PJ69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any Protein/Meal replacement shake with low sugar & no aspartame or sucralose in it?

Hi All,
    I can't seem to find a low sugar protein/meal replacement shake with no aspartame or sucralose in it -two ingredients that make me very ill. I have type 2 diabetes, and I am controlling it without meds by exercising, eating low carb and taking herbal supplements. But it would be nice to use a low sugar shake after working out when I don't feel like cooking, but so far all I have seen have the fake sweeteners aspartame or sucralose in them that really mess up my body.

Any suggestions?

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion has 157.5 calories for 25g of protein and the profile is very clean. Two scoops could make a pretty good meal replacement with some tweaking, 315 calories. Maybe add some extra fiber?

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there are sites where you can make your own custom blends and choose your own sweeteners.

Optimum nutrition makes natural whey, and I believe Jay Robb's proteins are sweetened with stevia
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

PJ69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the info guys!