Page 220 of 262 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 7834
    ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mt Bachelor here in OR got 24". Thank you jesus our lord and savior for the moisture and cold air.

NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by imalexbrah View Post
    mt bachelor here in or got 24". Thank you jesus our lord and savior for the moisture and cold air.

tylflog.
    Fcol
    much praises
    ==> Injured and bored out of mind crew <==

NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mary jane and winter park are one in the same. CO has got 30" this week! heading up to WP in a few hours and copper on sun! just teasing my tahoe buddies with pics of snow ha
    KEEP TELLING SELF THAT!
    no srs. much luck, much faith. much fun.

Originally Posted by irishpandah View Post
    hah n* is short the buddies would use for determining the trip. N*, hv or the wood once vail bought kirkwood and it joined the epic pass. Kirkwood was and i think still cheap compared to the others. Our passes use to get us 6 free days for friends and once vail took over it was 6 half off tixs.

Mary jane and winter park are one in the same. Co has got 30" this week! Heading up to wp in a few hours and copper on sun! Just teasing my tahoe buddies with pics of snow ha
    what are you smokin??

Japanese..

Originally Posted by Irishpandah View Post
    hah n* is short the buddies would use for determining the trip. n*, hv or the wood once vail bought kirkwood and it joined the epic pass. Kirkwood was and i think still cheap compared to the others. our passes use to get us 6 free days for friends and once vail took over it was 6 half off tixs.

lilmckiller look into a week pass imo. itll be good at all the resorts and you can then just check them all out. Kirkwood, heavenly then northstar imo. heavenly has some fun tree runs and n* backside is good on a pow day but gotta catch the conditions but def check out kirkwood. chair 10 *the wall*, chair 6 and even 4 (backside) are all great rides to get the adrenaline pumping.

mary jane and winter park are one in the same. CO has got 30" this week! heading up to WP in a few hours and copper on sun! just teasing my tahoe buddies with pics of snow ha
    VAIL...

LOL
    dont get me started.
    PLEEB

Originally Posted by OnTheReg View Post
    hell yeah. we're gonna get dumped on huge in the NW this year. got my season pass, im ready to go. i have great skis for big snow...last season sucked for them...202cm!

oh look, what a savage!
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    i love the random little side trails that are f*cking insane but so much fun. one time i went down this side trail at this little no name mountain in northhhhh maine. ended up being an over a mile long trail down the backside of the mountain, at least a black diamond, bout 6 ft wide and all ice, crazy steep, took me a friggin hour to fall/ride my way down, was completely bogus haha

haha no sh*t. i know a bunch of guys with beach houses in MTK. spend a good portion of my summer there (and drunk there too haha). which beach? carpenters?

"beach houses"?? Ask Japanese.

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoPropo View Post
    I heard a rumor that Winter Park lays down the hay bails--- then, when the snow comes, or the snow is made, they just cover them in snow. ;-()
    (NoProp0)

-Not Sure if Not srs

Edit: What does Mary Jane have to do with this???

lolz
    never heard that rumor. i doubt it though. their bumps are pretty soft and not really that big in most spots
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mammoth opened for the season yesterday!

Meanwhile in ak practically no snow and opening day for Alyeska is rapidly approaching.
    WTF snow gods? Trolling or what.

Only going to be able to go for a few days in decembe/january... Tfw will be at basic training for most of the winter season.

Cheers snowboard/ski m8s.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well since there will be literally zero snow let alone water this year in California, I'm going to hawaii instead
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Know most of you are Americans but anyone know how Les Deux Alpes is early season?

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Koop21 View Post

Meanwhile in ak practically no snow and opening day for Alyeska is rapidly approaching.

Only going to be able to go for a few days in decembe/january... Tfw will be at basic training for most of the winter season.

hello heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup brahs, had my 1st day yesterday and it was fuking fun, did alot better then i and my mate though i was going to. Going back today in afew hrs

LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LastLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Snow just came down this morning. Should be going to a few small places before christmas.

Have two big trips planned this year.
    Big Sky Montana and also going over to italy with my parents ski club. I hear italy isnt as good as out west but the views are what you go there for.

Not sure whether to start off with the snowboard or break out the twin tips.

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Well since there will be literally zero snow let alone water this year in California, I'm going to hawaii instead
    who told you that?
    AL gORE???
    UGH.

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImAlexBrah View Post
    Mt Bachelor here in OR got 24". Thank you jesus our lord and savior for the moisture and cold air.
    hood has been getting barely any. fml

Originally Posted by LastLift View Post
    Snow just came down this morning. Should be going to a few small places before christmas.

Have two big trips planned this year.
    Big Sky Montana and also going over to italy with my parents ski club. I hear italy isnt as good as out west but the views are what you go there for.

Not sure whether to start off with the snowboard or break out the twin tips.
    Try Bridger Bowl if headed to Big Sky... just a thought off the beaten path.

edit, why not BOTH?
    you'll thank yourself later.

Originally Posted by Koop21 View Post

IMO, Alaskan bros/bras always win.
    Not cause of the super treacherous "skiing/snowboarding" terrain or anything, but b/c of the COLD and LIFESKILLZ.
    f* that sh*iat.
    one of the best athletes I have ever met was a gal that was born in to a fishing village in AK. Her feet had about 18 layers of *toughness*. Her FEET. Enough said.

Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    hood has been getting barely any. fml
    Do not despair, Hood is a glacier. ALWAYS has "some".

edit,
    UNLESS you buy in to that Al Gore BULL****.

NOT directed at you but here is how it goes up at Hood:
    In the summer, the snow MELTS.
    In the winter, the snow GATHERS and ACCUMULATES. IT IS A FUARKIN GLACIER PEOPLE!
    Last edited by NoPropo; 11-17-2014 at 08:50 PM.

anonymous
    Booked hotel and tickets for Fernie over holidays. Can't wait, will be awesome as usual.

Powder was unreal last time I was there for a week. Visibility was chit but so much snow.

GF almost falling off the peak lol, close call.

And a cool run from Kicking horse last year

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuark can't wait.
    Last edited by prudz; 11-17-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Originally Posted by prudz View Post
    Booked hotel and tickets for Fernie over holidays. Can't wait, will be awesome as usual.

Powder was unreal last time I was there for a week. Visibility was chit but so much snow.

Did you say Fernie? ugh.. Sometimes wish I was born there. #srs
    Jelly. Been there, but not done that.
    thanks for the pics.
    much respect.
    Last edited by NoPropo; 11-17-2014 at 09:39 PM.

anonymous
    top 5 pics are fernie, next 3 are kicking horse.

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone have expereince with the hagan line?

fui quod es, eris quod sum

top 5 pics are fernie, next 3 are kicking horse.
    how the fuark do I get to kicking horse???

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do not despair, Hood is a glacier. ALWAYS has "some".

edit,
    UNLESS you buy in to that Al Gore BULL****.

NOT directed at you but here is how it goes up at Hood:
    In the summer, the snow MELTS.
    In the winter, the snow GATHERS and ACCUMULATES. IT IS A FUARKIN GLACIER PEOPLE!
    except Meadows isn't open until the base gets enough depth regardless of the glacier.

anonymous
    how the fuark do I get to kicking horse???
    Drive to Golden BC, go to mountain and buy a lift ticket lol. Climb some peaks and jump down them

Trust me on this one though, Fernie is way better overall. Fernies runs are way more enjoyable, has an equal amount of steep runs (unfortunately the amazing ones have to be hiked up to) and the powder kills kicking horses. If I could only board one mountain it would be Fernie without hesitation.

except Meadows isn't open until the base gets enough depth regardless of the glacier.
    except I never said a WORD about "Meadows"... ya hippe.\WA
    (waiting for the "hippie tolerance neg")
    Last edited by NoPropo; 11-17-2014 at 10:42 PM.

except I never said a WORD about "Meadows"... ya hippe.
    cool? I was talking about ski resorts, not glaciers.

and hippie? LMAO, i'm easily the least hippie person in this state but ok, thanks for the irrelevant 1st grade glacier lesson.

MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

fuking mirin we only have sissy ski resorts over here. when will it be my turn to shred mountains fuark

cool? I was talking about ski resorts, not glaciers.

and hippie? LMAO, i'm easily the least hippie person in this state but ok, thanks for the irrelevant 1st grade glacier lesson.
    There are TWO ski "resorts" on Mt. Hood.
    Timberline and
    Meadows.
    GUESS which one stays open YEAR ROUND, ONE hosts ski teams and snowboard teams from around the world. F al gore and jon kerry.
    dumbest bitches in the world.
    Last edited by NoPropo; 11-17-2014 at 11:25 PM.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are TWO ski "resorts" on Mt. Hood.
    Timberline and
    Meadows.
    GUESS which one stays open YEAR ROUND, ONE hosts ski teams and snowboard teams from around the world.
    Need to chill out on the CAPS brah. For someone that spouts about the Ghee's cat skiing as the bomb (note: powder farming and flat as fuk) and is ^ giving glacier lessons about the nuances between Meadows and Timberline, need to dial it down ... Starting to think ur just trolling here. I dunno. You seem cool and have done time in ski country, but tbh no profile and no avi + lots of apparent knowledge dropping here doesn't make a ton of sense. Relax and enjoy.