo), so we got up and walked out into the upstairs hallway and down to the staircase to look. When we got to the staircase this crazy looking guy (prolly mid 40s) with torn up clothes and a wild brown and gray beard comes running out of the room that we were just in and runs between us, down the stairs, thru the front door, and out into the street. The alarm is blaring from him opening the door without the code, and we have both shat brix. Aaron called the cops and they picked the guy up about 30 mins later a few streets over. he was homeless and he told the cops that he had snuck into Aaron's house while his stepmom was outside about 4 days earlier. When the cops searched the house, they found where he had been living in the attic. He had been coming down at night and stealing food and stuff from the kitchen. Aaron's dad came back from the lake that night and my parents came and got me. We never got to stay there alone for the weekend again lol.

Cliffs:
    -staying at friends house
    -his parents are gone to lake all weekend
    -man under bed beneath us
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix
    "Give them nothing, but take from them....Everything!!!"
    Beatin' up the beat since '87, son.
    I rep back!

lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lod254 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    lmfao
    I didn't tl;dr.

If I came across that at 16 with my friends I guarantee someone would have picked up the panties and thrown them at someone else.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

1k+

moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was little my 2nd grade teacher gave me a tour of his car and let me rub his magic lamp to see if a Genie will come out....Made a wish when it did.

Come to think of it.....

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This one isn't quite as creepy in the end, but it's funny. I'll let you decide if it's worth the read:

When I was growing up, there were a few suspicious vehicles in my neighborhood evidently offering kids candy and $hit like that. It got to the point where my school made an announcement about not talking to strangers or whatever and so obviously, I became paranoid of strangers for the next couple years.

I always played it out in my mind how well I'd do in a situation such as that, how not only would I not take any candy, but I'd run away and maybe get the guy's license plate and maybe be a hero.

So a couple years later when I was like 11, I was waiting in my parent's car while they were in a store, and I was enjoying some Taco Bell to pass the time. I was joking around with my brother who was in the car and I threw out the rest of my drink, cup and all into the lot to make him laugh, which it did. So we finish our tacos or whatever and listen to music and meanwhile, my parents are taking for fukking EVER inside the store.

So I decide I'm gonna go into the store to see what the hold up was. So I get out of the car and start loligagging across the parking lot when all of a sudden, some mangy lookin' motherfukker with a beard and long hair and crappy clothes comes out of a paint store. He goes, "Hey kid.......come here for a second...."

My heart immediately began racing. Was this the moment for which I had prepared my life--the moment in which I must match wits with a ****philic-kidnapper of sorts? So, through all my exercised reaction and wisdom, what do I do? I break into a sprint for the store door like a scared little fawn....

But I mean, holy crap, there's no way I could've fought the guy and he scared me. So I go inside and find my parents and start trying to interrupt them talking to their friends (that was the holdup, you see), and for being such loving and attentive parents in 99% of my life, they ignored my rantings about the child-stealer in the parking lot, and the fact that my little bro was alone in the car.

So I go to the front door of the store and keep watch, making sure this guy doesn't go and fuk with (or TRY to fuk) my little bro and finally, it's time to go. I start re-telling the story to my parents as we're walking out and low and behold, that same guy comes walking back out of the paint store from which he lurked. I shivered as I saw him and started to tell my dad that that was the guy.

And then the mangy man spoke.

He said, "Hey, I just wanted to tell you to pick up that drink you threw out of the window....sorry if I scared you."

Yes, so not only was this guy simply going to tell some punk-ass kid (me) to pick up his litter, but he KNEW he scared me $hitless....It was pretty embarrassing to say the least.

But holy crap, he could've chosen a different approach! You know, maybe showered and shaved and yelling, "Pick up that drink!" instead of, "Psst, hey kid, come here for a second...."

Ok, the end.

I didn't tl;dr.

If I came across that at 16 with my friends I guarantee someone would have picked up the panties and thrown them at someone else.
    nah dude everything including the backpack had weird **** on it otherwise i wouldve looked inside haha

panties were in the dirt and looked gross as phuck

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joffy192 View Post
    Cliffs:
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix
    With 0 sarcasm at all, to your whole story I say "Cool story, bro!" That would have been crazy as ****!
    Philadelphia Flyers

ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000)
    we used to walk in the woods. one day found a dead sheep that had been tore to peices didnt look like a dog did it no wolves in the uk

mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500) mitebecool is not very helpful. (-500)
    Me and my friends went on a trip to see a dead body once. Some older kids were there at the same tiem and tried to start some **** but we were alpha as phuck and pulled a gun on those fools.

I tried to write a book about it later on but my ******* kids wouldn't stop screaming at me so I settled for a screenplay.

liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000) liftingforlife is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One summer me and my friends got word that there was a dead body in the woods. We traveled a long way, mostly down the railroad tracks. We had some pretty crazy adventures and told some great stories, and oh man the leaches we ran into were so crazy. My buddy had one on his wang and he passed out.
    Never OP.

Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    nah dude everything including the backpack had weird **** on it otherwise i wouldve looked inside haha

panties were in the dirt and looked gross as phuck
    The perfect ammunition. I'd have probably stashed them to later hide in a buddies pillow case.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

1k+

ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProSter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cliffs at bottom

Here's a story that happened to me when I was at my friend's house and we were like 13.

My friend Aaron lived in this huge house with like 3 bedrooms upstairs, a full basement with pool table, fenced in backyard with inground pool, and a huge master bedroom downstairs. House also had a security alarm. So, Aaron's dad and step-mom left every Friday night to go to the lake (2 hrs away) and they would come home on Sunday. On weekends that Aaron didn't go with them, he stayed home and had me and some more of our friends come over and stay with him. One weekend, it was just me and Aaron there. We stayed outside in the pool til it started getting dark, and then we went in and headed downstairs to the basement to play pool. while we were down there, we thot we heard a noise upstairs, but we didn't worry about it cuz there was nobody else there and the alarm was on. When we got done shooting pool, we headed upstairs to Aaron's stepbrother Dustin's old room to play his Playstation that he had left there when he moved out. When we walked into the room, there was a pair of Dustin's old shoes and some other stuff hanging out from under the bed. Aaron took his foot and shoved it all back under there, and when he did he said "Dustin shoulda took some more of his stuff with him, there's so much stuff under the bed that i couldn't hardly get that stuff under there." or something to that effect. whatever, we didn't look under the bed, we were just wanting to play some Playstation. Fast forward like 20 min. later and this time we knew we heard a noise. We were laying on the bed (no homo), so we got up and walked out into the upstairs hallway and down to the staircase to look. When we got to the staircase this crazy looking guy (prolly mid 40s) with torn up clothes and a wild brown and gray beard comes running out of the room that we were just in and runs between us, down the stairs, thru the front door, and out into the street. The alarm is blaring from him opening the door without the code, and we have both shat brix. Aaron called the cops and they picked the guy up about 30 mins later a few streets over. he was homeless and he told the cops that he had snuck into Aaron's house while his stepmom was outside about 4 days earlier. When the cops searched the house, they found where he had been living in the attic. He had been coming down at night and stealing food and stuff from the kitchen. Aaron's dad came back from the lake that night and my parents came and got me. We never got to stay there alone for the weekend again lol.

Cliffs:
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix
    lol good story

Originally Posted by mitebecool View Post
    Me and my friends went on a trip to see a dead body once. Some older kids were there at the same tiem and tried to start some **** but we were alpha as phuck and pulled a gun on those fools.

I tried to write a book about it later on but my ******* kids wouldn't stop screaming at me so I settled for a screenplay.
    Originally Posted by liftingforlife View Post
    One summer me and my friends got word that there was a dead body in the woods. We traveled a long way, mostly down the railroad tracks. We had some pretty crazy adventures and told some great stories, and oh man the leaches we ran into were so crazy. My buddy had one on his wang and he passed out.
    lol, dang posted at the same time.
    Never OP.

Cliffs at bottom

Cliffs:
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix

holy phuck id **** multiple bricks

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs at bottom

Cliffs:
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix
    Thats fuking creepy

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went to Florida several months ago. I was quite happily swimming around with the dolphins when she suddenly decided to grab my foot with her genital slit. Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still for a while, to see if she was just playing, but she continued to masturbate against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and had swelled as well. She was aroused!

So, I started to back-paddle with my hands towards a small beached area, partially submerged in the water. A couple of times she pulled me forward into the deeper water, but eventually I got my self to the shallows. I dislodged my foot (Being careful not to pull too hard), and took her gently by a pectoral fin and rubbed her belly just to acclimatize her, I guess. She immediately rolled belly up and started doing pelvic thrusts against the palm of my hand. It was unmistakeably erotic, and by now I was fully aroused.

I stripped off my shorts, and gently pulled her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and pressed my member against her genital slit. She immediately arched her body against mine, and took me inside her body, initiating a quick series of muscular contractions with her vaginal muscles. I wrapped my left arm around her body and just held her close while she manipulated me inside her body, until I climaxed barely 2 minutes later. Surprisingly, her body also shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and reveling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done.

I do not brag about this though. It is not something you can brag about, since it not only is demeaning to the act, but it destroys the purpose of the act as well; to express affection, and trust. I only consent to those dolphins who ask. As a result, I have mated only three times. Each time was memorable and special, because each time it was something we both wanted to share with each other. Sex, for me, is just another, albeit powerful, expression of affection and trust. I wouldn't engage any other animal, though; it is not my attraction. But there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
    Semper Fi

★★★ Jason Genova is gonna make it Crew ★★★

★★★FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew★★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ajstylesisgod View Post
    we used to walk in the woods. one day found a dead sheep that had been tore to peices didnt look like a dog did it no wolves in the uk
    chupacabra brah
    Chew Crew

Rep KY brahs on sight

[Misc Fishermen Crew]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255973

The perfect ammunition. I'd have probably stashed them to later hide in a buddies pillow case.
    hahah you funny as hell brah.

Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Assembly_Required is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not really creepy but the thread reminds me of something that happened to me couple years ago.

I left the house to walk the dogs, leaving the door unlocked. I came back and I see a pair of shoes I've never seen before and the light on the guest bathroom is on. I ran upstairs to grab a bat from my room, but then I heard the front door open and close. I chased outside with a bat in my hand and saw someone talking with my next door neighbor outside. The dude enters neighbor's house, neighbor comes by to say his friend mistook my house for his.

I was irate he didn't apologize him self, and worst of all the ******* didn't even flush.

alienz i tell ya

UK = Werewolves
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

1k+

bump, also when i was young i saw a ghost (very srs it was real, i didnt believe in them until that day) ive seen my remote control fly, glass break right infront of me for no reason at all

joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joffy192 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GettinBig15 View Post
    chupacabrah
    fixed
    "Give them nothing, but take from them....Everything!!!"
    Beatin' up the beat since '87, son.
    I rep back!

Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boarder09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just this summer while working i found a half buried jar in a cemetary. The jar was full of blood and had a tongue and eyeballs in it. So i called the cops and it turned out it was a deer tongue and eyeballs that someone was probably using for rituals. I was like wtf mane. sick people out there

Originally Posted by Boarder09 View Post
    Just this summer while working i found a half buried jar in a cemetary. The jar was full of blood and had a tongue and eyeballs in it. So i called the cops and it turned out it was a deer tongue and eyeballs that someone was probably using for rituals. I was like wtf mane. sick people out there
    fuark, where was this