Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried shrooms once with my best friend and this girl.... he told me it would be fun to go to downtown dallas museum of art on a thursday afternoon on shrooms.... worst experience ever.

Accidentally took too much ******** (pain killer) last year on my birthday. I had a track meet that day and pulled my hamstring really badly at the meet. My friend and I had booty calls lined up when we got back on campus.... but my hamstring was soooo fuked i took a lot of ******** since i really wanted birthday sex. During the sex I started tripping and seeing a red demon when I closed my eyes.... **** was scary and weird as fuuuuu.

m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000) m0neymike is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah weed and alcohol ain't bad..you just gota pace yourself cause if you get too drunk and high it blows..want to try mushing buuuut i get paranoid when the opportunity comes around and i figure im gona end up just having a bad trip

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vegeto View Post
    4g? Those must not have been ordinary cubes. What were they, liberty caps? Azures? Pan Cyans?

again
    I've personally taken 3.9 of cubensis (golden Teacher) mushy's, and my brother has taken a 4.3

It's very possible to take that much brah

S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol grade 11 first ever rave, Yoji btw crazy hardstyle, i did a triple stacker 2 parts acid one part k. It was taking forever to kick in so i thought it was fake and took another one, just e.

And yea.. I couldnt grasp reality. Like I didnt even know my own name. and it was filthy hard, real fast base, and if you havent seen Yoji, google Yoji Biomehanika, guys a complete freak. Needless to say at 16 or however old I was i was tripping hard lol.

when we left one of the girls was trippin hard screaming trying to kick out the windshield of the truck saying crazy **** over and over. when we got to her house she screamed get the fuk out of here so we left and went to my buddys house.

you cant sleep at all after and my friend who's house I was now at, didnt pop so he was fast asleep while I was staring at the ceiling playing with my glow stick. Couple hours later I was still up and i got a text from one of them saying were at the hospital.

lol i was freaking out my friend was half asleep didnt really give a ****. but ya the doctor made all their parents come lol so i was SOO glad she kicked me out. Parents would absolutley kill me

but I'm glas I did it. Was a crazy expirience

deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500)
    i always wonder why do drugs when shiet like this happens... like do you enjoy this shiz?

weed is the only sensible drug, everything else is too crazy
    TEAM Suns - Cards - Pacquiao.

MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by m0neymike View Post
    yeah weed and alcohol ain't bad..you just gota pace yourself cause if you get too drunk and high it blows..want to try mushing buuuut i get paranoid when the opportunity comes around and i figure im gona end up just having a bad trip
    this is what I figured. I had been drinking all night at the bar with some friends. Once we all got home, this kid offered me a full joint for myself (dude had some much weed on him, it was incredible), so I said sure.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Free Trade Agreements FTW (2.5K+)

Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devine88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On Shrooms with friends while taking a nature walk, when out of no where bad trip kicks in, I lose my mind and end up regaining coherency in a construction site like 6-7 miles from where we were about 4-5 hours later. Till this day I have no idea what actually happened.

On Salvia, the right way with a torch lighter, x50, and a bong. After ripping the bowl to ash I was like, "This isn't doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and got stuck saying the soft I sound with fluctuating volume and pitch for like a minute straight. The actual trip was my soul being torn away from me by demons that were leaving me and taking my soul with them, not chill.

And of course last but not least, being a recovering heroin addict, I would say by FAR the worst most life destroying experience I ever had with any type of chemical was getting into opiates. Can't believe how powerful that drug is - brb a chemical destroying your life by controlling you.

My bad psychedelic trips came with many good enlightening ones and were in their own way enlightening because they show you all the evil you are hiding in your head.

ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADB007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Salvia

I can't ever smoke weed again because of it. Messed me up for a long time

MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PetWussy View Post
    Salvia, I turned into a lego man and was falling from the sky into place with thousands of other lego pieces, and I was stuck. Apparently I was walking around the room but in my head I was just sitting there, unable to move. As I snapped out of it everyone told me they saw me jerk my arms up hard as if they were stuck to something, I watched the video and confirmed this. It was one of the scariest/awesome things I've ever done, I really thought I was dead. After I did it I sat and just thought about what happened, and it changed how I looked at life. Would never do again though.
    i wanna try salvia for the lulz.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Free Trade Agreements FTW (2.5K+)

Registered User YellowSubmarine's Avatar
    YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YellowSubmarine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deeezyyy View Post
    i always wonder why do drugs when shiet like this happens... like do you enjoy this shiz?

A lot of these are because of bad settings. If you take a drug like shrooms at any place where you don't feel 100% comfortable you're risking a bad trip.

Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 441Forty View Post
    I've personally taken 3.9 of cubensis (golden Teacher) mushy's, and my brother has taken a 4.3

lol, I was saying that what you took isn't that much

I'm not trying to start a pissing match about who takes how much, I'm just surprised that your most intense experience was with ONLY 4g of cubes, which is why I thought you might have been talking about stronger mushies

no biggie

Registered User Ancient Olympia's Avatar
    Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancient Olympia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Minor overdose on ghb. Don't know how I didn't die. Being 18 is a hell of a drug.

Sweat literally exploded from every pour in my body and my friend started freaking out at the sight of it, as it was about 30 degrees outside. My mind was racing and I vomited over and over and over. 10 minutes later I was fine.

Never did drugs again.
    Trump 2020

MAGA

KAG

Republican crew

America First

No Mercy

zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) zillakilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    took acid for the first time and thought i had to do a leap of faith from a cliff into water to return to "reality" the cliff was a roof and the water was the concrete. i did, broke my back and woke up in hospital. (srs) alot more scary things happened leading up to this. still have tracers ( sparkle lines following objects) to this day. LSD is a hell of a drug

SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SedMartine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beginning of April this year, we decided to do E on my boys birthday. 6 of us each took one, and our night started at this clubkids/tranny party. All was fine until we left..

We all decided on one spot and on the way there it started kicking in but WAY stronger than usual. The other times I took it, I'd need at least 2 for it to really do much. We ended up in the downstairs of this lounge, and "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror was playing. The place is decorated in vines and seemed like a maze, and on top of that Rocky Horror? I was mindf*****.. and tried to run out but got lost and ended up in the bathroom. Finally made it out.

We took 2 different cabs to another place, The Park. For anyone not from New York, The Park is this big bougie club/restaurant next to another douchebag one and around the corner from another douchebag one. We get inside The Park, and can't find our other friends anywhere. And once again the place is like a maze. We get to the top floor, and a fat old dude is in the hot tub by himself with a bottle of champagne (This actually happened) So we got the eff out.

At this point, the E is like a rollercoaster. Everytime I thought I was going to feel normal, it came back 10x stronger. Can't understand whats going on. We end up in 1Oak, around the corner and super douchebag place. Surrounded by Jersey Shore, Dominican drug dealers doin the "shootin dice" dance, and top 40/techno music. Still can't find our friends. Have been calling them, tweeting, texting, etc and nothing. Also at this point my friend who is about 4'10" is wearing a white feather jacket that is now molting, making her look like a baby bird.

Finally, at about 430 am, friends call and tell us to meet at this Polish diner. At this point I probably should've went home, but we were all so effed up and too afraid to be alone. We get there, and realize we are all freaking the hell out. My boy/drug dealer calls me and asks what we're doing, I told him to meet us. He walks in about 6 am, says "yooo my boy is so mad I gave you guys triple stacks on accident" -_- So I took 3 times the amount I thought I took? Great.

My friend proposes that we all go to his apt in Harlem and chill since none of us can sleep, so we go. We get all the way to his apt and he can't find his keys. (mind you, during the day/early night it was HOT. At this point its FREEZING and none of us are dressed appropriately, high as hell, freaking out about life) All I'm thinking in my head is, this idiot gave his keys to some stranger to share his coke and forgot to take them back. And that's exactly what happened. Went to my other friends house and listened to dubstep until I finally fell asleep.

Riding the train home at about 9 am, still high, on only about an hour of sleep, with everyone else on train just starting their days made me feel like such a lowlife. I had a business meeting with a friend at 10 am in Brooklyn... which turned into walking into the city on Williamsburg bridge... Then had work at 4 PM. Hot mess doesn't even describe it. Pretty sure I drank the whole night at work. Decided from that day forth I would never do another man-made drug again. I honestly felt like a crackhead.

Cliffs:
    - decided to do E w/ 6 friends for friends bday
    - E seemed way too strong
    - 3 of us got lost from everyone else, in and out of clubs, hot mess
    - find friends, dealer tells us he gave us triple stacks on accident
    - go to friends apt, he lost keys because gave em to a stranger to do blow
    - FREEZING balls off outside
    - go to other friends apt and get there about 7 am, finally sleep for an hour

Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000) Grizvok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DMT......but it was an awesome mind blowing ****ed up experience.
    Fierce 5 novice routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

All Pros beginner routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172473

Calculating calories and macros: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001

Multivitamin Creatine Monohydrate
    Fish Oil Whey

S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deeezyyy View Post

cause plain and simple their good. You gotta be careful not to get caught up in it, but if you do it within reason their the funnest things you'll ever do. all i do now is weed and every couple months do a couple MDMA at raves, and its the best time of my life.

no druggie but when your on it and the musics going feel the happiest you've ever been, everything makes sense and you love everyone.

But its a pretty sketchy path and seems to lowere ambitions cause you appreciate the world more. kinda. Ive seen alot of friends drop out of uni since they started hard drugs heavy, so you gotta be careful and not lose sight of whats important in the long run

jesus thinks youre a jerk ehlpitel's Avatar
    ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did K and woke up on the toilet drooling on myself after a k-hole.

Have done 200+ mgs of morphine dilaudid/oc/etc in one go.

After having done various drugs recreationally for around ten years, I've never had a really bad experience and I've done A LOT of drugs- pretty much everything except for meth.

Yeah boy- drugs are bad, mmkay.
    How many gymrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

Registered User CaliiforniaLove's Avatar
    CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000) CaliiforniaLove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only ever done coke, weed, e, and painkillers. The only "bad" experience I had was on e oddly enough. It wasn't even bad really, just really disappointing. I felt really socially awkward and crap, wasn't what I thought it was going to be at all. Maybe my expectations for it were just too high.
    NY Jets

ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ESPforMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So some brahs and I got a bag of weed, nothing crazy, get to our house and smoke. No prob, normal stuff.... then, it really hit me hard. I couldn't even sit in a chair so I layed down on the floor which was an ocean blue color and next thing I knew it felt like I really was in the ocean and I was getting sea sick. It got WAY worse.. I started haulucinating and hearing birds that weren't there at all. Gets worse, I then went into that world in hellraiser.. was really fukked up. I then started seeing all these things I had totally forgot about as a kid. This went on for about 6-8 hours.

Turns out it was heavily laced with stuff like angel dust, meth etc. My other friends were way fukked too. Kinda feel sick thinking about tbh.

Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    50 benadrlys... Complete delerium. Never again.
    go on you have my attention

mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwatson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    25x Salvia - convinced myself I was part of someone elses dream. It sounds very simple but I was absolutely terrified they were about to wake up and my existence would be over.

4.5g Mushrooms - While urinating it looked as if my urine was being sucked into a black hole, then i began to feel like the universe was collapsing into the toilet. Put me into a fetal position for about 30 mins until my gf talked me down.

pot - a little anxiety here and there has always been common for me, but one time a migraine headache hit while I was high. I couldn't look up at any form of light, move my body and especially not my head, and noises sounded like they would burst my eardrums. Then i got sick and had to vomit while i was frozen there unable to move. I have no idea why this happened one time, I never get migraines. I smoke pot 2-5 times a day 7 days a week.

Squats in the curl rack aaron182's Avatar
    aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron182 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First time dropping acid,

was at a club, so wasted, remembered i had 3 tabs in my pocket which i had purchased earlier for later in the week. thought it would be fun to eat 2 and give 1 to a female friend of mine.....
    after returning home an hour later we sat in the kitchen for hours making and drinking teas the whole time, then progressed to pretending i was going to kill myself and my friend cause thought it was funny as ****. kept making teas because when we couldnt hear the kettle bpoiling, life didnt feel right :S

feelsbadmang.jpeg

f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) f20cFTW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive been to places that were just... not okay you could say, on drugs. I once took 10 very potent hits of acid and ripped a 3 foot GonG for about an hour... it wasnt a bad trip per se, but i knew i had done something i wasnt going to come back from. the body high was intense and i experienced full on ego death/ out of body experience. at points during the trip where i was back in my actual body, the room was SIZZLING with intensity. shattering expanding exploding colorful fractals, demonic patterns snaking across my vision rapidly as if i was being electrocuted, the room in a sort of 3d sizzling haze. when i came home that night i opened my door to my dark kitchen and was greeted by a full landscape of virbrant rainbow colored fractals, even though it was actually just pitch black. like i literally opened my door and saw this:

like i said it wasnt a bad trip, but ive had HPPD since... i still get visuals whenever i smoke. i dont mind them.
    miscin' since 07.....
    s2k all day

. . __________
    _=/___________\=_
    [ (-\ ____ H ____ /-) ]
    l___=========___l
    Zyzz brah you were truly an inspiration to me and many others. May you RIP you sik kunt. Gone but not forgotten. PM ME WITH NUTRITION/TRAINING QUESTIONS/OR JUST TO TALK-ALWAYS DOWN TO HELP SOMEONE OUT/PARTICIPATE IN MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION.

sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 tabs of acid, 2 e pills, and a whole bunch of bear and weed at a rave. Everything was so intense and it felt like a dream. At one point I couldn't hear the music and every single person I saw in the crowd was making the same freaky face. Some people came up to talk to me but they were speaking some alien language and couldn't understood them. The ground was shaking and I saw people who weren't even there. When I was walking I was convinced I was levitating. When my friend was driving home there was construction on the freeway and I thought the workers were zombies. I have never been that ****ed up but I was somehow to keep my cool and had an awesome time.

winter is coming brahnnosaurusrex's Avatar
    brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) brahnnosaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TatItUp View Post
    so where the fuk is this video son?

get that **** up on here for some laughs and i'll give you some small reps

mine was probably the first time i ever smoked weed, got super paranoid
    i WISH i still had it, this was over 5 years ago and i lost the CD

it was so funny cause he was providing commentary using out voices as we stumbled around like zombies
    Resume

-2010 Misc Hat Competition Winner- (asian girl doggy style)
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5733/img20101218000222.jpg

Misc Scotch Crew - OP (100+ page thread of legends)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

***Misc Cigar Crew***

Wat have you done other than write in and 1rd and spot for sale in every other post?

Registered User DrGreenthumb420's Avatar
    DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrGreenthumb420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chewing a ******** patch with no opiate tolerance

fukking blacked out for a whole weekend and lost my job

Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000) Bobbinsk is just really nice. (+1000)
    the only bad experiences ive had with drugs are from alcohol. me and alcohol do not get along at all. but weed/mdma/shrooms etc. etc. are my cup of tea. on friday i went to a rave, 5 hits of mdma and 2 grams of shrooms. starting at 9, crashed by 3. awesome night wasnt to ****ed up but felt real good all night. and no hangover yay.

Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Did a bunch of mushrooms then got on an airplane for a 15 hour flight

I thought I was going to heaven on take off. I started to freak out and thought the plane was crashing though so I went into the bathroom and dunked my head into the toilet cause I thought I would come out on the other side in the ocean and be okay.
    am I the only one that saw this? hilarious if true, but skepticalhippo.jpg

Originally Posted by 441Forty View Post

I knew a guy who took 27 grams (srs). a half eighth short of an ounce. I wasn't there, but apparently he couldn't talk or really even move. fukkin idiot
    u mad?

eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Went to Laos...ate a Meatlovers /weed /shrooms pizza (was delicious)

Spent the entire night engaged in the most serious conversation I've ever had in my life, with my best mate about the nature of the universe, while the colours of the bar we were in swirled around constantly.

lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lrm546 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brahnnosaurusrex View Post
    was on a road trip in another province and did some k with buddies and went into gas station to get gatorade, sober friend decided it would be hilarious to drive away, hide car, and tape us from across the street stumbling around all drugged up thinking we were abandoned. and so was born the best video ever
    i need to see this video
    Misc Cologne Crew
    S&P Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew