Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i remember we heard rumors of a dead body out by the train tracks. so myself and a few friends decided to hike it and only bring with us a few snacks and a pack of smokes
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Halloween time BUMP
    NO Xplode V2 Review!:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137535133&p=740075573#post740075573

Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme Review!:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141765141&p=821691541#post821691541

marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joffy192 View Post
    I have posted this before
    Cliffs at bottom

Here's a story that happened to me when I was at my friend's house and we were like 13.

My friend Aaron lived in this huge house with like 3 bedrooms upstairs, a full basement with pool table, fenced in backyard with inground pool, and a huge master bedroom downstairs. House also had a security alarm. So, Aaron's dad and step-mom left every Friday night to go to the lake (2 hrs away) and they would come home on Sunday. On weekends that Aaron didn't go with them, he stayed home and had me and some more of our friends come over and stay with him. One weekend, it was just me and Aaron there. We stayed outside in the pool til it started getting dark, and then we went in and headed downstairs to the basement to play pool. while we were down there, we thot we heard a noise upstairs, but we didn't worry about it cuz there was nobody else there and the alarm was on. When we got done shooting pool, we headed upstairs to Aaron's stepbrother Dustin's old room to play his Playstation that he had left there when he moved out. When we walked into the room, there was a pair of Dustin's old shoes and some other stuff hanging out from under the bed. Aaron took his foot and shoved it all back under there, and when he did he said "Dustin shoulda took some more of his stuff with him, there's so much stuff under the bed that i couldn't hardly get that stuff under there." or something to that effect. whatever, we didn't look under the bed, we were just wanting to play some Playstation. Fast forward like 20 min. later and this time we knew we heard a noise. We were laying on the bed (no homo), so we got up and walked out into the upstairs hallway and down to the staircase to look. When we got to the staircase this crazy looking guy (prolly mid 40s) with torn up clothes and a wild brown and gray beard comes running out of the room that we were just in and runs between us, down the stairs, thru the front door, and out into the street. The alarm is blaring from him opening the door without the code, and we have both shat brix. Aaron called the cops and they picked the guy up about 30 mins later a few streets over. he was homeless and he told the cops that he had snuck into Aaron's house while his stepmom was outside about 4 days earlier. When the cops searched the house, they found where he had been living in the attic. He had been coming down at night and stealing food and stuff from the kitchen. Aaron's dad came back from the lake that night and my parents came and got me. We never got to stay there alone for the weekend again lol.

Cliffs:
    -staying at friends house
    -his parents are gone to lake all weekend
    -man under bed beneath us
    -he runs
    -we run
    -shat brix

holy fuk, having someone live in your house for 4 days without knowing.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000) marin3muscl3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My contribution, not really creepy.

A few years ago my cousins, brother and i were walking late at night towards McDonalds. We notice a shady asian guy standing in front of us. He stops, turns, looks at us and stands there. We walk past him and continue to chatter until we notice that guy is walking behind us. We get to the McDonalds which was a minute away and see that he's gone. Later one of my cousins says was that guy holding a hammer? I then remember that the guy was holding something in his hand. Motherfuker was trying to roll us.

Young, went to a popular park. Walked into the bushes/forest part of the park and found a burnt out car there. Still can't think how it could have ended up there.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuaaarkk, in on this will read later
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by marin3muscl3 View Post
    My contribution, not really creepy.

A few years ago my cousins, brother and i were walking late at night towards McDonalds. We notice a shady asian guy standing in front of us. He stops, turns, looks at us and stands there. We walk past him and continue to chatter until we notice that guy is walking behind us. We get to the McDonalds which was a minute away and see that he's gone. Later one of my cousins says was that guy holding a hammer? I then remember that the guy was holding something in his hand. Motherfuker was trying to roll us.

Young, went to a popular park. Walked into the bushes/forest part of the park and found a burnt out car there. Still can't think how it could have ended up there.

lol late night at maccas after me and my friends came back from a night out rolling (american slang, google it) we went to have maccas, couldn't eat because of the comedown so we just hung out there. these two girls come up to us one was hot the other looked like a troll and just seemed evil, so did the hot one.

they kept asking us to go to their place, stay there the night etc

i was are scare, there were a few of us, two of them
    they probably wanted to get gang banged but my spidey sense was telling me other wise

it was a 'you had to be there' moment, it was just creepy cuz

Originally Posted by 242gt View Post
    i was exploring a bit of bush land near my grandparents place and came across 2 aboriginies tag teaming some hoe, they yelled some jibberish at me and i legged it.
    lololololololololol
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bamava has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Innn
    lel.

fuk this thread seriously, i just read every page. I WILL NOT BE SLEEPING FOR DAYS
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op here....guys what the **** was in my roof the other night.

- heard some stuff scratching my roof and crawling around all night.
    - now its gone
    - first time i have ever heard something in my roof
    - i am scare now that i think of it.

oh **** what if its that hobo in that other guys house....

OH SHI

thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) thezachinator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read through the first few pages and was sad I couldn't contribute.. Finally remembered a story..

I was about 14 at the time. We live a few miles outside of a little city on about 20 acres (about 1,200 people in little city). Anyway.. My dad was staying overnight at a job about 5 hours away so it was just me, my mom, and little brother. For about a week before this there was an older (mid 80's) style red pick-up with a plow that would drive up our drive way and back down. Our driveway is about 1/8 of a mile long.. So it was kind of awkward, but I was always home alone and too freaked out to do anything about it. I told my mom about it that night. It's about 10pm and we get a weird call to the house.. I answer and there is nothing but weird breathing on the other side of the line. I started freaking out and asking who was on the other line.. The guy finally asks for our zip code and asks if I'm home alone. I didn't answer and instead gave the phone to my mom.. As soon as she said hello the man hung up. We started watching tv.. I was a little upset by the whole thing.. and there is a loud ass bang on our back porch (like someone had dropped something). My mom panicked so I went into my dad's gun cabinet and loaded a 12 guage. Mom works with the cops so she calls an off duty officer to get someone over here to check what was going on. He gets there and says the grill on the back porch had been knocked over... but there were no fresh tracks in the snow. He walked in the house laughing when he seen my little 14 year old ass holding a 12 guage freaking out on the couch. Still have no idea wtf happened.. but it scared the **** out of me. Only seen the red truck one other time.. I got home from school one day and it drove up and turned around.. dropped its plow and went down the drive way.

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump this epic thread!!!!!!

LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    op here....guys what the **** was in my roof the other night.

- heard some stuff scratching my roof and crawling around all night.
    - now its gone
    - first time i have ever heard something in my roof
    - i am scare now that i think of it.
    oh **** what if its that hobo in that other guys house....

OH SHI
    was probably a racoon or a squirrel since the weather is getting colder
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***
    2003 CBR600 F4i
    h4te crew. (yes stylin on you)
    u mad?

jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000) jb818 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nothing creepy happened to me..but my dad told me one storie

one time when he was small he was riding his horse, a green orb the size of a basket ball appeared.
    it went under the horse, and the horse jumped, it never came out the other side. Only time he ever saw it...

Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last year, I went to visit my friend in Sydney.
    He lived in a really scummy area but we decided to just take a walk around to talk.
    As we were walking down the walk path I started to notice a white car. At first it was on the opposite side of the road, but then when we rounded a corner not much later it would still be on the opposite side of this new road. My friend was clueless, but after awhile and the same thing happening I realized the car was following us, and decided next time I walked past the car to sneak a look inside.
    Me and the figure in the car were caught in a dead lock eye contact that I quickly broke, he looked crazy. I told my friend to look out for the car, and then he suddenly realizes that we are lost. We start power walking and trying to make as many turns as possible, retracing our way back.
    The next time the white car was parked on the side of the walk path a little patch of grass separating us from it. Things got even more strange and creepy when the car started to slightly rock.. As we walked past, trying to pretend to ignore it and being ready to punch the ****er if he started something, from the corner of my eye I saw..

The guy had his front car seat slightly reclined, and under his fat belly he was jerking it off to me and my friend. (srs)

sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) sssboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in for epic thread

Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cassten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another time,
    When i was a kid I stayed at my grandmothers house. Me and my cousin were sleeping on a water bed in the living room (no homo). Throughout the night, whilst I slept through the WHOLE thing an aboriginal lady with a knife broke into the house through a small open window, and robbed the house. What was even weirder was that she stayed around the house and pretended to live there, using the tissueboxes to blow her nose, sitting on the dining room chairs, etc. I know this because my grandpa (an ex vietnam veteran) woke up that night and saw her, and instead of beating the **** out of her or making any noises he grabbed a camera and took photos of her. One of the photos was a close up shot of her face LOL.. thank god she didn't use the knife on him..

regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50) regis667 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me and my friends found a dogs head on a pike in the country......Creepy.

volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000) volunteer10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    About ten years ago, my friends and I were exploring a 200 year old plantation home in the middle of nowhere. It was a summer home for the Bell family (prominent family in Tennessee. John Bell was supposedly killed by a witch. First recorded death attributed to the paranormal. Look up the Bell Witch. Several movies were made about it. Very famous haunting). Anyways, we were messing around in the basement/dungeon attached to the side of the house. For some reason, a buddy of mine decides to lift up an old tapestry on the wall. To our surprise, there was a hole in the wall behind the tapestry that led underneath the house's foundation. For us, this was the equivalent to finding a hidden door in a bookshelf and we had to investigate. Buddy crawls in the opening and starts hauling out about 6 100+ year old suitcases. We were flipping out because we thought we had just found someone's hidden fortunes. We pried open the suitcases and they just contained a bunch of old documents. Pretty interesting nonetheless. House was creepy as fuark.
    Give me your tired, your poor, your measly reps yearning to breathe free.

Florida State Seminoles - Tennessee Titans - Nashville Predators

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll chip in for this. This has nothing to do with ghosts or the supernatural so if you are looking for spooky campfire tales move on. This is the creepiest situation that I have personally been in and I do not like talking about this whatsoever but since everyone is sharing ITT I feel comfortable enough to post this.

Last year the day after Christmas I got very ill. Dec. 26th, 2010. I did not know that my kidneys were failing, it started out with me feeling like I had the flu. My mother came over because I was really sick to take care of me and my son. She brought over some Tylenol and TheraFlu to see if it would make me feel better. I got worse and started throwing up blood.

My husband was working for one of his freelance clients and was not aware of just how sick I was. I got progressively worse within a day, I started bruising from just a touch or a rub against furniture. By the time he got home I was bruised from head to toes, I am talking it looked like I got ran over by a truck, and my eyes looked like they were bleeding profusely.

911 was called but the snow was so deep that the EMTs, nor the fire dept could make it. The cops came in about an hour to check up and they freaked out when they saw me. They helped my husband dig our truck from the snow and my husband rushed me off to the local ER.

That's not the scary part. Long story short, my kidneys were failing from a mix of Asian herbs that I was prescribed by an acupuncurist for fat loss and it started effecting my liver and pancreas which made my kidneys start working overtime. (The acupuncturist moved back to Korea immediately)

Here comes the creepy part. I was moved to an ICU at a very well known NYC hospital that has been featured in a PBS documentary where the ICU was known for being a place where people go to die.

I stayed alert while nurses and doctors kept telling me that I was in "grave condition" and told my husband and family to get my things in order because they couldn't see me making it past a week. I kept telling the nurses and docs that they could go fuk themselves because this was BS and I had things to do. They kept me in ICU for almost a month, and had me on NPR (No food or water for 2 weeks).

The creepiest chit I had to see was everyday I was aware of the nurses saying, "Oh they went upstairs." which was their nice way of saying that the patient in X cubicle/room had gone to the morgue. I spent nearly a month knowing every few hours that people were dying right next to me. I was aware of gunshot wounds, heart attacks, organ failures, overdoses, and a variety of deaths due to many unfortunate instances. It wasn't really the beeping of the various medical equipment that kept me awake, it was just the thought of dying in my sleep that kept me awake for almost the entire time I was there. I thought that if I went to sleep I would never wake up. I did doze off one time and woke up with an oxygen tube in my nose, from then on I watched TV non stop and stayed awake and refused to go to sleep. They sent me a psych to get me to calm down but they couldn't give me any sleep aids (not that I wanted any) because most of them are harsh on the kidneys and liver.

Now here comes the creepy part. The ICU finally declared me healthy enough to go to the general med. ward within 2-3 days. This allowed them to give me solid food, and while I was not allowed to walk around the unit, I was allowed to sit up and eat solid foods and watch TV. That night they brought in a patient and put her in the cubicle directly across from me so I could get a very good view. I do not know what her health issue was but she was BLUE. Her skin was blue like a smurf, and she was gazing at me with this sad look on her face, her sister was there next to her holding her hand and talking to her but she kept gazing at me with this extremely sad look. I was creeped out because she looked exactly like this but BLUE, 200% srs, no lie:

I saw her pass away, she didn't close her eyes but her machines stopped beeping while the whole time we were looking at each other, and all of a sudden the nurses rushed to shut the curtains and after awhile I heard, "Take her upstairs."

That's really all that I want to say about that.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hear music playing @ 3am in my house, and an alarm clock in my unfinished empty attic every night. I hear creaks in the floor too...got so annoyed one night, i moved to the other side of the house.

Dont hear it as much, but im just so used to it i dont give a **** anymore.

Srs. Family said they even heard it once thought it was me. I go outside and hear nothing. Check everything around me...nothing.

On another note, i walked around the baker hotel in mineral wells years ago alone. Three times. Everytime somethibg crazy has happened to me. I will not EVER go back. Toilets dont automatically flush in a building that hasnt had water and has been closed down for 90+ years. Srs. Come at me spirits, i think i may have.brought them home. I acquired suveniers from documents dated 30's and back. Socials, addresses, names, everything. All dead.
    *DISCLAIMER: Killdowzer is not responsible for advice he gives or the posts he posts.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    I'll chip in for this. This has nothing to do with ghosts or the supernatural so if you are looking for spooky campfire tales move on. This is the creepiest situation that I have personally been in and I do not like talking about this whatsoever but since everyone is sharing ITT I feel comfortable enough to post this.

Last year the day after Christmas I got very ill. Dec. 26th, 2010. I did not know that my kidneys were failing, it started out with me feeling like I had the flu. My mother came over because I was really sick to take care of me and my son. She brought over some Tylenol and TheraFlu to see if it would make me feel better. I got worse and started throwing up blood.

My husband was working for one of his freelance clients and was not aware of just how sick I was. I got progressively worse within a day, I started bruising from just a touch or a rub against furniture. By the time he got home I was bruised from head to toes, I am talking it looked like I got ran over by a truck, and my eyes looked like they were bleeding profusely.

911 was called but the snow was so deep that the EMTs, nor the fire dept could make it. The cops came in about an hour to check up and they freaked out when they saw me. They helped my husband dig our truck from the snow and my husband rushed me off to the local ER.

That's not the scary part. Long story short, my kidneys were failing from a mix of Asian herbs that I was prescribed by an acupuncurist for fat loss and it started effecting my liver and pancreas which made my kidneys start working overtime. (The acupuncturist moved back to Korea immediately)

Here comes the creepy part. I was moved to an ICU at a very well known NYC hospital that has been featured in a PBS documentary where the ICU was known for being a place where people go to die.

I stayed alert while nurses and doctors kept telling me that I was in "grave condition" and told my husband and family to get my things in order because they couldn't see me making it past a week. I kept telling the nurses and docs that they could go fuk themselves because this was BS and I had things to do. They kept me in ICU for almost a month, and had me on NPR (No food or water for 2 weeks).

The creepiest chit I had to see was everyday I was aware of the nurses saying, "Oh they went upstairs." which was their nice way of saying that the patient in X cubicle/room had gone to the morgue. I spent nearly a month knowing every few hours that people were dying right next to me. I was aware of gunshot wounds, heart attacks, organ failures, overdoses, and a variety of deaths due to many unfortunate instances. It wasn't really the beeping of the various medical equipment that kept me awake, it was just the thought of dying in my sleep that kept me awake for almost the entire time I was there. I thought that if I went to sleep I would never wake up. I did doze off one time and woke up with an oxygen tube in my nose, from then on I watched TV non stop and stayed awake and refused to go to sleep. They sent me a psych to get me to calm down but they couldn't give me any sleep aids (not that I wanted any) because most of them are harsh on the kidneys and liver.

Now here comes the creepy part. The ICU finally declared me healthy enough to go to the general med. ward within 2-3 days. This allowed them to give me solid food, and while I was not allowed to walk around the unit, I was allowed to sit up and eat solid foods and watch TV. That night they brought in a patient and put her in the cubicle directly across from me so I could get a very good view. I do not know what her health issue was but she was BLUE. Her skin was blue like a smurf, and she was gazing at me with this sad look on her face, her sister was there next to her holding her hand and talking to her but she kept gazing at me with this extremely sad look. I was creeped out because she looked exactly like this but BLUE, 200% srs, no lie:

I saw her pass away, she didn't close her eyes but her machines stopped beeping while the whole time we were looking at each other, and all of a sudden the nurses rushed to shut the curtains and after awhile I heard, "Take her upstairs."

groce, was her jaw messed up? google says turning blue is cyanosis and is usually from lack of circulating oxygen from heart or lung problems like pneumonia or blood clots. also got dam on you almost dying, what herbs were those and how long were you taking them?
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Smashing your 4/10 mother RaveBrah's Avatar
    RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fuark, the death stare! Could you not call out to have your curtains pulled or hers for that matter? Do you know what the herbs were, or was it some concoction you were told to take?

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    groce, was her jaw messed up? google says turning blue is cyanosis and is usually from lack of circulating oxygen from heart or lung problems like pneumonia or blood clots. also got dam on you almost dying, what herbs were those and how long were you taking them?
    She was all sorts of messed up. She looked so frail and BLUE and her stare was so sad.

Originally Posted by RaveBrah View Post
    Fuark, the death stare! Could you not call out to have your curtains pulled or hers for that matter? Do you know what the herbs were, or was it some concoction you were told to take?
    I wasn't allowed out of bed and this was past visiting hours although they let my husband stay with me whenever he wanted as long as it wasn't a shift change. I still have no idea what the combination of herbs were and neither does my doctor. They chalked it up too much Tylenol combined with "Do not know.".
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KillDowzer View Post
    I hear music playing @ 3am in my house, and an alarm clock in my unfinished empty attic every night. I hear creaks in the floor too...got so annoyed one night, i moved to the other side of the house.

Dont hear it as much, but im just so used to it i dont give a **** anymore.

Srs. Family said they even heard it once thought it was me. I go outside and hear nothing. Check everything around me...nothing.

On another note, i walked around the baker hotel in mineral wells years ago alone. Three times. Everytime somethibg crazy has happened to me. I will not EVER go back. Toilets dont automatically flush in a building that hasnt had water and has been closed down for 90+ years. Srs. Come at me spirits, i think i may have.brought them home. I acquired suveniers from documents dated 30's and back. Socials, addresses, names, everything. All dead.
    you said creepy things happened all 3 times you were there, so what happened the other 2 times? or was it a toilet all 3 times?

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by liftingforlife View Post
    One summer me and my friends got word that there was a dead body in the woods. We traveled a long way, mostly down the railroad tracks. We had some pretty crazy adventures and told some great stories, and oh man the leaches we ran into were so crazy. My buddy had one on his wang and he passed out.
    He was on that Ray Brower time..............******* was still in his keds

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GettinBig15 View Post
    chupacabra brah
    aware
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shadowwalker021 View Post
    you said creepy things happened all 3 times you were there, so what happened the other 2 times? or was it a toilet all 3 times?
    There was a lot actually...im on my cell typing haha

Im talking meeting random people with no lights, etc, cant see ****, dont know how to get out, but dont wanna leave...

Random pipes exploding underground in boiler rooms

Doors and random things slamming like the wrath of god(literally scarwd the fooo outta me)

Following people talking in another doorway/hall, no1 there!

Screams

Smell of perfume

Shadows

Ill type up stuff on PC laterish, mind blown i was and ive been to a ton of haunted places
    *DISCLAIMER: Killdowzer is not responsible for advice he gives or the posts he posts.

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post

wow is all i gotta say.
    glad you're alive

Originally Posted by LargeWill View Post
    was probably a racoon or a squirrel since the weather is getting colder
    over here theres no raccoons or any small animals even if there was this is the first time ive ever heard it
    not sure how it got up there because this is on the 2nd floor of the house ;/