Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HugeNate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed for later

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read from page 1 to page 17!
    Epic thread is epc!! Here is one of my stories if anyone has expierenced please tell me about it.

I was sleeping in bed and just finished watching Family Guy. I turned off my TV and I couldn't sleep so I was just thinking about random stuff.
    I don't know how the topic of satan came into my head but I was just thinking of evil things. Was thinking of ghosts in correlation w/ satan and then in an instant I clearly hear laughter. Was like wdf but played it out like it was all in my head. Secs later I hear a heavy laughter and I knew it was comming from under my room. I live in an aptartment and people lived downstairs but jesus christ if it were one of the guys downstairs he must of really had heard a funny joke because it was loud as fuak.

In my mind I was saying " you're not ****ing real, im not afraid" and then I again hear laughter. Perfectly timmed and I shat brix. I was saying stuff in my mind again like " jesus" and I kept hearing the same one laughter. Went away after some time and never heard from it again.

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow this thread is still going on? i just searched my posts in here and i'm surprised i forgot to include this story..

it happened about a year ago. about a week before the incident i had gotten a driving related ticket, and i was going to fight it because i thought that the speed signs weren't clearly visible from the road while driving. so my idea was to set up a video in my car so that it'd capture the road while i drove down the street. fast forward to the incident:

i drive down to my place of work at around 5:00 a.m. since i got the ticket when it was dark (i wanted to recreate the scenario). i park and the lot is completely empty. not a soul around. it's also raining at the time so i go into the building and do a few things for about 30 minutes. then i lock up and go back to the car. the parking lot is still completely vacant and it's still raining.

so i'm in my car and i turn on my laptop and start recording video (because i didn't have any other form of camcorder). then i point the camera towards the dashboard so that it was shooting the sidewalk and buildings; i was trying to set the camera onto the dashboard so i wouldn't have to hold it as i drove.. after about 30 seconds i give up and decide just to hold the laptop.

when i got home and looked at the footage that the camera picked up when it was pointed towards the sidewalk and buildings though... i noticed something strange, so i replayed it again watching carefully and i saw something that made the hair on my neck stand up straight. there was something that was captured on the video that i didn't notice when i was there.

here's the video footage:

and here's what you should see:
    http://i28.tinypic.com/rwkxlk.jpg
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3076/yayhw.png

here's the thread i made about it a year ago. misc detectives figured out was it was by the end.

pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    At my parents old house, my older brother had a room, and my sister had another room. My bro was old enough that we shared a room for about 2 years before he went off to college. Sister was nearly as old as he was so she left soon after. Anyway, her room is where the family computer was, so I would spend time in there playing videogames or whatever, but always felt freaked out like someone was watching my back. There was my sisters old double bed still in there, and since my room had a twin bed in it, my mom would sometimes ask me if I wanted to stay in there instead.

I only did once. I remember waking up, thinking someone had opened the door since my eyes were acting like they had just had some light shined in them (I sleep with a blanket mostly over my face to keep light out and to tunnel fan air inside the covers). Anyway, suddenly I get the feeling that someone is leaning down over my face and staring at me through the covers... like, if you ever feel like you're being watched, it's that x100. I actually thought that one of my parents came in to check on me, since I was completely sure someone was inches from my face, face to face. After it doesn't go away, I start freaking out.. I'm awake for a long time, eventually it goes away, I somehow drift off back to sleep (I dunno how in retrospect). I've had sleep paralysis many times before, and it wasn't that. I was completely awake, could move if I felt like, was aware, etc.

Anyway, I idly ask my parents the next day if they went in there, they say no, I never sleep in there again.

My grandma, who passed away a while back, was staying a few nights at our houe a few years back. She was beginning to get alzheimers, so she would sometimes forget things or stuff that had happened, but never badly enough where she would completely forget who you were. She would just do things like ask where her husband was (passed away nearly a decade prior) or something, or say she had seen him earlier. We assumed it was the disease.

Anyway, when she was staying in my sister's old room, she said she didn't want to stay in that room anymore because "that man" kept coming in, and the only thing I remember her describing him with was him having black eyes, and she didn't like him. Never heard her talk about this man or whatever before or after this. She kept saying he was bothering her in some way. She would word "that man" like she knew who he was, but wasn't saying any sort of proper name.

Anyway, **** that room.
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    When I moved out into my first house with 2 friends my room (which was the biggest and had the biggest TV so we would often spend most time in there, including when I wasnt there) would constantly have all the plugs switched off (the flick bit) I put it down to my room mates been "energy efifcent" but we all made a joke that it was a ghost because they both said they didnt touch my plugs.

This happens for a good few month. Some stuff happens with one of the room mates, we fall out with him, he starts taking stuff, not paying his way and everything else. Long story short I end up pad locking my bedroom door.

Me having the only key meant when I wasnt there, no-one was in my room. The plugs still ended up in the off position when I got home from work everyday. all in all there was 6 seperate plug sockets and they would always be off. Not too bad apart form my beer was always warm (roomate 2 the one I didnt fall out with had a key but I took it off him for a while to see if this continued)

Also one weekend my mom and dad were on vacation and I was looking after our dog, so I decided just to bring him to my house. My dog is totally chill he just lazes around the house unless you provoke him to play with toys or play fight. anyway throughout the night I hear my dog growl like Ive never heard him before (he fights with other dogs when out but only when I on leader - small dog syndrome) I flick on my lamp and I cant see my dog in full on defense mode at the door will all his neck/high back fur stand on end and his teeth showing (never seen him show his teeth even at other dogs). Half asleep I think its my room mate walking around and its spooke my dog (dunno why he knew my room mates for years) I open the door and the dog full on bolts behind my sofa (my room was like a living room as well) I couldnt see anything but it was pitch black.

Odds are I was stood face to face with a shadow man and not even knowing it. Shadowman would have been all "he doesnt afraid of anything"

A few month pass and my mom asks me to take the dog out because her and my dad are stuck in traffic (or some reason I cant remember why now). So I go pick up the dog in my car and I forgot something at my house so I go back over with the dog. My dog will sit for aslong as the car journey is without moving in the foot well of the car, but as soon as I got near my house he jumped on to passenger seat and starts growling, when i opened the car door he starts crying and lying down, i grabbed the lead and dragged him out the car when I opened my front door to the house he is literally lying 3 inches from the floor pushing backwards with all his strength so I let him back in the car

The part with my dog is the only part that freaks me out because he is never like that and never has been since

One night after a night on the drink i was at the pizza shop and a good friend of my dad was thee we got talking and I mentioned I had recently moved out. I told him where and he went pale as hell and simply said "oh" this got me asking questions and he told me it was the first house he renervated "thats all" I kept pushing saying theres more to it than that, he kept saying no there wasnt, so I straight up asked "is it about it been haunted?" he said "yeah i didnt want to scare you or you think I was nuts, I started to bring the house up to scratch but I keep felt like I was been watched, both me and FRIENDS NAME were thrown down the stairs when decorating"

What ever was going on in that house it didnt seem to both us just saved us money lol. Think he threw me down the stairs once but I maybe have just been pissed

In the house before we moved in was: (that I know of)
    -3 other friends of ours for 2 years
    -A family with a small daughter and son (my room was the daughters room)
    -A prostitute who used to lock her kids in my room when she had a client over (srs)
    -My Aunties (moms best friend/grew up with so not real auntie) brother who had died (not sure if in that house) he was called Buck so we named our ghost Buck

Need moree

David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000)

here's the thread i made about it a year ago. misc detectives figured out was it was by the end.[/QUOTE]

fuuuuu that!

Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing really horrible , just a couple things. Might as well add and bump the thread at the same time.

1- Family owns a pretty big country farm house that's somewhere over 100 years old, not sure the exact date. Place is pretty creepy, pretty isolated with a large property and a lot of really huge trees, so the trees create all sorts of sounds and shadows especially at night.

Anyway, one day I'm playing hide and seek with my sister out on the property. She's hiding and I'm looking for her in some bushes/trees when I hear leaves rustling and steps in the area so I hang around and make sure to look everywhere around. Eventually I even hear her call out my nickname from pretty close. I can't find her or a trace of her, so I figured she's playing dirty and moving from place to place while she's hiding, which isn't her style at all. I eventually find her hidden behind a tree towards the opposite end of the fenced in property (about 100 yards or so) And she had been there the whole time. But then who did I hear?

2- At the house again, didn't happen to me but to my sister. Everybody was out in the yard and at the pool and ****, so no one was inside teh house and my sister had to go to the bathroom to take a ****. The bathroom is upstairs down a long dark hallway and is pretty isolated, especially when you're up there by yourself. I'm waiting for her downstairs on the porch and when she comes out she has a very strange look on her face like if she just got creeped out. She told me that she heard a woman singing inside the house when she was in the bathroom, then when she made a sound it stopped and picked up again a few seconds later. Keep in mind no one was in the house and no one in our family sings.

3-When I was very young I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. We had a long main hallway that led from the front door all the way to the back of the house where the bathroom was. The front door was made of that frosted glass ****, so you could see light and other stuff outside. I turned to look at the door from down the hallway and I saw a person's silhouette standing right behind the front door, I had the eerie feeling that the silhouette was mine, standing outside the front door. I immediately started crying and woke up the whole house, who was trying to console me that I saw a tree or just weird shadows and stuff. Interesting twist to the story is that IIRC right before waking up I was dreaming that I was outside in my yard walking towards the front door.

4-Very young again, I'd sometimes feel that I just caught a glimpse of a dude wearing a blue jumpsuit type outfit running away in our yard. I'm not sure how often it happened, but it was definitely not a one time thing. Anyway, one day I'm sitting outside with my sister and we're telling each other weird and creepy stuff. I tell her this, and she gets a funny look on her face. When I ask her what's wrong, she tells me she used to see it too..

5-Our kitchen had two doors in it, one which went to the foyer and the other which went to the room next to the kitchen that served no purpose and just accumulated clutter, it was very originally named "the room next to the kitchen". Anyway, I had a dream that I was sitting down at the kitchen table eating when from the "room next to the kitchen" came in a "ghost" type thing where someone is wearing a blanket over their head to look ilke a ghost. The "ghost" was this thick blue blanket that we had. It just walked right through the kitchen, into the foyer and then turned down the hallway towards the rooms. Shortly after, I heard someone scream and glass shatter. I went to my parents' room at the end of the hallway and my moms mirror was shattered all over the floor and the "ghost" just standing there right in front of the shattered glass in the middle of the room.
    Here's where it gets interesting. During the creepy and weird story discussion I was having with my sister I brought up this dream and again, her face started looking funky. It turns out she had the exact same dream except that her blanket was green instead of blue (they were part of a set)

6- Another one involving my sister (no incest). She had moved away closer to dad and the rest of the family was together (dad came to visit us) for Christmas. One day when my brother came home from work he had a voicemail from my sister. I could hear my family in the living room kind of chuckling and ****, I was on the computer and I came out asking what's going on. They said my sister was drunk and left my brother a message. I listened to it and immediately I knew I was listening to one of the most disturbing things in my life and something was very wrong. I heard my sister crying, laughing, singing, saying that we're far away, we need to come back, it's cold. I had a very bad feeling about it, I said we need to call her and make sure that she's ok, my dad and my brother thought I was acting ridiculous but I insisted. Eventually, even my mom was starting to get creeped out so we called her. She had been sound asleep all night and she didn't even have my brother's phone number. I even played the message for her and she got creeped the phuck out and brought in her dog to sleep with her and called over her boyfriend. It was suggested that it was one of my brother's girlfriends pulling a prank, but I'll never accept that as the explanation. It was my sister's voice, her way of speaking, voice patterns, she spoke perfect French and English in the message with no problem transitioning back and forth, and some of the things she said were just the kind of thing that other people wouldn't say.
    There never was any trace or log of her call on my brother's phone or hers.

terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) terry1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sportsfan7 View Post
    Don't be naive bro. He was walking with you, talking, etc. to figure out the logistics lol. He probably figured after a bit that trying to mug you wouldn't be worth it.
    reminds me of a night I had a few years or so ago: I had just finished walking 2 girls halfway to their house since it was late and dark(no wk) on the way back, as I was starting to get closer to home, I had to pass through a highschool. My hood was up and I was looking pretty sketchy to be honest, as I was passing through the school I see a guy and a girl, hooking up, making out, they see me I mind my own business as I pass by. I hear the girl say something about getting the guy to kick my ass. I keep walking, but I hear the guy moments later yell" HEY, WAIT UP!" I immediately pull down my hood and I notice the guys big and I've heard of him as a coke dealer etc. I start talking to him, being all friendly, messin around with him about the girl and how hes gonna get laid, how shes hot etc, we end up having a good conversation and he admits he was going to kick my ass but after talking to me he thinks im a good dude and we say our goodbyes and he prob goes on to smash girl's butthole.

everything went better than expected

cliffs: See guy and girl making out
    girl is a ****ing idiot and tells guy to kick my ass
    me and guy end up getting along and laugh about how dumb girl is

Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dustin2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    couple weeks ago some of my friends and me were out in the woods behind his house. We found a bottle of piss and shot it with airsoft guns

ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000) ord11b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread is AWESOME

Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's another one, not exactly the creepiest thing just a bit odd

There's a small forested area behind the house in the first story a couple posts back.It is more or less our property, but since it isn't fenced in and there's no private property signs it isn't completely off limits to anyone, find occasional trash and used shotgun shells on the ground and **** like that.
    Anyway, one time on one of my little walks through there, I saw all these strange looking things in the distance. Upon closer inspection, they seemed to be small teepees and other random structure looking things made out of branches and sticks, maybe up to a foot tall, and were 99% man made, looked like some **** out of the blair witch project. Only time it ever happened, never saw anything weird like that again.

also

Occasionally, while towards the back of the house or in the grassy field I will hear voices and **** that appear to be very close, but I tell myself that it is just from other houses and the sound is traveling with the wind.

Just remembered this one-
    One time when I was much younger I was reading a children's mystery/scary-ish book. Anyway, as you can imagine I'm a bit on edge and paranoid, and out of nowhere a camera that was in a half open drawer just clicks with the flash and everything. Needless to say I got the phuck out of there.
    Last edited by Douglas_Quaid; 05-30-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Gettin There Since '82 wingnutks's Avatar
    wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000) wingnutks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creepy story, kinda.

Not a ghost story, but very weird.

Some background info...I had an uncle on my dads side. He was a total grease monkey, loved working on cars. He wanted nothing more than to move to Florida because he hated the cold winters in NY. In fact him and my dad went down to Florida once to look at some property a long time ago, and it SNOWED while they were there, which they always laughed about. Anyway, he died of brain cancer about 15 years ago =-(. Fast foward to a few years ago... my mom, grandmother and aunt were all going to drive down florida. Usually they fly, but my grandmother wont fly anymore, so they take my moms jeep. My dad was flipping out and all pissed off, saying it is too far of a drive, and that the jeep will break down and they will be ****ed. My mom and them go anyway and my dad is a bit pissed. Sure enough, they drive all the way down to florida and the Jeep craps out on them... and they are stuck on the side of the road in a pretty rural area. A truck drives by, and stops, pulls over and a guy in a jump suit gets out... my mom started crying her eyes out and my grandmother and aunt didnt know why, until they looked at the man... a spitting image of my deceased uncle. He said he was on his way home from work (a car mechanic) and he would tow her jeep to the shop and see if he could fix it. he ended up getting it fixed that night... my mom didnt tell my dad till she got home that she had broke down, and how it got fixed. She told my dad and showed him the pictures and he starting crying as well.

My uncle

The Mechanic

brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ wow. thats ridiculous..

sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sejoon! is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Subbed for good stories to read when blazed
    Alaska / South Korea / Thailand

Quadruple OG miscer

David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000) David89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow! Thats crazy about your uncle and that mechanic!

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fell asleep reading this thread last night, one of the best threads I've ever read. Post more guys, I want to be scared tonight before I go to bed.

Here are a couple things that have happened to me:

A few years back I was camping deep in the forest at the Mogollon Rim here in AZ. We spent most of the time just shooting stuff, cooking dog, smores, camping kind of stuff. It was late and we were getting ready for bed, so I get in my tent with my hand gun right next to me and fall asleep. Very early in the morning, I woke up because I had to pee, but I was still so tired that I wasn't really conscious of much. One thing that I noticed was there was a GREAT amount of commotion going on. It's hard to explain what it was like, but the picture I had in my head was that there were a bunch of men doing construction, lots of voices going back and forth, the sound of hammers and other equipment. Well finally I became conscious enough to get up and go pee and grab my gun. Now I was still pretty out of it so the noises didn't really register anything with me yet. Well I get out of the tent and....nothing. Nobody was in sight in any direction, no noise, just pitch black. At this point I was like uhhhh, wtf? I was so tired though I just went back to bed. The next morning I asked my brother and sister if they heard any noise during the night and they said they heard nothing. Weird. I tried looking up anything about the Mogollon rim being haunted but didn't really find anything. Not a very scary story, just weird, have no explanation for it.

Here's a little more sinister story. I was at a youth group gig and that night we'd talked about the book of revelations, Satan and demons to be more specific. Well the night had turned out to be very stormy and creepy, we were walking back over to my friends house and no one was home. We didn't have a key so we opened his garage, and right after opening the door into his house, the living room light turned off on its own. We shat brix and got out of the house. After we settled down, we decided to walk through the side yard and hang out in his backyard. Well we get back there, everything's going okay, we sit down on his porch, when all of the sudden one of his chairs lifts straight vertically in the air, pauses a brief moment, then travels perfectly horizontally. Now it was monsoon season so getting your patio furniture tossed around isn't too crazy, but it was how perfectly it went straight up, then straight horizontally. Well we flipped out, gtfo of his yard, and went to my house. I understand the chair could have just been a freak incident with how it went, but the light going off in his house as soon as we enter? Not sure what to think about it, but it scared us badly that day.

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump for old times sake

AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100) AfroPrince is not very well liked. (-100)
    fuk, lost ma boner reading these stories
    monk mode

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AfroPrince View Post
    fuk, lost ma boner reading these stories
    strong bump

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump, I want to be scared before I go to sleep tonight.

wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakesurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump with a story of my own.

christmas night 2009. me my brother and a family friend went to my old neighbors house to play some poker with his family. we end up staying really late and leave (around 3am). i decide that i would swing by my old house which was just around the corner in the same neighborhood. we lived on a cul de sac with about 6 large houses on it. keep in mind i lived there for quite a while and knew everyone who lived on the street. as i turn around the end of the street i see an extremely sketchy van with no plates pull down the street creeping along towards us. we pass him and i look into the drivers window to see if i can recognize who it was but i couldnt see anything. i stop at the end of the street to see which house he pulls into but he does the same thing as me on the opposite side of the street. we sit there for a solid minute or two and i decide to make a left out of sight and wait to see what he does. sure enough he follows me and at that moment i decided to bail out. i speed off and lose him. me my brother and our friend are discussing what our next move should be, so we decide to try and find the van again. we find this mother ****er cruising along from street to street stopping in front of houses for a moment and then taking off again. after a couple of minutes i think he began to realize what we were doing. he then tries to shake us. we live in an agricultural/rural area that has a prison nearby and the fields and roads are nearly always covered in dense fog. here we are following this guy and he decides to turn on a dark road leading to the prison. we are about 100 yards behind him when he suddenly pulls over and shuts his car off. i slammed on my ****ing brakes at that moment. we waited for about five minutes until we see his tail lights light up and begins taking off again. he goes down the road and turns onto a little one way dirt road that has irrigation canals on either side. thats when i decided to call the pursuit off. my friend and i always talk about it from time to time trying to come up with explanations as to what they were doing but we can never make any sense of it.

cliffs:
    see sketchy van in old neighborhood
    follow him around from house to house
    he realizes i am following him
    takes me to desolate road covered in fog
    i gtfo

pic of said road:

http://i52.tinypic.com/vdcmz5.png

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One time I was taking a hike off a trail in the woods, and when we got to a part of the wilderness area that was under a raod overpass (that was prolly 100-200ft up) there was a are that had a bunch of plastic bags, filled with dead dogs. Like someone put dogs in plastic bags, and then threw them over the bridge. They were small dogs so prolly puppies, but there were a lot of them.

Another time I went to a "haunted" park late at night. I never believed in haunted stuff, but when my friends and I were walking on the trail, we saw a person way at the end of the trail holding a club, like seriously a club, not a bat or a stick, and he started running towards us. Freaked the FUK out and ran back to our cars as soon as we could. Prolly just some adult trying to mess with kids, but seriously it was super scary.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

TrueAlphaMale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueAlphaMale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueAlphaMale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueAlphaMale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueAlphaMale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueAlphaMale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueAlphaMale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is awesome, need to keep it alive. I have quite a lot of creepy/unexplainable stories to share, will post them when I get home from work tonight.

Bumpin this up for the misc to see

rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rwcaviar89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It was freshmen year of college. I lived in dorms where it used to be an army base, supposedly a lot of people died there
    The dorms directly next to ours were closed down apparently for being too haunted.
    It was a friday and I was drinking with some friends, one of them was tired and fell asleep in my friends room on his roomates bed who was gone for the weekend
    For some reason I was there too sleeping in my friends bed and he was in the other room
    The kid sleeping next to me was out cold and I fall asleep
    I wake up and hear ruffling of the sheets, and someone moving around in the bed. It was probably 10 feet away from me
    I dont think anything of it and just thought it was my friend moving around
    It keeps going on and gets louder, so I finally look over and see the kid isnt even there
    So my heart starts pounding cuz Im like what the phuck are those noises
    I just lay there with the covers kind of over my head and say ok Im just hearing things
    I try to lay down and there it is again. The sheets are ruffling loud again
    I keep my eyes closed and cover my ears. I uncover them and tell myself to snap out of it
    Next the bed starts shaking a little bit, I look over and see the covers move by themselves
    That was it, I bolted out of there and went back to my own room
    1k+

L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000)
    My spirit experience (nothing too exciting/scary) :

I was around 16 when my grandmother passed away in the afternoon. That night when I went to bed where I was lying on my side just thinking about something that was not even related to my grandmother. As I lay there I feel a hand press down and rest itself on my hip (on top of my blankets). So I just assumed it was my mother or father coming into check on me and see how I was doing. After about 4 seconds laying still and silent I begin to turn over to see who it was. As I turned over I could feel the hand just lift off simultaneously, distinctly feeling each finger and thumb slide off. As you would have guessed, when I turned around no one was there. I was kind of freaked out but at the same time I knew it was my grandmother and said "I love you grandma". That was the only time anything has occurred like that. I just couldn't believe how real it felt whether it was a spirit of my own mind.

tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tauqs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by David89 View Post

here's the thread i made about it a year ago. misc detectives figured out was it was by the end.
    fuuuuu that![/QUOTE]

lol what that isn't a door
    your lucky to be alive srs i think you were about to be murdered

Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hollisio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ajstylesisgod View Post
    we used to walk in the woods. one day found a dead sheep that had been tore to peices didnt look like a dog did it no wolves in the uk

Where i used to live in Devon, in Cornwall now, we found this kind of thing on the regular but we knew what caused it. It was a tiny village..maybe 100 people in it and obviously very rural but most of the village had seen a large panther like big cat from the years 1992-2000 then it just went. But they cover a huge area as their territory, something like 35 square miles.

My dad saw 2 huge eyes when he shined the torch down on our compost heap, my mate was sleeping over mine and we saw it in a field, mother saw it down where we always walked the dog and various other people saw it sprinting across the field ect.

One of our own sheep was ripped to shreds and had a football size chuck out it's neck, got the vet in and he confirmed a big cat kill. Was freaky walking the dog at dark sometimes, fuuuuarrrk just remember spiriting home at like 9 when it was just getting dark for about 2 miles nonstop, always dream about it as well.
    ★✦☾✰ Misc Wizard Crew ✰☾✦★

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    found the same thing OP 100% srs

burned out campfire and clothing laying around it, was creepy as fuk

i just remembered how epic this thread is.

Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    found the same thing OP 100% srs

burned out campfire and clothing laying around it, was creepy as fuk
    mind blown.
    it might not sound that scary to other people but its one of those 'you had to be there' moments, everything about it just wasnt right.
    another crazy thing is the amount of people that go missing every year and nothing ever gets found out, just thought id put that out there in dis creepy thrad

wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wroaten has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my and my cousin used to explore the woods and surrounding of my grandmas when we were little, in mississippi.
    we'd find and get into all kinds of shyt we werent supposed to.

an abandoned cotton gin, down the street we used to visit every year because it was a junk yard as well. explore, play around in the junk, tear shyt up.. one year it was fenced off and most of the junk was hauled out.
    we broke in to explore inside the abandoned gin.. it wasnt abandoned. it had stolen cars and stolen merchandise in it. stacks of video game systems littered the place.
    someone caught us, we ran and escaped, scared the fuk out of us. after retreating to our grandmas house, someone later came up and told her about us breaking in and warned her they'd call the cops. we shat bricks and didnt pepper our angus'.

another exploration deep in the woods we found a little wooden huthouse or something.. it was so fukin weird just out in the middle of nowhere, no tracks, no roads to it..
    inside we found jugs of vaseline, dirty magazines, condoms, it was groce. looked like someone was going out there and fapping or fuking, but all the stuff inside seemed so recent like it had been inhabited recently.
    groced us out, and kinda freaked us out.. we just infiltrated some poor guys jerk off fort. we left lol'ing but kinda creeped out.

she also lives directly next to a huge bricked in graveyard. so you know dam well we used to dare and explore at night.
    talk about some creepy times, we'd go in after the gate was locked and try to conjure up demons and ghosts. many a night we shat bricks and got lost, one night someone drove through in a hearse with their lights off AFTER the gate was locked. we pretty much were scarred for life.

this was all pre-teens years, good times, i wish we could do it all over again.
    i'd give me left testicle to go back.