Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caligula423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In to bookmark thread. Well, nevermind, I guess I'll try my hand...

Back when I was about 10, I befriended a giant who was a year or so older than me. That boy was over 6 feet tall back then and his grandmother lived out on a farm in the next county that he'd come visit annually. Well, he was certainly tall enough to drive the mule (4wheel cart) so we'd head out to an old abandoned hog pen past the cow fields into the woods about 2 miles down a gulley and past this old fishing hole. We'd shoot squirrels and birds with BB guns, collect goat skulls and horns, deer bones, turkey feathers - typical kids.

This particular Saturday evening led to the only sickening feeling I've ever experienced. We had headed in to catch dinner and helped ourselves to a dessert of Scuppernongs picked from the vine. We decided to head out and enjoy the late light that the summer provided us. By the time we got out to the woods the sun had already set behind the tree line a good bit, but we decided to hang around for awhile anyway and collect our treasures.

We approached the hog pen to gather up a couple of skulls when we heard a grunt about 10 yards in front of us followed by some heavy footed shuffling. Assuming it was a deer we thought little of it. We slipped into the hog pen and no sooner had we got in the shuffling started up and and rapidly closed in followed by more grunts. Not easily spooked we beat on the side of the pen to spook whatever it was away. As we traced further into the hog pen we saw, through the last cast of daylight, a coyote's severed head and rear limb broken off just below the bend in the joint. There was fur all over the place, but other than that it was clear.

I'll never forget the look on that boy's face especially since he was easily almost twice as tall and heavy as I was. We leapt over the railings in the pen and just about ran through the side of it trying to get away from something, anything.

Needless to say we didn't collect our skulls that evening, nor the next. We rooster tailed it up the gulley and back home never once speaking or daring to look back.

Hopefully you guys have some better ones when I backtrack this thread.

Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One creepy and one scary as hell.

My friend and I were camping in a tent in his back yard, and we kept hearing noises around the tent but we were determined to tuff it out. We were 6 or 7. About an hour into the campout his older brother came out to the tent with a shotgun and told us to get in the house. We did not know what was going on. Turns out his mother had gone outside to call the cat in. She was saying come here kitty kitty, and someone in the bushes replied I am here kitty kitty. Creepy as hell. Cops called nothing found.

A few years later we were ten or so there was a wooded area of town we went to explore. There were 3 of us that day. We had seen camp fires and evidence of someone camping out there. There was an old house that was long ago deserted and we decided to go check it out. The weeds were waist high and we got 100' or so from the house, and a guy jumps up with an orange mask on an a machete(sp). I swear I ran a 10 second 100. The worst part I heard one of my friends screaming and I thought the masked guy was hacking him up. I started creeping back turns out he had run into a tree. He was bleeding I about shat a brick. It must have been a prank, but no one to this day has owned up to it. We didn't tell anyone we were going either.

R

RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Echo399 View Post
    I live in a rural area and there's a creature that lives in the woods behind my house and I have no idea WTF it is. I hunt, fish, hike..do everything outdoors and I know the sound track and scent of every big game animal in the state and this thing isn't any of them. Sounds sort of like a howling elk. I have trail cameras up and can't get it on camera.. Had a couple acres of woods cleared behind the house and some nights I shine a spotlight down there and see the eyeshine the thing just sits there for hours watching my house. Scares the **** outta the packs of coyotes in the area..

Currently devising a way to capture it alive..

bro no joke - one of my best friends went up to rural maine with his girl for a weekend at his folks' house, him/his girl are on a boat, engine off, along one of the rivers during the summer. He says that they both saw this HUGE dog looking animal on the riverbank, looking at them through the grass. He said it looked almost like a hyena - dog-like with a huge as fuk neck, except this thing was BIG. It stared them down as they were going along the river, then ran off.

Apparently there's a "Maine Beast" cryptid type animal... Maybe that's what you heard?
    "We're not going half-way, we're going all the way down. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS SH!T!? WHEN YOU FCUK A WOMAN YOU PUT YOUR WHOLE DICK IN DON'T YOU!? Why would you not go all the way down and work your whole range-of-motion!?" - Greg Plitt

reps on sight = MyBodyIsRdy420

RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000) RMI is just really nice. (+1000)
    A couple of years ago, my two friends were walking along some train tracks behind our town during the summer. They came across this make-shift, flimsy ass shed. Apparently they were rumors around town of homeless people/drifters (middle class New-England town, so it's uncommon).

Anyways they look into the shack and find pictures of LITTLE GIRLS. stuck on the walls, along the floor/mattress, cut-outs from magazines, department store flyers, etc.

They trashed the sh!t out of the shed, broke it down and left
    "We're not going half-way, we're going all the way down. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS SH!T!? WHEN YOU FCUK A WOMAN YOU PUT YOUR WHOLE DICK IN DON'T YOU!? Why would you not go all the way down and work your whole range-of-motion!?" - Greg Plitt

reps on sight = MyBodyIsRdy420

EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000)
    One time my friend and I were at my house playing video games and we found a moldy sandwich in a ziploc bag under the couch.

Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mainoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in for later

vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not very creepy but pretty interesting.....I grew up on the West Coast of BC in a small town that was used as a base for planes and sea planes during WWII. In the forests around the town, if you go exploring you can find old bomb shelters that were constructed during the WWII so the towns people could go for shelter in case of a bombing. Not many people know about it, but if you know where to look you can find them.

The shelters look like the picture below....long cement tubes with benches on the sides. There are no lights but you can go in them with a flashlight..pretty creepy to be in there and imagine the town being bombed...

**CANADIAN CREW**

Get ripped, or die trying...

kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000)
    when i was 9 or so my neighborhood buddies would go wander around the woods behind my neighborhood. one day we stumbled across a wooden fort with a fully made bed and clothes on it. being 9 we were like "oh sick lets camp here bla bla" but looking back it's creepy as fuk. some dude was just posted up 3 minutes away from all of our houses in the woods.
    1k+

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

☆☆☆ RON PAUL 2012 ☆☆☆

Registered User gingershavsouls's Avatar
    gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingershavsouls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for more stories

VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Towley View Post
    stopped at a rest area in NJ (off of I-80)

saw something sitting on a picnic table (one way the back)..girl and I walked over and it was the severed head of an animal (maybe a possum?) its mouth/eyes were wide open and looked insane

it was obviously planted there, the body was nowhere to be found

got back on the highway...pretty sick

edit: karmajesus' story made me think of this...kinda similar
    insane like it died scared?
    Im a nutbag and have a screw loose but im sstill not as bad as you

AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000) AJPa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Reef58 View Post
    One creepy and one scary as hell.

My friend and I were camping in a tent in his back yard, and we kept hearing noises around the tent but we were determined to tuff it out. We were 6 or 7. About an hour into the campout his older brother came out to the tent with a shotgun and told us to get in the house. We did not know what was going on. Turns out his mother had gone outside to call the cat in. She was saying come here kitty kitty, and someone in the bushes replied I am here kitty kitty. Creepy as hell. Cops called nothing found.

A few years later we were ten or so there was a wooded area of town we went to explore. There were 3 of us that day. We had seen camp fires and evidence of someone camping out there. There was an old house that was long ago deserted and we decided to go check it out. The weeds were waist high and we got 100' or so from the house, and a guy jumps up with an orange mask on an a machete(sp). I swear I ran a 10 second 100. The worst part I heard one of my friends screaming and I thought the masked guy was hacking him up. I started creeping back turns out he had run into a tree. He was bleeding I about shat a brick. It must have been a prank, but no one to this day has owned up to it. We didn't tell anyone we were going either.

R
    holy fuk man.... thats scary as fuk
    *V-necks and jeans crew*

VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    whats with everyone seeing satanic ****... this is making me scared to go out alone at night haha
    man u dont even want to know.

just pray to allah

Originally Posted by stevo11 View Post
    Haha I used to do some weird nj stuff back in the day.

There was one place called the Devil's Tree that was some gnarly looking tree out in the middle of this barren field. no other trees around. Well the legend was that if you were to disrespect the tree or get too close you would be chased away by a creepy black pickup truck (same satanic hillbilly or something). So we decided to head up there and check it out. We drove down a few REALLY narrow winding roads through the woods until it opens up to the field. We see the tree off in the distance and immediately get a little disappointed because it looked like they were starting to build a housing development right next to it. We turn around on a side road directly facing the tree and park our car. None of the guys wanted to walk up to it because all the construction vehicles sort of took away from the ambiance so we just shined our highbeams on it. As soon as the lights turned on we see this odd unmarked black pickup come screaming down the road right in front of us and slam on its breaks. We decided FK THAT and hauled ass out of there. This pickup chased us through these winding roads going like 70 mph and right up our ass. We finally come out the other side of the forrest and the truck vanishes. It didn't stop or make a turn, it just disappeared. We were going so fast that there was no way it could have stopped without us seeing it drop back. Creepy as hell.
    u shtting me? u better not be shting me. if ur shting me that means u have no integrity and u probably wont get a girl. ARE YOU SHTING ME

Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by majszownik View Post
    when i was 9 me and a bunch of friends found a plastic bag full of ammo. not that creepy, but we got scared. our parents called the cops and they took it.
    It's probably just the difference in our cultures and gun laws but I laughed pretty hard at calling the cops due to a scary bag of ammo.

w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) w00tasaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    near halloween bump

xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xevanx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was sleeping in my room when I woke up to a buzzing sound. Must've been around 2am. I tried to find out what it was. It was my electric shaver that was turned on.
    Here's the creepy part: my shaver has a big rubber on button, if it's in the charging dock if you press it, it won't turn on. Well it was in the dock, the rubber button looked like someone pressed it real hard. Brix were shat, turned on light, didn't sleep till dawn.
    Guess ghosts need shaving too.

WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me and 2 friends went in the woods just walking around to chill. It was snowing and icy so everything looked like incredible, like some different world. We jumped over this little pond to a small island. Out of no where, we started hearing a big ass dog bark outside of the entrance we took to get in.

We all got phuckin scared and froze for a while.

I guess we found a dog? lol

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    I'll chip in for this. This has nothing to do with ghosts or the supernatural so if you are looking for spooky campfire tales move on. This is the creepiest situation that I have personally been in and I do not like talking about this whatsoever but since everyone is sharing ITT I feel comfortable enough to post this.

Last year the day after Christmas I got very ill. Dec. 26th, 2010. I did not know that my kidneys were failing, it started out with me feeling like I had the flu. My mother came over because I was really sick to take care of me and my son. She brought over some Tylenol and TheraFlu to see if it would make me feel better. I got worse and started throwing up blood.

My husband was working for one of his freelance clients and was not aware of just how sick I was. I got progressively worse within a day, I started bruising from just a touch or a rub against furniture. By the time he got home I was bruised from head to toes, I am talking it looked like I got ran over by a truck, and my eyes looked like they were bleeding profusely.

911 was called but the snow was so deep that the EMTs, nor the fire dept could make it. The cops came in about an hour to check up and they freaked out when they saw me. They helped my husband dig our truck from the snow and my husband rushed me off to the local ER.

That's not the scary part. Long story short, my kidneys were failing from a mix of Asian herbs that I was prescribed by an acupuncurist for fat loss and it started effecting my liver and pancreas which made my kidneys start working overtime. (The acupuncturist moved back to Korea immediately)

Here comes the creepy part. I was moved to an ICU at a very well known NYC hospital that has been featured in a PBS documentary where the ICU was known for being a place where people go to die.

I stayed alert while nurses and doctors kept telling me that I was in "grave condition" and told my husband and family to get my things in order because they couldn't see me making it past a week. I kept telling the nurses and docs that they could go fuk themselves because this was BS and I had things to do. They kept me in ICU for almost a month, and had me on NPR (No food or water for 2 weeks).

The creepiest chit I had to see was everyday I was aware of the nurses saying, "Oh they went upstairs." which was their nice way of saying that the patient in X cubicle/room had gone to the morgue. I spent nearly a month knowing every few hours that people were dying right next to me. I was aware of gunshot wounds, heart attacks, organ failures, overdoses, and a variety of deaths due to many unfortunate instances. It wasn't really the beeping of the various medical equipment that kept me awake, it was just the thought of dying in my sleep that kept me awake for almost the entire time I was there. I thought that if I went to sleep I would never wake up. I did doze off one time and woke up with an oxygen tube in my nose, from then on I watched TV non stop and stayed awake and refused to go to sleep. They sent me a psych to get me to calm down but they couldn't give me any sleep aids (not that I wanted any) because most of them are harsh on the kidneys and liver.

Now here comes the creepy part. The ICU finally declared me healthy enough to go to the general med. ward within 2-3 days. This allowed them to give me solid food, and while I was not allowed to walk around the unit, I was allowed to sit up and eat solid foods and watch TV. That night they brought in a patient and put her in the cubicle directly across from me so I could get a very good view. I do not know what her health issue was but she was BLUE. Her skin was blue like a smurf, and she was gazing at me with this sad look on her face, her sister was there next to her holding her hand and talking to her but she kept gazing at me with this extremely sad look. I was creeped out because she looked exactly like this but BLUE, 200% srs, no lie:
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dGJ_RSeX7SM/Tl7ffO3eofI/AAAAAAAAJhA/SXLOyNz4ssw/s400/ring.jpg[img]

I saw her pass away, she didn't close her eyes but her machines stopped beeping while the whole time we were looking at each other, and all of a sudden the nurses rushed to shut the curtains and after awhile I heard, "Take her upstairs."

That's really all that I want to say about that.

started to read post then saw it was by stabarella
    All I could think of was 200% of 0 and the white knight mod who banned me for calling someone a "whore"

dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was a little kid, we would get off the school bus several stops early and cross through a wooded area because we could get home faster that way. We found an old lady out there setting bear traps. Apparently, she was baiting them and catching/abusing dogs and ****. srs.

Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a pretty crazy story.

One summer I was seeing this really hot girl in high school and we went to ab party with her best friend who was in beauty pageants and her boyfriend who was a skinny tool. Anyway we leave the party in the tools dads old muscle car. We are all pretty drunk and I'm driving along paying little attention. All of a sudden we hear this thud sound. I pull over and we get out to assess the situation. Turns out some guy was in the road and we hit him. We are freaking the **** out. We talk about calling the cops but we are drunk and intoxicated vehicular homicide would ruin the lives of us seniors in high school.

We decide to pick up the body and put it into the trunk. We take it to the docks and throw the body in the lake. Funny thing happened and the dumb pageant kunt dropped her tiarra in with the body. The dumb white knight boyfriend jumped in and got it for her.

We never saw the body again until my girl got a note in the mail...
    Kangaroo brah

2 bad bichtes at the same damn time - Plato

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've got a bigfoot story for you ****s. This is 100% serious, I will never ever ever forget it.. Neither will anyone I was with.

It was early October in Tawas, Michigan. Me, my father, some of his buddies and my uncle Jim were on a hunting trip. My uncle Jim shot a buck around 3:00 PM and we all got together back at the campsite to set out to find him around 5. It wasn't getting dark until around 8:30, so we had a decent amount of time to go get him. Me, Jim and 2 of my dads buddies set out on our quads and came across a cemetery. The guys we were with have been hunting in Tawas for 20+ years and never have come across this cemetery before, srs. My uncle Jim was leading, with us all behind him looking around when all of a sudden I hear " holy sh!t " my uncle jim wasn't afraid of ANYTHING. We all stopped, and about 75 yards in front of us, right in front of the old cemetery a bear looking human was standing on the trail. It was super fuzzy / hairy, about 8 feet tall, with human like arms and legs. We started riding closer, and it let out a horrific shriek, like something in a movie. It smelled HORRIBLE, like a dead animal. It was acting like a monkey, slamming its hands on the ground jumping up and down, creating a dust cloud around him. He let out another scream and then ran into the woods.

At this point, I'm calling bullsh!t. It was my first time hunting with them.. and they were fuking with me.

We woke up the next morning, our campsite was torn to ****. We all shared a camper, and I slept in front of the door.. Close enough that you could NOT get out without stepping on me. The fire pit was everywhere, our food tent was ripped open and all food gone, and a quad was on it's side. We talked to the DNR that day, and they told us there have been tons of reports of crazy sh!t happening, animals being killed etc. And people claiming the SAME th!ng we saw. I still go to Tawas at least once a year to hunt, and sadly haven't seen him again.. but I look everytime. I've set up game cams over the guts of deer I've killed.. Hoping it would lure him in but nothing but carnivores.
    #TeamMeatball

GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to walk the train tracks about 3 miles from my sub division into the swamps around the batton rouge area. Once I had gotten to the spot where the swamp opens up and its like just tracks going through all water n swamp. I was checking out one of the banks and seen what looked like a human skull but I was like 7 and had bad parental supervision (or well my parents didn't think I had the balls to venture out into the swap/woods like i did w/o them knowing). I didn't really tell anyone about it, I did mention it to a couple friends but it wasn't there the next time we had gone out as a group.

Also, I once fell alseep wrapped up in my favorite blanket next to a space heater, I woke up and the blanket was 1/2 burned up and still wrapped around me. My dad told me I had caught on fire in the middle of the night and they put me out. I didn't wake up through any of it lmao.

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cuttin.bruh View Post
    I've got a bigfoot story for you ****s. This is 100% serious, I will never ever ever forget it.. Neither will anyone I was with.

It was early October in Tawas, Michigan. Me, my father, some of his buddies and my uncle Jim were on a hunting trip. My uncle Jim shot a buck around 3:00 PM and we all got together back at the campsite to set out to find him around 5. It wasn't getting dark until around 8:30, so we had a decent amount of time to go get him. Me, Jim and 2 of my dads buddies set out on our quads and came across a cemetery. The guys we were with have been hunting in Tawas for 20+ years and never have come across this cemetery before, srs. My uncle Jim was leading, with us all behind him looking around when all of a sudden I hear " holy sh!t " my uncle jim wasn't afraid of ANYTHING. We all stopped, and about 75 yards in front of us, right in front of the old cemetery a bear looking human was standing on the trail. It was super fuzzy / hairy, about 8 feet tall, with human like arms and legs. We started riding closer, and it let out a horrific shriek, like something in a movie. It smelled HORRIBLE, like a dead animal. It was acting like a monkey, slamming its hands on the ground jumping up and down, creating a dust cloud around him. He let out another scream and then ran into the woods.

At this point, I'm calling bullsh!t. It was my first time hunting with them.. and they were fuking with me.

We woke up the next morning, our campsite was torn to ****. We all shared a camper, and I slept in front of the door.. Close enough that you could NOT get out without stepping on me. The fire pit was everywhere, our food tent was ripped open and all food gone, and a quad was on it's side. We talked to the DNR that day, and they told us there have been tons of reports of crazy sh!t happening, animals being killed etc. And people claiming the SAME th!ng we saw. I still go to Tawas at least once a year to hunt, and sadly haven't seen him again.. but I look everytime. I've set up game cams over the guts of deer I've killed.. Hoping it would lure him in but nothing but carnivores.
    bro that was....

GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump, so i can find the darn thread on other comp n read while in living room (yes brix were shat u.u) (on pg18 atm)

WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thread is full of win lmao.

Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    research about shadow ghosts too. the one i saw had the 'outline' of a suit and a hat' professional looking but there was no face just pitch pure black , darker than you will ever see, darker than pure night skies (srs)

anyway did he say anything/what did he sound like/look like
    be more specific brahhh
    Hey bro are you referring to the hat man or another entity?
    also epic thread is epic

volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Traps89 View Post
    Hey bro are you referring to the hat man or another entity?
    also epic thread is epic
    Give me your tired, your poor, your measly reps yearning to breathe free.

Florida State Seminoles - Tennessee Titans - Nashville Predators

Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tovixz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inn

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    when i was a kid i found a taxi door with bullet holes in it way back up i the hills. at the time i didnt think it was creepy though. looking back on it now, makes me wonder what the hell it was doing there in the first place
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbinoRex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fist-Of-Freedom View Post

I woke to the most horrible noise I have ever heard come out of a hundred pound woman. Just the most God-awful shrieks that I have ever heard. I never want to hear that again.

I opened my eyes just in time to see a man at the mouth of the shaft, silhouetted against the morning daylight, looking back at us with the most twisted evil grin I have ever seen on the face of another human. I scrambled to get free of my tightly zipped bag and the little tent while he just crouched there and grinned. When I was just about free, he disappeared. Now, we were granola crunchin' tree huggin' anti-gun nature freaks at the time, so the only thing I had of any consequence as a weapon was my camp knife. I found it after what seemed like hours of searching, but really was probably under a minute. I very cautiously made my way to the entrance, millimeters at a time. The guy was gone.

Wow. All I can say is "Holy fuk"